Rohini Ch. 02

Story Info
Rohini ends up being gang banged.
2.6k words
3.67
16.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shekar01
shekar01
69 Followers

Rohini was your everyday 40 year old housewife. She had been married for 15 years to a wonderful man who gave her everything she ever needed. There was only one problem in Rohini's life and that everything had become very routine. Her life seemed to be the same everyday. The excitement she had once experience was now gone. She desperately wanted to find some new adventures in her life. She just never had envisioned what those new adventures would end up being.

Rohini's excitement was working out at the gym. She worked out regularly and kept her 5'7 and 120 pound body in fantastic shape. The gym and working out was the only thing that gave Rohini any excitement. She had been at this gym for over a year and she knew all the regulars by their first names.

She was on her regular visit to the gym when she all of a sudden had a problem with one of the machines. A peg was stuck and she just couldn't get it to budge.

She then heard someone say, "Here let me help you!"

She looked over her shoulder to see a young gentlemen in his upper twenties. He was very good looking and had a very nice body to boot. She knew almost everyone at the gym, but had never seen him before.

She said, "Could you please! I can't get this stupid thing to move to the right weight setting."

"Hi, my name is Sachin." he said to her.

"I am Rohini. It is nice to meet you Sachin." she replied back to him.

"Why don't you lay down on the bench and I will move it to your desire setting for you," he said to her.

"Great thanks!" rohini said to him.

As he moved the peg into position Rohini got a great look at her young helpers ass as he bent over right next to her. He then moved on as Rohini finished her routine.

The next few weeks Rohini and Sachin chatted more and more. They would spend time after workouts at the juice bar chatting. Sachin told her all about himself including that he was single and was in between girlfriends. Rohini told Sachin about herself how she had been married over fifteen years and how she had two great kids. Rohini now felt much more excitement in her life again. She enjoyed the days she worked out as it felt great that a young handsome guy like Sachin noticed her.

One day after workouts Sachin walked out with Rohini to her car. As they said their good byes Sachin reached over and kissed Rohini on the lips for several seconds.

He quickly pulled his lips away from Rohini's and said, "Oh! I am so sorry! I really didn't mean to do that. I better go!"

It took Rohini several seconds to reopen her eyes as Sachin had already headed for his car. As Rohini drove home from the gym her panties had become extremely wet. The thought of what just had happened was now over whelming her. That night Rohini couldn't get Sachin out of her mind.

The next day at the gym Sachin said, "I am so sorry. I don't what got into me."

"Its alright Sachin! I really like it!" Rohini said to him.

"You did!"Sachin replied back.

"Yes! I hadn't felt this alive in many years." she said to him.

Sachin then said to Rohini, "How about we go back to my place?"

Rohini now was at a crossroads in her life. Does she go with how she felt or does she reject the thing that made her alive again. She had a big decision to make and she knew their wouldn't be a second chance. Her life was about to change in a big way.

Rohini made her decision as she headed out to Sachin's car. She didn't care that there was a big age difference between them. As they got into his car their lips embraced immediately. She now was on that dark road of infidelity, but she didn't seem to care anymore.

Once they got to Sachin's place he led her into his bedroom. He slowly began to remove her clothes from her gorgeous body. He removed everything but her panties. Her tits and ass were spectacular as his hands ran all over them.

She still had her panties on as he gently laid her down on the bed. He crawled on top of her as they began to kiss with one another. He slowly worked his way down her body as he sucked and licked each of her beautiful tits.

He now moved down to her panties. They were extremely wet as he slid them down off her. He began to lick her swollen clit. She cried out with every flick of his tongue across it. It didn't take very long and Rohini was quickly on the verge of cumming. Sachin began to lick deep inside her pussy as Rohini started to scream out. She now had her very first orgasm with Sachin and it had felt so wonderful.

Sachin moved back up on top of Rohini. His lips were glued to Rohini's as he pushed his big cock into her waiting pussy. Rohini had arched her body up off the bed as she excepted Sachin's beautiful cock.

She cried out,, "Oh god! Your cock feels so good inside me!"

Sachin began to slowly fuck Rohini as she let out several soft whimpers. They kissed each other with a lot of passion as Sachin's hands explored her beautiful body while he fucked her. It was several minutes into their love making session when Rohini's body began to squirm about the bed. She was close to a orgasm as she held Sachin tightly in her arms. A few seconds her eyes closed as her whole body trembled.

Rohini cried out, "Yes! Yes!"

Rohini now had cum on another mans cock for the first time in her life. It had felt so wonderful as she hadn't had an orgasm like that in many years.

Sachin continued to fuck Rohini for another 15 minutes when his body began to tighten up. He gave Rohini several hard thrust with his big cock as he started to cum deep inside her pussy.

Rohini cried out, "Omg! Omg!" several times as she had another powerful orgasm.

Sachin held his cock deep inside Rohini's pussy for several minutes as they cuddled and kiss each other. A few minutes later Sachin's cock had now come back to life. He was rock hard and wanted to fuck Rohini again. He had Rohini move onto all fours on the bed. He mounted her from behind as Rohini let out a loud cry as his big cock slipped back inside her.

He slowly fucked her from behind as Rohini continued to let out soft cries. He fucked her from behind for a good 15 minutes when Rohini again had another powerful orgasm. Sachin now held on to Rohini's hips tightly as he pushed his cock even deeper into her.

She cried out, "Fuck me Sachin! Please fuck me hard!"

Sachin gave it all he had as he fucked Rohini very hard with his big cock. Rohini began to scream out as she had another powerful orgasm on his cock. A few seconds later Sachin pulled his big cock out of her. He began to shoot his cum all over Rohini's beautiful 40 year old ass. He came for a good thirty seconds as he covered her ass in cum. They ended up cuddling with one another for the next 30 minutes until Rohini had to go.

As Rohini drove home she felt so alive and vibrant again. She felt like she did when she was 20 years old. Her confidence level was at an all time high. It felt wonderful though she knew she had crossed that threshold of danger. Rohini and Sachin went on to see each other several more times.

It had been 2 months since Rohini and Sachin had been seeing each other. He sent her a text that he wanted to see her very badly. He had a big surprise for her and it couldn't wait any longer. Rohini was very excited and couldn't wait to get over to Sachin's apartment to see what it was. She wore her tight jeans with nothing on underneath them. She also wore a buttoned up white shirt with no bra on. She left open several of the buttons so she could show off her gorgeous tits. She felt so alive and sexy as she headed over to Sachin's place.

As she walked into his apartment she got the surprise of her life. There stood Sachin along with Adavan and another young guy who she didn't know. She knew of Adavan from the gym, but she didn't care very much for him. He was very cocky and had tried to hit on her a few times in the past.

She said to Sachin, "What is going on?"

Sachin replied, "Nothing, I thought you might be in the mood for some milf action."

"You me to fuck all of you!" she tersely shot back.

" We all know how hot and horny you are and how you like to be fucked by young big cocks."Sachin said back with a smile on his face.

Sachin dropped his shorts as his big cock popped out in front of Rohini. Rohini began to melt as Sachin started to rub his strong hands over her gorgeous body.

"Rohini you are going to love what we are going to do with you."

Sachin then shouted to his two buddies, "Guys move that coffee table out of the way!"

Sachin laid Rohini down onto the carpet in the middle of the living room. He pulled open her shirt as her tits were now in plain view of everyone.

"Omg Sachin I can't believe I am doing this!" Rohini cried out.

Rohini felt her jeans being ripped wide opened as she laid on the rug as Sachin's friends watch on. Sachin now had tugged her jeans down off her as he positioned his cock right at her very wet pussy.

"You are going to love this Rohini!" Sachin said as he pushed his hard cock into her waiting pussy.

"Omg!" Rohini cried out.

Rohini was now so turned on as Sachin's two buddies began to undress next to her. He fucked Rohini hard as her orgasm began to build quickly. She cried out louder and louder as Sachin's cock had pushed her to the edge. A few seconds later Rohini screamed out as she began to cum right in front of Adavan and Sachin's other friend Prabhat.

Sachin then pulled off Rohini and had her move her onto all fours. He pushed his big cock back into her from behind as Rohini cry out. He began to fuck Rohini hard from behind as Rohini moaned into the carpet. He then grabbed Rohini's hair and pulled her face up off the carpet. There in front of her stood Adavan with his pants down and his big cock semi erect.

Sachin pulled on Rohini's hair until her mouth was even with Adavan's cock.

He told Rohini, "Open up your mouth!"

Rohini's mouth opened quickly as she continued to moan out. Adavan slipped his big cock right into Rohini's open mouth. He then began to fuck her mouth as Sachin fuck her from behind.

After a few minutes of this the other friend Prabhat wanted in on the action. He laid himself flat on the floor as Sachin and Adavan maneuvered Rohini down onto his big thick cock. Rohini cried out as their friend's cock was way thicker than either Sachin's orAdavan's.

Rohini began to move herself up and down on his thick cock. Sachin in the meantime straddled himself over top of his friend and pushed his cock into Rohini's mouth. He fucked Rohini's mouth for several minutes as Rohini sucked on feverishly. He couldn't hold back any longer as Rohini began to orgasm on his friends cock. He held Rohini's head tightly as he started to cum right into her mouth. Rohini ended up swallowing all of his load as his buddy continued to pump his thick cock up into her.

Adavan now positioned himself back behind Rohini. He wanted to shoved his cock into her ass while her pussy was being fucked by his Prabhat.

Rohini moved her hands back behind her trying to stop Adavan from fucking her in the ass. Adavan had no problem as he swatted away her hands and began to push his cock into her ass. Rohini screamed out loud as Adavan now had his cock inside her ass while his friend continued to pump his cock up into her pussy at the same time.

Rohini felt each of their cocks inside her move in and out of her as she screamed out into a powerful orgasm a few minutes later.Adavan then removed his cock from her ass and now Prabhat had his way with her. He moved her onto her back and began to fuck her hard with his thick cock. She cried out again in orgasm a few minutes later as he pulled his cock out of her and started to cum all over her chest.

She laid on the carpet exhausted, but she still had to deal with Adavan. She now hated Adavan even more as he now had her to himself. He had always wanted Rohini and now she was all his. He pounded his big cock into her as she laid on her back on the floor.

He fucked her hard for several minutes as her orgasm was close at hand.

Adavan told her, "I want you to look right at me when you cum! I want to watch your face as my cock pushes you over the edge into a powerful orgasm!"

A few seconds later as Rohini stared right into Adavan's eyes she started to orgasm. Her cries vibrated all through the apartment as she had a very powerful orgasm on Adavan's big cock.

Adavan pulled his cock out of Rohini's pussy and ordered her to turn over. Rohini slowly turned over as Adavan reached down and grabbed each of her hips. He pulled her ass up off the carpet towards his waiting cock. He quickly shoved his big cock back into her as she again cried out.

He fucked Rohini very hard from behind for several minutes. He then stood up on his feet and positioned his cock right at her ass. He spread her ass apart and shoved his cock back into her now tender ass.

He began to fuck her in the ass with his big cock. Rohini let out a continue cry as Adavan was now able to push most of his big cock deep into her ass. He had fucked her ass for several minutes when his orgasm began to build.

He grunted out, "Oh' fuck! I am going to cum right inside your ass!"

A few seconds later Rohini cried out as she also began to orgasm at the same time. Adavan gave Rohini several hard thrusts with his cock as he unloaded his cum deep into her ass. Rohini then collapsed down onto the floor as Adavan's cum ran back out of her just fucked ass.

Rohini was so embarrassed about what had happened that she quit the gym the next day. She couldn't believe how Sachin had played her for such a fool.

A few months later Rohini joined another gym on the other side of town. It was two weeks in when a young gentlemen began to flirt with her. All she could think of was it was deja vu all over again.

shekar01
shekar01
69 Followers