Roger's Mirka Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, I do not think we want any thing else to set them off. What are your feelings on how I should deal with Markus, Roger? It was your woman he manhandled and wants as payment."

"Rafa filled me in on the way over. I think your plan of sending them home is good but I don't want to make the whole village move." Roger said.

"I would not make them move. I am going to ask the elves to put a spell over our village so the Folks tribe can not find it again. That is how the elves keep the humans from finding them."

Before Roger or Rafa could respond they heard people shouting outside and a horn start blowing. The three short blasts signaled that someone's longhouse was on fire and every one needed to form a bucket brigade. Juan Carlos, Rafa and Roger ran outside to see the visitors' longhouse on fire. As Blake ran by to join the line Rafa caught his arm. "Where did you put that large leather bundle I gave you?"

"It is In the storage room above the blacksmith's shop why?"

"You will see. Ready to try our idea, Roger?" Rafa turned his head to look at Roger. He had already changed into his largest form.

Roger just nodded his head as he and Rafa headed to the forge. Roger waited till Rafa pulled out the thick bundle of folded leather. It was almost two feet thick and about six feet wide. Rafa quickly opened it and laid it out, the waterproof leather was only about a half an inch think but was a twenty foot square, and stepped away as Roger stepped over it and took a corner in each of his large clawed feet. He spread his wings and flew over to the lake and tipped forward filling up the leather pouch. Then he flew up and around to the visitors' hut. Keeping a firm hold on the back two corners Roger let go of the front two corners dousing the whole longhouse with hundreds of gallons of water on it. The hot steam rose up and caused Roger to pump his wings to get away from it. Then he landed in the clearing as everyone spread out. The long house was still smoldering and a few or the tribe members were placing their pails of water near it as they searched for hot spots that might reignite.

Juan Carlos was the first to notice that Markus and Chua were missing. "Did they get out?" Juan Carlos called out to the two centaurs that had been the guards.

"Yes, Sir they came out saying that Markus knocked over a candle and there was a fire. They grabbed two buckets each and ran to the river. In all the commotion we lost them I am sorry sir."

"That is fine I think they meant you to lose them." With that He turned to run after Rafa who was already running to his longhouse with the human form of Roger running at his side. As they came around the small glade of trees Juan Carlos could make out the dark form of Rafa's mom stumbling out of the longhouse. Rafa grabbed her before she fell.

"They took them, they took them all." She was crying. "Isabella was lying down and I turned to stir the pot when I heard the horn blowing I turned and felt something strike my head. When I woke up everything was dark and the girls are all gone." She started to cry. "I do not know who took them, but I failed in protecting them. You have to find them." Rafa handed his mother over to Juan Carlos as his vision started to blur.

Isabella was showing him the path that she and the others were being carried down. "Come on Roger, we can find them. Isabella is sending me visions, they went north." Roger turned into his largest form and grabbed Rafa around his middle.

*

Isabella kept watching for landmarks to pass along to Rafa as they were carried off. Chua was carrying her and while he held her with one of his arms around her back and the other beneath her knees, he was not too concerned of keeping her head from hitting branches or even the trunks of some of the smaller trees.

Mirka and Maria were being held by Markus. He was holding Maria tucked under his arm and Mirka was on his back with her arms tied together around his throat. All Mirka wanted to do was pull back on her arms and strangle him but she was afraid that when he fell either she or Maria would be hurt.

They paused at one point while Markus handed Mirka over to Chua. "Here hold her; if we come into the village holding all three the old fool might be able to rally the tribe against us. We don't need to give him a rallying him point. I am going to hide the little one and wait a few days before we bring her to the village, that way I can say I found her as a gift from the Gods."

After a few minutes Markus came back. He pulled Mirka into his arms and kissed her. She tried to knee him in the groin, but as she moved her leg Markus shook her, hard. "I like the spunk but I don't have the time to play my kind of games with you." He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "If you try to get any one to let you go I will kill you and the girl, understand?"

Mirka nodded; she vowed that she would find some way to make this jackass pay if it was the last thing she did.

They made a turn and a village of teepees came into view. There were arranged in a wide circle. The sun was setting and as they came closer she could here drums beating. An old centaur came out to meet them. He had a large feather headdress on although he looked so old and frail that instead of making him look powerful it made him look small.

"What is all of this, Markus?"

"I have brought home a mate, father. Her name is Mirka. The other one is a witch that we need to kill before it is too late."

"Welcome Mirka. I am happy to have a daughter." The chief's words had a speculation of doubt in them, "We are about to have Inteus and his mate's, mating ceremony after that we will kill the witch. Where is Apenimon?"

"He got sick and could not journey back with us, but he will be better soon."

"I am sure you did your best. Now, let's go to the ceremony."

They tied Isabella to a pole. Her hands were tied behind the pole and the rope was then wrapped around her body so she could barely move. Markus tied Mirka to the pole as well. "Just so you don't think you can get away during the ceremony. I want you to see what is expected of you."

As Markus walked away, Mirka moved closer to Isabella. She had noticed that during their travel Isabella had tried to stay wake and alert but now Isabella looked terrible. Her eyes had dark circles around them, and her skin had taken on a grayish hue.

Isabella's head hung awkwardly as she gave in to the exhaustion she was feeling. She was hoping and praying that Rafa would find them.

Mirka moved to Isabella's side to support Isabella's head, trying to make Isabella as comfortable as possible. She took a look around at the other centaurs there and was surprised. In Isabella's village there were almost a hundred centaurs ranging from the very young to the elderly. Here they were lucky if there were about thirty of them and they all seemed to be about the same age. The women in Isabella's village were happy, from their mannerisms you could see they enjoyed doing the work of cooking, cleaning and making the things the families would need.

They had moved around the village in plain dresses with little adornment. Here, the women seemed to only have one thing on their minds, their dresses were stained with cum and filth, the skirts were so short they barely covered the women's butts, the tops of many of the dresses were left untied so that their breasts were exposed, they had heavy chains of precious metals around their necks and bracelets of different colored stones and gems on their wrists; their faces were covered in thick coats of makeup. The women seemed to like to fight amongst themselves because even thought they were at a ceremony, Mirka had already seen two fights.

Mirka also notice that the women seemed to be trying to stay close to what she assumed were stands to see the ceremony. The stands were all about waist high and padded, some had leather covers while others had soft wool coverings.

The beating of the drums intensified as a woman was led forward to a stand that was set on top of a large flat platform so she was visible above the crowed. She was behaving like the other women making a show of shaking her hips and breasts as she slowly undressed. A dapple gray centaur came from behind her and kissed her neck and squeezed her breast as the other centaurs whooped and cheered. His hands slid down her body and caused the dress to fall away.

Mirka watched as he used his hand to play with her delicate folds. She looked into the crowd only to see that many of the women were also undressed and getting the same treatment. She was shocked as she saw one centaur holding one woman with a second woman kneeling underneath him sucking on his large horse cock. She turned her eyes back up to the stage. The woman was clearly enjoying the centaur's touch. As he bent her over the stand and Mirka realized that it wasn't a seat, it was a breeding table. She had seen something similar when the slavers had gone to a dog fight and had watched as the dogs had been bred.

At first the woman on stage just whimpered and moaned with pleasure, even as her mate bent her over the table. She didn't even seem to notice when a second centaur came and tied her hands and ran the rope down to a big brass ring at the base of the stand, she still was enjoying her mate's touch too much. It was obvious that the centaur that was to be her mate was fully aroused now. He positioned himself over her and with one hard thrust entered her with the cock of his horse half. The woman screamed in agony as she had not reached her full arousal but her mate did not care he kept a hard fast pace until his body shivered. He was breathing hard as he groaned with his own satisfaction. He stepped away and turned the table so that every one gathered could see his cum and her blood slowly oozing out of her pussy.

Mirka was disgusted at how the centaur had treated his mate. Mirka actually did lose her stomach as a second centaur stepped over the woman and started to mate with her too. Mirka looked away but could still hear the woman's moans and pleas for him to stop. Mirka watched as an orgy broke out amongst the other centaurs. Some women kneeled and gave oral pleasure while others lay on the tables allowing centaur after centaur to put their long, thick cocks into them. One woman was lying on her back with her legs wrapped as far as she could around the centaur that was fucking her.

Mirka had thought that nothing more could shock her when she saw a centaur pour oil over a woman's butt. He rubbed the oil over her butt and into the crack of it and began to spank her hard. With each rhythmic stroke, a cry came from the woman's lips. He then put two fingers in her anus and spread it as he poured more oil in. The woman shivered and moaned at this, Mirka could not tell if it was from pleasure or pain. The woman cried out in ecstasy as he then pushed this thick horse cock into her anus and rode her until he was done.

Mirka's attention was suddenly taken off of the ceremony as someone grabbed her and started to pull at her clothes. It was a short centaur that had dried mud on his sides and feet like he didn't care about cleaning it off.

"Ah, new pussy, I know you are just aching for a hard ride. I am..." his voice stopped as Markus grabbed him by the throat.

"She is mine first, go find your own fresh pussy." Mirka shivered at the thought that she was actually happy that Markus had saved her. "If I have to wait for a week so do you." He turned to Mirka and explained, "We make sure everyone has a week to rest between ceremonies."

When Mirka went back to watching the ceremony, she was glad to see that the new woman's mate was now standing protectively over her as she was untied. As the orgy wound down the group headed off to the river to clean up.

When everyone was clean, they began laying logs and brush around Isabella's feet, building a large bond fire around her. When the centaurs had placed the last of the wood and brush around Isabella, Markus untied Mirka and pulled her to his side using the rope around her wrists to keep her close. It was hours after the sun had set and it was now cold. Mirka fingered her necklace as she tried to figure a way to save Isabel and Maria.

The chief walked to the center fire and pulled a burning log out of it. He walked half way to Isabella and stopped holding the burning log high with a heavy heart for he doubted that this woman was a witch, she had probably just offended his son. Yanisin knew that if she was put to trial Markus' followers would vote the way Markus wanted them to and he was out Numbered. In a way this was better than allowing some of them the chance to rape her. "I, Chief Yanisin, have heard testimony from my son Markus that this woman is a witch. She is sentenced to burn to death" Yanisin turned from the fire, but just as he took his first step towards Isabella, an arrow whistled though the air and sent the log he had been holding spinning into the dirt.

