Rohit's Dilemma

Story Info
Rohit receives a mysterious sex tape.
4.9k words
4.45
35.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohit Verma frowned through his horn rimmed glasses at the email he had received from an unknown sender. In these days of viruses and what not, he felt it prudent to ignore rather than suffer from curiosity. Plus it was a video file, so all in all a specific no-no.

Something caught his eye. A little flicker of recognition from the thumb-nail. Perhaps it was a video he had already seen? One that was circulated on Whatsapp maybe? Frowning till his glasses bunched up on his nose like a giant insect, he hesitated. Curiosity got the better of him. His hands trembling slightly he clicked upon the video file.

A woman appeared in front of the camera, her face cut off from view. Rohit could see that she wore a maroon saree wound low around her bare curvy waist and milky white belly. Suddenly a mans hairy arms reached out from behind and encircled her waist, pulling the woman's body a little away from the camera and allowing Rohit a slightly better view. Her face was still out of focus, but, the man was now running his hands all over her and began playing with her body. His fingers roamed over the softness of her belly, her lush navel and then began slowly, deliberately, began moving downwards. The woman's hips began gyrating with a certain primal rhythm, grinding slowly into the male standing expectantly behind her.

Rohit felt a faint stirring in his loins. Whoever this woman was she was hot. She knew how to move. How to get into the mood. Rohit wished his wife was more like that. But she had a low libido. He only wished the camera was not zoomed so much- it kinda blurred out the important details.

In the video, the mans hands slipped lower to her thighs and began to pull up the cloth of the saree. Rohit saw the man gently pull up the hem of the skirt on both sides, lifting it up to her waist. Her pale thighs started to get exposed and as the exposure continued, Rohit was able to make out her tantalizingly tight red panty. Grabbing the cloth with one hand, the man slipped his other hand into the red silk panty and pulled it down slightly. Rohit marveled at her crotch. It was shaved in

some kind of triangular design. His cock ached in his pants. How he wished he could make his wife do something kinky like this. Just for that extra kick. But Ramya was too chaste and religious to ever shave her pussy like that!

"Ummmm..."

A soft sexy susurration escaped her lips, as her mans hairy hands found the warmth of her womanhood.

What struck Rohit was how hairy the mans hands were. There was thick hair even on the back of his palms. Rohit watched as the hairy hand disappeared completely into the panty and started wriggling.

The woman moaned suddenly and leaned forward, her maroon cut-sleeve blouse and full breasts projecting onto Rohit's screen. Rohit almost got a glimpse of her face before her thick black hair fell forward hiding her countenance.

There was some kind of ripping, pulling noises from behind, as though something was being torn.

"No...no...please...don't..." the woman murmured demurely, but Rohit felt she was somehow not being sincere. Her body seemed to be responding too positively to the man's ministrations. But since her voice was muffled, he could not say for sure. Behind her the mans muffled voice rang forth unintelligibly.

The ripping tearing noises continued.

Thick hairy hands wrapped themselves around the woman's soft arms. The man said something...

Then the woman's body twisted upright, she groaned, projecting her breasts on to the screen. She still had her blouse on and Rohit wondered idly when it was going to come off. The woman was certainly well endowed and the man behind her would definitely want to sample her wares. Rohit knew he would.

The woman's body jerked again and she gasped, her hair fully covering her face expect for her lips. They were adorned with pink lipstick and they quivered in tune with every vibration of her body. The hairy hands moved from her arms to her chest smothering her still covered breasts.

Rohit felt himself begin to harden as the woman's boobs bounced against the screen cupped in the mans hands, her hair wild and swinging madly. She moaned with guilty pleasure every time some violent force took her from behind, rattling her breasts against the screen.

It did not take an erudite scientist to figure that this woman was invaded from behind, probably by a thick, engorged and throbbing penis. The man who was doing the taking was not being too gentle with her. Rohit's cock hardened further. More so than when he was with his wife -try as he might Ramya had never been fond of rough sex-unlike this woman. Rohit licked his lips. How lucky was this man to be pounding away into this woman like a mad rabid dog? Rohit would kill to take his place.

"Please don't..." she pleaded into Rohit's screen. "Please...it's too big...too hard..."

