Roger's Dirty Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Roger walks in on Heather and Dan in the shower.
2.1k words
3.22
13k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger got up and for a moment was startled by the motion of some one walking past the end of his bed. It was Heather she was wearing a tight tee shirt that had a low neck line showing off her nice B-cup. "I'm going to go get Breakfast from the continental buffet do you want me to bring you something up?"

"No, I'll order it from room service. It might be too hard for you to bring up three meals. Thanks though."

"Daniel doesn't really eat breakfast."

"Oh ok, but still I have to watch what I eat during tournaments."

"Ok see you in a few."

When she came back she had a bowl of cereal, I little carton of milk and a large banana. She sat across from him at the small table. She started to peel the banana "So you're here to practice right? I mean the tournament doesn't start for a day or two and you have a bye in the first round. Or am I wrong?"

"No, your right. I'm here to practice." Roger watched her hands as she slowly pulled back the peel of the banana images for his dream danced in the back of his head. He pulled he's eyes up only to see her nod her head in agreement that just added to the images in the back of his head.

"How's the arm? I really didn't mean to hurt you."

"Its fine but, I do think you meant to at least hurt the stranger in your room. Besides I was warned about you."

"Yeah Daniel can be smart sometimes and a complete idiot other times. Mostly when you're on TV or when Real Madrid is playing. I swear I could stand in front of the TV naked and he would only notice me enough to tell me to get out of the way."

He noticed the sadness and longing in her voice. "Well that's not good if you were my wife I'd notice you."

She actually cracked up laughing. "Please you wouldn't have noticed me at all if I hadn't twisted your arm. Besides," She looked over at Daniel sleeping on the bed, "he's not that bad he a great and understanding guy but, every guy has something that will distract him from sex. I'm sure you'd quit having sex if it would win you Roland Grand. Admit and no lying."

He laughed, "I can't deny it if I know that giving up sex would mean that I could bet Nadal at Roland Grand I'd give it up in a heart beat. But it would be hard." He winked at her and she cracked up laughing.

She looked at her banana "you know when I was little I could fit a whole banana in my mouth with out biting it I wonder if I still can?" She lowered her head and brought the banana up to her lips and opened them around it. She was being so careful not to break it that she had the images dancing around Roger's head again. As she got the last inch of the banana in her mouth Roger couldn't help but moan.

He quick got up and said to her, "I've got to get a shower in could you get my breakfast when it comes," and took off to the bath room. He turned the shower on and stepped into the icy jets of the shower. He heard the knock on the door and the mummer of voices as Heather accepted the food.

Heather knocked on the Bathroom door. "Your food is here you may want to eat it before it gets to cold."

"Ok, I'll be out in a second." He stepped out sure that he now had his mind and body under his control again. He wrapped a towel around his waist and slipped on his robe. Silently scolding him self for not bringing a change of cloths in with him. He noticed his food set on the table but, Heather had moved she was eating her cereal while sitting on Daniel's lap. He nuzzled her neck and she sputtered.

"Do that again Daniel and you'll be wearing my breakfast. Besides we now have company that we need to be mindful of." She looked up and blushed bright red as she meet Roger's eyes.

"I know, but it doesn't change anything." He nuzzled her neck again before looking at Roger. "How's the arm?"

"Good."

"So when do you leave for practice?" Daniel's hands roamed over Heather's jean covered thighs. He kissed Heather's shoulder in a sweet but possessive manner.

"Pretty much as soon as I'm done eating here," He sat down at the table and took a fork full of Pancake before he spoke again, "and this after noon I have to do an interview and make a commercial for the tournament."

"So in other words you won't be back till late." Roger could see the light of anticipation light Daniel's eyes as he said this.

"Yes I'll be back late. Should I knock before I come in?"

"No you don't have to. Since Daniel invited you to share our room with us you should feel like this is your room. Besides I've got a few things to do this afternoon so I don't think I'll be here. Daniel might but I won't be"

"Really you're going out?" Daniel kissed her neck and made small circles on her thigh, "Are you sure I can't change your mind?"

Heather leaned back in to Daniel and moaned. "You can always try but I do have to go and you knew from the beginning this wasn't just a pleasure trip."

"What will you be doing?" Roger asked.

"I'm going to be working on meeting with some top stores that carry my line and renegotiating sales prices and things like that."

"Oh, what do you sell?"

"I design lingerie. Most of the profit goes to helping stop sex slavery."

"Wow you're really into that type of thing aren't you?"

"Yeah, you should always be able to choose who you sleep with even if he ends up being a pig." She gently slapped Daniel's hand. But, Roger could see the joy in her eyes and knew that she was just teasing Daniel about being a pig.

"Well I'll go get dressed and be out of your way." Roger grabbed his cloths and changed in the bathroom. As Roger left the room he looked back and saw the couple having a playful wrestle on the bed.

At the end of the day, he came back to the hotel room and all he wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. During the interview they had compared him to Nadal and it was driving him nuts. He opened the door and barely noticed that there were no lights on in the room. So thinking that Daniel and Heather were still out, he opened the bathroom door. Only to stand watching what was happening.

Thought the clear shower curtain he saw that Daniel was standing in the shower kissing Heather as he held her waist. Her hands were on his face holding him to her. He could here her moaning as she started to rub her self against him. He could she that Daniel was excited and hard. Roger smirked at the fact that he was larger then Daniel. Heather's hair was plastered over her shoulders and down her back by the water. She moved her hands slowly down Daniel's chest and then gently held his hard cock.

Daniel pulled away from the kiss and leaned his head back as he groaned at her touch. Heather chuckled and kissed his neck. She slowly started kissing down his body as she worked her hand over his cock. She gently ran her thumb over the tip and then gently twisted her hand around the shaft of it. Daniel whimpered and groaned because of her hand. Then Roger saw that as she worked down his body she was also talking small bites of him. As she moved down his hands moved up her body.

When he got to her breast he gently squeezed them and stroked her stiff nipples with his thumbs. She whimpered at it but continued down until his hands were tangled in her hair. When she kissed his hip he rocked forward trying to get to her mouth. "Impatient tonight aren't we?" She teased him. Roger noticed how Daniel's body shook gently as her breath washed over him.

"I'm always impatient you know that." He gently ran his thumb over her cheek while he looked down at her admiringly. She chucked and kissed the side of his shaft. She curled her tongue around it and ran it up and down the shaft when she worked back up to the tip she swirled her tongue around it and licked the tip as if she was licking an ice cream cone. There was a look of absolute pleaser on her face as she licked him.

One of her hands was playing with his balls gently rolling them and gently massaging them. The other was between her spread legs as she was knelling. Roger could see how her wrist was moving up and down but couldn't see what her fingers were doing because the rim of the tub hid her fingers. He could see how Daniels cock jumped as she licked him. His hands tightened into white knuckled fist in her hair as he tried to control himself. She took his cock into her mouth and started to suck him with slow and measured strokes.

Then she started to hum a song that Roger didn't recognize but he could just imagine of the feel of the humming on his own cock. Rogers's breath was getting ragged as he watched the couple and he couldn't help it as he undid the button of his khakis and slipped his hand under the waist band to rub on his now hard cock. He bit on his lip to keep form groaning as he continued to watch the couple who was still completely unaware of him watching.

Daniel's breath was coming out in ragged groans of pleasure. It wasn't long before Daniel was moving his hips in time with her mouth. Roger had to grab a wet cloth that was sitting next to the sink and put it to the tip of his cock as he knew he was about to cum. Daniel throw his head back as he stilled and Heather pulled back. Roger saw Heather's throat work as she swallowed Daniel's cum. As Daniel let out a loud and long groan of pleasure Roger snarled as he came wishing he had a soft mouth to cum into instead of the ruff cloth.

He watched as Heather took Daniel's cock out of her mouth and kissed the tip. She then slowly stood up and Daniel kissed her on the lips again as he held her, she tucked her head under his chin. Roger could see that her eyes were closed as she savored the moment but, he knew he had pushed his luck too far.

So he backed out of the door and throw the soiled cloth into the hamper hoping they wouldn't notice the strong sent of sex issuing from it. He turned on the TV and watched the news as he waited for them to come out. It was about fifteen minuets before they came out of the bathroom both dressed in robes and naughty smiles.

"Oh, hi Roger we sorry we didn't hear you come in. Sorry if you needed the Bathroom."

"That's ok I'm the guest here after all. Besides this is nice now I can take a shower. Since I'm taking it that you're both done with it for the night."

"Yeah, we're both done for the night." Daniel said mischievously as he gently held Heather to him and kissed her neck. He was rewarded with a soft moan from Heather as she leaned back into him. Roger went to the bathroom slamming the door in his frustration.

"Your terrible Daniel, now get in that bed now. Before you start something you don't have the energy to finish."

"Did you see him watching us?" Daniel smiled as Heather blushed,

"Of course I did." She stepped over to the hamper and pulled out the soiled cloth holding it between to fingers. "Did you notice how much he enjoyed it?" A sassy smile played on her lips. "I say the next time we invite him to join I think he has the stamina."

"Yeah I'd say he does but now come over here and rest so you can handle both of us tomorrow."

Heather took of the robe and crawled in to the bed naked. She kissed Daniel good night and snuggled into him as they went to sleep.

Please leave commits so that I can improve