Rogers Dialems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

"You are so beautiful. How I keep my hands off of you are incredibly challenging." Roger said softly as he took in the raw sensuality of her body.

Mai-lee crouched in front of him and washed his semi erect prick. Taking his balls in her hand and caressing them almost reverently. Stopping to admire them as though to say. I have seen and savored your creative cream and know the latent power you have within you. He stood looking down at her as she caressed him, "mmm that feels so exciting and sexy." He murmured

Mai-lee continued down to his feet. Putting her hand on the edge of the tub she stood. "Ah I'm glad it felt exciting for you." She said softly as she softly kissed his lips.

Reaching around him she turned off the water, then She pulled the curtain back and stepped out of the tub.

Roger followed her out of the bath. He grabbed a big bath towel and wrapped her in it. Rubbing it vigorously over her, he proceeded to dry her off.

As he finished at her feet he stood up and said softly. " How does that feel sweet one?" wrapping the towel around himself.

"Curl up in the soft sheets and you'll be asleep in no time." He said as he dried himself.

"Mm that sounds like a great idea, don't you be to long coming to bed either, mm." She whispered as she sauntered out of the bathroom with a waggle of her fingers as she left.

"I'll be with you shortly don't worry, I cant let you be all alone for too long." He said as he continued drying himself.

Mai-lee opened the bag and got out the red baby doll outfit and slipped into it. She briefly looked at her reflection in the full mirror on the door. Very sexy and daring she thought as she drifted to the edge of the bed. She turned the lamp to low, and proceeded to slip in between the sheets and pull the up over herself. She turned and curled up. Lying on her left side.

Roger shut the bathroom light off and padded into the bedroom, he glanced across at Mai-lee as he walked around the bottom of the bed.

He turned out the light as he got into bed and sidled to where Mai-lee was curled up.

He slipped an arm under her neck and across her warm chest. His other arm lay across her body at her waist; his hand drooped down over her tummy.

Her body warmth was radiating away from her. The warmth was enticing to Roger and his erection was developing steadily between them. Its head just brushed against her as it stiffened and moved up and closer to his abdomen.

She felt the passing and wriggled back and against it a bit more. "Mmm" she sighed sub audibly.

Roger moved his hand to cup a warm scantily covered breast. Its nipple was firm in his palm. Her hand slowly came up to cover his hand.

He raised his other arm slightly and moved it so his hand was able to touch the patch of fur above her love nest. Slowly he pressed her back against him. His erection was now pressing in between her butt cheeks. "Mmm" she sighed again.

As he ran a finger over the small patch of pubic fur Mai-lee wriggled a bit.

He curled a finger and slid his hand over her clit and all around it, slowly and softly around and around it. Moving down to touch her warm crinkly love lips. He gently rubbed them up and down, slowly pushing it in between them.

Her hand pressed his hand onto her excited breast, scrunching it with her hand.

Roger curled a second finger and slowly pushed them both into her cunt. It was hot and already wet. He slid them in further and then slowly withdrew them only to reinsert them and push them in deeper.

"Mm that feels so good, please don't stop. Ooh up a bit, ooh yes that's it. Ohh mmm rrfff. She moaned as her hips moved from side to side

Mai-lee moved to her right and rolled onto her back.

She pushed her legs in a pedaling motion and kicked the duvet off of them.

They were but just vague shadows in the room, lit only by the luminous glow of the radio on the bedside desk.

"Bring me off lover, suck the life out of me. Turn my pussy into a river." As Mai-lee whispered a hand slid down Rogers's naked body and took him into her hand and stroked him tenderly. "I want to feel your tongue in my pussy. Lapping me up, suck and lick me dry." She almost pleaded with him.

He rolled onto his side and supported himself on his arm. Dipping his head he put his lips on the fine material and sucked the warm firm breast eagerly into his mouth.

"Rrrmmm that feels so good. Suck my tits, be my baby, mm, harder, suck harder. Mmmm oh baby mmmm that feels really sexy. I'll bring you off too. I want to suck you dry with my pussy.

Her hips were wriggling and squirming more and more. Her excitement was turning into all out arousal.

She pushed herself up and knelt over his chin and leaned back. She had one hand on one of his thighs while the other stroked his erection.

Between his lips and fingers Mai-lee was becoming really aroused. Her hips writhing and thrusting forward, eeikk she shrieked, unable to suppress the sound that erupted from her lips.

Her hips quivered and shook as her climax began and ran on and on. It came in a hot and slippery, creamy stream. It ran over Rogers's face partly filling his mouth and dribbling down onto the bed sheet.

"Oh sweet one you are my champion." Mai-lee gasped and leaned forward. Wriggling her hips she sidled back over his chest and back to his rampant prick. Taking ii in her hand again she directed its head into her hot wet cunt and pressed down onto it.

Putting her arms on either side of him she lower herself down onto him. All the exciting exertion had tired her out. It felt good to just relax her upper body against him, and rest.

Her head pressed against his neck felt comforting and safe to her. Her champion was soothing her just with his presence.

He had his arms around her and hugged her softly

"You are very special to me." He said as he turned his head and kissed her ear softly. "Our love making is so strong and passionate. It is far more than just satisfying." Roger whispered.

After a pause he said in a husky voice. "I wish I were a baby and could make love to your breasts and have your love milk."

"That I would love to give you to. What a sexy thought." Mai-lee said as she pushed herself up off of his chest, till she was kneeling on his body.

Slowly she rose up and lowered herself over him. Her movements increased in speed slowly.

After a while she rolled off of him and he turned toward her and lifting her leg straight up he slid into her and as he held her leg he thrust into her faster and faster. Going in as far as he could, driving his prick into her hot and very wet cunt

At one point he withdrew from her and with his hand he gently nuzzled her love bud with the head of his prick, as though to say we love you. Then he edged it down to her back door.

"I don't think so lover." Mai-lee whispered as she ruffled his hair.

Reinserting his prick he slowly made love to her slippery love nest.

All of a sudden he was past the point of control and in a flurry of frantic movement shot wads of hot cum into her. Till there was no more left, he had pumped himself dry. Just a dribble was left and he was now played out.

They were both tired out and curled up in each other's arms. Happy to let the love juices remain were ever. Pulling the covers up over them they fell into a contented peaceful sleep.

Mai-lee stirred first, needing to pee. Her moving awoke Roger."Good morning beautiful."

"Morning my love, I have to pee so bad."

She slid out of the far side of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

The clock radio indicated that it was 6.45 AM. The sun was already up.

Roger walked over to the window and pulled back the curtain a bit.

As he walked back toward the bed Mai-lee was coming out of the bathroom and walking toward him.

This was the first he had really seen of her since their shower the evening before.

He just stood and stared at her. The words just weren't there to describe the beautiful body he was looking at.

She stopped and stood with a hand on a hip and her legs slightly apart.

Her olive color behind the red lacey skimpy outfit was beauty beyond words. Other than to say, out and out sexy. Then he felt his prick reacting to what he was seeing. Her love lips were seductively protruding. And the rest of her love nest was all in view.

"You are so beautiful, wow. I have to take a picture of you please." He said as he turned and got his cell out of his jeans. Holding it up he took a picture of her. Moving to her he showed her what she looked like. "Absolutely gorgeous." Was all he could say. He kissed her on the cheek. "I have to have a cold shower. Before I blowup."

"I want a picture of you first, unless you want to blowup and then I'll take a picture. No that would be a waste, so stand still till I get my cell."

As Mai-lee was getting her cell out of her bag Roger was standing with his back to the window. A hand wrapped around his full erection.

Mai-lee turned and said, "Now that is really sexy but its it the shadow so come here and turn around."

They changed places and she took the picture and showed him as well. "You are simply gorgeous as well lover. I'd love to go back to bed but mustn't. Otherwise we'll be late. You go shower and then I'll wash okay?" She said as she kissed him on the cheek and gave his erection a playful squeeze.

After they showered and dressed they strolled to the breakfast nook and took their time choosing what to have.

As they sat having their breakfast Mai-lee said softly. "Last night was like an erotic dream. And the look on your face this morning was so heart warming. I think I surprised you a bit eh?"

"That's for sure. You looked so sensual; I could eat you all up. Oh man what a vision. You were and are absolutely adorable. That's all I can call it. The question is what do we say to Pat? "

"I think we should tell her. Once again she said for us to be together. Right? I'm sure it's the way to go. I wonder if she will be at classes today or not. We'll tell her about being here but what about the pictures?" Mai-lee said quietly.

"The pictures are part of our being here so I think we let her see us. I think she will get quite aroused at seeing them."

"Yes I think she probably will, fuck this is like something out of a porn movie." Mai-lee whispered as she stroked his leg under the table.

Finishing their meal they left and Roger drove to the mall and stopped near Starbucks. They went in and Roger got two coffees. "Do you come to the mall every lunch time?" Mai-lee asked Roger. Her foot was rubbing the side of his as they sat drinking their coffee.

"No, mostly I stay at the campus. Just occasionally do I come here, why, what were you thinking?" He replied. His eyes said I'm interested.

"If you come here during the lunch break I'd meet you and we could keep each other company." She said softly and after a short pause added. "Maybe take a stroll in the park if it's nice out."

"It's an idea for sure, lets think on it maybe. The lunch break isn't really long enough to go to the park and get back in time. We would only be there for about 20 minutes and then we'd have to leave." Roger said.

"Yes that's true. Well we could just meet here sometimes then." She replied. As she was speaking her cell buzzed.

Hi sweetie how are you doing. I think I'm feeling a bit more normal today.

When you have a moment I'd love to hear from you xxx.

"It's Pat she says that she is feeling a bit better and wants to hear from me."

"I'm glad she is feeing more like herself. Maybe I should text her." Roger said as he got out his cell.

"Sure I bet she'd love to hear from you as well."

Morning sweet girl I'm glad you are feeling better. Mai-lee and me are at Starbucks having a coffee. Hope to see you soon xxx R

Hi Rog, how are you doing? It's nice to hear from you. Miss you a lot. Xxx

I miss being with you a lot too; I guess I should be heading to classes. Can I do anything for you? Xx

Would you let the office know that I'm sick and will be back in couple of days please.

Sure thing. I can't wait to see you again. I miss you and love you. Take care. I'll leave you and Mai-lee, bye xxx R

"Shall I see you later, up at the food court maybe?"

"Okay that sounds like a nice idea. You behave yourself especially if you run into Rhonda, em." Mai-lee said with a chuckle.

"I'll take that under advisement. See you later, bye." He replied as he got up from the table and picked up his coffee and left.

Hi Ko'u likao pau how are you I miss you. I'm happy that you are feeling better. Is there anything I can get for you?

No I don't think so thanks. Did Roger behave himself, Treated you right I hope.

Yes he did, you have a real nice man and a terrific lover that knows how to treat a lady.

So you think he is a good lover. He satisfied you He is really sexy isn't he?

He sure is sexy. We made love and I slept like a baby. I have a couple of pictures, one I took and one Roger took sexy stuff. I so want your kali sweet girl. Xxxx

Pictures I'd love to see them. You have my e-mail right. Go ahead and send them. I want you too. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall. I have to say I envy you and I guess I'm a little jealous; you can make it up to me in bed okay?

I don't blame you sweetie. I would be too. Ok they are on the way to you as I write this. Being a fly wouldn't have been any good. Sorry. We stayed at the Howard Johnson hotel and the drapes don't let in any light the pictures were from when we got up this morning. Oh I am so lucky to have two great lovers. I'd better get going or I'll be late for work. I'll drop you a note later, love u xxxxxx

Pat got her laptop and turned it on. When it finished booting she went to outlook express and opened it. It indicated that there was a message in the inbox. Opening it there was s short message from Mai-lee and then there were the pictures. You lucky girl Pat thought as she softly rubbed the front of her pj's. Both images were making her excited.

She copied the pictures into her pictures folder then closed her e-mail and turned the computer off.

Mai-lee was sitting in the food court eating the salad she had got along with a bottle of orange juice. "Hey there sweet girl. Can a stranger join you? " The voice of Roger came from behind her. He put a hand on her shoulder squeezing it playfully.

"Hi Roger this is a very nice surprise. I didn't expect to see you till this evening. So how were your classes so far today?

"Okay I guess. I had a problem concentrating though, last night kept coming back to excite me all over again." He replied with a flush on his cheeks.

As he was speaking Mai-lees cell rang. "Hello... Hi dad this is a surprise. How are you and mum... when did it happen...how is she now...yes for sure. Look I've got a week's holiday owing to me. I'm going back to the store and speak to my manager and I'll be on my way home... no no that's ok. Tell mum to rest and I should be home in about 3 or 4 hours... I love you to dad, see you soon, bye...bye."

"That didn't sound good is there anything I can do to help." Roger said as he put a hand on hers on the table.

"It's my mum, she has had a bad turn. She has had asthma for several years now. Yesterday dad had to take to the hospital. She is at home now and has to rest completely for a while. So I'll go home and help dad."

"I'm sorry to hear that. You said that you'd be home in about 3 hours. You mean you are going to drive home?"

"Yes that's right it's not a bad drive. Why?"

"No I can't let you do that. You go and see the manager and I'll wait here for you. I'm going to call the school office and say an emergency has occurred and I won't be in class. No problem. I'll follow you home and then drive you to your home. You shouldn't be driving that distance under the pressure you are under right now."

"I can't let you do this Roger. You will have to drive back here afterwards and that's not fair."

"If need be I'll find a motel on the way back or get a large black coffee. That will keep going. So off you go and I'll see you shortly. We'll be fine."

"Are you really shore about this?"

"Go, I'll be here shoo." He said as he waved his hand.

Mai-lee came back she had tears in her eye's as she sat down.

"What's the matter sweet one, what happened?"

"The manager said that she couldn't give me my holidays on such short notice. So I quit. What a bitch."

"Darn right. That is lousy, what a cow. Well sweet one there is no way that you are driving now. Lets get you home to get what you need and then get you to your mum and dad." Roger said as he stroked her arm warmly.

" Thanks Roger, I owe you big time for this. Have you ever been to Drayville? You go through Praette and stay on the main highway all the way from there."

"I drove through it once no twice but never stopped there. We'll be fine. Where are you parked?"

"Four cars over from where you stopped this morning. I'll never forget last night.

Oh I sent the pictures to Pat, to her e-mail account. I don't know if she has seen them yet or not. In a text she said that she was envious of us and just a bit jealous. But mainly envious."

"She is a real sweet heart and I love her a lot, my problem is that I love you as well."

Getting to his truck he said, "I'll follow you okay... yes...okay."

As they got to the apartment block Roger pulled in behind Mai-lee.

"I'll only be a couple of minutes." She said and crossed the road and entered the front doors.

After several minutes she reappeared and crossed the road to his truck. Opening the passenger door she dropped the bag behind the seat and got in and slid across and sat close to Roger. She put her arm around his shoulder "Maybe I'll give Pat a call and let her know what's happening, what do you think?"

"I think you have a great idea. She'd like to know about your mum for sure." Roger replied.

Mai-lee got her cell out of her pocket and dialed Pats number. "Hi there sweet girl, how are you feeling... oh good...yeh it doesn't to let go... I've had better days... no, he's fine. Pat I am heading home and Roger is driving me home...mm...my mum had a bad turn with her asthma and dad needs some help... well that's where my day flew apart. I have a week of vacation owing to me but the manager said she couldn't give it to me at such short notice, so I quit I had no choice...mm. Roger. He was livid. That's when he said that he would drive me home... about 3 hours.

We have a spare room so I'll make sure he stays tonight and heads home tomorrow. Pat wants to know will you come out to bring me back into town?"

"Definitely. Pat can come with me as well."

"Did you hear that Pat... if you want to, yes... no I'll look for something else when I come back. You will get a lot more hours now. You take them too... We'll be fine. You take care and get better. We'll see each other in a few days...okay you to." Mai-lee turned her cell off and stuck it back in her pocket. "Pat said that she is proud of your taking me home. She agrees that I shouldn't drive it alone at a time like this."

"Would you like to stop in Praette and pick up a coffee maybe?" Roger asked her.

"Lets keep going for now. There's a garage a ways further on with a diner. Maybe stop there for a break."

"Okay that sounds like a better idea. Your mum will be okay Mai-lee. That kind of thing is scary for sure, she will be fine with a few days of rest. You take care of you as well. Your health is important as well, em!"

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers