Roger's Dirty Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Roger Federer has hotel trouble and a couple helps.
1.3k words
3.17
14k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger Federer headed to the front desk to check in he had his security team around him. When he got there he used the fake name that they had used to make the reservation only the hostess did not find it. She called her manager and they both looked again. Then the Manager look up and said "I'm sorry we seem to have lost your reservation, and we're completely booked because if the tennis tournament in town."

"I know I was supposed to play in it." Said Roger sarcastically he was tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

"We could call around and see if any other hotels have a room they can give you?"

"That may not be necessary." They both looked at the man who had spoken. He was about 5" 4' tall and spoke with a Spanish accent. "My wife and I have a room it has two beds you are welcome to the second bed if you like until another room opens up."

Roger looked at the man sizing him up. He seemed to be about his own age maybe a little older. He had glasses and a thin frame. Roger figured he could take this man on if he turned out to be deranged fan. So Roger decided to take him up on his offer. "Thank you so much. Just show me the way."

"Well here's one of the keys the room number is on it. I'm going out to get my wife something. Could you try and be quite while entering, she's had a long couple of days and needs to rest. She'll probably be dead to the world but still be careful not to wake her."

"Sure I'll be quite. Won't she be mad that you're letting a stranger in your room? What if I want to hurt her?"

"She'll know who you are we're both tennis fans even though she cheers for that Nadal guy. I doubt you could hurt her she's teaches a self defense class back home."

"Ok, I guess I'll see you later." Roger got in to the elevator and hit the floor number. He had to walk down two hallways before he found the room number. His security team was down stairs running a background sweep on the couple. Roger took a deep breath and opened the door. He quickly lost his breath when he saw what was in the room.

The room was dim thanks to the curtain being pull across the window but he could clearly see the naked girl laying on the bed in a fetal position with her arm and leg curled around the blanket. The blanket covered the slight indent of her waist but failed to cover the smooth curve of her butt. Her dark curly hair fanned over her shoulder and back on to the bed and pillows. Her face was serene in sleep.

He slowly but down his bags and closed the door. He stepped over to the bed and gently touched her hair. It was soft and when she didn't move he moved his hand down her shoulder to feel her soft skin. He's breath was becoming ragged as his mind took in the sensation; he also felt his cock growing hard. She moaned a little and rolled over on to her back causing his hand to cup one of her small naked breast in his hand.

"Daniel?"

Roger quickly took his hand away and snuck off to the bath room incase she opened her eyes. He did need someplace to sleep and even if the husband was a fan of his, he was pretty sure he wouldn't like that Roger had touched his wife. Roger brushed his teeth and got ready for bed when he came back out.

He flicked the spare blanket over the naked girl so that perhaps the husband wouldn't know. He had just turned toward the second bed when he was pushed down on it. His arm was twisted behind his back and shoved up so it caused a sharp pain to run though it.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing in my room?" He heard her voice just as the door opened and Roger saw Daniel walk in.

"Heather what are you doing get off of Roger."

"Roger?" She asked as she let him up. Roger quickly got under the covers of the second bed and pulled his knees up to his chest to hide the huge erection she had given him. He liked it when a girl could handle her self but he had to remind himself that this one was married. "I probably should have put my glasses on be fore I attacked uh?"

"Yes you should have. Didn't I tell you not to wake her?" Daniel looked at him. "Please tell me she didn't hurt your arm to much."

"I think it'll be fine besides it's my left and I don't use it to much. I just thought I'd be nice and cover her up when I saw her naked." He looked at her now and saw that she had wrapped the spare blanket around her self and tied it over one of her shoulders cover her completely and giving her a savagely beautiful look.

Roger noticed a dark look pass between the couple before Heather dropped her head and said "Thank you Mr. Federer for being a gentleman. I'm assuming my husband permitted you in to our room since he is not surprise that you're here. I hope we can get along better in the future." With that she walked over to the dresser opened a draw pulled something out and went to the bathroom.

When she came back she was in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. She folded up the blanket and set it on the foot of her bed again. She laid back down on the bed and faced away from Roger as she went back to sleep. Daniel closed the door and sat down next to her. He set the shopping bag he had on the night stand and took off his shoes and socks before climbing under the blanked.

Roger could hear a whispered conversation happening and he was hoping he wasn't causing too much trouble for the young couple. He finally drifted off to sleep. When he dreamed it was of Heather.

She had followed him to the tennis court and, some how managed to get into the locker room. He had taken a shower and had a towel tied around his waist as he walked to his locker. There she was. She pointed to the bench in front of his looker and he took the hint to sit down.

She pulled at the fold of the towel making it fall open exposing his hard erection to her. She smiled and bit her lower lip as she shrugged off the full length coat that she had on. It was all she had on. She then lowered her naked body to her knees in front of him and while looking into his eyes started to suck on the tip of his cock.

He leaned back and put the back of his head against the lockers and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of her lips pulling on him. She worked his whole shaft slowly then faster. As he breathing escalated. She then pulled back and swirled her tongue around his tip as if he were her own personal ice cream cone.

When he couldn't take any more of her sweet torment he grabbed her head and started thrusting into her mouth again. When he came she drank all of the milk he had to offer her.

"Hey Roger you want to share your new toy?" Roger looked over and saw Rafa standing by the showers with a towel on his hips and a small erection poking though. Just when Roger was going to answer she did for him

"Sorry Nadal I only do the best. You can do all the rest." His own laugher woke him up as his alarm whet off.