Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
536 Followers

At the end of the row Mrs Lorna Partridge reared back as his erection bounced around in front of her nose but she did not avert her greedy gaze: she was fewer than five inches from the sculpted African glans, reddish brown, as it slid across her line of vision, like a prize-winning mushroom jammed on the end of a bludgeon.

Then, the centre of all attention, Samson slowly descended the steps, his erection wobbling ahead of him. The coach took him to one side and leant in close to whisper. Later Samson revealed the secret- Gordon Compton was pressing him about going to his home tonight, having a workout in the basement gym and sitting down to dinner with him and his Mom for muscle-building cuisine. Later Samson told the fellas he had great fun standing there with his erection, ladies watching, being the Coach's current favorite. He said that he told the coach that, sure, he had nothing better to do after school today when he finished trimming Mrs Carruthers' garden. And he grinned to suggest that her garden was not the only focus of his work in the home of the lusty widow.

And looking down, he added, "See what I mean." He said the coach went all funny at this point, a strange, hungry look in his eye, at the prospect of having Samson naked in his basement, lying on a bench or standing in front of a mirror, working with weights. A young black athlete with a penis several inches above Grover Cleveland's average for length and girth.

From the other side of the pool Mrs Townsend and Aunt Sylvia watched the boy from Alabama, his penis standing high and absolutely rigid, finish up his conversation with Coach Compton. They were rapt and, sitting between them, young and small in every way, Timmy sensed it. His little erection wilted. One minute he had been dreaming that the Negro boy might be invited to his place for milk and cookies, then be enticed to join Timmy "in the altogether" just for fun, to play cowboys and injuns in the Holland's backyard, stripped to the buff. Just boys havin' outdoor fun. Or maybe the two could go on camping trips together...but now Samson had won the intent looks of his Mom and Aunt, leaving Timmy without his status of most desired boy.

Then in a gesture that made him melt, Mom lay her warm smooth hand on his bare thigh and said, "You know, your Aunt and me think our Timmy is the nicest, sweetest little fella here today." And Aunt Sylvia even reached down and tickled his little ball bag to make his penis spring stiff again. "We've got room in our hearts for only one boy." Which had Timmy feel warm and gooey inside and slide again into that fantasy about going nude at home, sitting on the sofa between the two ladies watching Perry Como, their arms around him, their perfumes enveloping him, his penis standing to attention in his lap. His sisters peeking in, and giggling.

Mark said that he finished his race and won, and Coach made a big fuss and walked him round arm held high. All the ladies streamed from the bleachers with their cameras and wanted shots of their boys. Every fella tried to shuck them off, turn his back, but to no avail.

"They trapped you?" panted Stevie, breathing hard and now bringing himself close to climax, as each of Mark's stories of shame and humiliation washed through his system. Rodney, too, wanted to know how it felt to be photographed. He shivered, when he asked. He had been fingering his penis non-stop during Mark's account, especially when the boy reached stories of the erections.

"Mom and the two others grabbed me and made me stand by the pool. Told me to put my hands on my hips. They took photos. Then Aunt Julia moved in and put her arm around my back and grinned at the camera, and then Mrs Harris moved in on the other side and naturally my cock stuck out out again, you know, parallel...parallel to the tiles. I think that made them even more excited. They took more photos. And Mom had to be in them..."

Mark said he had just posed, with his long erection sticking out straight, assuming a "aw shucks," goofey expression somewhat between laughing and crying.

Click. Click. Click.

With Mom on one side hugging him super-tight around his hips and Aunt Julia on the other side clutching his waist, he quickly looked down and confirmed his cock was rearing now, lifting from the horizontal, beam hard. Just as he looked to check...Click! Off goes the camera in Mrs Harris' hands, catching him looking at himself! Shit! How's that gonna appear in the album?

When other ladies closed in with cameras and tried to catch him in a pose Mark made excuses and fled, almost at a trot, penis wobbling ahead of him, through the crowd of boys all being made to stand with their Moms, aunts or neighbours buck naked and erect, forced to stand there, looking goofy as if being totally 100 percent naked with a boner in the company of grown women was the most natural thing in the world.

He left them and breathed a sigh of relief, in the change room with its smell of old brick, damp and pungent muscle rub.

But, he told Stevie and Rodney, there was more to come.

His Mom got the photos developed at Mrs Guelf's Photo Store. He had protested.

"Mrs Guelf! Hell, Mom! She's got three girls! One in MY class. And the twins only left school last year! They know me!"

His Mom said she was sure the lady would never let her girls peep at photos she was developing. Yes, thought Mark, very likely- she was divorced, smoked in the street, wore big vulgar earrings, went drinking in one of Brewer's bars. Mrs Guelf would have loved those pics, every one of them, and shared them around. Spread them out in front of her daughters.

Mark said he begged his Mom to keep the pictures, which she had placed in a big album, under lock and key.

She said she would. But...

Stevie had his prick in his hand and was close to one of his legendary, flooding explosions. So was Rodney.

"But she said that if my grades didn't improve, or my test results, if I was ever rude to my sister, or came home after cut-off, she would see that the album came out of the top of her bedroom cupboard and got inspected by females I would not want to see it!"

Stevie and Rodney groaned and stroked harder. Mark started on his own prick, up and down the long, thick stem, seeking relief from the humiliation he was sharing. He said he asked her who she might show. She told him not to mind.

And the three boys were moving in unison now, jerking off urgently.

That is, while Mark kept talking.

He said that after he had flunked mid-years he walked in and there was his Mom in the living room with his Aunt Julia and her daughter, Gloria- Mark's cousin- and next door neighbour Mrs Harrington and her daughter Cynthia, home from college, a girl who had never been seen with a boy. Narrow and skinny, with glasses and big teeth. She looked especially flushed.

The album was on the coffee table, open at a six by four inch photo that showed tall, rangy Mark in profile walking along the pool. The focus was imperfect but there was something vague dangling from his groin that would have whetted female appetites. And on the facing page, was Mark standing in three quarter view between two naked boys, hands behind his back, legs spread. His penis was clearly delineated, sticking straight ahead. Half up! The focus was perfect. You could even see the uneven folds of the half retracted foreskin, like layers of a lasagne.

This detail. Oh my God! Presented to these girls: Gloria. Cynthia.

There was worse inside. A brazen close-up photo of his physique from chest to knees, his privates revealed as on Michelangelo's David. Every vein, every wrinkle on the stem. The details of his foreskin. And now they knew what his balls looked like. Shit! Even that ridge down the middle and the corrugated lines that ran out on either side, all this could be clearly seen...

...it was incredible that Gloria...that Cynthia...get to inspect pictures like this! Hell, the details of his ball sack!

He shivered all over as Cynthia caught his eye.

"Aw, Mom!" He protested. "Those photos are NOT for sharing!"

"Well, you should have thought about that before you served up those disappointing grades," she replied. "Now look, these are the boys standing on the blocks..."

And they did look, very intently, Gloria especially moving in close, while Mark said he fled the room.

After that Mark told them, as he stroked his now fully erect penis, that "fuckin' album" came out whenever she wanted to teach him a lesson. He was now on his very, very best behaviour if he heard she was hosting bridge but tripped up when he and his sister had a row and he swore at her. Looking back he was sure she had provoked it on purpose. Apparently the album had been the highlight of her party, passed around between the 15 or so ladies.

Unbelievable! Passed around!

"One photo has me...with Mom on one side...and Mrs Harris on the other...with their arms around my waist...me looking at the camera front on...with the biggest, hardest hardon I ever had in my life...and I've got this weak, goofy smile...and they would have all seen it!"

This image seemed to bring Stevie to the brink.

"And...they...have...all...seen..." Stevie was gurgling. "They've seen...all...of...you! "

At this point he exploded, a glob of cum whacking his face, trailing down his nose, more hitting his sternum, more flying through the sunlight to splash on grass. It kept flowing, filled his hand, flowed through his fingers. He gasped, his eyes bulged, he bent over.

Meanwhile Rodney's eyes were bulging too, with lust- lust for boys being naked with dressed ladies, lust for his own Mom seeing his big, bold erections, lust for a strong-limbed naked boy like Mark or himself being the centre of attention with females all around, he stripped of all clothing of course. Every stitch.

Rodney now shot off, and a huge quantity danced in the air, catching the sun's rays before bombing the grass. More followed, as the boy clenched and groaned. A broad, creamy stream stuck to his thigh.

Meanwhile Mark vigorously stroked away. And talked. He told them his sister now taunted him that she knew where Mom hides the album with "the pictures of you in your birthday suit" and she was going to get it down and show her friends if Mark didn't do what she wanted. He said he once caught their Negro maid, Amelia, with the thing open at a picture of his bottom fully displayed when he was on the blocks and one facing it, a close-up of his groin, dominated by the tip of his erection. She had snuffled as she quickly closed it, averted her gaze but always in the future greeted him with a dreamy, faraway look in her eye and a slight superior smile.

"Fuck, she's seen everything about me...my balls...my foreskin! No wonder she grins to herself every time she sees me!"

And he came, colossally, all over his torso and the sun-bleached grass.

Later the three boys lay on their backs, making the most of the afternoon sun, their pricks now dozing under their flaps.

"You heard the latest about Miss Cuff's plans?"

"Jesus, no. What?"

"Jimmy Fraser had to model his costume for her and some teachers visiting from schools outta town... "

"All ladies? "

"You bet. Young and old. Some just outta school. Others headed for retirement home. And the poor bastard had to stand in her office and pose and walk around just in those fuckin' flaps. And one of them said, hey, why have that flap on the back? Indians didn't always have them. The young braves got around with their tight little asses on display for the squaws to admire. And others said, yeah, that's right, we can find pictures of that. Meanwhile Jimmie is blushing like hell especially when they get him to turn his back and hold his flap up and reveal his crack for them and Miss Cuff comes in and helps him pulling it off to the side and they all end up poking around and agreeing that you just don't need it, it doesn't cover much anyway and when the boys run and dance it keeps moving..."

"So..?"

"We're all headed back to the costume maker for another fitting."

The boys absorbed that news.

It was shocking news.

Although Stevie's prick did rouse itself and lifted his frontal flap from his groin. Rodney's penis began to swell, as his mind filled with various ticklish notions he was growing to like.

Mark, too, began to day dream. Something stretched. And something tugged back.

From the back porch Rodney's Mom called that they had had enough sun. If they came in now, she had some fresh lemonade. And there were some girls to see them.

And in the sky above Brewer, as factory whistles sounded and the light retreated, another day was ending.

aaronburr
aaronburr
536 Followers