Rogers Dialems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

"Only about twenty minutes and we'll be there." Roger said as he patted Mai-lees knee. She put her hand on his and softly rubbed it and squeezed it.

"I've never been there. Is it a big town, many stores?"

"There are less stores than we have. There isn't a mall either. It has a cinema and a motel, the Super 6. And there is the Comfort Inn hotel. There has to be a bar I guess, but I haven't seen one. That's about it really. There is a nice park though. It's well cared for and it's big." Roger said.

"A motel, em that sounds interesting. Something to keep in mind."

"What are you thinking? Staying for the night and traveling back in the morning?"

"Not necessarily tonight. But maybe some other time though. We stayed at a Comfort inn, in Chicago once. It was really nice. Maybe we could go sometime, it's only an idea though. Now I'm getting excited. Maybe think about over supper. Hm?"

"Ok, that sounds like a plan." Roger said and added after a pause. "Well there's the town up ahead. See were that car came from on the left. That's the highway I mentioned before."

"Its not far at all is it. There's a railway station here as well we don't have one do we?" Mai-lee said.

"No the line turns south here. At least we have a bus depot Praette doesn't. Next right for Napoli and supper." Roger said.

There it is. It does look nice. Ooh a lingerie store; I've never heard that name before. La Rose Noir, interesting. Can I have a quick peek before we go for supper?"

"Sure we can stop here and walk the rest of the way." Roger said as he got out of the truck.

They crossed the street and peered it the front window of the store. Mai-lee asked "you want to wait for me here I wont be long?"

"I'll come in as well. I might see something to buy. Unless you would sooner I stay outside."

"No not at all. I'm sure Pat would appreciate anything you might get her. Something sexy from her lover."

"I was thinking more of you actually. Something snuggly or revealing and sexy." Roger said as he opened the door for her.

"That's nice. Well I Can see something already. The white negligee, red bra and panties." Mai-lee said as she held his hand and squeezed it.

"Can I help you with anything?" The young clerk asked.

"Yes I'd like to see the negligee and bra and panties set," Mai-lee said as she pointed at the garments.

"Very good ma-am I'll go to the back and get them. We have that negligee in a short style as well."

"Can we see it as well please?" Roger said before Mai-lee could say anything.

"Certainly sir just a moment." The clerk said with a big smile on her face.

She returned with the items in a short time and let Mai-lee take a look at them.

"So what do you think?" Roger asked Mai-lee.

"Mm they are nice, so soft. Mm they're really nice. But I don't know.

"She'll take them," Roger said as he handed the clerk his visa card.

"Are you sure? Mai-lee asked as she looked at him. Her eyes were shining and she had a flush on her cheeks.

"Hm mm." Was all Roger said as he entered his PIN #. "You look around a bit and I'm going into the drug store. I broke my toothbrush this morning. I might as well get one here, see you in a minute ok?"

"Ok don't get lost." She looked lazily around till he was gone and then asked the girl, "do you have baby doll sleep wear, preferably in red?"

"Oh yes, in your size let me see. She came back with three. One was in black and was crotch less, as was one of the red ones. The other red one wasn't crotch less.

Mai-lee looked them over and decided on the red crotch less one. "I'll take this one please. Just put it in with the others, that'll be fine."

She paid for it. "Thanks for your help."

"Thank you ma-am, you have a nice evening." The clerk said as she handed the bag to Mai-lee.

She was just about to go into the drug store as Roger came out.

"Thank you Roger it was nice of you to buy these things. It was really naughty though, and you know that don't you. Eh hh. Mai-lee said as she put her arm around his waist. "Lets go and have something to eat. It's my treat, okay!"

"Napoli is just across the street." Roger said as he put his arms around her shoulders and led the way. Getting to the front door he stood aside as Mai-lee passed him and went in.

As the waiter came up Mai-lee said. "May we have a booth table please?"

"Certainly you may madam, this way please." He replied. He took them to an alcove table with soft lighting. There were Pictures of white washed houses. They All had terracotta roofs.

Soft music played in the background. The whole atmosphere was soft and romantic.

The waiter came with the menu and the wine list. "I'll give you a second to see what you would like and come back shortly."

They checked the menu and decided on the special pizza, and then they both looked at the wine list. "What would you suggest?" Mai-lee asked.

"The matuse is nice, Mom and Dad had it sometimes when I was home a couple of weeks ago they had it. Would you like to try it? I think you will like it."

"Sure why not. You order it ok!

This is a nice place." Mai-lee was saying as there waiter arrived to take their order.

They sat quietly as the waiter returned with the wine. He poured a small sample for Roger to taste. "Yes that's fine thank you."

The waiter poured the wine for both of them and after corking the bottle he left.

"Cheers sweet one." Roger said quietly as he held up his glass to Mai-lee. They touched glasses and took a sip each.

"Thank you for the lovely lingerie, I'll only wear it when we are together. I wonder if we can come and stay Friday night that way we wouldn't have to rush away in the morning." Mai-lee said and added. "Ah supper is here, I'm starving."

"Mind the plates they are hot ok?" The waiter said as he put the pizza stand on the table.

"Lets think on it for a while. It's a thought that we should savor the anticipation of. I guess I'm feeling guilty about being with you. Even though Pat said for us to go out together.

I'm really enjoying being with you. Maybe too much." Roger said. His voice showed the feelings he was experiencing.

"I know what you mean. I kind of feel the same way really.

Pat is a big girl though and she knows how you feel about her. We will be fine. But like you say lets just think on it for now, and savor the idea."

They sat quietly and enjoyed the pizza and wine.

Their legs were close together and gently rubbing against each other.

After paying for the meal they left the restaurant and strolled back to the truck and got in.

"What would you like to do now?" Roger asked as he stroked her knee.

"I don't know, lets just take a walk in the park. Its not far to it?"

"No we can walk to if you like it's only a couple of blocks." Roger said

"Lets drive there and then walk around for a bit. Ok?"

"Ok let's do that. Just up the next block is the Comfort inn, on the right. There." Roger said softly.

"It looks a nice place to stay at. It could be our haven, what do you think?" Mai-lee suggested as she put a hand in her lap, scrunching up the hem of her skirt.

"I like the sound of that, our romantic spot. I hope they have do not disturb signs for the doors."

"Oo sexy indeed." Mai-lee whispered in a low tone.

"Here we are. Lets put your bag under the blanket, out of sight. It'll be ok." Roger said as he lifted the blanket and towel up.

Mai-lee slid the plastic bag behind the seat and Roger dropped the blanket and towel over it in a pile. "There we are that'll be fine."

He shut and locked the door. "Would you like an ice cream? A small cone maybe?"

"No not for me thanks. You go ahead if you want one." She replied softly as she took hold of his hand, she squeezed it and then slid her arm around his waist and hugged him to her.

She looked around at the vista that spread out in front of her. Flower beds that were ablaze of color that lined the pathways. The odd bench seat positioned at edge of the path here and there.

In the distance she saw the pond. The setting sun reflected off of it in an orange red rippled blaze of color. "You were right this is a lovely park. What a lovely lake.

The folks of Praette are so lucky, wow."

"Yes that's for sure. The park back home is nice but nothing like this. He put an arm around Mai-lees shoulders as he spoke.

They strolled out into the grassy area and onto the footpath. Her head lazily rested on his shoulder as they slowly walked.

"Its been a really lovely evening all around." Mai-lee said and added, "having a nice swim and making love with my special man." She said Her voice slow and dreamy in tone.

"A lovely supper as well with my secret love." He replied, his voice kind of dreamy as well.

"I wish that this evening wouldn't end." Mai-lee whispered as she softly kissed his neck.

Coming to a bench seat they sat down. Rogers arm around Mai-lee's shoulders. She leaned against him, her head on his shoulder.

It was so quiet and peaceful, the odd bird song and the breeze in the trees. It was as though they were at the lake again. Then two boys rode by on bikes laughing at something as they went.

Mai-lee turned her head and kissed Roger on the ear, a soft kiss then she rested her head back on his shoulder. Her hands in her lap

"Yes all good things end at some point. They are relit later usually though."

"Mm that's a good thought. You know Pat is going to ask about us, mm? What are we going to say? Here I am kind of worried a bit."

"I think seeing as she said for us to go out with each other. May be we should tell her. Like you said she is a big girl."

"Ow wow. You are right of course. I hope she isn't to hurt though.

Oh Roger, fuck I so want you. And I know you want Pat. This is complicated.

Are we going to say anything about maybe staying at a hotel some time? Personally I think that is something better left unsaid!

"Yes I agree there. It'll be our secret." Roger said as he put a hand on hers in her lap. He gently squeezed and rubbed them.

"I wonder why it is. When I'm with you I need to pee so much. Like right now, and I feel really sexy and excited at the same time." Mai-lee said as she moved their hand to the hem of her skirt. Leaving his hand there.

"Search me, I don't know, it is sexy though. I enjoy watching you pee. That is really sexy. Go right here. We are all by ourselves."

"You have the devil in you and that makes me feel really daring at the same time. Fuck why not." Mai-lee said as she got up and faced Roger.

She looked around and raised her skirt and spread her legs and let forth a steady stream of pee that splashed on the pathway surface and trickled under the seat into the grass. "Ow that feels a lot better she said as she let the hem of her skirt drop. "You are one sexy lad and I love it in you, among other things." Mai-lee said as she stood directly in front of him.

"I guess we should be heading home soon." She put her hands on either side of his head, leaning she kissed him tenderly on the lips.

As Mai-lee was kissing him her phone buzzed.

Hi sweet thing how are you, missing you a lot. Has Roger called you?" Xxxx

"We were right about Pat wondering if we would meet. Shall I answer it or do you want to?"

"Sure I'll answer it if you want." Roger said.

"On my phone or yours."

"On yours, okay?" He replied.

Taking the phone from Mai-lee he sent.

Hi sweet one this is him. How are you feeling? Better we hope. Mai-lee and I are in Praette and will be on our way home shortly

Oh hi Rog so how was your day? Is Mai behaving herself and are you behaving yourself. I'm glad you two got together. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow.

Ok sweet one. Can we drop by when we get back? Xxx R

No not tonight. I'm in bed and not good company really. Xss they are for both of you. Give Mai a big kiss from me. (On all her lips)

Mmm that sounds nice and would feel even better. Love you and miss you xxxx from the both of us on all your lips also. XXXXX M

Love you both as well and that sounds great too. Night night.

Sleep well Pat we are both hoping to see you soon. Xxxx M

"Pat's been feeling rotten I guess. That's a real bummer for you girls." Roger said quietly as he shook his head.

"Yes it can be really miserable at times. A couple of days and she will probably be her self pretty much.

They strolled back to the truck their arms around each other's waists

"I wonder how much it is for a room at the Comfort Inn for a night." Mai-lee enquired

"When we get to the entrance to the park there is a telephone booth. I'll check the directory and call them on my cell. I get to wash your back in the shower if we stay, deal?"

"Deal." She said. A face splitting smile and sparkling eyes. She rubbed his back softly and slipped her thumb into the waistband of his jeans.

"There's no directory here, son of a gun. Ok let's drive around see if we can get a room. Now I'm getting excited."

They strolled over to his truck and got in.

As Roger drove out of the parking area Mai-lee slid close to his side and put a hand in his lap and stroked his leg playfully.

Getting to the hotel he stopped outside the entrance. "You want to come with me?" he asked her.

"No I'll wait here. It looks like something maybe going on. Look at all the cars. Maybe they have a banquet hall here or something."

"I would imagine there is a banquet hall, oh well lets see. I won't be long." Roger said as he got out of the truck and went into the foyer.

After a few minutes he was back. "Sorry sweet one we are out of luck. There is a Rotary club convention going on till Wednesday.

Here are the rates. He handed the brochure to Mai-lee to look at as he started the engine and drove out of the driveway.

"Oh well I guess we'll head for home then." Mai-lee said. Her voice said it all.

"How about we go back the way we came and stop at the lake and cuddle up in the blanket like was hinted at?" Roger said as he put a hand into her lap and caressed her legs.

"It's an idea and intriguing, I think it would be to cold though." Mai-lee replied as she put her hand over Rogers and squeezed it as she pressed it against her skirt.

"Yeh it would get pretty cool for sure. Intriguing though. Is your car at the mall?"

"Yes its between Starbucks and the main entrance, why?"

"Well depending what we do now will decide whether we drop you at it or not."

"Okay I see what you mean. We'll play it by ear for now. Lets go the quicker way back"

"That's a better idea. You are a really lovely girl Mai-lee. The time I've spent with you has been fabulous. I have had a permanent hard on, well it seems that way." Roger said as he scrunched her skirt in his hand.

