Rogers Dialems

Story Info
Roger and Mai-lee spend time together.
18.1k words
4.36
18.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

Preview

Teasing trio

Pat, Mai-lee and Roger had spent a pleasurable day at the lake and had enjoy-able oral sex. And had generally played around.

Getting back to town had gone and had Chinese food for supper.

Pat had gone home and Mai-lee and Roger went to the local park and finding a secluded spot and made love, before separating and going their separate ways.

Roger's dilemma

Monday morning seemed to come all to soon for Roger. He'd tossed and turned quite a bit during the night.

He got up and washed and shaved.

Getting his backpack he put in the books he needed to have at class, and went to McDonalds and got pancakes for breakfast along with a coffee.

Getting to the campus he went to the cafeteria and sat at a table by the window till it was time for his math class.

Pat said that she would see him in the morning, but was nowhere to be seen.

In class he quietly sent her a short text message. He put the phone in his pocket.

The class was about to end when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Hi Rog, no I'm staying at home today. I feel lousy. Its that time of the month for me. I'll call you tomorrow ok

Hi there sweet one, sorry you are not feeling good.

When you feel like it give me a call ok?

Ok hon. be good .xxx

The eatery at the mall was quite busy at lunchtime as usual but Roger found a table and munched on his Taco and looked around lazily. Assortments of students were dotted around the eatery, along with the rest of the shoppers.

"Why hello stranger." A female voice said from behind him. Followed by a soft hand on his shoulder.

Looking around to see Mai-lee standing there with a coffee in her hand. "Where is Pat, not at class today?"

"Hi Mai-lee. No she isn't feeling good. That lousy monthly thing she said in a text to me. So how is your day going, anything revealing?"

"Oh I know what she means. That's to bad... Cheeky. Anything revealing. Well I do say. What had you in mind, hm?" Mai-lee said softly as she sat down next to him.

"Well you are in the lingerie business. All that scanty sexy stuff" Roger said. His face somewhat flushed.

"Hm, maybe I could arrange a personal fashion show sometime." She said as she put a hand in his lap and caressed his leg. "What are you doing after school other than any home work?"

"I don't know. I hadn't thought about it. Do you have something in mind?" "Anything in particular?"

"Fancy a swim and pizza afterwards maybe?" Mai-lee said. She had a twinkle in her eyes. She sipped her coffee as she looked at him.

"You fancy a swim, sure why not, and Pizza sounds great. Where shall we meet?"

"Starbucks sound a good place to me." Mai-lee said.

"Ok, yes that's good for me as well. Yesterday evening was hot, I had a job getting off to sleep." Roger said. His face felt warm.

"Em yes it was indeed, I needed you and you were what I needed. Pat is a really lucky girl to have you for her boyfriend. I'm lucky to even know you." As Mai-lee was speaking she was rubbing her leg against his.

"Well I'll see you at Starbucks later Mai-lee ok, I have to be getting back to school." Roger said as he was getting up from the table.

"For sure." Mai-lee said as her phone rang and a text came in. It was from Pat.

Hi Mai how's your day going? Mine is down in the dumps, I have my period. So much for too much sun as I thought it might be. Yesterday was great totally unforgettable. I'll call you tomorrow ok? Xxx

"It's from Pat. Oh no wonder she isn't at classes. She say's that yesterday was unforgettable though."

"I have to go Mai I'll see you later say hi for me. Chow."

"Ok, I sure will. You be good at school. Byye."

Hi Ko'u Likao pau sorry to here that. What a bummer. I just saw Roger at the mall having a coffee. He said to say hi. He left to go back to classes. You have a good fella there. Xxx

How was he? He likes you as I thought he would. Yes he is really nice. If he asks you to go out with him you go, and enjoy. I feel sure he would love to have a cream sandwich with you, if you know what I mean. I Miss you. Xxx

You are joking right? He's your lover, sure I'd love to share his ma'I kika with you but I mean to say. I miss you too sweet one. Xxxx

No I'm serious If you mean his prick, yes. I think there is enough there for the two of us. I want you so badly XXXXXXX.

You are really something Ko'u likao pau. Roger sure is one lucky guy. I'll call you later ok? Can I get you anything at all? Well I have to get back to work I want you too sweet one xxxxxx. XXX

No I'm fine. Have fun Xxxxx

The afternoon went by really slowly for Mai-lee, her mind trying to take-in what

Had been said between her and Pat. She was finding it hard to accept that Pat had said for her to enjoy herself with Roger and let him have sex with her.

She was excited enough to become wet between her thighs. And wished that she could finger her cunt.

Closing time came and she excitedly walked to Starbucks and found Roger waiting at a table with his usual Latte.

"Hi Roger" Mai-lee said as she got to the table.

"Well hello there. Can I get you like a coffee or something?" He replied.

"I'd love a Columbian coffee please I'm so dry I could spit dust."

"You sit tight and I'll be right back."

"There you go, so how are you today. Do you still want to go out for a swim?"

"Yes it I think so, if you want to as well.

"It's a shame Pat is feeling under the weather. She would be all for it as well I bet." Roger said.

"In her texts to me she shook me. She said if you asked me out that I should say yes and go and we should have a good time together. She is ok with me being with you and what ever. You have a wonderful girlfriend for a lover. You are so lucky"

"Wow. She really said that. Really?"

Mai-lee opened her phone and showed him the text. "As you can see we are close as well."

"You both like boys and girls alike. Neat." Roger replied softly, like he wasn't sure what to think.

They finished their drinks and strolled to his truck. Mai-lee slipped in and slid across the seat and sat close to Roger. She put an arm around his shoulders.

"Do you want to change out of your work cloths into something more relaxed maybe?" Roger asked as he started the truck

"Now that's an idea. Can we drop off at my place briefly? Getting into something more relaxed sounds good."

"No problem, ok off we go then."

Getting to Mai-lees place Roger waited in the truck for her to come back out.

She had on the same skirt and top that she had on the day before. But this tine she didn't have a bra on. Her dark nipples showed alluringly through the hazy cream opaque blouse. "Look at you. You sexy looking girl." He said as she sat next to him. "Hi ho off to the lake we go." Roger said as he drove off.

Mai-lee once again put her arm around his shoulders. As they drove she gently rubbed them. Barely touching his t-shirt yet the caress was there.

The radio played music from the local pop station.

"This road doesn't see much traffic does it. Yesterday I remember two cars and today just one so far." Mai-lee said idly.

"No it is a long way to anywhere going this way. Most folks take the main road. It's a lot faster. Its not as pretty a drive but much faster. Our next town is about 15 miles. This way its probably 23. Both roads finish at the same cross roads on the edge or town as well."

They got to the turn off and were at the farm lane after a short while. Driving over the bumpy rutted road to the old shed.

"Ready for a stroll through the woods?" Roger said as he got the blanket and big towel from behind his seat.

"Anytime with you, any time" Mai-lee said as she got out of the truck.

They met at the front of it and joined hands and strolled leisurely through the trees.

Letting go of his hand Mai-lee slipped her arm around his waist and hugged him to her. Roger in turn put an arm around her shoulders. His hand hung down over her blouse. Touching it occasionally as they walked.

Coming to the grassy expanse he dropped the things on to the grass. Bending he picked up the blanket, and proceeded to spread it out on the grass and put the towel on it.

Turning around to see Mai-lee stepping out of her skirt. Folding it she dropped it onto the blanket. Undoing her blouse. She folded it and put it on the blanket as well.

Without a word she strolled toward the waters edge. Her bare skin had sheen to it in the sunlight. Her buttocks were firm and nicely rounded. A slight sway to them as she walked. Steady long steps decisive, yet light and almost floating in their gait.

Roger slipped off his t-shirt and dropped his jeans onto the blanket. Slipping out of he under shorts he trotted to the waters edge as Mai-lee was wading out into the lake.

Catching up to her he took her hand and they waded out into the lake together.

They dove in and swum out side by side. They were about ten yards out when they turned and faced each other as they trod water.

Roger slipped beneath the surface and swum toward Mai-lee. Getting to her he put his arms around her and pressed his lips to her love nest and sucked on the warm soft skin before striking for the surface. As he did Mai-lee was ducking down and reaching for him.

She took his prick into her mouth and sucked on it .As it was only partly erect she took most of it into her mouth. His prick partly responded to the attention before she struck out for the surface.

Breaking the surface Mai-lee swum to shallower water and sat on down. In water up to her chest and waited for Roger to join her.

As he did, he crawled up to her and kissed her softly. His legs were outside of hers as he knelt in front of her.

She put her arms around his waist, and hugged him to her, closing her eyes.

Her lips parted allowing her tongue to edge forward to brush his lips softly. She sucked his lip into her mouth and ran her tongue around it

He put a hand gently on her breast and fondled it.

"Mm" she purred at the soft caresses.

Reaching down she found him and caressed him. His erection was well on the way to being fully formed, and was hot in her hand.

Roger twisted and crouched down, putting an arm behind her, and the other behind her knees. Slowly he picked her up. With some effort he stood up and walked toward the shoreline.

Mai-lee had her head on his shoulder and an arm around his shoulders.

As he carried her across the grass she sucked his neck and rubbed her tongue against it.

"Let me feel you cum in my mouth. Man's full cream milk." She whispered to him.

Sticking her tongue in his ear suggestively. "Do you still dream of me peeing on you, like you asked us to do, if you still want?" Mai-lee said softly as he put her legs down.

"I'd love to have you give me a hot pee shower. To feel it running all over me and to taste it would be really sexy."

"I need to pee right now so your wish is my command. Lie down and get your wish oh sexy one." Mai-lee said as Roger got down and stretched out on his back, in the grass.

Straddling his thighs Mai-lee slightly flexed her knees and spread her love lips.

Pushing her hips forward she let forth a steady stream of sparkling pee.

It splashed on his chest, as she moved the stream splashed on his face and into his mouth.

Then All the way down to end dribbling on his prick, as he stroked it slowly.

"Oh that feels a lot better, and fulfilled your dream sweetie."

"I'd love to fulfill your dream my very sexy girl," he said as he got on his knees and got up.

Mai-lee knelt in front of him and took his prick in her hand. And then she slipped it in to her mouth.

He slowly moved his hips back and forth as he pumped himself into her.

As he did Mai-lee stroked him as well and caressed his balls occasionally.

Her stroking him was exciting him a lot. He got to the point that his actions became automatic.

His climax imminent he moaned, "Oh baby its cumming, mmm."

Mai-lee felt the shudder and jerk of his prick as he came and came. Three jets of hot cum shot into her eager mouth and dribbled down her chin.

Looking up at Roger she had a big smile on her face, and a cheeky glint in her eyes.

Drops of cum dripped onto her breast as he reached down and pulled her up to stand right in front of him.

She threw her arms around him and hugged him passionately. Pressing her chest against his.

Tilting her head to kiss him passionately and deeply. Sharing his creamy cum

"Let me pleasure you, give you a climax like you just gave me. Roger said as their steamy kiss ended.

He proceeded to lie down on the blanket, flat on his back with his knees bent

Mai-lee squatted over his face. Her hands were on his knees.

By moving she was able to put her cunt right over his mouth, and was able to lower it to his waiting lips.

Roger licks her love lips and sucks them into his eager mouth, slipping his tongue in-between them. Moving to suck the nub of her love nest and run the back of his tongue over it and all around it. Lathering it with saliva and affection.

After a while he slid two fingers into her cunt and curled them to caress the inside of her love canal, touching on her sensitive hot spot and making her squirm with delight. Mrff escaped her lips.

As he sucked her clit some of his cum was dribbling down Mai-lees face and dripping on to her breasts "Oh sweet one, oh fuuck. " She stammered in a shaky voice. Her hips were wriggling and jerking about.

She lifted her cunt away from his lips, and he slid his fingers deep into her.

With a thrusting shudder she came, Eeeekk aaaahh...Oooohh, she moaned.

In a flowing of hot love milk that dropped and spread over his face. Dripping onto the blanket.

The sexy unique flavor of Mai-lee trickled into his mouth to be savored and drunk with a lust for more.

Mai-lee slowly stood and stepped over him saying in a throaty tone. "That was exquisite. Oh what a feeling. You can do that to me anytime sweet one... I guess we should get wet again and loose all the sexy love juices. What a shame."

"Yeh I could keep tasting you." Roger replied as he put his arm around Mai-lees shoulder.

As they strolled to the water Mai-lee slipped an arm around his waist and gently rubbed his side.

They waded out up to their waists and dove in and swum under water several yards before surfacing and standing in water up their necks

Facing each other they both took a step toward one another. Looking into each other's eyes they came together and hugged each other. Their lips fused in a passionate lustful French kiss. They both knew that there hunger and craving was only partly satisfied, and would need to be satisfied.

