Rod's Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,407 Followers

"Oh God Rod, oh fuck yessss" she moaned as a finger slipped up her already oiled channel. Strangely, although as excited as I had ever been with a woman before, I took my time, knowing there was no need to rush with this magnificent girl. Lifting her legs up off the sheets, I moved her now flush lower lips over my face and after inhaling her powerful scent, gently lowered her cunt onto my tongue and sampled her. While her female chemicals drove me wild, my tongue and lips worked over her sex; probing and licking, inside her and over her trembling clit. As I felt her approach release, she dropped my penis, and placed her cheek against my stomach as her back arched into an almost impossible angle. I was clasping her ass in my two hands, one finger lightly stimulating her anal opening, as her first spasm of release rocked her. "Uunnnhh...Uunnnhh... Uunnnhh... Uunnnhh... Uunnnhh...," her deep guttural groans echoed repeatedly through the room as her sweet liquids bathed my mouth.

As her orgasm passed, and as she lay panting atop me, I rolled her onto her back and after lifting her feet onto my shoulders, I pushed deep into her, my shaft buried in one long stroke. As I moved rhythmically in and out, she immediately responded, her inexperienced body somehow naturally knowing what to do. I found I loved being with a big woman, her 5'10" and 142 pound, muscled body was soon working as hard as mine. She wrapped her legs around my back, squeezing me on each in-stroke, and her arms clutched my neck and my head, not allowing my lips to leave hers. This was hard fucking, almost animalistic, and as we approached the end, our frenzy increased, both of us grunting and moaning wildly. As she felt streams of hot sperm cascade deep inside her for the first time in her life, she screamed, a wild primitive sound of ecstasy.

"Jesussssss, oh fuck Roddy, oh my God I love you," she finally got out between her pants, kissing me lightly all over my face. "And you, my beautiful, big cock," she said grinning, "Where have you been all my life?" Moving down my body she grasped my still erect penis in both hands and then rained kisses on his crown before engulfing him between her lips. After swallowing my cum for the first time, she licked her lips and told me she had never tasted anything better, and then brought him back to life and impaled herself, and laughing and with her head thrown back in joy, rode atop me until we came again.

We awoke the next morning at dawn and as we showered off the stickiness from our couplings, I took her standing up, lifting her up and dropping her repeatedly onto my cock as the warm water rained onto us. Later, sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee we talked. "At least Chrissie was working at the hospital last night, but gosh, I hope Cathy didn't hear too much," she said.

"She was out late, I heard her come in around three, I think we're OK."

"What are we going to do? To tell them?"

"Let's talk tonight, quite late, in bed, when I'm about eight inches deep in you..." I said, lightly patting her butt.

"Ha, ha, ha! I got to go to work Roddy," she said as she moved to go, but then turned and kissed me, and lightly running her fingers over my groin added, "I love you so much, little brother, so much."

That night at dinner the four of us discussed Dad's Will and when Clara and I told them how we hoped to keep the house and farm, and have me continue to run the company, both Cathy and Chris quickly agreed.

"I'll help you with the company Rod," offered Cathy, "And we can both take some courses at school."

"OK," said Chris, "As long as I can paint the house and plant a new garden." Although we had a large and beautiful house, one Mom had inherited early in her marriage from a great-aunt, Dad had disapproved of color paint and ornamentation, so that the house, both inside and out, was drab. Even though he had sold flower seeds, to the whole family's mystification, Dad had refused to have gardens around the house. Laughing, we all readily agreed, and I promised to help her myself.

"What's your schedule at the hospital anyway Chris," I asked.

"I'm on night-shift for the next four days, but then have Monday to Wednesday off."

"All right sis, Monday morning, you and I are going to start painting the house."

"I'll help too Chris," piped in Cathy. Carla was leaving the next morning for a five day Librarians Convention in Cleveland but promised she'd be back Tuesday and would help after that.

I slipped into Clara's bed around eleven, after Chris had left for her work and Cathy had gone to see some friends. Later, as she lay on top of me, both of us sweating profusely, the smell of sex permeating the room, my penis softening slowly within her, she asked, "What are we going to tell Chris, Cathy? We can never hide this. They'll know within days."

"I'm going to make love with them Clara. We all need to stay together, I don't want to hurt you, I love you so much, but I..."

"Oh Roddy! That's perfect. I hoped you'd somehow want to. This way we can stay together, always. Oh, I love you," she finished and then kissed me hard. Finally pulling back, she teasingly said, "But Roddy, do you think that tonight you might be able to do your little sister Clara one more time?" And yes, I did it once, and then again, and eventually again, before we fell asleep exhausted in each others arms.

Friday, after Clara had left for her convention, and as Cathy and I worked on filling some orders for customers, I asked her, "What are you doing tonight Sis?"

"I don't know, why?"

"I haven't gone out in four weeks, ever since I got home, I need a night out. Will you go out with your brother for a night?"

"Are you serious? Go with your old sister? Don't you have all sorts of your old flames dying to go out with you? What about your little friend from last summer? Where is she anyway?"

Blushing, I said, "Okay, okay, if you don't want to go with me, if you're too embarrassed to be seen out with your younger brother, just say so Cathy. But I really hoped you'd go out with me, I've always wanted to hang with you but with Dad, and his rules"...

"Me too Roddy," she said while sighing, "I was just kidding. Let's go to 'The Green House', there are lots of students there and we can dance. I always wondered what it would be like to dance with my little brother," she finished, a funny sly smile on her face.

She surprised me when she came down the stairs that night a little after nine; she was so beautiful, so sexy that I almost threw her down and fucked her right there in the hall. Though shorter than Clara, Cathy at 5'8" and about 118 pounds had the same straw colored hair as Clara and I. But while Clara's was short and shaped, Cathy's was long and reached almost to her bum, and tonight seemed to float wildly in every direction, each step she took setting off a cascade of golden waves.

She had had lots of time to tan since school ended and her skin was just that perfect golden hue, the color that makes you salivate just imagining your tongue sliding over it. She wore a red silk top, held up by spaghetti straps and cut so that the tops of her breasts were bare, and her lack of bra was obvious as I watched her pointed, full orbs dance beneath their crimson covering. "Jesus," I moaned aloud, watching her descent and staring at her long legs, legs almost completely exposed beneath the little white, pleated, flapping mini skirt she wore.

"What's wrong?" she asked, and then did a quick pirouette, "You don't like?"

"You're just the most beautiful girl in town Cathy. But where did you get those clothes anyway? Mom and Dad would never have allowed you out in those."

"No questions nosy. C'mon Rod, let's get going, you're sisters going to dance tonight baby," she gushed, and grabbing my arm led me out to the car. We almost immediately ran into a group of her university friends when we got to the bar and then spent most of the night with them. Even though her girlfriends were nice, and a couple even made it plain they'd be prepared to drop their dates if I was interested, I spent most of the night in a funk. Watching Cathy in the arms of others, dancing and smiling and flirting with these Bowling Green jerks had surprisingly pissed me off royally. As we approached the one a.m. closing I finally broke in on her most insistent suitor, telling him I had promised Sis the last dance.

"What do you think of Joe?" she asked shyly, referring to her latest partner.

"If he had grabbed your bum one more time I was going to kill the idiot," I hissed, "He's not nearly good enough for you."

"I seemed to see you dancing pretty close with my friends Bro. Little Gloria was raving about you in the bathroom. She's ready to teach you everything she knows," Cathy finished laughing. As she laughed, I drew her against me; my hands light but firm on her back, letting her feel my excitement, my size. Laying her cheek against mine, her hair enveloping my head, she said nothing for the rest of the dance but as we walked back toward our table she whispered, "Thanks Rod, I had fun tonight."

I could sense her unease at what had happened between us, what she knew we both had felt and we stayed quiet on the ride home. I could feel her desire as we walked up the stairs to our bedrooms and we both hesitated as we approached her door, Cathy finally saying good night hesitantly. "You want listen to some music before bed?" I offered.

"No Rod, I'm tired, I think I'll grab a quick shower and go to bed."

"Yeah, I think I'll shower too. You want to share? I could soap your back," I joked.

"Ha, ha, I'll let you know when I'm finished Bro. Sweet dreams."

Cathy had to pass my room to get to hers from the bathroom, so I left my door open and undressed while she showered, waiting naked, my room only dimly lit by a bedside lamp. "Rod," she called, stopping for a second in my doorway. "The showers free... Ooh, sorry," she stuttered, her eyes finding my naked body.

Turning to face her, pretending to scramble to cover my semi hard cock, I let her have a good look before placing a hand over it, and said, "Oh thanks Sis, sleep well, I'll see you tomorrow." Washing, I chuckled to myself as I ran my soapy hands over my muscular body, knowing what Cathy was thinking of and wondering what it was going to be like touching her, entering her. Fifteen minutes later I knocked lightly on her door, a pair of white boxers my only covering, a couple of CD's and a fat joint in my hands.

"What? Roddy, is that you?"

"Yup, can I come in for a minute Sis?"

It was seconds before she answered, and I heard a drawer open and shut before she finally said, "Just a sec Rod," and then another fifteen seconds before she said to come in. She was in bed, sitting against the headboard, a book in her left hand, and wearing a thin silk nightie that just reached mid thigh. "Hi, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't sleep Cathy, I thought I'd listen to some tunes, relax a bit. Do you ever smoke?" I asked, holding up the joint.

"I've tried it...but only a couple of times. I didn't know you did."

"Not often, but with Dad and Mom and everything, it helps me...I don't know... forget a bit."

Instantly a strange, sad look passed over her face, and then tapping the bed at her side, said, "C'mon up here little brother. Maybe that's just what we need tonight."

Soon we were sitting side by side on the bed, resting on the pillows, our bodies touching, my left arm around her, that sweet intoxicating smoke wafting through the room. Giggling, Cathy laid her cheek against my chest as my fingers squeezed the fullness of her left breast, and brushed her already twitching nipple. "What were you doing when I knocked on the door anyway Cath? I'm sure you weren't reading."

Slowly she licked across my chest and up my neck to my chin, then laughing said, "I was dreaming of a handsome, naked man, a man who was in my bed ravishing my hot young body."

"What was all that noise before I came in, the drawers opening and closing?"

"I was naked; I had to get my nightie. I also had to hide my... Oops, I shouldn't have said..." she finished, covering her mouth to stop her giggles.

"Hide what Sis?" I asked, a broad smile on my face.

"Oh, okaaay, I'll show you. It just something I sometimes use when I'm dreaming of you Roddy," she teased, as she opened the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a 6", pink, plastic dildo. Turning back to me, waving the fake dick, she gasped as she saw what was popping up through my shorts. "Oh my God, I knew you were big Rod, but... can I touch him...he's so smooth, so long... I know I shouldn't want you, fuck, you're my brother, but I dream of you Rod, I dream of you in my pussy, filling me."

"Oh Cathy honey. I want you so bad, my big sister sitting on top of me, riding my fat prick," I moaned, while pulling her to me and lifting her shift over her head. "Christ, I wanted to beat the shit out of those guys tonight, the guys dancing with you, touching you. I want you to be mine, just mine, always mine..." I finished, pulling her head towards me and after capturing her sweet lips in mine, thrusting into her mouth with my tongue. As we kissed, we urgently explored each other, our hands moving in a frenzy; caressing, touching, pinching, penetrating, grasping, stretching, pulling, tweaking, feeling, sensing.

Finally she screamed, "Now Rod, fuck me, fuck your sister, oh please, please fuck me hard, make me feel your big prick, pleasssssse." As she pled, her moans inciting me, I pushed her on her back and hovered above her for a second before I drove forward. Starting slowly, I let her savor each long stroke, feeling her stretch to accommodate my girth, my length, and heard her whimper each time I withdrew, fighting to keep me completely in her, trying to tighten her pussy around me like a vise. As she rapidly approached her climax, her deep grunts, her 'uuuuuuhhhms' echoing through the room in time to my strokes, I changed to short, fast, hard pumps, angling upwards to stimulate her g-spot on each quick penetration. "Uhh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...oh fuck Rodddd... uh... uh... uh... uh...uh... Aaaaaaaahhhhhh," she finally shrieked as her orgasm flooded over my pulsating and spewing cock. As I pulled out my shaft, a torrent of our juices followed, seeping down over both our groins.

"Jesus Cathy, you almost killed me," I panted as I pulled her into my arms, hugging her tightly to me, letting her feel my love.

"I'm glad I waited for you Rod, I'm so happy you were my first," she whispered, "Now I don't have to try anyone else. God, will you want me again, in the future? I don't think I could settle for anyone after you, I love you so."

"I'm not going anywhere Cathy. I'm going to stay with you and Clara and Chrissie for the rest of my life. You're my family, you're all I want."

"All of us! Really? You mean like in bed, everything?"

"You're all going to be my wives, my loves," I yelled laughing, still riding the marijuana high.

"We'll be Bowling Green Mormons," she said, giggling at the idea.

"And now my little Mormon bride, I think I'm going to eat your sweet pussy," I said as I moved my head between her legs. My hands cupping her ass, I spread her thighs wide, opening her pink insides to my tongue. With a finger in her puckered rear opening and one in her pussy, I sucked on her hard clit and brought her to her second orgasm of the night, one accompanied by a crescendo of doglike yips.

Minutes later she rolled on top of me and asked, "When and how are you going to seduce Clara and Chris anyway?"

"Well I've already had Clara."

"What! Before me? How?" she screeched.

"Remember Cathy, she's older than you, she's your big sister and she's waited longer," I explained and then told her how I had seduced her big sis.

"What about Chrissie?"

"I'm going to make love with her Monday; I think maybe when we're planning her flower garden I'm going to plant her little pussy and just wait and see what grows." I ended laughing.

"You're a fucking little slut Roddy; I can't believe you're going to fuck all three of your virgin sisters in one week," she said smiling.

Placing her plastic dildo in one of her hands and putting her other around my again straining penis, I asked, "Your choice Cathy, which do you prefer?" Bending and rapidly taking me into her mouth, I was unable to understand her answer, hearing just a muffled sputtering. We spent all Friday night, and most of Saturday in bed, exploring each other, learning how to totally satisfy the other. Sunday Chrissie had drawn a 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday morning shift so Cathy and I decided to paint her room to surprise her. Painting naked, it was a miracle we got the room done, but we finally staggered into the shower around midnight, and after washing the paint from our skin, ended our weekend with me pounding into my hot sister as the water bathed us.

Cathy and I rose around noon on Monday and were cooking a full breakfast of bacon and eggs when Chrissy stumbled in from bed, a tank top her only covering. "Finally a bright room! Thanks you guys, it's great, I love it," she said, first hugging Cathy and then me.

"We knew you were having a tough weekend, we wanted to surprise you Sis," Cathy gushed. "Do you really like it?"

"Yeah, it's perfect Cath. So Rod, are you going to help me in the garden this aft? I'd like to prepare a big garden bed behind the house." Both girls laughed when I flexed my biceps and told them that with my strength it would be a piece of cake. "Sure Rod; what do you think Cath, can our little brother hold up his end, he's still pretty young?"

Her eyes twinkling and with a grin on her face, Cath after looking me up and down, finally said, "Well Chris, I think if he follows the instructions of his sisters he just might be able perform adequately."

Working topless in the hot sun, perspiring profusely, I surreptitiously watched Chrissie as she moved beside me. Although about the same height as Cathy at 5'8", Chris was quite different from her sisters, having much lighter hair than the rest of us, almost white, and also being fuller bodied, having breasts and hips much rounder than Clara and Cathy. Dressed only in tight short-shorts and string bikini top, she looked like she might pop out of her clothes any second. After about ninety minutes of cutting and moving sod, we had roughly prepared a bed about ten by thirty feet at the bottom of the lawn. Finally I stopped and lay down on the lawn saying, "I think we both have earned a break Sis. Hey, where are you going?"

"I'll go get us some water, I'm parched." When she came back, carrying two bottles of cold spring water, she sat down next to me on the lawn and then slowly rolled one of the bottles across my naked chest and stomach.

"Oh God that feels good. Don't stop Sis."

Laughing, she straddled me, lowered her bottom onto my groin, and then lightly moved the cool plastic over my skin. "You're sweaty and dirty Rod; maybe I should pour this cool water all over you body."

Putting my hands on her waist, I said, "I've got a better idea. I think it's your body we're going to have to pay attention to. Maybe I should lick your beautiful tits! Take off your top Chrissie, show me your big tits, c'mon, hurry up, your dirty, sweaty brother wants to suck your fat nipples."

Looking me in the eye, she quickly undid her top, and as her magnificent set tumbled into view, said, "So you've decided to finally do me, have you. I was afraid I wasn't good enough for my little brother. Why do I seem to be always last?"

Laughing and rolling her over, pinning her under my hard body, I told her, "Shut up sweetie, don't you know you're supposed to save the best for last?"

With her hymen still intact at 24 years old, my urgent penetration brought a scream from my beautiful Sister as I smashed through it. As I hesitated, and then almost involuntarily pulled back, she grabbed me and said, "No Roddy, please, please fuck me, oh please do it, I've waited so long for a man, for you..."

scouries
scouries
10,407 Followers