Roger the IT Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJuicer
TheJuicer
28 Followers

We lay there panting, me on him in a mix of sweat and oil for what seemed like ages. In total satisfaction, the breathing settled. My hand was in his hair, the room was silent and I could hear his heart.

"That was fucking amazing." Rog finally exclaimed.

"Yeah, you did good." I replied.

"No, seriously," He said, "I've never done half of that, let alone the obvious."

"Well you took it like a pro and now you know what we get up to." I joked back. "Time for a shower."

"Together?" He asked.

"If you like." I replied.

We went to the bathroom and I turned the taps on for a warm jet. Suddenly standing in front of me I really got a shot of just how hot Roger was. Slim, lithe and toned, body hair that you'd otherwise swear was waxed, his cock hanging and swaged either side by his balls in a low slung sack. Oh, and that cheeky bearded grin.

"I want you to piss on me." That was a brash statement from Rog and a bit of a shock.

"Water Sports? A bit more to it than that, but sure, if you want to try." I replied as I adjusted the shower jet down, it was an over bath jet and left plenty of room to play. We climbed in and I said "Piss down my throat." I knelt and took his limp dick in my mouth and soon he was filling it with sweet hot piss. I took it in my mouth then closed forcing his hot juice down my chin and chest. I rose with a mouthful and spat it between us, then passionately kissed him. Without instruction Rog fell to his knees and I pissed over his face, he rubbed his hair in it like some sensual shampoo. I squirted my final pee and he rose, our bodies sliding in the mix of warm fragrant piss and oil.

I turned to the shower and felt his cock against my cheeks. I could feel him growing against me and yielded my oily hole to him. I'm normally sensible but this cock I wanted there and then. As his cock took my hole I could feel his excitement. His dick was solid but no real challenge and I let him ride my ring, thrusting hard in to it. I love the feel of an uncut dick working exactly as nature intended, the loose skin allowing the hard shaft below to slide every vein and bump in and out.

We were both under the spray now and this seemed to heighten Roger's desire as he drove deeper and harder in to my arse. I felt him pump hard, then relax as my cunt was filled with his warm juice. He was motionless but his cock was pulsing as his semen flowed. He gripped me tight and pulled the air from my lungs as his army of little soldiers invaded me.

We stayed together until the fall of water brought us round. "You've not cum?" Rog enquired.

"No, it's fine, that was so fucking hot." I said.

We dried off and headed back to the bed. I was a bit surprised that a Rog was very tactile and hugged me a while. It felt good to be wanted like that.

"Do you think my wife would try some of that?" He asked in a whisper.

"Not sure, try a few things but start off slowly. You suddenly rush in with all that and she'll wonder what the fuck is going on."

"I suppose." He replied a bit dismissively. "Our love life's a bit, what was the word, vanilla."

"I guess that's life and the kids. Massage would be a good start." I said.

"Yeah we used to do that years ago." He agreed.

"A good place to start then and sound her out step by step." "Fuck me I'm doing straight sex education and marriage guidance now." I thought to myself, I was good with it though.

"You're not going to let on to anyone are you?" Rog asked.

"Well, I was going to put out a company memo." I said sarcastically. "No, of course I'll be discreet."

He rolled to his other side and I rolled with him. I was behind him now and I was conscious that my stature dwarfed him. I was at least one and a half times his shoulder width and a fair bit taller. I grasped him in my arms and pulled him in tight. I heard a sigh as he pushed himself to my groin and that's where we stayed for a few hours of stolen sleep.

TheJuicer
TheJuicer
28 Followers
12