"I've loved being with you as well. Your presence makes my excited and really horny too. Shit just talking about it is enough." Mai-lee said and added. "When you touch me my hormones go into overdrive."

Mai-lee rubbed Rogers hand so softly. It was a really seductive touch on his hand.

He curled a finger under the hem of her skirt and slid his hand along her thigh and touched her love lips. A fleeting contact followed by another. The briefest of tender touches, enough to make her close her legs around his hand. Trapping it between them. Mmm she purred very softly and wriggled her hips.

She put a hand on Rogers shoulders, and rested her head on his shoulder. Licking his ear and sucking its lobe, as she did she licked it as well.

The ride back to town was only 15 minutes. As he drove into town he kept his eye open looking for the Howard Johnson hotel sign. As it came into view he turned and drove around the block and came at it from the blind side. He knew that Mai-lee had seen the sign and wanted to have her think he was heading for the mall.

He drove into the cover way at the front of the hotel and said, "I'll just be a minute."

He came back with a key and as he got in the truck he said." Hold this for me sweet one."

Mai-lee took the key fob and looked at it and grinned a broad grin and kissed his ear whispering, "You sexy lad, I love you."

Roger drove around the side of the building to # 12 and stopped.

"We are home hon."

"I'll bring the luggage sweet one. Here take the key."

"We can have breakfast before we leave as well, a continental breakfast to enjoy at our leisure.

Roger unlocked the door and went in and looked around, the room was a nice cozy room. A coffee machine and a small frig. He tried the bed. "This is nice." He said as Mai-lee closed the door. Dropping the bag on table she ran to him and threw her arms around him and hugged him in a bear hug. Her head rested on his shoulder. "I had visions of going home and thinking about you all night. Wondering, wondering."

"I saw how you were disappointed about Comfort Inn. I was as well. I wanted to be with you as well but had guilt feelings about it. We are big people so enjoy all you can when you can." Roger said as he kissed her forehead softly. Pressing a hand to her breast and fondling it.

"Right, on all counts. You are really perceptive you know. Who is going to wash who's back first?" Mai-lee whispered in his ear and kissed it. Playfully poking the tip of her tongue in it.

"I think I should do yours first, a nice warm soaking shower for my sweet heart."

"That sounds nice. Did you get your toothbrush? Maybe I could brush my teeth as well."

"Sure here you go, it's a medium in stiffness, give it a trial run." He said as he handed it to her.

Mai-lee undid her skirt and stepped out of it and laid it on the bed, as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and dropped it on a chair. He undid his jeans and put them over the back of the chair.

Turning around to see Mai-lee going into the bathroom.

He followed her and got to the door just as she was stepping into the shower. Her olive skin with its sheen looked iris table in the lighting.

His prick was beginning to take on a firm shape and he began to feel warm all over. "You look gorgeous sweet one." He said as he closed the door.

"Coming to wash my back that's nice. Then I'll do yours for you if you would like." Mai-lee said as she tested the temperature of the water. "Mm that feels nice."

Roger stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain across the rail.

As Mai-lee turned the shower on they were greeted by a pulsating warm massage from the showerhead.

The pelting of pulsing water hitting her breasts was exciting them. It was like they were being teased and kneaded by some body's hands. Her nipples were stiffening in response to the warm massage.

Roger put some of the shower gel on a face cloth and proceeded to wash her back. All the way down to her feet. "That feels so good." She said as she slowly turned to face him.

"Well let's make you feel good again, shall we. Roger said softly as he applied more gel to the cloth and slowly washed her front from her neck to her feet. Paying attention to her soft breasts and all around he love nest. Crouching down he washed her legs to her feet.

"You are so attentive and tender. That was lovely. Now let me wash you sweet one." Mai-lee said as she took the face cloth from him. "Ok turn around and I'll do your back first." Slowly she worked her way down his back to his buttocks then on down to his feet.

Roger turned around and faced Mai-lee. Stretching his arms out to hug her

"I have to finish your shower young man," she said with a chuckle and a cheeky smile.

Applying more gel to the face cloth Mai-lee proceeded to slowly lather the lithe body that stood in front of her as he ran his hands through her long black hair.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers