Rogers Dialems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

"I want to have you with me a lot as well.

I'd love to bring you off and see how far you could shoot your cum out into the falls, but that would be a waste.

I want that cum to shoot into me, to feel that hot jet filling me. Not falling into the water.

Maybe we should head back home the light is not to good and the path would be difficult in the dark."

"That's a very good point. You could fall quite easily if your not careful. Yes lets go back. Hold my hand and we'll get back on the road in no time.

They carefully made their back to the road and put their arms around each other and stood and kissed. It was a soft and warm kiss that slowly changed into a hungry and lustful kiss. That had them groping each other hungrily.

They broke off the sexually charged deep kiss and walked back to the house quietly, their heart pounding in the chests. Her breasts were aching with her nipples hard and extended.

While Roger had an erection that couldn't be missed as it pressed against his jeans. He had a flush to his cheeks as well.

"We are back, didn't get lost or anything." Mai-lee said as they entered the living room. Her mum and dad were sitting in the easy chairs. Her dad was smoking his briar pipe and reading a paper. Her mum was mending socks as they entered.

"So where did you two go? To the falls I bet." Her mum said as she looked up from her task

"It's very pretty, a place where I could relax easily." Roger said as he turned to sit on the sofa

"Yes it is. It was a favorite for Mai. She would be there most times I had to get her for meals. Right Mai." Her mum said as she was looking at him. Then she glanced at Mai-lees top.

She had not noticed that a button was undone and that her bra was partly visible.

"Yes it was my place to kind of meditate and relax, it is so peaceful, I love it there." She said as she put a hand on Rogers's leg, and squeezed it

She sat with her feet apart, her skirt up on her knees where she played with the hem.

After a while Roger put his arm around Mai-lees shoulders and she put her hand on his. She pressed his leg against hers as she rubbed it slowly above the knee.

"I'm off to bed. " Mai-lees dad said as he put his pipe on the side table. "Morning comes soon enough. What time are you going home Roger. You'll have breakfast with us I hope."

"I'll see you in the morning for sure. I don't have to rush away, the school knows I'll be away in the morning at least."

"Ah heh. Okay we'll see tomorrow. Night Mai and thanks for coming and helping mum."

Sleep well dad, what time are you up. And what do you want for breakfast?" Mai-lee asked?"

"There's a bowl of fruit salad in the fridge, that's what I have for my breakfast. See you shortly mumma, niiight."

"Sleep well Mr. Trahn." Roger said and after a pause he added." If you don't mind I think I might turn in as well. Don't let me sleep in please. If I'm not up when you get up Mai-lee. Wake me up." Her hand was now further along and down the side of his leg. He squeezed her shoulder as he made to get up.

"OK. I'll be up around 7.30 I guess. That's early enough mum isn't it?" Mai-lee asked.

"Em, oh yes that's fine. Her mum said as she glanced at the obvious bulge in Rogers's jeans and the flush on his cheeks. Mm he is in the mood to make love.

"I'll see you in the morning then sweetie. Thanks for all your help. Like I said I owe you for sure and big time. Have a nice sleep." Mai-lee said as she got up and kissed him on the cheek, and sat back down. She slipped her shoes off and put a foot up on the sofa and the other on the floor'

"Good night Mrs. Trahn you have a good sleep as well and I'll see you before I go back. Sleep tight Mai-lee." Roger said and he left and went upstairs.

"So how are you feeling now mum? Mai-lee asked her as she moved on the sofa and scrunched her skirt up above he knees.

"I feel better today. And knowing that you are here to help is helping me as well. Roger is a fine young man and he likes you I can tell." She looked down at Mai-lees lap were her panties were showing a wet patch over her cunt. "And you are really attracted to him as well. It shows you know. I think you are both in the mood to make love to one another."

Her face reddened up at what her mum was saying. "Mum do you mind. I like him yes but his girlfriend Pat is my friend as well. What are you thinking, really?"

She whispered, "Look at your panties mm. less you peed. You are hot, mm? Are Pat and Roger betrothed to each other? You both want each other, and you are in the mood."

She got up and sat on the sofa facing Mai-lee. She slipped a hand down and touched the front of Mai-lee panties. She pressed a finger against the soft material where it was wet. Her finger pushed it between the puffy love lips under it.

"Stop it mum, no, stop it." Mai-lee whispered as she meekly tried to stop the attention she was getting and enjoying. And pressed her fingers against the finger that was caressing her. "You always had such soft hands mum. And this feels so nice. She leaned and rested her head on her mums shoulder.

They sat quiet and still for a while. Mai-lee slowly and softly stroked her mother fingers "You like that?" Her mum asked

"Mm, it feels nice,"

"You are so ready Mai." Her mum said as she gently pulled the material to the side and uncovered the excited love nest. Mai-lee pressed her fingers on her mothers as they touched her love lips. Quietly urging them in-between.

Mai-lee unwittingly pushed her hips toward the probing fingers. "Oh that feels so nice mum, you have no idea." She said as she moved a finger to touch her love bud gently, and stroke it side to side.

"Mai are you a lesbian?" her mother asked in a soft voice.

"Not exactly mum. I like boys and girls. Like I said Pat and I are really close

With each other."

"I'm only curious Mai. You are a big girl."

"I know mum. Your touching me gives a really special feeling. I would love to experience more of sometime. I guess I should go to bed now though. I Think I may have disappointed you, if I did I'm sorry, mum."

"No you haven't. So you like girls and boys. A lot of people would cringe at that but I think you a very lucky girl. Go to Roger and take him into your bed and Make love to him."

"Mum I don't know what to say anymore." She said as she got up. Bending she kissed her mum on the forehead and said softly. "Night night mum, I love you. Will you be ok?"

"I'll be fine. I'll see you in the morning. Night night, you and Roger have a good night together."

Mai-lee slowly went upstairs and knocked on the spare room door and slowly opened it. Roger was sitting on the side of the bed in his under shorts. His jeans and t-shirt were in a chair at the end of the bed. "Your not in bed yet sweetie?" Mai-lee asked.

"No not yet. You had some quiet time with your mum. That's great. Your mum really needed that from you, and I think you needed some as well. How is she?"

"Mums coming along nicely. She likes you and wants us to spend the night together in my room. You and Pat aren't betrothed. Her words. And seeing how aroused and excited you are.

She sat by me on the sofa and touched me and found that I was excited as well. She said that we should spend the night together in my room and make love to each other.

"Oh wow. It showed that much. What do you think?"

"I told mum that Pat and I are really close. So I realize that you should know as well."

"Realize what, that you and Pat are really friendly?" Roger said all confused.

"Sweetie lets go and get in bed and talk, you'll get cold here. Come on, I'll take your things." She picked up his cloths and took his hand and led him across the hallway.

Flipping his cloths over her shoulder she opened her bedroom door and turned on the light before closing the door. She put his cloths on a chair and turned. She took a step to stand right in front of him.

She slowly undid the buttons of her top. As she undid the last one Roger eased it out of the top of her skirt and off of her shoulders. He put it over the bottom bed rail.

"Would you undo my bra for me." She said as she turned around. As Roger unsnapped the filmy bra Mai-lee purred. "You have such a soft touch, thank you sweetie. She shrugged the bra off and put it with her top as she turned back to face Roger.

"You are so lovely. Like a dream come true." Roger said as he looked at her excited and extended pointy breasts. He reached around her waist to undo her skirt.

Her deft hands undid it and let him slide it down over her hips and down her soft shapely legs. She stepped out of it. Letting Roger slip it over the rail with her other things.

They stood close to each other. Their bodies lightly pressed against one another. Mai-lee slipped her arms around him and hugged him closer. Her breasts pressed against him, pressing into his chest.

She wriggled her hips against him, slowly and seductively. Feeling him harden against her.

Resting her head on his shoulder. Turning she kissed his neck under his ear. Her tongue gently licked his ear. "Lets get in bed and cuddle up." Mai-lee said as she slipped her hand into the waistband of Rogers's under shorts. Slowly she eased them down and over his virile erection. Slowly she pulled them down his legs and he stepped out of them.

He slowly slid Mai-lees panties down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. . They left them on the floor where they fell.

Mai-lee took his hand and led him to the head of the bed and pulled the covers back.

She slipped in-between the sheets. Holding them open for him to slide in beside her.

He slipped in and curled up behind her, slipping an arm under her neck. He caressed and fondled a warm puffy gently breast. His other arm was on his side with its hand resting on her thigh

His erection was partly pressing into her butt crack.

"I said to mum that Pat and I are really close. But really we are lovers, you and I were and you and Pat are. Do you understand what I mean?"

"That you like both boys and girls. All I can say is that you are a very sexy lady.

Am I jealous, no I'm not? Envious, yes I'm very envious. Do I love you? For sure, all the more now I understand." Roger said as he gently kneaded her breast. Its nipple in the palm of his hand was getting stiffer and the area around it becoming puffier too.

"I wondered how you would feel about it though." Mai-lee replied. She squirmed back against him Reaching down she took hold of his prick and wriggled her hips and freed it from her butt cleavage and proceeded to press it against her love nest

"I want to taste and enjoy your cum, and yet I want it to fill me at the same time. Oh Roger I so want you. Oh wow a really crazy and obscene thought flashed in front of me."

"And what was that I wonder, it sounds intriguing?"

"That we were making love and mum was watching us all the time. Oh wow, now I am really horny." She whispered softly.

"I wonder what it would feel like being watched. Is that sexy or what?" He replied softly and after a pause added. "I would love to have you give me a drink of your love juice, it was a great experience before. I want you so bad as well, I'm aching for you."

He reached between his legs and softly guided his man head in between her love lips, which were hot and slippery, from were the attention of her mum had left her.

"Oh sweet thing make sweet love to me, fuck me the way only you can. Make me yours." She almost implored of him. As she did a finger was caressing her love bud and exciting it.

He eased into her love canal all the way and remained there while Mai-lee cupped his balls in her warm hand. Occasionally she gently squeezed them.

Warming them in the palm of her hand.

Then she went back to tease her love bud some more Mmm She murmured softly.

Their passion rose and rose as their caresses and thrusts became more intense. Till Mai-lee kicked the bedding off of them and knelt over his prick and lowered her body onto it. She rode him as he pushed up into her and she pushed down onto him. The reached the point where control was gone and rolling on her back she took him into her and pulled her legs up to her chest.

Roger put his hands down at her sides to balance him self and let his prick find the love lips and slide in. The dark hot canal was partially running with her love juices. Their bodies hot with excitement and exertion. Their hearts were pounding in their chests.

Oheeeiii, mmm. Mai-lee shrieked into her hands as she felt the hot jet of cum shoot in to her, filling her smallest crevices. Shortly after her orgasm erupted within her. Her hips writhed and jerked in the throws of shear pleasure. She clamped her legs around his hips and locked him in her as she sucked the last drop out of him.

Mai-lee relaxed her legs after a while saying to Roger. "Why don't you roll over and let me wash you with our love water." As she knelt over his chest Mai-lee parted her love lips.

Letting there cocktail dribble and run out and over his chest. In a slippery creamy elixir, that she gently rubbed over him.

Teasing his nipples with the tips of her fingers. Teasing all around them. Sending sparks through him

Putting his arms around her hips he urged her up to his face and began to make love to her love nest, in a display of passion and raw sexuality that consumed her. Driving her toward another climax equaling the first in its flowing and virile intensity.

His tongue licked the wrinkly inner lips that were still protuding and very wet. The unique taste that was them hung on the very tissue.

He licked her love bud and took it into his mouth and sucked it and lathered it with his tongue.

Reaching up Roger fondled a breast, running the tip of a finger over its sensitive nipple and its areola in turn. This sent tantalizing sensations through Mai-lee, mmm she quietly purred and her lower body began to wriggle and squirm.

"Oh sweetie mm, just there mmm ugh yes don't stop. Ooh she moaned.

Her hips thrust forward as she leaned back. She had her hands on his thighs to steady her self.

"I'm cumming eeemmm ugh oh fuck I'm cumming. She half moaned, in a whisper.

Her hands gripping his thighs in a vise like grip as her emotions took control of her. Her climax came with a convulsing shudder that ended in her love juices running over Rogers face in a stream of hot creamy nectar.

Climbing off of him Mai-lee lay beside him and slipping an arm under his neck and the other over him. Turning on her side she hugged him to her

"You are my lover, my stallion. Oh how I wish you could stay with me. Let me get a face cloth and dry your face. Don't you move okay, l will be right back? Mai-lee whispered as she slid out of the bed.

She wiped his face with the damp cloth and hung it on the bedpost.

They snuggled up in each other's arms and dropped off to sleep, both content and tired out.

Their breakfasts over and farewells said Roger and Mai-lee walked hand in hand to his truck. "Thank you for coming sweetie. I'll see you and Pat in a few days okay?" Mai-lee said.

She pulled his head toward her and kissed him, a hot open French kiss.

She was aware that her mum was watching. As her tongue was busy so was her other hand as it stroked the front of his jeans

The last thing she said as he got in to his truck was "Have a safe trip home lover."

She waved as he drove off.

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers