Roland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, that's right. Fuck me just like that," he cried. "Oh yes, oh yes."

Before long, I was close again, but I didn't want to cum alone this time.

"Give me the KY," I gasped between strokes. "Now."

One of Roland's hands rose up with the tube. I snatched it from him, drove my cock deep into his ass and then paused while I squirted a big glob into my palm.

"Don't stop! Oh God, don't stop," he begged.

I complied right away, resuming my pounding of his ass, but I lay across his back now, dropping my gooey hand to his meat. Grabbing the first cock I'd ever felt other than my own, I smeared the KY onto him and then began to yank and stroke him just as hard as I'd seen him do to himself earlier.

Finding the rhythm of the fucking and the stroking took a minute or two, but once I had it down, we were both in heaven. Each of us was grunting and moaning in his own private language and before long I was on the verge of another explosion.

"I'm close," I groaned.

"Then cum," he ordered. "I've been waiting for you. Fill my ass. Fill me now!"

Holding onto his cock for dear life, I pounded into him as hard as I possibly could. No more than a minute later, my orgasm was wrenched from me and I yelled something unintelligible. As I did, I felt his cock jerk in my hand and his own semen began pouring out of him. Forgetting my own pleasure, I jerked wildly on his cock, trying to drive him to the same heights I'd just visited and he began to thrash under me, his body shaking and jerking convulsively.

And then it was over. Both of us were completely and utterly spent. Roland collapsed under me onto the pillows he'd thrown down earlier and I fell down beside him, my cock slipping out of him with a gentle pop.

"Roland," I gasped.

"Shhhh," he hissed. "Just lie there cowboy. No talking."

Too happy to argue, I complied and without meaning to, I fell asleep.

12