Roger's Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

They got back to the apartment and after a trip to the bathroom to pee and remove her tampon, Roger helped Biff undress saying he wanted to see her naked but with her prosthetics on. He asked how she felt about being face down on the table with him fucking her that way. Might make it easier to get into her cervix. He said he also wanted to see how much room there was to get past her bucket, or if that was even possible. Biff grinned and said you have been thinking about this a lot haven't you and he said sure have. He got his clothes off without her help and they headed into the kitchen. Roger really got aroused watching Biff from behind walking with nothing on. He helped her lay face down on a couple of towels on the table and then got down at her bottom looking at how much the bucket covered her vaginal entrance. Using his good leg he moved her prosthetic foot aside more and this opened the space up a little more. He was very hard and was able to get the head of his cock into her cunt. Biff was surprised at feeling it and yelped. They were both very wet with anticipation and he slid right in. They both felt him at her cervix and Biff was able to adjust her position a little and felt him slip in without a lot of trouble.

Roger felt his head go through and into her uterus with Biff saying how great it felt. They just stayed coupled like that for a couple of minutes enjoying the feelings. Finally Biff started contracting her muscles and Roger started a slow, short fucking motion. The thoughts of what they were doing soon had both of them near and Roger asked if she wanted him to cum there and Biff said you bet, fill me up. They both started their cums at the same time and Roger thought he was able to grant her wish and then some. He started losing his hard on right after he finished and soon his limp cock slipped out of her cervix. He leaned over her back and kissed her neck. They both felt him slip out of her vagina. He looked down and his cock was blood covered but no cum. He helped Biff get turned around and up off the table. They decided that it would not take a whole lot to be removed from her bucket to make her more accessible. He was behind her as they returned to the bathroom and was very turned on again watching her walk using an alternating crutch movement.

Biff sat on the john and inserted a tampon. She washed Roger off and they headed to the patio still naked. The sun was down but it was still very warm. Biff nodded her head at his hard cock as he sat before her and asked what caused that so soon. Roger said easy, being behind you with nothing on but your legs and seeing you walk is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. She grinned and said yes now you know how I felt walking into the restaurant today and not being in a lot of pain. I think we might be on to something about what is causing it and I can keep using my legs.

They talked for some time and Biff told him she would get started on his left arm prosthetic. She asked if he wanted any changes or additional things added. He said no, simple is good. She told him she should have the cast from his current arm and asked if it still fit good. He said yes and Biff said she would call him if she thought they had to make a new one. She said she was going to have her boss check out her stump sockets as quickly as possible. Roger moved closer to her and they hugged and kissed for a while. She noticed he did not get hard again and he grinned at her. You finally got it all out of me he said. That's all right; you still have some nice hard hooks to use. Where do you want it he asked? Let's get in bed she said.

He followed her as she walked to the bedroom. By the time she turned around to him he was as hard as a rock. She reached out for it and pulled him to the bed as she sat on it. He was the perfect height and she took him in her mouth and deep down her throat. She did not want to make him cum, just get his attention. Her cunt was where she wanted his cum. She let him slip back out and undid the straps etc. on her legs and pulled them off. Biff backed herself into the bed and Roger joined her. He sat alongside her on her right side and with no right leg in the way was able to get his right hooks by her pussy and his left hooks to a nipple. He got both working and soon Biff was trying to fuck his hooks. Him pulling on her nipple added to the excitement she was feeling and soon exploded. She used her hand to pull his hooks harder into her breast as she was coming down.

The regular strength rubber bands were still on his hooks and the pain from her nipple seemed to be going straight to her cunt. The other hooks were caught just in her vagina and across her clit and he was pulling back. Biff immediately howled with pleasure and arched her back as best she could. Roger saw her go rigid with her head twisting side to side rapidly. He did not keep her that way long and removed his hooks from her cunt. She soon relaxed her hand that was pushing his left hooks into her breast and he unlatched from her nipple. Biff started to come around and looked at Roger with a huge grin. All she could say was never have I been like that. Roger used his feet and got his arms unhooked and got them off. He lay down beside her and they went to sleep.

They were awakened rudely the next morning by the alarm. Lucky for them it repeated every day without being reset as they forgot it last night. They got up, showered and Biff got ready for work. She did not have to wear her uniform, just scrubs because she was around plaster and fiberglass dust so much. She dropped Roger off at his place and made it to work on time. She asked her boss about looking at her stump sockets and he said let's do it now before it gets busy. One look and he agreed that her left stump had shrunk rapidly for some reason and she needed both prosthetics worked on. He said they should make new casts and Biff did not mind him doing it and seeing her exposed. There was a female tech that could help. She also asked him about another single left arm for Roger and since he knew him he had no problem. Get the paperwork to me for both of you and I will get it started but go ahead and get started on both your and his prosthetics. He also told Biff she could make her own this time.

She was able to find the form from Roger's arms so that will save a lot of time and effort. She called him and told him the good news and asked how he was doing. He said his hooks were getting a real work out. He did not know how long he would last today. Biff said she understood and to not over do it. She would help when she got there tonight. As she got off the phone the female tech came in and asked if Biff could come to the cast room now. Biff said sure and followed her to the room. The female tech helped her get her scrub pants and prosthesis off and remarked how good Biff looked in them. She got up on the table and her boss came in. He did the left leg first going a little higher this time saying Biff might think about making her leg higher to give more support taking the weight off her very short BK stump. Good idea she said.

Next they did the hip and he had seen her before so Biff was not that concerned about being exposed to him. Again they had to wait for the plaster to dry then carefully cut it off. After they were done the tech brought some wet towels in and they got rid of as much of the plaster as they could. Biff decided to leave her legs off and just folded the legs of her scrubs up over her stump. She did not have any patients to see so she started in on making the sockets. She made her left leg socket first as it was the easiest. She included a different type of knee hinge and made it longer up her thigh as her boss had suggested. It seemed to fit her stump good when she got it done (and it looked very sexy she thought) but it needed to set over night so she could attach the same lower part to the fiberglass. There would also be some final sanding to do so nothing pushed on her stump.

It did not seem to be a busy day so she was able to start on Roger's arm. Using the form she had she applied layers of fiberglass to it. Since the stump was so short it did not take much. She put it aside and started in on the rest of the arm and hooks. It would take her until tomorrow to get it all done. It was soon time to go home and she gave a last check to her new leg socket and headed for Roger's place. She called on the way and he told her the door code. She said she was in her wheelchair with no legs and he told her where to park so she could get to the elevator and up to his apartment. Biff got up to his place and she was amazed at what he had packed already. He asked if he could go back to her place as he had already stripped his bed. Biff said sure but she did not fuck during the week keeping a straight face. Roger did a double take then knew he had been had. He leaned down and they kissed. They decided to take some stuff with them now and he had a cart to be able to get it down to her van. They were going to stop and get something to eat on the way home.

After they ate and got to Biffs' place, she was able round up a cart also and they got the stuff up to her unit. She had a spare bedroom so they put it in there for now. The first thing she wanted to do after that was get in the shower and get the plaster off of her. She asked Roger to join her and they stripped and got in. She rinsed off good then Roger used his stumps to soap her up good. She then gave Roger a good wash and they rinsed off and got out of the shower. It was still early so they sat on the balcony. They talked about how much more was left at Roger's place and he said he should be able to have it done by tomorrow afternoon. They should have looked at the furniture but did not think of it when Biff was there earlier. If there was nothing she wanted, or he needed, he would try and sell it there so they did not have to move it. He thought some of the people living there might be interested as it was not in the high rent district.

Biff told him about the progress she had made on their prosthetics and he was surprised at how much she had done. She said she would be ready from him to come in on Wednesday to get fit for it. He asked if there was any problem with getting it approved and she said no, my boss is a nice guy and remembered you. Biff noticed that he was hard and nodded at it saying what brought that up. He laughed and said thinking about seeing you with your legs on and not in pain. She told him about the longer left stump socket and he said sexy. They decided there was no reason not to go to bed and take advantage of his hard on. She had told him when they were in the shower her period was over. As he was following her wheelchair he said thanks for breaking you rule. Biff looked at him like what are you talking about. No fucking during the week he reminded her and they broke out laughing.

They got in bed and Biff got alongside of him. Her hands started exploring him and as usual she took his smaller stump in her hands and played with it. They were looking into each other's eyes as she did so. Roger said we never really talked about it, did you like it when I put that in your cunt. No I loved it she said. We need to do it again next time we are in the shower. Roger said good, I am glad you did, I could not believe it went in without any trouble or it did not hurt you. So am I Biff replied. She started kissing the stump and after a few minutes she said I think you are going to be very sexy with only one hook. I can't wait to get it ready for you.

Biff had gotten in bed so her empty right hip side was up and Roger was behind her. She reached down and guided his hard cock into her pussy and he thrust more into her. They slowly started fucking and soon Biff was using her fingers to stimulate her clit as he was behind her. Her other hand was playing with her nipple. Every once in a while her fingers would move down and rub his cock as it slid in and out of her. One time she brought the finger up to her mouth and licked it off. A few minutes later she offered Roger a finger full and he sucked it off. As they started to get close she reached way down and took hold of his balls pulling up on them. This delayed his cum so she could catch up and then Biff started saying fuck me, get your cum in me, fuck me and still pulling on his balls. She felt his cum move through his hard as her hand held him and this sent her over and she started Cumming also. There was so much cum from Roger that it started flowing out into her hand and she rubbed it all around where they were coupled. After they had both run down and his lip cock had slipped out Biff said well looks like your weekend is over.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story, enjoy the rest on my list and please vote below. I answer all mail you send me and thanks for the suggestions you would like to see.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12