The unseen man growled something in response. He pulled her roughly by her hair, making her stand upright (her face was still hidden by her thick black tresses), squeezed her love-handles and started intensifying his fucking. The woman made strange mewling noises, and leaned back against the mans body for support. He again switched his fuck-grip, placing his palms on her navel and continued his assault on her pussy from behind.

From faint glimpses of the man that Rohit could glean, he was tall and muscular (of course hairy) and completely naked. The woman however was still partially clothed wearing her blouse as well as her saree. The man was slightly dark of skin, while the woman was pale and milky. All these contrasting sexual details aroused Rohit immensely. His cock was now testing his pants.

Sighing Rohit, released his manhood and stroked it.

"Oh God...I cant...I cant anymore!" The lady declared even as her face contorted from the unbelievable pleasure she was surely receiving as her lovers raging hard ploughed through her body.

Rohit imagined the man sliding into her from behind, delivering impossibly powerful strokes, that touched and stretched every inch of her eager pussy from the inside out.

"Yes you can." He grunted. "I am going to make you cum, then I am going to cum inside you."

"No you can't," she gasped, "I am not on the pill."

"But I have already cum inside you once already," the man retorted, "it wont make any difference." So the two had coupled before, Rohit thought.

"No please...I...Don't want to become pregnant!"

The man cut her off, turning her face towards him and began kissing her deeply. He did not pause even for a moment in his fucking."I want you to cum for me," he said, his voice supplicant and commanding all at once. "If you do become pregnant," he added, "make sure it's a nice baby boy."

Rohit was lost in what was going on. This man was an obvious alpha male. Something he had always wanted to be. So many times he had wanted to cum into his wife Ramya, but she would always over rule him. This man did not care about such things as respect for women. The man was going to fuck her till she came or he did. By the way she was moaning her delight, Rohit knew she was close to her limits. What did it take to make a woman cry out like that? Was it just a big cock? Was it technique?

Experience maybe? Rohit had never slept with anyone but his wife Ramya and he knew that he would never be able to get her to make those kinds of sexual noises. Not in this lifetime. He had never once made her cum. He could not fuck her in a standing position as this beast of a man was doing.

He was humiliated and aroused all at once. It frightened him, but made him harder than hard.

"Ungh...unghhhh...unghhhh..."

The lady was now babbling, her coherence and cognition, replaced by her need for the rousing hardness deep inside her.

Whatever the tryst had started out as, it was clear to Rohit, that it had evolved into uncontrollable mating between man and woman. He knew that often women had certain emotional blank spaces that opportunistic men could exploit and twist into savage want. Instinct told him that was probably what was happening here. It was clear that the woman was being exploited for some of

her immediate emotional needs. The man seemed in total control of her body.

"Cum for me baby..." He said softly, "please cum for me..."

Slap. Slap. Slap.

The sound of cock grinding into cunt, was sending Rohit over the edge.

"Ah...ahhhh...ahhhhhhh..."

With a torturous wail, the woman's body started to shake, her pale thighs shivering against her lover. Her scream started rising and the mans hairy hands made another appearance and began to massage her pussy in the front. Rohit watched fascinated as some kind of fluid started spurting from in between the lady's soft legs. He wondered if the intense fucking had made her release her bladder. The few glances he had been allowed of the mans cock was enough to tell him that he was formidably endowed. Men with great size could compress a woman's bladder through incredible pressure on the vagina.

"Oooooof..." she gasped as the man slammed her forward, her veiled face, now covering the entire screen. She had hardly recovered from her orgasm, before her lover started fucking her again. Her head bashed against Rohit's screen and she slumped sideways exhausted, her hair plastered across her face with warm salty sweat.

The hairy man was now ramming her with out any control; his hand smashing her face into whatever desk or surface she was lying on. The woman's pink tongue lolled out and saliva drooled from her mouth. Her head jerked with each brutal thrust.

This scene was too much for Rohit to take and he watched haplessly as his cock shot out a thick white stream of semen. He did not even need to stimulate his organ!

The hairy man roared and the lady's head bucked wildly and helplessly as she was being inseminated from behind. He grabbed her by her shoulder as he emptied his pleasure into her and collapsed on top of her. The two lay panting for a while, before hairy hands again grabbed her hair and started kissing her.

"I can feel your cum inside me," she murmured, "It feels so warm..."

They began kissing for a long time and finally detached from each other and they both stared into Rohit's screen. It was quite clear that they were both unaware that they were being recorded. Rohit had earlier believed that this was a voluntary sex tape.

He realized he was quite mistaken.

He removed his glasses with hands that shook so badly, he lost hold of them and they shattered on the floor. He stood up and shoved the computer screen away from him. Cold sweat poured down his face. His heart hammered into his chest like a wild beating drum. He tore open the front of his shirt which seemed to be stifling him.

The tired, sweaty, sexually satisfied faces of his wife and his younger brother mocked him from the screen.

Ramya and Alok! How could they do this to him? His own brother? And his wife! His brother had suffered a recent tragedy, but that was not a good enough excuse. His own brother had fucked his wife till she peed! Or worse till she carried his child!

And it suddenly dawned on Rohit that he had just enjoyed the infidelity of his wife and brother and had orgasmed to it. What did that make him? And he had hardly been able to recognize his wife's own body! How long had it been since they had had sex? Two months? Three?

Something else niggled at him through his shock and betrayal. Who had sent him the tape? Who had recorded it and why? What did they have to gain from all this?

CHAPTER 2

Rohit's younger brother Alok had lost his wife in a tragic accident. Ever since then Rohit's wife Ramya had started caring for him and Alok's son Vishal and daughter Neha. Rohit presumed that his wife's affair with his younger brother had began somewhere around then. He had not thought much on how much time his brother and his wife had started spending together.

That was until his visualization of their graphic sexual union.

Rohit and Alok were the most mismatched brothers ever. Where Alok was tall, strapping and athletic, Rohit was short, nerdy and completely negligible. Growing up with a younger brother who was taller and more endowed, left a deep psychological scar on Rohit which made him feel woefully inadequate.

Those scars were now as nothing compared to the tumultuous upheaval of his emotions. The image of his wife's twisted face, moaning in orgasm as his brother banged his complete length and girth in and out was seared in his memory.

Rohit could understand his rage, decipher it even, equating it to the barest betrayal. What he could not understand and what scared him was his deep and almost demented arousal. Why did he, Rohit, feel such pleasure perforating his pain?

Why had he masturbated five times in a row watching the video over and over again? Why had he even watched the damn thing again instead of simply deleting it?

Rohit wiped sweat off his forehead and wondered how he would ever confront his wife or his brother ever again? He could understand his brothers need for womanly companionship after his wife's death, but what need did his wife fill by fucking her own brother-in-law? Did she need a younger man than him or just a bigger cock? Would he have felt a little better if it was someone else other than his brother? It was a complicated question.

And again: Who the fuck sent him the video? and what did they have to gain from all this?

If Rohit did not stop this now, his wife and brother would continue fucking. He had seen their bodies grinding hard against each other and knew that they were very hot for each other and were surely going to fuck again.

Confronting them now would be a disaster. It would wreck everything. He knew he had to make a hard choice. He had to find out how and why this had happened. More importantly he had to find out the agenda of the person sending the videos. Was it blackmail? Was it some enemy of his wife or brother? He had to wait and see if the mystery person would make their next move.

"Uncle Rohit!"

Rohit almost fell of his chair. He hastily slammed shut his laptop, which had been playing the sex tape on a loop.

"Neha," Rohit said, managing a smile he did not feel, as he turned towards his niece, "what are you doing here? Has Ramya returned?"

"Rohit uncle, are you missing your wife that much?" Neha teased. "She is still shopping with papa."

Rohit felt a distinct stab of unease. Normally this new would not have affected him at all. But in light of recent events even such a small thing gained a trajectory of its own. "Well what is it that Ramya wants to buy?" Rohit asked, feigning disinterest.

"Probably something nice to look good for you." Neha continued her teasing.

Rohit adjusted his glasses. So Alok was shopping with Ramya. Was Alok buying his wife sexy lingerie so he could fuck her later in the night? "She never dresses to impress me," Rohit grumbled, "it's probably to impress her boss or someone else."

"Why would you say that?" Neha asked, sounding a bit taken aback.

"Oh it's nothing," Rohit finished, waving his hand. He regarded his niece. She was slim and tall like her father with long black hair. She wore a tight white tee shirt that exposed her belly, like the younger generation did these days. She wore black track pants that hugged her hips tightly.

"Do you really have to dress like that?"

Neha rolled her eyes. "My father doesn't seem to mind."

"Your father doesn't seem to mind many things these days," Rohit said rather casually.

"Rohit uncle is something wrong? What the matter?" Neha came over and placed a concerned hand on her uncle's shoulder.

"I am sorry my dear. Just had a hard day today. Lot of stress. But what am I saying, you are the one with the tragedy. Not me."

Neha's lip quivered slightly. "I miss my mom," she said sadly.

"I wish she was still around. I miss her too."

"Really?" Neha asked, "I did not know you two were close."

"Suffice it to say if your mother was still around things would have been less complicated around here, Neha."

"On that we are agreed," Neha said softly, tears upon her eyes, giving her uncle a soft and firm hug.

CHAPTER 3

It did not take long for the second video to arrive in Rohit's gmail account. Rohit viewed the thumbnail with mixed feelings; a part of him felt like he had just been kicked in the balls, but the other part of him, a part he still denied existed, wanted to see the tryst between his wife and her lover- his own brother.

The right thing to do would be to delete the file and move on with his life. Perhaps he should confront Ramya and ask her to stop. But this embarrassed him too much. He would have to beg his wife to stop having sex with his well endowed brother and this was too humiliating for him to do.

Rohit frowned as he read some small text in a different font at the bottom of the email. It read: IF YOU DO NOT TAKE SUITABLE ACTION EVEN AFTER THIS VIDEO I WILL START POSTING THEM ON PORN SITES. EVERYONE WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT YOUR WIFE IS UP TO. ARE YOU EVEN A REAL MAN?

Anger flooded him at first but was then replaced by acceptance. The message was apt. But he realized that there was something a tad personal to it. The person had some intense dislike for either Alok or his wife Ramya. This complicated matters for Rohit and he started sweating. This could be one of Alok's numerous liaisons turned sour. He somehow doubted Ramya had anyone other than he and his brother, she had been a virgin when she was married.

Biting his lips till they bled, Rohit clicked on the file.

He hoped against hope that this was not his wife that it was some other file. But life rarely succumbs to a persons inner demands. Ramya was there, her back to the hidden camera, dressed in something she would have never dreamed of wearing when she was around him. She wore a tight black leather thong, so tight it spread her soft white ass and made her pink pussy lips bulge outwards. A man stood in front of her.

The camera seemed to be recording from a more strategic location than before and the clarity was getting much better. Whoever was recording was getting better with their skills. Rohit swallowed hard. He was not necessarily sure this was a good thing.

Ramya's body covered Alok fully and Rohit could not see him, but a familiar hairy hand grabbed Ramya's thong clad ass, fingers digging deep into the crack. The searching fingers parted the thong, exposing the puckered pink butt hole and velvet pussy lips that seemed to pout. Ramya moaned softly as she was smacked on her butt hole. The dark hairy hands spanked her again and again. Harder each time till she started yelping in pain. But Rohit watched fascinated as she seemed to be encouraging him on.

Alok fused his mouth to his sister-in-law's cutting off her screams. Their bodies wrapped tightly around each other they began kissing passionately. Rohit watched the thong drop to the floor and eager finger spread those white ass cheeks exposing the small anal opening.

Suddenly the video changed and Rohit was startled by a view of his brothers hairy asshole. His legs were spread and...what was he doing?

Alok seemed to be stroking his erection on his sister-in-law's soft ass running the thick shaft up and down all the way from her anus to the lowest part of her pussy. Both her butt hole and pussy were wet and glistening with juices, as was Alok's dick. Rohit realized that some parts of the recording had been cut. It was clear that his wife's cunt had been ravaged by his brothers meat as it looked raw and puffy. Why had the mystery person omitted the fucking that had taken place? As a husband Rohit should have been glad that he did not get to see his wife getting filled by his own brother. But that secret side of his personality was disappointed.

Rohit watched with biting anticipation as Alok guided his cock in line with Ramya's anal opening. He had pulled back the foreskin and the thick pink mushroom shaped head rubbed against her tight butt hole. He watched his brothers buttocks tighten momentarily.

12