Mirka turned and, to her, it appeared that Rafa must have jumped from some great distance. His hooves left deep trenches as he came to a stop. He had a second arrow already notched and drawn into his bow ready to take a second shot.

"I am Rafa from the village of Kent. I have come for my mate Isabella, the woman Mirka-soon to be mate of Roger, and for Maria, my younger sister. All three of these women were kidnapped by Markus. I will allow you to punish him your way as long as you return the women. If they are not returned an all-out war will be brought down on you."

"Welcome Rafa, I am willing to speak to you but please, lower your weapon. If my son has done as what you accuse him of, we will return them." When Rafa lowered his bow and relaxed the arrow, Yanisin stepped towards him as he spoke. "Markus says this woman, Isabella, as you call her, is a witch. Is that true?"

"It depends on how you define witch. Isabella is a healer with mystical powers; she heals with a touch – a gift your Apenimon is grateful for. He was accidently hurt during a sparing match, no other healer could have healed him but Isabella saved him. If you harm her, you dishonor him."

"She is a witch and this Rafa is just under her spell. Every thing about Apenimon is a lie!" Markus yelled as he stepped closer to the fire. "He will thank us as soon as he is released from her spell." He picked up a fiery log and threw it towards Isabella's stake.

Rafa could not shoot this one away as Yanisin was in the way. Mirka was running to get it when she skidded to a stop. Fear gripped her at what she saw. Just as the torch reached the pinnacle of its arch, a wolf the size of a small horse exploded from the forest and grabbed it with his mouth, tossing it aside as he landed less then a foot from Mirka. He lifted his huge head and sniffed at her and then looked back at Isabella. From the woods, four more wolves came, positioning themselves on either side of Isabella. The outer two crouched ready to grab any other torches thrown at Isabella. A sigh of relief left Mirka as the wolf stepped around her and growled at Markus.

"Mirka go and stand by Isabella." Rafa called. As Mirka went to Isabella the wolf walked backwards keeping pace with her. When they got to the stake he leaned in to her allowing his body heat to warm her, as it was getting cold. "These werewolves are here to guard Isabella. She once saved their leader and has been protected and considered a member of their pack since that time. My village has a peace pact with them and they have even helped us find mates."

Mirka tried to untie Isabella so they could make her comfortable as she now knew that she did not have anything to fear from the wolves. When she heard movement in the woods she stepped back quickly and fell over her wolf guard. Two tall, lean people were racing towards her with long swords drawn, their long capes spreading behind them like dark wings. To Mirka they looked like dark angels ready to kill. She sighed as the wolf in front greeted them with a couple of quick barks and a wag of his tail. As they too took up positions on either side of Isabella, Mirka could see that they were elves, one male and the other female.

"We are messengers of King Caunidhrenon, King of the Elves. I am Lewis and this is Nesa, my wife. We are also the guardians of Isabella. Our message is this: the whole pack of werewolves, over 200 strong, and all of the elves, over a thousand strong, have met in a clearing not far from here, We are prepared to destroy this village for any harm to Isabella. The leaders of the Elves and the Werewolves are coming with King Juan Carlos of Kent."

Yanisin sent a dark look at Markus; almost a year ago they had been a strong herd of almost a hundred centaurs until Markus and his friends had started to cause trouble. Yanisin had allowed his love for his son to blind him and most of the centaurs had walked out of the herd to form their own herd. Now the few that were loyal to Yanisin were about to be killed for his son's disgraceful actions.

Nesa cut the ropes from around Mirka's wrists with a small dagger and handed it to Mirka. "I will catch her while you cut the ropes." Mirka first cut free Isabella's hands and then the ropes that were holding her to the stake. As Isabella stumbled into Nesa's arms, Nesa took off her cloak and wrapped it around Isabella. Isabella sat down and the wolf curled around her.

"That woman is a witch, but if you want to protect her, go ahead. I am keeping Mirka as my mate, though; obviously her mate can not protect her and deserves to lose her." Markus had come up and was right in Rafa's face.

"I told you, Roger was away in service to our king. I was her guardian and if you hadn't burned a building to the ground, you never would have gotten her in a fair fight."

"Fine. When Roger comes back, I will challenge him to a rite of combat for her." Markus said determinedly, knowing he would some how trick this Roger in to failing. At that moment the women of the tribe started to scram as a huge white dragon came streaking down from the sky. He sent a jet of flames just over the tepees of the tribe scorching many of them.

He landed with a hard thump and a loud roar the caused every one to cover their ears. He had landed with the wolves and Mirka between his front legs. Mirka stumbled back but stopped when the lead wolf looked at her with a cocked head as though he was asking where she was going. The dragon lowered his head on his long neck until he was looking at Markus; then he smiled, showing rows of sharp teeth as long as swords. "I think Roger has accepted your challenge." Rafa said in a smug voice.

12