Rod's Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

"Are you sure, are you OK Chris?"

Holding me tighter and wrapping her legs around me, she pled, "I want you so bad, please fill me up, fill me Rod, fill me with your big cock, your hot sperm. Oh God, make a baby in me brother, make your little sister pregnant," she moaned, as I starting pumping deep into her depths. "Oh Sweet Jesus yessssss," she yelled, as we thrashed together, first on the lawn, and then rolling into the damp loam of the newly prepared flower bed.

We were soon both beyond the niceties of making love, this was the fucking of two hungry and eager animals, each thrust of my cock met by her welcoming hips and loud grunts of pleasure. Finally I pinned her under me and drove repeatedly into her, as if trying to plant her permanently into the bed. We were too far gone to prolong the union, and quickly spasmed together in orgasm.

Finally separated, both of us lying panting on our backs in the fresh cut earth, our bodies coated in dirt, our only sounds were the odd 'Ohhh fuck' or 'Jeeeeze' or 'Aaaaaahh'.

"What are you two doing, thinking? Cripes, look at you two! Are you guys crazy?" yelled a suddenly arrived Cathy, standing over us and shaking her head.

"Hi Cathy," Chris trilled smiling; "Life is wonderful, isn't it?"

"I think everyone within two blocks just heard how wonderful you think life is Chrissy. Christ we're lucky we have privacy in the back yard, at least no one saw you two rolling around in the mud."

"Don't be a spoilsport honey," I told her, and then grabbed her and pulled her down between us. As Chris and I howled in glee, we pelted her with mud and soon she was as dirty as the two of us. Soon after we rushed into the house, and first in the shower and then in our parent's bed, we consummated our love, enjoying our erotic threesome.

The next day Clara returned from her convention and the four of us spent the first of whats become almost two thousand nights of joy, of happiness...

_________________________________

I was on the edge of my chair as Rod finished his story and as he sat back I could see he was relieved to have finally told someone his family's secret. "Your lucky Rod," I said, "Most men don't find one woman to love like that in their lifetime. I'd like to meet your sisters some day."

"Well, we had an idea, uh, what are you doing this weekend anyway Rocket? We usually go to the farm on the weekends; the girls really want to meet you." Seeing my perplexed look, he added, "We all read your stories last night Scouries, and I told them all about your glory days at OSU. I know they want to meet the second best freshman lover in OSU," he finished, a big grin on his face.

"And you, do you want me to come?"

"Yeah, you don't know what a relief it is to finally be able to talk to a man about all this. We've also got something else to tell you, another secret tale."

"I don't have any clothes or..."

"You can wear mine, anyway we might not be wearing much this weekend," he finished, chuckling loudly.

* * * * *

To be continued – In part 2 Scouries visits the Munroe farm, meets and penetrates the sisters, drinks from Cathy's full breasts and learns the family's final secret.

Please let me know how you liked the story. All comments on the characters, the plot, the sex, the writing I welcome. Any ideas for future stories? Your thoughts make writing the story fun. E-mail me or IM me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. Will answer back to all who leave a contact address.

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers