Roger Fucking My Ass

Story Info
Tale of two bisexual men: one black, one white.
1k words
3.81
104k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years I have come to realize either you change with time or you are left behind. That being said want to tell you of one major change in my life. That's being able to accept it's okay to look at men as a possible sex partner and not as someone that is nasty to come into contact with.

For years us men have loved the idea of getting a blow job from women and then after having that done we go back to kissing her and making out like she never had our cock in her mouth. So anyway you look at it we are tasting our own cock. So for some reason that's seems to be okay but just the idea of tasting another mans cock is out of the question or that's the way I use to think.

Same goes for fucking your wife or girl friend up the ass and the idea of fucking some guy is out of the question. Now all that is in the past since I have learned to accept its okay to have someone other than a woman suck my cock or me sucking on a nice cock. Same goes for fucking. If you enjoy fucking a woman in the ass what makes a man's ass a problem. I can tell you for a fact it's a big turn on to have a man bent over and shoving your cock deep inside him and most seem to really enjoy it.

Well it was that way of thinking that brings me to where I am today. I have no problem letting some man suck me off or me fucking someone of the same sex no more than I have a problem with me sucking his cock or letting him fuck my ass. Want say it's my favorite thing to do but it feels pretty good once you get us to him driving it inside you. Then the feel of his hot cum as he shoots his load inside you is awesome.

So over the past few years I have been reading stories and seeking out men mostly in my age range that wants to either suck me off or wanting someone to service their ass. I prefer being the top but I can swing both ways if I have to.

Want to tell you about the latest man in my life. Want give you his real name but let's call him Roger. Well Roger is a business man working with one of the local banks. Very clean cut and a real nice person. Now Roger is a black man. Now that's something else I have had to learn to overcome and move on with so I have taken care of the race issue years ago.

I happen to find Roger while looking over a thing called Craig's list. He said he was looking for a handy man to help him do some work around the house. Well I can do about anything and decide to see what he had in mind but I knew he was wanting more than someone to fix things around the house. He wanted someone to suck and someone to suck him. He also let it be know he loved fucking a nice ass.

So I made contact with Roger and made arrangements to meet him and look over the work he wanted done. First meeting went great and it was just talk for the most part but I enjoyed his company and we spend the next hour or so just chatting.

Made arrangements for the following week to start some of the work. We did manage to get some of the things done but both of us knew we wanted more than that. So after finishing the job we sat around and talked then the subject came up what he really wanted. Told me how he got started messing with men. Seems while he was just a young boy he was playing basketball with an older friend and during the contact with each other on the court he notice his friend had a hard on. The friend kept pushing and rubbing against him until he too have a hard on. Well it took off from there and they ended up sucking and fucking each other.

That was years ago but Roger was hooked on men and to this day he prefers being with a man over that of a woman.

After hearing that story I too was hard and by looking at Roger I notice a tent in his pants. We didn't waste much time getting down to busy. Within a few minutes our cocks were out and we were sucking off each other. I could feel his hands on my ass feeling me up and I knew he wanted to fuck me. Well I have only been fucked a few times and can't say I enjoyed it that much but always wanted to be fucked so I say why not.

He was gentle with me and took his time playing with my ass. The more he played the more I wanted it. Wasn't long I was on the floor with my ass in the air and he was rubbing his hard cock against the crack of my ass. Lucky for me he didn't have one of those big long cocks that a lot of black men seem to have. As a matter of fact I am much bigger than he is.

Slowly he worked on my ass until he was inside me. It hurt for a while but as I got use to it and accepted the fact he was going to fuck me I sort of liked it. I can tell he was getting really turned on and I knew it wouldn't be long he would be shooting his cum inside my ass.

As he got faster and faster and I was use to the feeling he shoots off in my ass. That was really the first time I had gone that far and have to say I enjoyed it.

We still meet every once in a while for some fucking and sucking. May just give him a call today before he goes to work and see if maybe he wants to play but he is always ready so I will just have to see what happens.

He goes to work around 3pm and it's after 11 now so not a lot of time. It's decision time.