Roger's Mirka Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Juan Carlos has put out another tribe decree. He doesn't want a single woman to be with out a grown centaur around. He doesn't want another scene like the one Markus made. As far as Maria right now she and the other foals are out in the woods with my father learning about healing plants. Feli was going hunting so we have given him a message to pass onto my father about what is going on, so they shouldn't come back until after the Folks tribe leaves. Thanks to Isabella's thinking Maria should be safe. Mirka are you ready to go back with us?"

"Actually I was going to ask Nat If I could stay here with her so I could go over some things with her."

"I don't mind if you want to stay, Rafa could you pull the spare furs out for me?"

"Sure I can." After Rafa pulled the spare furs out he looked at Nat "do you want me to stay until Apolo comes home?" Nat picked up a rather nasty looking knife and smiled. "Thank you for the thought Rafa, but Blake made me this and Apolo trained me on how to use it as he feels better knowing that I can defend myself if the need arises. So good night, you two, and sleep well."

"Ok I trust you can take care of yourselves, but if you need anything you know where I will be."

Rafa kissed Nat on the check and patted Mirka's shoulder. As he left he put his arm around Isabella's shoulder both a protective and comforting motion. Nat and Mirka ate and talked about what was expected from the average woman in the tribe as clearly Isabella was not the average woman. Nat went to sleep in her room and Mirka went to sleep on the pallet of furs.

The fire had burned down and at first Mirka thought it was the chill that had awoken her but then she heard hooves moving softly over the floor. She could see where the knife was in the dim light that the dyeing coals were throwing off. She could not reach it before the black body of a centaur moved past her. He slowly moved the drape back that hung in the doorway of Nat's bedroom. Mirka took the opportunity to quietly grab the knife. She raised it up preparing to strike anything that she could reach. He Leaned over Nat's sleeping form and said in gentile voice that barely carried back to Mirka.

"Wake up my angel I have come home."

Mirka lowered the knife slightly waiting for Nat's reaction. It was almost immediate.

"About time Apolo, now give me a kiss."

Nat sat up and reached for him. He pulled her off the bed and up to him. She wrapped her legs around him as she sighed. "I miss you when you are gone for so long."

"I know but the stars are signaling another big change is about to happen again. They are similar to when Isabella came to us. I have been trying to figure out if it is in response to the baby. I am afraid that Isabella might not make it though the birth if it is about the baby."

"Could it be about Roger's new mate?" Apolo pulled back a little to look at Nat's face.

"Roger has a mate? It could be about that when was the ceremony?" He sounded interested and relieved.

"There is no ceremony yet as we have visitors from the Folk tribe. So Roger has left and we are keeping Isabella's power's a secret form them as we don't know how they would have reacted to them."

"Yes that does explain some things that the stars have been doing. But enough talk about the stars I have missed you. Let me stoke the fire and then I will show you how much I have missed you." Mirka quickly lay back down and pretended to be asleep.

"Just be careful Roger's mate Mirka is sleeping in front of it. She usually stays with Isabella and Rafa but she wanted to stay with me tonight."

"Ok." He careful stepped over Mirka and soon had a roaring fire going again. He then went back to Nat.

Mirka looked up and saw that his human body was milky white and his head was coved in hair as black as his body. Mirka watched as they started kissing again. She was mesmerized as his hands moved down over the night shift that she had worn to bed. He put his hands under it and then pulled it up over her head. Mirka watched as he ran his hands over Nat's breast and gently massaged them. She could also see that his penis was getting hard. Her Jaw dropped as she saw the length and thickness of it. As a virgin she could not see how Nat could handle that being inside of her with out it breaking her into two. She watched as one of Apolo's hands moved down to Nat's spread legs. His thick fingers slid deep inside as Nat moaned and whimpered.

With out realizing what Mirka was doing her hands traced its way down her body to her own pussy. She was surprised to find it wet and slick under her fingers. She gently started to explore the sensations that were going though her. The folds started to quiver as she for the first time explored what her fingers could do. She watched as Apolo removed his hand when Nat's body started to quiver. He then lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him again as he buried his think shaft into her folds. She let out a loud groan but not from pain but pleasure. Apolo started to kiss her again as Nat's hands either scratched at his back or gently slapped at it encouraging him to go faster.

"Oh baby please, yes Apolo" Nat chanted over and over until Apolo pulled Nat off of him and had her kneel on the bed as he entered her again.

She whimpered as his hands squeezing her waist roughly as his pace quickened. Mirka could both see and hear as Apolo's slick balls slapped against Nat's neither lips. Mirka's own hand had quickened, causing her to moan slightly as a sensation of a warm relaxing wave broke over her, but neither Nat nor Apolo seemed to notice. Apolo's body and tail twitched as his pace speed up even more. Then suddenly his body quivered and Mirka could see his balls pull up to his body as his shaft was pulled out as Nat collapsed on the bed. Apolo let his cum cover Nat's back and butt. He slowly rubbed it over her back as if he was rubbing it in. She just gave a satisfied but exhausted sigh.

"Move over I am tired and you are taking up the whole side of the bed." Apolo said teasingly. Nat just moaned but she did move over slightly. Apolo hopped up onto the bed and pulled Nat close. Mirka felt slightly guilty about what she had seen as she drifted off to sleep.

12