Roger's Mirka Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands up to his chest and flicked one of his harden nipples and was rewarded when he took a quick breath. She could feel a faint quiver under her fingertips. She boldly took off his shirt and admired his broad chest. There was a fine, consistent covering of dark hair. Leaning in she used her tongue to flick his other nipple. His hands slid down her back and jerked her to him. She gasped as his hard cock pressed against her. She could feel the heat of it though the thick cloth of his trousers and the thinness of her chemise. Roger growled as he felt her wetness soaking though. He picked her up, allowed both of them to fall back on to the thick pallet of furs. As they landed, she positioned her legs to straddle his hips. She moaned as he made a slow rocking movement with his hips.

Silently a cold trundle of fear began to intrude into her impassioned mind. "Wait," she said breathlessly.

"What is wrong?" he whispered into her ear.

"What will happen if you change? Should I take the necklace off now?"

His hands framed her face as he kissed her. "No. Tonight I want to take you this way. You are not yet comfortable in your dragon form and I don't want that to taint our first time. As for me changing, normally I would, but," he lifted his wrist and she notice a leather and gold bracelet; it had strange white stones woven into it that looked to be the same material as the stone in her necklace. "It will work just like your necklace. I got it form Ardeth. So..." He rocked his hips again. All fears left her mind, along with most of her thoughts. He gripped the hem of her chemise, lifting it off of her. It caught momentarily on her breasts. As the material cleared her chest, they bounce slightly.

Mirka moaned as she felt his cock grow even more. He leaned in and ran his tongue along the edge of one globe. With his free hand, he cupped the other. Her hands clenched and unclenched on his shoulder as she centered her self. A fine shine of sweat was beginning to cover her body. She felt a hot jolt go though her as he switched breasts and flicked her puckered nipple with his tongue. He rolled them over, using a hand to fan her hair over the pillows as he continued to kiss and suck on her breast. Her legs locked around his waist, pulling him closer. She whimpered when he tried to loosen her grip. "I won't be able to get my trousers off and then where will we be?"

A murmur of laughter left her as she moved her leg. In a few quick movements, he had his trousers untied, off and thrown to the side. Mirka focused on his face. She was afraid that if she saw how big he was, she would become too frightened and the warm, pleasant feelings consuming her would be lost. She welcomed his weight as he resumed his position. He kissed her as he ran his nails up and down her sides, easing the mild tension that had started to tighten her body. He placed soft kisses down her neck and gently nipped at her collar bone. As he kissed down the center of her chest, he brushed both of his thumbs over the sides of her breasts. She shivered as he kissed down her stomach, swirling his tongue around her bellybutton. He groaned as her legs slid from his hips, up the sides of his stomach and along his rib cage as he descended her body. When he got to the soft curls at the apex of her thighs, he gently slid his tongue into to the soft folds of skin that they hid. The tip of his tongue found her sex nub, causing her to let out a deep moan. Her hands clutched his forearms.

He positioned her legs over his shoulders. He lifted her hips, giving him a better angle in which to tease and tantalize her. Her hands fisted in the firs as her body was rocked by the waves of sensation he was sending through her. He didn't stop until he had her quivering in his hands. Only then did he lower her hips and position himself at her entrance. He moved gently but swiftly, entering her in one swift thrust. She gasped as a brief sensation of pain moved though her. Roger kept his hands moving along her sides and kissed everywhere he could, allowing her to adjust to him. He began an even rhythm of movement. Groaning as shivers went though his body, her slick sides pulled at him as her nails dug into his sides and back, heightening his arousal. Their bodies moved in almost perfect rhythm.

Just when he thought he had reached the height of sensations, her walls clamped down on him as her orgasm took her over the brink. Her legs tightened around his hips and her heels pressed down hard on to his butt checks. She cried out his name as her world exploded into bright colors. Roger followed her into ecstasy with a few quick thrusts. His body jerked as he filled her with his cum. He lay on top of her as their bodies quivered and shook with their orgasms. When she finally felt like moving, she just ran her hand over his sweat-slicked back. He moaned and rolled to his side, pulling her close as he covered them with a blanket. He kissed her temple as she closed her eyes and let sleep take her.