Rogue Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
724 Followers

He took her chin in his hand to lift it. "What is your name?"

There was a sad, confused look in her eyes when she said, "Katherine Kimball."

He moved her to the bed. His cock had gotten very hard. It surprised him to feel himself shaking. It was because she was so virginal, he knew. He again missed what was going on when she whispered as he opened her legs before eating her, "I just wanted to get to know you."

But it was too late. His one-eyed head was doing all his thinking. He ate her enough to think that she should be ready for his fun to start. He pushed her legs so that they were at right angles to her body. He kissed her. She took his head in as strong a grip as she could. Her mouth hungrily found his. He did not get it, again. She was giving herself to him. He inserted his cock, and pushed to drive it deep.

"Please be gentle to me?"

Be gentle? What the hell is this? Bruce thought. I'm only half in. Most women would be saying, "Bury that sucker."

Only then did it hit him. He pulled out. Pushed up so he could see her face, he asked. "Are you a virgin?"

She, being very quick herself, understood now what each had thought up to this point. "Bruce, you just took care of that. Thank you for caring. I was wondering if I had misjudged you."

"What do you want me to do now?"

"Continue. I wanted to get to know all about you, and I am."

Bruce settled back onto her. The velvet walls of her cunt accepted, and then embraced, his swollen cock. An experienced fucker, he lasted long enough for her to cum. Only then did he let the wonderful sensations coming from the end of his cock build, and build, until his body took over. His ass thrust as far forward as he could thrust it. His cock enlarged, stiffened, and then his balls jerked to trigger his cum that landed where cum is supposed to land.

Two more times he fucked her. "Do you want me to take you to where you are staying?"

"No, I told my friends that you would take care of me."

They went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day at breakfast, she revealed that she would be going to England as a Rhodes scholar this next fall.

"Where is home, Kay?"

"Savannah, Georgia."

He had guessed as much from her refined southern drawl.

"May I come visit you?"

"Bruce Churchill, if you don't come to visit me, I would have made a serious mistake last night, don't you think?"

Bruce did not divulge what his Churchill lineage was.

When he met her daddy, Judge Martin Kimball, the judges greeting was less than cordial. "Well, shucks, Son, what brings a Yankee fellow like yourself down here into the backward south? No pretty girls up thar for y'all to play with?"

What Bruce thought and what he said were two different things. He knew that Daddy Kimball did not get to be the top Democrat in this county by being a dumb shit. Nor, did he buy the corny southern good-old-boy lingo, especially coming from a man who had graduated fourth in his class at Yale law. There might come a time when he would let Daddy know who was the Bear, and who was the Rabbit, but that time was not now.

Simply he said. "Your daughter and I have an interest in learning more about each other. She is, as you well know, as bright as she is entertaining to the eye."

How is that for a line of shit, Daddy, Sir? He thought.

The Judge sat back eyeing him. He prided himself on being able to pigeonhole people right away. It would not be so, not with this guy. He has a combination of Boston and English accent, and an assuredness that one gets who does not answer to a boss.

"Kay tells me that you are down here until she leaves for England. That so?"

"Yes Sir."

"Long time away from your job?"

"No. What I do, I can do anywhere."

"That so? Son, that makes me nervous. Most honest jobs require that a fellow drop by once in a while. Do you have any references that you would be willing to provide me?"

"Judge Kimball, if the time comes that your daughter and I are more then friends, I will provide you with proof that I am an honorable man."

During the summer, the Judge had Brad Gates, the local police chief, run a look up on a Bruce Churchill, but they found nothing about him in the United States.

It was two week before Kay was to leave for England when she took a pregnancy test. She had noticed that her breasts had enlarged. She had missed two of her monthly friends.

When they were alone, she asked Bruce. "I will be leaving soon. Do you see a future for us?"

Bruce fumbled around in his pocket. Pulling out a small black box, he handed it to her as he got down on his knees. When she opened it to find an engagement ring, he said, "Katherine Kimball, would you do me the great honor of consenting to be my wife?"

She broke out crying. "Bruce, yes, of course, I will be your wife. Oh God. Thank you."

After they had settled down, she told him that he would be a daddy. "I like short engagements, How about a November wedding?" He asked.

She kissed him.

Judge Martin Kimball did not look happy at all when the couple sat across from him and told him that he was to be the father-of-the-bride, soon.

"Son, I thought that a tad before the horse was let out of the barn that you were going to provide me with some letters of recommendation so that I have some idea as to just who to hell you are?"

Kay looked at Bruce. It occurred to her that she did not really know anything about his family, work, or past.

Bruce opened his briefcase. He handed the judge four letters. The first was from the Queen of England who stated that she had known him since he was a child. Tony Blair told of knowing both he and his father very well. Secretary of State Powell's letter, addressed to Judge Kimball, suggested that while Bruce Churchill was reckless at times, that he was a chip off his great grand father, Sir Winston Churchill's, block.

The forth letter was marked, "Top Secret, for your eyes only."

It was formal. "Concerning Bruce Churchill. Be advised that Mr. Churchill, at great risk to himself, has provided information, and has acted as an undercover agent for the Bureau. His efforts have resulted in the removal of a major international drug operation. Signed, William W. Manchester, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

"Those do?" Bruce asked, slightly sarcasticly.

Judge Kimball got the whole picture. "Now, Son, don't be too hard on an old man who is just trying to do my job as a daddy."

"Good one that you have done." Bruce said, knowing that he now was in position to marry the woman of his dream.

When they got to England, his uncle informed him the both England and the United States were taking the position that the ten million dollars would be neither taxed nor listed. He and his fellows were home free.

There were married at Buckingham Palace. At the reception, as they entered, they were introduced for the first time as husband and wife.

The Queen's guard blew trumpets. The captain of the Guard announced, "At the pleasure of her majesty the Queen, we today present, Sir Bruce Churchill, and Lady Katherine Churchill."

When they walked up to the head table, the Judge whispered, "Son, ain't many places left that impress the beJesus out of me, but I can tell you that this is one."

The Queen, who overheard the comment said, with a wink. "Me too, Mr. Kimball, Me too."

I'm Softly

Please take the time to vote.

Softly
Softly
724 Followers
12