Roger Harder Visits Swappington Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over Mandy's shoulder and saw the waitress hurrying out of the kitchen with our lunch. "We'd best hush up and act serious," I tittered, "here comes our meal!" The two of us sat in stony faced silence until the young girl had served us and left, then I began again where I'd left off.

"So Roger had me stand up and remove my dress, and then he told Charles to come over and take off my undies to help prepare me for my fucking. Well, Charles didn't need telling twice! He was over in a flash, and listen to this! His cock was leaking huge amounts of precum onto the carpet as he slipped off my thong panties. I'd never seen it like that before! Then Roger got rather personal and asked if I kept a vibrator in the bedroom."

"And did you?" Mandy gasped.

"Well, with me being married to a workaholic like Charles, what do you think? Of course I did, and there was no point lying about it, Roger seemed to know everything about me, so I confessed I had one hidden away in my bedside drawer. I was so embarrassed, even Charles didn't know I owned one."

"Bring it to me so I can show Charles what a slut he's married to," Roger said to me in his lovely deep voice.

"When I took it out of the drawer it seemed so huge I felt I was viewing it for the very first time! What ever had possessed me to purchase such a wicked thing? I lay it on the bed in front of Roger and Charles and it glistened menacingly in the darkened room. An eight inch black rubber shaft, all heavily veined, with a little pronged device for tickling my clitoris, a thick and solid testament to my shame, but oh god, how I loved it!"

I paused for a moment and gestured towards Mandy's lunch .

"You'd better finish your tomato soup Mandy my dear, it's getting quite cold."

"The devil can have my soup! Hurry up and finish your story!" she panted.

"Alright I will, but I hope you won't think any less of me when I'm done."

"On the contrary my dear Sarah, my opinion of you is going up by the minute! I'm really rather impressed by your candor, and truthfully, I'm downright envious of you, you lucky, lucky woman! Please, do go on again!"

"Thank you Mandy, you're too kind. So there we were, the three of us, staring down at my what was lovingly referred to in the catalog as a 'Bad boyz dong,' an eight inch afro-american multi speed vibrating dildo, complete with balls and suction cup, and slanted for comfortable entry."

"My god Sarah, I had no idea you needed such a whopper...what a sexy woman you are," Charles said, studying my precious 'marital aid' almost reverently, all the while manhandling his drooling penis. "I had no idea!" he repeated.

"The best is yet to come, Charles," Roger assured him and having said that, he ordered me to fix the wicked thing to my bedside table and mount it.

"Please Roger I can't do that... It's so humiliating!" I pleaded, but Roger smacked my bare bottom soundly and ordered me to do as I was told. "Well what was I to do? I licked the dildo's suction cup and pressing it down, attached it firmly onto the middle of the night table. Then I squatted over it, and ever so gently lowered myself down. I felt the head of it part my labia and slip up inside, and reaching underneath myself, I turned the switch on to high, and surrendering to my carnality sank down on it with a big sigh of relief."

"But if I thought Roger's degradation of me was over, I was wrong. By now he'd removed his slacks and underwear, and was approaching my mouth with his enormous black cock. Bear in mind this was the first time I'd seen it, and I had no idea a man's penis could be that big. I don't know what was going through Charles's mind, but if his own drooling cock was any indicator, he was as excited as I was. Let me tell you it was a marvelous sight to behold."

"Charles, I can see you're enjoying being cuckolded," Roger noted. "I'll bet Sarah is a great cocksucker! I'm going to put my cock into your wife's mouth, and I want you to pump it until I come and she swallows every drop of it."

"Mandy, Roger did as he was told! Can you imagine what a turn on it is to have your husband willingly milking a massive black cock into your mouth while you suck on it?"

"Oh god Sarah, no I can't imagine it. It sounds so filthy! You lucky woman you!"

"Well, I was drooling like a rabid dog, my nipples were sticking straight out like a pair of erasers and all the while the dildo I'd fastened to the table was churning away beneath me. Dear Charles was so turned on he began jacking off Roger faster and faster, and he was doing himself with his other hand. I could feel Roger's cock swelling up in my mouth, and knowing his pending orgasm was imminent, I clamped my lips around the head of it and sucked even harder."

"Oh my god Sarah, you wanton slut!" Mandy groaned. "I'm so hot I think I'm ready to come at any moment. This is the best luncheon date I've ever had! What happened next?"

"Well my dear, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Roger came of course, with a loud yell I might add, and flooded my mouth with what felt like a cup full of thick, salty sperm. As I gulped it down I thanked my lucky stars that you can't get pregnant from swallowing semen, because if you could, I'd probably be carrying a little replica of Roger in my belly! Can you imagine how that would go over at Saint Barnabas General?"

"Yes, I can," she giggled, "they'd probably be fastening you into the village stocks and stoning you to death! So tell me dear...I have to know... what was Charles doing while you were drinking his boss's sperm?"

"Oh yes... Charles. Well, when Charles saw Roger come in my mouth he followed suit and literally drenched me, spraying me with his own cum. What a facial he gave me! I must say, having two men come at once is very good for one's ego... It made me feel so terribly wanted! Mandy dear, you're awfully quiet. Is everything all right?"

"I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm afraid I've just come! Oh god, how I wish I could get my husband Cyril as stirred up as Charles was. You wouldn't like to loan Roger out to me would you?"

"Well, we'll have to see about that. I'm sure Roger wouldn't be averse to buttering your crumpet for you, my dear. Who knows, perhaps Cyril might secretly be like Charles, and enjoy sharing his wife with a black man. He is a vicar after all. Aren't vicars supposed to be generous and giving? Apparently it's more common than you might think... but let's get on with my little story."

"After we'd all recovered Roger suggested to Charles that he go get a bottle of wine. I started to get up to wash all the cum off myself but Roger insisted I leave it on, saying it made me look nice and slutty. Then he made me get on all fours, spanked my bottom and mounted me from behind."

"You mean he was hard again already Sarah?" Mandy asked in astonishment.

"Yes, the man was insatiable. When my husband returned with the wine, he was greeted by the sight of me presenting my reddened bottom to Roger like a baboon while he drove his cock in and out of me. Oh Mandy, he fucked me so well and it was all so terribly erotic! I was beside myself, moaning and whimpering like a common floozy!"

"And how did Charles take all this, dear heart?"

"Charles just stood there transfixed, holding the wine bottle and three glasses while Roger gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I understand now why it's called screwing, because believe me, I was twisting and turning like a corkscrew in an effort to get his big long cock deeper inside me."

"While this was happening Charles was calling out 'Fuck the dirty slut Roger! Fuck her real good!' Suddenly all my efforts paid off and Roger gripped my waist tightly and drove his cock in me right up to the hilt. Helpless as a pinned butterfly, I looked at Charles as Roger held me still and his cock head expanded inside me then suddenly blasted a huge load of hot cum into my womb."

"Oh goodness me! Did you come, Sarah?"

"Of course I did... I couldn't stop! I came over and over again on Roger's beautiful black cock. Then he slowly backed out of me and it came out with a big kerplop, leaving me thoroughly fucked for the first time in my life. I was oozing with cum and Roger turned to my husband and said, "She's all yours, Charles." and the strangest thing happened."

"Before I could move, Charles was mounting me and covering my neck with kisses, telling me how sexy I looked as he fucked my cum- filled cunt! What's more, would you believe the rest of the weekend was spent like that? With Roger and Charles taking turns fucking me till I could hardy walk? And that my dear, is why I look so radiant."

Mandy looked at me with awe.

"That does it Sarah, I've never told you this before, but black men have always turned me on...It feels so taboo! I'm so envious of you, having your cake and eating it too! I simply must meet this Roger Harder and somehow figure out a way to get Clive involved."

"Well I have some rather good news for you Mandy. Because Roger and Charles spent so little time working, Roger is returning next weekend. This time he's staying for a full week, but according to Charles they only need a few hours to go over the books. Why don't I throw a little party when he comes? That will give you and Clive an opportunity to meet him."

"Oh Sarah, that would be wonderful! But could I ask a favor of you?"

"Of course dear, what can I do for you?"

"Do you think you could spare your 'Bad boyz dong' for a night or two? I think I have a plan formulated to get Clive interested in interracial sex!"

To be continued....

12