Rod's Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers

"I'm in heaven," I said, moving my eyes from girl to girl, watching their full breasts, their engorged aureoles, their stiff nipples. Moving to Chris, my hands cupping her, I said to Rod, "Why don't you see if you can get some cream from Clara, I can feel Chris is full." Soon we were drawing liquid from the two sisters and quickly had enough for all of us.

As I drew the last drop from Chris, she stood and quickly let her dress fall to the floor and then ordered me, "Take off your clothes, I want to see you." When I was naked, I sat and let her straddle me, my rampant penis rising from between our two groins. As we fed each other, slowly putting milky berries in the others mouth; she spread her legs and moved her pussy so that it rested against my hardness. "It's only the second cock I've ever seen," she whispered, one hand snaking down to grab me.

Grasping her ass in my two hands, I lifted her up and then let her direct my throbbing penis into her pussy as I slowly lowered her. "Ohhh yes, oh you're so big, so nice," she moaned as she took my length fully in. I moved my lips to her left nipple as she started to ride me, suckling hungrily. After satisfying my thirst, I lifted Chris and laid her gently back on the table and with her legs hanging I smashed rhythmically into her, each penetration drawing a deep grunt from the beautiful blond.

Looking up I saw Clara on her knees in front of her brother, sucking him as he drank from Cathy's tits. Feeling Chris's body start to spasm, her orgasm ready to explode within her, I lifted her and carried her towards her siblings, lifting and dropping her repeatedly until her juices bathed my spurting organ. I held her, both of us panting, as we watched Clara swallow Rod's suddenly bucking prick, savoring his cum as he came.

After dinner we washed up and then went into the family room where the five of us lounged naked on their L-shaped couch in front of the fire talking. It was fascinating to watch the Monroe's as they interacted together, they had a continual physical interaction between themselves, light caresses and touches accompanying every sentence. I was honored that they so willingly welcomed me in their loving circle.

As we sipped wine Clara proposed that I read them one of my stories, saying they wanted to hear the story from the author's mouth. After handing me a print-out of a story she had downloaded earlier from Literotica, she nestled into my side, and with Chrissie on my other side I started to read. Clara had chosen 'Blanche Captured', a sexy story of a coed captured by an older man and as I read the increasing excitement of the girls was evident as their hands and mouths started to explore my body.

Looking up I saw Rod mounted atop Cathy, slowly fucking her doggy style in rhythm with my voice. Feeling first one Monroe sister's tongue and then a second licking hungrily at my straining penis my voice wavered, and then losing my place, I halted in mid sentence. "Don't stop," begged Cathy between her grunts of sexual satisfaction, "I want to hear the ending."

"I'll read you Chapter 2 tomorrow sweetie, I've got two other things on my mind right now." Rapidly seeking out Clara and Chris's slippery slits, I probed them both with my fingers, eventually stretching them both with three fingers each as they lapped at my groin, the sisters taking turns between my cock and my balls. Finally Chris took me deep into her throat and suctioned great gobs of sperm into her stomach.

As I lay back panting, completely drained by Chris, Clara laughing, said, "I warned you Scouries, Chrissie loves sucking. Well sis, what did you think of big, bald cock anyway?"

"No hair in your teeth, that's for sure," joked Chris, "I think we're going to have to shave our little brother soon." As the three of us sat hugging we watched the final act between Rod and Cathy, their now urgent cries rising in intensity as their orgasms approached.

Finally he finished, his cries of satisfaction echoed by his sister, and as they both shakily stood we could see his thick cream leaking slowly down her inner thigh. Tired and drained, we all went to the large hot tub they had set up behind the house and soaked under the jets, letting the hot water ease our stiffness.

We spent the rest of the night in their king size bed, the five of us touching and kissing and sucking and licking and...

Before falling asleep, Clara, nestled in my arms, mumbled, "And what would Mr. Scouries like to do tomorrow?"

Drowsy, I managed to grin, kissed her nose and then said, "I think I'm going to eat some natural blond pussy tomorrow Clara, they say there's nothing like it." An hour later I awoke to Cathy crawling into the bed next to me. "Feeding again?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's always hungry, sorry I woke you."

"With you to feed me I'd also always be hungry. Listen Cathy, you and I, you know we didn't...I was going to say make love, but we definitely made love in a way... let's say"

"I know what you mean. But we did do quite a lot of things! I decided to save you for tomorrow, I was afraid you were too tired after all the attention you were getting," she said smiling. "What about tomorrow morning? Let's go for a swim when we get up and see where it leads, I think I want you all alone for a while."

Seconds later we were both asleep but when I felt a tap on my shoulder the next morning it seemed I had only been asleep for a few minutes. "Hi, pretty girl, how are you this morning?" I asked.

"C'mon sleepy head, wake up, get your bathing suit, it's beautiful outside."

Jumping out of bed, I took her in my arms and said, "I always skinny dip in the morning, we don't need suits." Hand in hand we stole from the room, not wanting to wake the others, but as we slipped through the kitchen towards the backdoor we ran into the industrious Soo Ying, already hard at work at the stove.

Scurrying to cover ourselves, we fled giggling from the room, my penis flopping as I ran. "God, I hope we didn't offend the poor girl," I gasped.

"I think she's seen worse around the house. We're never exactly sure what she's thinking, what her opinion is of our lifestyle. She does peek at Rod's prick though. A couple of times I've noticed her staring at him when he's been involved with Clara or Chris. But I think she's horny, would you like to fuck her?"

"Are you nuts? I've got three beautiful blonds to satisfy, I don't have time, or energy for another."

"That's what Rod said when I suggested it. You two guys are very similar, you know."

We ran the last few yards to the pond and I followed her, diving eagerly into the cool, refreshing water. We burst through the surface about ten yards apart and after finding the other with our eyes, slowly stroked towards each other, coming together with a kiss. As I stood, the water lapping on me at chest height, she pulled herself up on me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I want you in me Scouries," she said, while reaching down to grasp my rearing shaft, and then kissing me deeply, she impaled herself on me in one relaxed movement. Holding the back of her head in one hand I let the other cup her round ass, and placing a finger in her anal hole, used it to guide her movements on my cock.

It was a slow, soft fuck and Cathy came twice before my strings of sperm detonated inside her. As we floated apart I could see small, white strands of my seed carried away on the current, gone, I guessed to feed the small fish lurking nearby.

As we approached the shore, my penis still engorged, her bum swinging in front of me was too much, and I grabbed her around the waist from behind. After pulling her back into me, and letting her feel my eagerness, I slowly forced her to her knees and entered her slippery channel.

With both of us kneeling on the sand and with the water lapping at our legs, I fucked her doggy style, long, hard strokes into her centre, each piston-like penetration drawing a primal groan from the beautiful blond. As her screams echoed over the water and through the clearing I knew the rest of the family wouldn't need an alarm clock this morning.

We collapsed on the sand as the tremors of our union slowly ebbed, two humans hugging each other in contentment and thanks. We finally rose and walked hand-in-hand back to the house and settled down naked around the breakfast table on the patio. Seconds later Soo appeared, and offered, "Would you like coffee, breakfast Miss Cathy, Mr. Scouries?"

"Oh Soo, you don't have to do it. We can get it ourselves," Cathy protested, but Soo insisted and rushed back inside to cook us a full meal. "She got a good look at your penis Scouries, did you see her? You'd be doing the family a real favor if you made love to her."

"Not this weekend Miss Monroe. Maybe if you ever invite me back I'll see what I can do."

"You'll always be welcome back! It's funny, I feel like you're a member of the family already."

"I want you to come and visit me in California, you know; to meet my sister, my girls, my Mom. Annie will love you," I finished, hugging her.

Twenty minutes later the others arrived, yawning and dressed in robes. "God Scouries, what are you two doing up so early. Don't tell me you've been swimming?" Rod said while giving me a clap on the back

"Not just swimming," His sister said coyly, "But we've definitely had our morning exercise."

"Good God Cathy, you're insatiable," blurted Clara grinning, and then after sitting on my lap, added, "And how is Master Scouries this A.M."

Slipping a hand inside her robe and gently cupping a firm breast, I answered, "Couldn't be better Miss Clara. And how are you Rod, ready for a quiet day in the country." And of course it wasn't a quiet day in the country, as the three sisters insisted again and again that Rod and I show just how much we appreciated them.

That evening, as Rod and I managed to escape for a few minutes of fishing before dinner, he said, "You know Rocket, I'm not sure it was a good idea bringing you up here or not. I've had to work harder this weekend than ever before." But then, turning to me he said, "Really, I'm happy you found us. Its nice having another male around, I hope you'll come back...

_______________________

I'm writing this story in July of 2005, ten years after the events described happened. Cathy and Chris and Clara and Rod all decided they wanted me to write their story, to let the world know of their lifestyle.

They're still living in their small town and spending weekends on their lovely secluded farm. They're all still very in love with each other and are happily raising their family.

I've returned often to their home, and they have all been to California, both alone and as a group. A couple of months after the events described in this story I returned to Bowling Green to install my Library Management System and one weekend I stayed in town with the pretty and inscrutable Soo Ying and made her body sing in joy – but that's another story.

My niece Patty turned 18 last October. Her Mom and I had explained our strange relationship to her when she turned seventeen and after struggling with the new reality, finally accepted it. Last month I took her on a camping trip deep in the back country of Colorado and during that week we consummated a new, full, loving sexual relationship between us.

I've told her about the Monroe's, (she knows them of course from various visits) and she's now eager to for a weekend with Rod and I... but likewise Patty's tale is another story...a story I may write soon...

The end

Please let me know how you liked the story. All comments on the characters, the plot, the sex, the writing I welcome. Any ideas for future stories? Your thoughts make writing the story fun. E-mail or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. Will answer back to all who leave a contact address.

scouries
scouries
10,462 Followers
12