Walking back to the blanket quietly hand in hand. There thoughts stayed within themselves.

Roger picked up the towel and began drying Mai-lees back, starting with her raven black hair. then on down to her feet. Turning around for him to dry her front. He dried her legs to her knees. At which point Mai-lee separated her feet and stood with her hips pushed forward a bit.

As Roger got to her thighs she put a hand on his head and mussed his hair.

He was kneeling and put a hand around her hips urging her toward him.

Gently he slid two fingers into her and slowly pushed them all the way in.

"Oh sweetie mmm, that feels so good you have no idea." She said in a throaty voice and added, "we could be here all night if we aren't careful. Make me cum. Once more." She said almost pleading to him.

Roger curled his fingers and they searched for her hot spot again. Pulling her to him his lips found the hooded clit and softly sucked it then he ran his tongue all around it and over it.

All the tender attention was exciting her a lot. It was having an effect on him also.

His prick was becoming quite stiff and was beginning to ache.

"Oh Roger, fuck that feels like a dream. Oh fuck, yes mmm. There oh yes you have it mmm" she half whispered half moaned. Her hips were wriggling and rocking back and forth as arousal built and built.

Mai-lee pulled Rogers head against her writhing cunt as she arrived at the point of no return, the point of total abandon. "Ehhh oh fuuuck I'm cummiiingg oh shit rrrr." Her head thrown back and her eyes shut tight

Her hips thrust forward in a movement of escape as she let forth a solid stream of hot milky cum that inundated Rogers fingers and the palm of his hand. It ran down his arm and dripped off of his elbow." Oh fuck Roger that was incredible. Fuck, thank you for the experience. " Mai-lee said as she kissed him hungrily, passionately on his partly open mouth.

Reaching down Mai-lee gently fondled his rampant prick.

Kneeing she took it between her still wet pointy breasts, there nipples were puffed up with excitement.

She began bobbing up and down. Massaged his throbbing penis, showing it tenderness and a different form of passion.

Ducking her head to take the head of his prick between her lips to suck briefly. She looked up and said in a soft sexy voice, "Cum all over my face lover. Give me your jism my lover." And added softly, "hump my tits and cum all over me, my stallion."

After several minutes he said. "Oh baby I'm cumming, Oh fuuck here it comes, mmm." His voice all nasal

Two jets of hot slippery cum spouted forth some hitting her chin and some falling back down on her face. "That felt like a dream sweet one, like you said we could be here all-night. But I think its time to rejuvenate a bit." Roger said as he pulled Mai-lee up and kissed her slippery lips.

She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly to her "A sexy night under the stars to feast on lust and debauchery. Something out of the Karma Sutra I'm thinking. But yes we have to leave and go back to reality."

Bending down Roger picked up the towel and proceeded to dry Mai-lee off. He finished by rubbing her long silky black hair.

Flipping the towel around his shoulders he dried his back and then his front and lastly his legs.

As he did Mai-lee was slipping into her blouse and doing the bottom two buttons up.

He folded the towel and put it on the blanket and put on his t-shirt. As he did Mai-lee was crouching and peeing, She had a contented look on her face.

"Ah that feels a lot better." She said as she picked up her skirt and slipped into it and did it up.

Roger put his jeans on and bent down to pick up the blanket and folded it. Mai-lee picked up the towel and folded it.

"Lets go to Angello's and have supper, and a glass of wine." Roger said as he slipped an arm around Mai-lee waist.

"Mm that sounds nice. I've never been to Angello's. It sounds like a romantic place.

"It's a quiet restaurant no loud music and people. Pat and I have been there a couple of time. I think you'll like it."

"Maybe we should go somewhere else then. It's your quiet haven. I don't want to crash your special spot."

"The only other Italian restaurant I know is the Napoli up the road. We can go there if you like. Yes lets do that." He replied and added "It'll be our haven then."

"Now this is romantic. Setting up our own haven. Have you ever been there?"

"No not to Napoli I haven't, on the outside it looks nice though." Roger said as they reached his truck. He held the door for Mai-lee and closed behind her

They drove out of the farm road and on to the road that would take them back to town. Roger turned right though and headed away from town.

"Oh its in Praette, no wonder I hadn't heard of it. That's a bit far though isn't it?"\

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers