Roget Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we lay there, but eventually it was Bob who got us moving again. He had his little dick up stiff again and had pulled Charlotte's ass up to where he could begin to push his dick into her anus. She didn't resist this at all and pushed her ass up to help him get it in and then moaned gently as he fucked her there. I had the impression they had done this before. I had never been assfucked, but Charlotte seemed to be enjoying it and I had a great urge to be fucked in the cunt and the ass at the same time, but I wasn't sure I could take Roget's giant cock there. He still seemed to be asleep anyway, but as I watched Bob and Charlotte get it on I became hornier again and could feel the juices once more flowing in my pussy. I pinched my own nipples a bit and then reached down and began to finger fuck myself, rubbing my clit until I was once more in an erotic rhythm of pleasure that shut out everyone else. I was thinking about how I wanted Charlotte to tongue fuck my cunt while Bob fucked my mouth. I put the fingers of my other hand in my mouth and imagined it was Bob's stiff little cock there.

Instead, however, Roget had awoken and I felt his tongue tickle my ear and then his tongue roamed all over my face until he was pulling my fingers from my mouth and licking the palm of my hand. I removed my other hand from my clit and found his cock which had stiffened again and I ran my fingers gently over its veins and ridges and down around his balls. "Fuck me again, Roget," I pleaded. "I want to feel this in my cunt again and again." He couldn't tell me no. As he mounted me missionary style and slid his long cock into me again I arched my back and shoved my pussy up hard against him to get his full length deep inside me.

Meanwhile, Bob had apparently finished assfucking Charlotte and they had gone into the living room for another drink. Both were still naked as they stood at the bar and mixed their libations. The front door was still wide open so that anyone who might come to Roget's door could see their naked bods easily. Luck would have it, of course, that just at that moment, the remaining residents of our little subdivision should come calling!

This was Mr. and Mrs. Forrest, who lived in the bungalow to the right of mine, directly across from Roget's. I had met them a few times, but really didn't know them, and had thought of them as a retired, elderly couple who traveled a lot and didn't mix much with the rest of us, probably long beyond any kind of active sexuality. But looks can be deceiving!

From the patio they had noticed Bob and Charlotte in their birthday suits and far from avoiding an embarrassing situation, they had come up to Roget's door and knocked politely. "Hello there," said Mrs. Forrest, "I hope we're not interrupting anything."

Bob and Charlotte had their backs to the door when the Forrest's came up to it, and were clearly startled by the intrusion. "Oh . . .!," spurted Charlotte as she turned her naked body toward the door.

"What the hell . .??" was all that Bob seemed to be able to say. Both of them were really too startled to say anything coherent. But the Forrests were nonplused and simply walked into the living room.

"Don't worry about being underdressed, darlings, we're used to that," Mrs. Forrest said. "In fact, we've just returned from two weeks at a nudist colony on the French Riviera, so we've seen it all."

"Sure," added her husband, "we'll be happy to shed our togs if it'll make y'all feel more comfortable." And with that he unbuttoned his pink guayabera and dropped his shorts, kicking away his sandals. "We noticed you from the patio and thought we'd see what was going on up here. You're Bob from next door, aren't you. My name's Adam. I don't think we've actually met before."

The naked Mr. Forrest was a tall, white-haired man in his late 'fifties. His wife was also in her 'fifties, but had maintained both her figure and facial beauty pretty well. Her hair was a soft red which probably came out of a bottle, but was attractive in a mature sort of way.

"And I'm Eve," Mrs. Forest chimed in, and I really hope we haven't intruded on something too private.

Bob, whose cock had gone limp, still wasn't sure what to make of this, as Eve pulled her Hawaiian moomoo up over her head to reveal a still sexy body. Bob could think of nothing else to say but, "Oh no, we were just having a drink. Can I mix one for you two?"

"Why thanks, Bob, that is neighborly. I'd love a glass of that red wine there, and Eve always drinks it white. We're easy to please."

This was all going on in the living room while in the bedroom Roget was pumping his fantastic cock into my eager cunt. It was heavenly, and I rocked my pelvis upward to meet each fantastic stroke. At first I just moaned in ecstasy, but as the wonderful sensation rippled through my body, I began to grunt and squeal with abandon. "Ohhh, Mmmmmm, Arghhhh, Mmmmmm, YES! YES,! MORE, ROGET! FUCK ME! OH YES, DON'T STOP! WONDERFUL,!YES, YES! DON'T STOP! DON'T EVER STOP! FUCK ME HARDER, GAWD THIS IS GREAT . . ." and on and on in my blissful rapture. Roget wasn't probably going to cum anymore, but he was obviously enjoying his role as fucker and he showed no sign of stopping.

In the living room, the noise from the bedroom could not be ignored, even as Bob tried to act as if nothing were happening. As Bob handed them each a glass of Almaden from the boxes that Roget kept on the bar, Adam spoke right up with a smile and said, "Wow, that sounds like somebody's having fun!"

Charlotte, on the other hand, noticed that Adam's cock was rising in little jumps and that it was a very respectable piece of meat. "It looks like you've had your Viagra today, Adam," she said playfully, as his cock moved upward to a horizontal attitude.

Eve noticed Charlotte's interest, too, and said without any hesitation, "Oh he's probably ready, he hasn't cum since last night! Look out, he might just fuck you right now."

Adam took a sip of his wine as he admired Charlotte's enormous breasts. He stepped closer to her and said quietly, "Why don't you show me what's going on in the other room?"

Charlotte smiled conspiratorially. "Yeah, let's go see." She took Adam by the hand and led him into the bedroom.

I was at the moment of yet another climax when Charlotte and Adam came into the bedroom. I was screaming with ecstasy as my cunt spewed its cum over Roget's long cock and I hardly noticed Charlotte as she lay back on the bed next to me. Waves of sweet electric sensation poured through me until I virtually passed out and went into a netherworld of peace and tranquility and heavenly pleasure. As I came slowly back to reality, I noticed an older man with his knees on each side of Charlotte's torso and an enormous cock stretched out between her tits. His cock was as long as Roget's, but thicker. Red and purple with huge veins and ridges running its length. Charlotte pushed her huge tits in from each side, enveloping the big cock and Adam, as I later learned he called himself, began to rock his cock through her tit-valley, his enormous cockhead reaching almost up to her chin.

Roget had not cum, but he pulled his cock from my cunt slowly and bent to kiss and lap up some of my pussy juice. He now moved to Charlotte, whose cunt lay exposed and as he coaxed her to spread her legs he moved between them, behind Adam, and pushed his still hard meat up into Charlotte' s welcoming cunt. She moaned with pleasure as Roget resumed his fucking strokes in and out of her now, seemingly endless in his vitality to fuck. Adam in the meantime continued to tit-fuck the buxom Charlotte as I watched his face glow with the pleasure emanating from his cock as it glided back and forth between those mountainous mammary glands.

I rose to my knees, with my tits at the level of Adam's face and I nudged my left breast into his mouth, which he obligingly accepted. He began to suck and nibble wildly on my nipple and new electric sensations rippled through my whole torso as I quivered in excitement. I could look back behind him in this position and watch Roget gleefully fucking Charlotte's cunt. I stuck the fingers of my left hand into Adam's mouth, played fuck-finger with his tongue and gums, while my other hand caressed his ass as he rocked it, propelling his cock through Charlotte's big tits. The head of his cock banged against her chin and her mouth reached for it. Adam now found my cunt with his fingers. My cunt was sopping wet and he had no trouble reaching in deeply, with two fingers deep into my pink fuck hole while his thumb massaged my clit, still swollen and juicy. The excitement of all of us was building to a sensational climax. Adam came first, shouting out, "Aaaaaaaaagghhh." as two or three enormous strings of his cream shot out across Charlotte's face. Almost at the same instant Roget stopped pumping his long cock into Charlotte's cunt and just moaned softly as the most angelic look came across his face. Adam then bit down again on my nipple and rubbed hard on my clit and I exploded in a new burst of ecstasy as my cunt oozed its juices all over his hand.

While we four had been fucking each other dizzy in the bedroom, Eve and Bob had been up to their own mischief and were now sixty-nining merrily on the living room sofa. Eve was probably twice Bob's age and her breasts were drooping a bit, but otherwise she was well shaped with curving hips below a flat belly and narrow waist. Her legs were showing some signs of age, but were still firm . Bob was a little shy toward her, but after Adam had hauled off Charlotte to the bedroom, Eve wasted no time in focusing on Bob's manly features. Standing at the bar, she turned to face him, putting her arms around him and pinching his butt lightly as she pulled her pussy up against his crotch, grinding it against his cock which finally began to stiffen a little. Face to face she kissed his mouth and began to probe it with her tongue. He responded slowly, but she could feel his little cock tightening up and beginning to press her pussy against it with more authority. With both hands on his ass, she lifted herself onto her tiptoes so that she could slide her pussy up and over his cock, and then down as his short shaft penetrated her wet cunt hole. Before he was hardly aware of it he was fucking her standing up while she tongue fucked his mouth. His cock was finally hard, stimulating her pussy nicely as they found a rhythm that generated vibrations of pleasure from their genitals out through their whole bodies. Bob could feel his knees weakening, but Eve held him up and kept him pumping his short cock into her lovebox. She was close to cumming and didn't want to lose him.

"C'mon, Bobby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard," she chanted to him. "Empty those balls into my cunt. I want you to cum in me, baby. Cum on. . . .Cum on." She was close and felt the waves of ecstasy building in her. She drove her tongue deeper into his mouth again and then suddenly she felt the surge of hot cream flooding into her cunt and triggering her own orgasm as she moaned with unashamed pleasure.

They stumbled apart as Bob's limp penis disengaged from Eve's cunt. Dribbles of his cum ran down her thigh as he fell back onto the sofa, temporarily exhausted. Eve was still full of sexual desire, and obviously one little fuck was not going satiate her. She followed Bob onto the sofa, but in the opposite direction, sixty-nine style, and immediately began licking his glistening little penis and balls. Again, it was slow to respond, but she kept licking and sucking on its head until it began to rise again as a bonafide mancock. Her mouth lathered and sucked at it until it was a full blown erection that she could suck easily.

As his cock hardened, Bob himself began to come back to sexual thoughts. Eve's shaven pussy was dripping onto his face and with his tongue he began to sample her juices, tasting his own salty jism in the process. Her juice was an aphrodisiac for him and each drop raised his lustful libido. He began to lick her pussy all along its wet slit and then to probe inside with his tongue.

This was the situation when after our last orgasmic explosion I walked into the living room for another drink. I watched them sixty-nine as I mixed my gin tonic. They were too busy to notice me. It was dark outside now and the front door was still wide open. Anybody on the patio could have watched them eat each other easily, but, of course, everyone in the neighborhood was up here. A cool breeze blew in now, however, so I closed the door and, sipping my gin tonic, walked over to the sofa and ran my fingers up and down Eve's ass crack and then down into her pussy where I encountered Bob's tongue. "When y'all get finished here, c'mon into the bedroom and play with the big boys," I said as I left them to their pleasure.

I very much knew what I wanted now. I wanted Adam's huge cock in my pussy and I was becoming obsessed with that. I returned to the bedroom to find Roget and Adam both stretched out on the bed on their backs. Their cocks were flaccid, still beautiful but not stiff enough to fuck. Charlotte came out of the bathroom and I handed her the rest of my gin tonic. "Here, you finish this, while I get these cocks going again."

I knelt over Adam's legs and lowered my face to his still wet cock. My tongue roamed over his big balls and then up along side the shaft of his enormous tallywhacker. It stirred to life a little bit. My tongue roved inside his thighs and then back over his balls and up and down the fat cock. It twitched as my tongue touched it and it began to stiffen. My mouth closed over his purple cockhead while my fingers caressed the rest of this marvelous organ. I pulled on his balls a little and sucked on the cockhead, my tongue swishing all around it. My fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, although they would not reach all the way around 'cause it was so large. His cock was rising now and becoming stiffer. The huge ridges were more pronounced and as the blood flowed into the shaft it became redder with blue veins protruding. It was absolutely beautiful and I wanted it inside of me. I wanted to devour it and to feel it stretching my cunt to its maximum. He was ready for me now. He said nothing, but just looked up at me, his big blue eyes expressing anticipation of more pleasure in his cock and balls.

"I'm going to fuck you, Adam," I announced matter-of-factly, and rose up over his big cock which was now sticking straight up in the air. The lips of my pussy made contact with his cockhead and a wave of excitement rippled all through my body. I reached down to hold his enormous cock steady as I pressed my juicy pussy over it. The cock head entered easily and felt divine. I pushed harder, and felt him pushing up as well, and the big cock went up and deeper. Another inch and it began to hurt a little, but it also felt wonderful.

"Cum on, bitch, fuck me all the way," Adam said. "You can do it." He was taking charge now, and rammed his giant tool upward hard and fast. I leaned forward more, which slowed it a little, but still he rammed it harder and harder as it penetrated to the very base of my cunt. I wanted him in all the way, no matter the hurt, and I began to bob on him, up and down, and each time he penetrated a little further until it felt like he was in to the hilt of his sword. I reached back behind my ass and rubbed his balls. He liked that. I could feel his enormous cock moving within me, sending large waves of delight through me on each stroke.

I looked over at Roget now, who was awake and had been watching us fuck. His long, but thinner cock was now standing at attention again. I wanted him, too. "Fuck my ass, Roget. I need your cock in me. I want it all."

Roget grinned and moved behind me. I felt his fingers in my ass crack and then he was massaging it with some kind of lubricant that felt smooth and warm. I continued to fuck Adam, but slowed down as Roget began to push his stiff cock into my anus. It was hard at first and he had trouble penetrating my sphincter, but once his cockhead was in it moved more easily and soon he was sliding it in and out of me in an opposite rhythm to my fucking of Adam. The pain went away now, and all I felt was a wonderful sensation of being double fucked. I could feel both penises as they rubbed against each other separated only by the thin wall of my cunt. Gawd it was good. Ohhh SOOOOOO GOOOD!!! Adam had reached up and taken one of my nipples in each hand and was pinching and pulling on them which added to me pleasure immensely.

I leaned forward to get the full feeling of both cocks and it was then that I noticed that Bob had come in and was getting up on the bed, kneeling over Adam's head with his cock sticking out at me. I lunged forward and took hold of the little prick and popped it into my mouth. His balls fell down onto Adam's mouth, who began licking at them, which caused Bob to fuck my mouth harder with his cock. My fingers roamed around his ass to hold him steady as I sucked his cock. Eve had come back, too, and she and Charlotte were somewhere behind me, I think, licking Roget's and Adam's balls and tweaking each other's tits. All six of us were pumping and groaning and moaning and screaming with delight as we rocked in sexual union. I had three cocks in me at once and I wasn't letting go until they all came. Adam's huge cock was pounding wildly inside my cunt and it felt like he would cum soon, but I didn't know how long an older man like him could go. Anyhow, I felt proud of my womanhood.

Then the cumming began. I don't know who came first, but I was feeling waves of wonderful sensations when Bob squirted his jism into my mouth and face. Cum dripped from my nose and chin and onto Adam's face as well. Then, I felt Adam's cock stop its pumping and just throb with warm fluid squirting into me. Roget kept on pumping for a few more seconds before he, too, shot his wad into my ass. As we disengaged their were cocks and cunts and tits everywhere, dripping. We licked on each other as we found comfortable positions on the overloaded king-sized bed to rest and enjoy the afterglow.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion for awhile. Eve was licking her husband's flaccid cock, cleaning him like a mother cat on a kitten. Charlotte found my pussy and began lick the whole length of it, pushing her tongue deeply into my cunt and sucking the juices from it into her throat. Bob had Roget's cock in his mouth, and was holding his own cock in his hand jerking off. Charlotte tongue was wonderful and I began to have wildly erotic thoughts as she made my cunt an engine of pleasure once more. But I was tired, too, all fucked out, and I drifted off into a heavenly sleep with visions of hard, stiff cocks shooting their cum everywhere.

When I awoke it was morning, and everyone was gone except Roget, who was sound asleep by my side, still as naked as was I. I woke him up sucking on his cock and then he fucked me good before breakfast. What a wonderful evening. What a wonderful neighborhood.

We are all one very happy community now around our little patio, and we don't have to worry about wearing anything at all in the spa anymore either.

12