Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers

Amy grinned as she turned to her husband. "Do you want to go over to Nancy's for some pizza?" She knew his answer.

"Definitely," Larry said before closing the refrigerator. He had a cold beer in his hand. "Does she want us to bring over the beer?"

"Do you want us to bring some beer?"

"Yes and that stud husband of yours," Nancy whispered.

Amy smiled and looked at Larry. "She wants the beer," she said to Bill. "See you soon," she said to Amy.

*****

"So my husband seems to be really turned on," Nancy started as they waited for the pizza and Larry and Amy.

"He........we.......I mean I was getting down a box and..." Kitty started saying.

"I know," Nancy grinned. "I could see it all from my window."

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Actually maybe that kind of thing will work better than role-playing," Nancy said. "A little rubbing and touching might work even better."

Kitty blushed. "It could be dangerous. I think he was about to grab me."

"We won't be alone with them unless one of us is nearby," Nancy giggled. "If Amy goes along with it I'll work on Larry tonight while you continue to tease my husband."

Kitty blushed. "Bill is really.............big."

"So you got closer than I could see from my window," Nancy laughed. "Yes, he is bigger than average and it took me a while to get use to it." Nancy wondered how hooked Kitty was. "How big is James?"

"Oh God.........I shouldn't.......," Kitty started but realized that she had just rubbed her lips on this woman's husband's penis. "He's pretty big too but.........not as thick."

She was about to ask her more but the doorbell rang. It was Amy. "Where's Larry?"

"Don't worry," Amy grinned. "He's in the garage with Bill." She looked in the kitchen at Kitty's scantly covered body. "Jesus, she's going to give Bill a heart attack."

"She already tested his heart," Nancy laughed. "Come in the kitchen and I'll let her tell you about it."

*****

"I saw Kitty come over with you before," Larry said to Bill as they priced some of the old tools he had lying around.

"Shit man. We were on a ladder in her garage before and she slid her body down mine to get down. I swear she kissed my cock on the way down."

"You're fucking dreaming," Larry laughed. "What would that young chick want with an old guy like you?"

"I'm not sure but I think there is something going on with the wives. Nancy has been........." He stopped not sure if he should say anything.

It was Larry who finished it. "Role playing."

"Well......uh....yes," Bill said shocked that Larry knew about it. "How did you know?"

"Amy did the same thing to me last night. Fuck and...you know...it worked." Larry grinned.

"She teased you about Kitty too?" Bill asked. He looked at the door leading into the house to make sure the women weren't listening.

"No......uh actually........she pretended to be........Nancy."

"My wife Nancy?" Bill asked surprised.

"Maybe we need to drop this?" Larry said realizing that the man might be overly jealous.

"No...please....why would she pretend to be........holy shit you got the hots for my wife," Bill said covering his mouth with his hand.

"It's just pretend," Larry said feeling uneasy talking about fantasizing about this man's wife.

Bill didn't say anything. "Do you think they fantasize about us like we do them?"

"Shit I don't know," Larry said finishing his beer.

"You know I kind of like it," Bill started. "I mean Kitty rubbed her body on me before and.........if......you know...the same thing happens between you and Nancy....I'm cool with it."

"Cool with it?" Larry repeated. "You wouldn't care if I...I mean we....messed around?"

"No....it kinda turns me on just thinking about it."

Larry pictured his wife messing around with another man. "I'm not sure if I would feel the same way."

"Hey," Bill said smiling. "You know I saw James looking at your wife at the last block party. I said something to him about........you know...about Amy's........body and he just smiled at me. Do you think Kitty and he are role-playing too?"

"Young James and my wife." Larry said trying to picture it. "Shit, right now I believe anything. Is he here too?"

"No he's out of town until tomorrow. Tonight I have Kitty all to myself," Bill grinned as he looked at Larry's bulge in his jeans. "And...if you want to.......you know...with Nancy."

"Fuck what about my wife?" Larry said trying to figure out a way to get rid of her.

"I'll figure out a way to get her away," Bill grinned.

"You'd do that?" Larry asked still surprised that this man wanted him to mess around with Nancy.

"Yes......if........you don't have a problem with James doing the same with Amy." Bill wanted somehow to get James involved so Kitty will agree to go further.

"I don't know..let me think about it and I'll let you know after the pizza."

*****

"Pizza's here!" Nancy yelled out the garage door. She had gone upstairs and had put on a sun dress. Under it she was only wearing a new pair of blue and white striped thongs.

"Great I'm starving," Larry said as he started walking past her.

"Don't I get a kiss?" Nancy whispered. Bill had already walked into the house ahead of them.

"A kiss?" Larry repeated. They were good friends but had never exchanged kisses or hugs when coming or going.

"Yes," Nancy said as she leaned forward and gently pressed her slightly opened lips to his. Larry's eyes closed for a second until he felt the tip of her tongue lick slightly across his upper lip. He was ready to push his out when she broke away. "Like my dress?" She giggled as she leaned over just enough for the top to pull away showing her pink mounds almost down to her hard nips.

"Shit," Larry said leaning over trying to see more.

"Maybe later," she whispered before turning and hop scotching down the hallway into the kitchen.

Amy smiled at Nancy when she walked into the kitchen with Larry close behind. Nancy's wink told her the game had already started. Amy was not happy that James was missing but was excited to know the other couples would be messing around and whatever they did that night she would be doing the same with James tomorrow.

The pizza went pretty fast and they all had two beers before cleaning up the kitchen. It was then that Nancy got Larry away. "I need to get some stuff from the attic. Will you help me?"

Larry gulped and looked at his wife who was smiling and at Bill who was more interested in looking at Kitty. "I guess so." When Bill looked his way Larry nodded his head. He was in.

"Go ahead," Amy grinned. "I'll finish cleaning up the kitchen."

Bill was ready to ask Kitty to help him in the garage when she spoke first. "I think I have some more clothing at my house. Will you come with me and help? She smiled at Bill.

"Sure," he said before realizing that he had answered way too quickly. "I mean you might need my help carrying something heavy."

Amy laughed as they too left her alone in the kitchen. She hurried to throw away the pizza boxes so she could spy on the two couples.

*****

"Would you pull down that rope?" Nancy asked Larry while they stood in the main hallway upstairs.

"Sure," he said feeling his heart beating rapidly. Bill had pretty much given him freedom to mess around with Nancy. His problem was just how far Nancy would let him go.

Nancy too was thinking about how far she should go in teasing him. After he pulled the fold up steps down to their feet she grabbed onto the side rail. "I'll go up first because I know where the light switch is."

"Are you sure?" Larry asked realizing she was wearing a very short sun dress.

"Yes, I'm sure you won't look up my dress." She giggled as she took two slow steps upward without looking back.

Larry tried his best not to look and was doing a good job until her foot slipped and she slightly tripped. He turned to see if she needed help and saw her striped panties barely covering her pink buttocks.

Nancy giggled as she moved up the other seven steps. She kept her legs tightly together to prevent him from seeing the damp spot on her panty crotch but knew he was getting a good look at her butt cheeks. As she made the last step, which was steeper, her legs opened just enough for him to see the indentation of her slit. The light came on and she stood directly in front of it.

"Fuck," Larry thought as he quickly moved up the ladder. Her body was outlined from the light shining through the thin dress. When he made it to the top she was missing. "Nancy. Where are you?"

"Over here," a weak voice answered. He took his time walking over numerous boxes and bags until he saw her sitting against the wall. Her knees were open and bent upward almost to her chest. If it wasn't for a paper bag between her legs he would be looking directly at her uncovered lower body under the dress. Being a gentleman he moved to sit next to her.

"Sit over there," she said without looking at him. He pointed directly across from her. "When I take out things from the bags I'll hand them to you to pile up."

"OK," Larry said as he moved on his hands and knees across from her. He managed to cover his rising penis with his arm after sitting cross-legged in front of her.

"This can go in the sale," she said as she pulled out a woman's hat and tossed it to him. "And this." Larry caught the hat and then a sweater. After six more items he turned around to place them in the pile and then heard the paper bag. By the time he turned again Nancy had removed the paper bag and was leaning sideways to grab another one. He gasped when he saw the full front of her thong stretched down over her pubic mound. The panties were pushed deeply into her womanhood.

"Let's look in this one," Nancy said feeling light headed. Having a strange man looking at her moist panties was something she didn't do everyday. The cooler air against her flaming sex was feeling good.

Larry was sweating too but not because of the heated attic. After two more bags he was able to see the blonde curly pubic hairs when she stretched to the side. His hard-on was starting to really hurt as it begged to be released.

"Are you alright?" Nancy asked with a grin. She could see his discomfort.

"Yeah, my leg is cramped a little," he said trying to keep his arm across his straining bulge.

"That was the last bag over here," Nancy grinned. She tossed it aside and leaned forward. "Maybe I can rub the cramp out." Before he could object or move her right hand fell down onto his left thigh.

"I'm OK," he said not sure if she did really want to help him or to excite him anymore. As she leaned downward on her dress moved completely off her chest and suddenly there they were. Two very nicely shaped naked breasts with two long and hard pinkish-brown nipples.

"Where does it hurt?" She asked not looking up at him because she knew he could now see her boobs. Her fingers inched up his thigh getting closer and closer to his arm that was covering his swollen shaft.

"Nancy....we shouldn't be.......," Larry started to say just as her fingers slipped up under his arm and found his hard covered cock. "Oh fuck," he muttered.

"Oh I'm sorry," she said trying not to laugh. "I didn't mean to touch you..........there," she slowly moved her hand to the tip and back to the base. About six or so very hard inches she figured. It was only the third hard penis she had ever touched and only the second one since her high school prom.

Showing him her panties was one thing but grabbing his cock was something else. It could not have been an accident as she was pretending. As she moved her hand off his hard-on he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back towards him until her body was lying prone on his. He looked into her eyes before pushing his lips to hers.

Nancy was not ready for his grab or his tongue when it entered her mouth. Her body was on fire and wanted him or anyone to put it out. She jabbed her own tongue into his mouth until they took turns. It was when his hand pulled her dress over her ass and then stuck his fingers under her thongs that she realized they were doing too far. Her lips broke away.

"Larry don't," she said trying to reach back and pull his hand from her bare buttocks. His middle finger was exploring down into the sweaty valley. "We can't do this."

"God I want you," he whispered as his lips sought and found her soft neck and then her earlobe. "I've thought about kissing you and touching you."

Nancy gasped when his fingertips crossed over and paused at her tiny rear hole. "Ohhh," she moaned and pulled at his wrist. Not even Bill had fingered her back there.

"I want to make love to you and kiss you all over," he whispered as he moved his lips down her neck to her collarbone and then down her chest bone until her soft mounds pressed against both of his cheeks.

"Larry we can't do this," Nancy said as her hand relaxed its grip on his wrist. She arched her body backwards to allow his mouth to press down the top of her dress. The teasing game was quickly crossing the line to real sex.

"I have to kiss your..........breast," he whispered. He didn't have a free hand so he bit the strap of her dress and pushed it over to her shoulder and then pulled it down her arm. A few seconds later her wonderful soft breast appeared and then the hard tip. "So beautiful," he whispered as he licked the sweat droplets on top of her breast, downward until the rigid nipple was engulfed by his lips. He flicked his tongue over it and she moaned loudly.

"Oh God Larry we have to.........." she said before stopping when her whole nipple disappeared down onto his hot tongue. She didn't realize his finger had invaded her rear hole until he pulled it out and then pushed it back in. "Oh please," she begged not knowing what it was she was begging for.

The floor boards of the attic were making enough noise now that Amy knew something was going on besides just teasing or messing around. Although they had agreed upon some touching and kissing this sounded more serious. So much so that she had to stop it.

"Hey you two," she yelled up the ladder. "I'm coming up to help you!"

"Shit," Larry groaned when he heard his wife's voice. "Get up because she's coming up."

Nancy was relieved but also upset because he had touched and kissed her body and she had not even touched his bare penis. She sat up in front of him and saw Amy's head appear at the top of the stairs. "We are almost finished," Nancy said as she reached behind her and grabbed onto the snap of his jeans. "We'll be down in a minute."

Amy saw Nancy's smile and then her wink. "OK, I'll be down in the kitchen."

As soon as Amy's head disappeared Nancy turned and pulled open his jeans.

"We don't have enough time," Larry said as he tried to prevent her from unzipping him but she was too fast and too determined. She jerked his jeans open and then pulled the opening on his boxers. The small white button popped off and she then reached inside until she found it.

"Gotcha," she giggled as she pulled his six inch woody out into the opening. She again explored it but this time it was flesh on flesh. Her thumb rubbed his pre-cum drops over the spongy tip and marveled at the hardness. "You do want to fuck me don't you?" She whispered.

"Hurry," Larry begged wanting her to jerk him off but instead she moved her hands away and crawled away from him. "Wait.........where are you going?" He said totally frustrated.

"Downstairs to have a cup of coffee with my best friend," she giggled.

*****

"You can come upstairs," Kitty said to Bill after walking up halfway before realizing he had stayed down below. "I need to get the clothes from my closet."

"OK," Bill said before taking a deep breath and following the shapely butt up the stairs. She posed at the entrance to her bedroom and realized it was the first time she had invited another man inside. "This is supposed to be just some light teasing," she thought.

Bill saw her enter and a few seconds later followed her inside. When he entered the bedroom she was already in the large closet with the light turned on.

"I just don't know if these fit me anymore," she said holding up two very short dresses. "Do you mind if I try them on?"

"No...........uh............I'll go back downstairs," he said.

"Don't be silly. Just turn around," Kitty said nervously. "You can help me decide if they fit me or not."

Just the thought of Kitty undressing and dressing behind him was enough to cause a hard-on. He could hear some sounds behind him and then took a deep breath when she said to turn around. He did and froze. The tight dress clung to her body like a second skin and was barely long enough to cover her feminine triangle. "Oh my God."

"It looks that bad huh?" she said trying not to smile.

"No.........God you look so..............hot," he somehow got out. His eyes looked at the tee shirt and shorts on the floor which meant she was probably only wearing panties under the dress.

Kitty glanced at his excitement and did a slow turn. She had not worn this dress since high school and had grown upward and outward somewhat. "It used to be looser on me up here," she said as she pulled the stretch material outward from her tiny tits. She could see that he was speechless. "Do you think it's too short?"

Bill could only shake his head as she toyed with the bottom of the dress. Her fingers pulled it up just enough to show him the bottom of her white triangle.

Kitty giggled and turned around. She knew he could now see the bottom of her ass cheeks and since the panties were wedged into her cheeks they probably looked naked.

"Let me try the other one on," Kitty giggled after turning back around. His penis looked huge down below. She smiled at him for a few seconds. "You have to turn around remember?"

"Oh sorry," Bill said before turning around.

Kitty pulled off the one dress and as she was pulling on the other one noticed a slight tear in the side seam. After pulling it down over her hips she jammed her index finger in the tear and pulled causing it to rip all the way down to the bottom. "Oh God," she said hoping Bill would turn around. He did.

Bill had heard the tearing sound and when he turned he froze. The other dress was now wide open exposing the front of her panties and the underside of one perfectly shaped tiny breast. The dark puffy pubic mound was easily seen through the almost sheer undies. He realized he was looking at something he shouldn't be and started to turn around.

"No use in turning around now," Kitty giggled. "You've already seen most of me anyway."

Bill stopped turning and moved back around to face her. "You are so beautiful," he said looking at her tiny features.

"Nancy has a better shape than me," Kitty said smiling. "I'm too small on my hips," she said as she turned around showing him her pink ass. "And.........." Kitty built up enough nerve to pull the dress from her naked chest. "My breasts."

"Wow," Bill expressed when he saw her teenage shaped mounds. They were so perfect with tiny cherry gumdrops centered directly in front.

Kitty realized that she was trapped in the closet. Here she was almost naked in front of a huge man with no way of escaping. "I better get dressed," she said nervously as she leaned down to pick up her tee shirt.

"Don't!" Bill said upset that she was going to take her nakedness from him.

"Bill, please back out of here and let me get dressed," Kitty said feeling her knees shaking.

"Can I see you without your panties on?" He asked like a small kid asking his mother for a piece of candy.

"I'm afraid," Kitty admitted.

"Please don't be afraid," he said. "I'd never do anything to hurt you. If you don't want to take off your panties I understand." Bill looked down and turned around to walk out.

Slickman
Slickman
8,176 Followers