Role Play: Cat and Mouse

Story Info
A couple explores the kinky side of things.
13.6k words
4.67
33.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

This came about in several chats with someone online. Taking some elements of the chat and with their consent, wrote up a story. It isn't an area I've personally explored before but have been interested in being able to capture the flavor.

Enjoy.

-----

He logs off his computer, more excited than he has ever been in a long time. For the longest time, he has not found anyone new in a long time. He quickly gathers his light jacket. As he reaches for his door, he notes his stick. He smiles fondly at it. It is roughly the length of a long collapsible umbrella like the ones Totes make. It is almost as wide in circumference as those same umbrellas. It was given to him by his first, made with affection.

Wondering if he will need it, he shrugs and reaches for it. It feels right in his hand. The weight is balanced and nice looking. The wood is smooth with no sharp edges. He opens up his palm and let it sit there flat against his skin. His fingers curl around the stick, but they do not touch it. His wrist slides down and then quickly snaps up causing the stick to spin in a clock-wise direction. His hand changes angles where his hand is open as if he is about to reach for someone's hand. The stick flips and turns smoothly against his palm in one rotation. His hand curls and grabs the stick to stop it from spinning. He does a couple of more spins like this and then slides the stick into his back pocket. He finds his hand patting the stick through his jacket and pants pocket, it is his lucky stick.

He quickly steps out the door and into the late afternoon.

He travels to the location where he last spotted her. He had known she would be the one when he first saw her. He could feel his blood rushing at the prospect of playing the Cat and Mouse game. From the street, he quickly moves in the direction of the remembered path towards her place. He easily finds the house and glances up into the sky. The daylight is almost gone and he smiles. He takes a quick glance up and down the street then across it to see if anyone was about looking in his direction. After not spotting anyone, he quickly slips into the bush covered path towards the back of the house.

When he had found her, he made sure to follow her. Discovering where she lived, he had taken time to come back and look for ways into her place. He had nearly been questioned by a neighbor one day but he was prepared. He quickly produced a leash and broken collar stating that he was looking for his lost puppy and thought he had saw her run into this area. He had even handed the neighbor a doctored card with a name, address and phone number on it asking the neighbor to call if they should spot his puppy. He smiles remember this wondering why he did not go into acting or some other persuasive arts. He shook his head and moved half bent over to avoid being seen over the bushes.

He found himself catching his breath as he spotted her through the glass of the double French doors. He adjusts his position, taking care not to disturb anything to alert her to him. His eyes remains on her as he watches her remove her clothing. Nodding again, he realizes he has caught her just as she has gotten home. He carefully makes his way towards the door, taking extra care to stay within the shadows.

He ducks behind the door as he sees her take the towels and moves towards an exit. He could see her hand reach up and he found she has dimmed the light to her bedroom. He slowly moves his head to the edge of the glass and looks in. He does not see her in the room so he raises himself from crouching position. His eyes look up to see the door handles, then he turns back to continue looking into the room. He slowly reaches up, expecting her to come back at any moment. He could see her walking in and seeing him reaching for the door handle and screaming. He shakes his head, almost laughing at his imagination. He could feel the handle with his fingers. He grips it and moves the handle. To say that he is surprised is an understatement. He could feel the door give way. He feels the door pulling open, starting to drag his hand with it. He quickly pulls the door back, closing it.

* * *

She is tired. It has been a long day and she has been thinking of this hot bath for the majority of the afternoon. She could hear the soft sound of music playing from her speakers as she puts her robe on. She walks over to the chair by the closet. Laid out on the chair is a bath towel along with a face towel. She leans over to pick up the towels and heads towards the bathroom. As she nears the exit to the bathroom, she turns the knob and watches as the light to the bedroom dims.

She smiles to herself as she enters the bathroom. The smile on her face is one small self-congratulatory one on making through the day to stand ready to receive the reward of the bath. She quickly drops the bath towel on the sink ledge and tosses the face towel into the basket by the basin. She then bends over to test the water. She could hear the steady hum of the whirlpool tub as she unties her robe. She reaches over and grabs those long plastic stove lighters. She points it towards several candles in the little alcoves surrounding the tub.

After all the candles are lit, she reaches over to the bathroom light switch and flicks off the light. Her eyes take in the shadowed room. The light from the candles flickering causing shadows to dance all over. She lifts a foot and dips it into the whirling water. Feeling comfortable with the temperature, she lets her foot slide in. She reaches her hand over for support and guides her other foot into the water. She could feel the heat of the water wrap around her legs, almost pulling her in. She found her hands on the edges of the bath tub as she slowly let her body sink into the water.

The water is a little on the hot side but it feels great. She could hear herself sighing as her body is sinks. She moans with pleasure as she leans back against the tub as the water slides slowly up over her breasts and shoulders.

* * *

He waits a few more minutes for her return to the room. He wonders whether she will come out again. You never know what she may have forgotten and come out unexpectedly. But not seeing her return, he decided to take a closer look. He reaches up just as slowly as the first time and finds the handle. He could feel it click open this time and he almost let go. His face crunches and finds himself annoyed at the noise. His hand grips the door handle tightly.

He did not let it swing open by itself for fear of it hitting something or squeaking unexpectedly. Instead, he guides the door open slowly. His eyes continue to scan the room with quick glances at the movement of the door.

With enough room open to allow him to slip through, he does so quietly and quickly. His hand never leaving the door handle as he finds his eyes adjusting to the new surrounding. He glances at the exits to the room but he turns at the sound of some noise. He looks at one of the exits as he believes he saw movement in that direction. He was unwilling to let her catch him right now, his body starts the quiet but fast advance back towards the French doors.

As he nears the exit, he can see her then. He stops moving and watches her robed behind sticking up over the tub. He could see her arm moving, probably to test the water. Just as he is about to turn the door handle to open the door, he sees her robe drop. It was like one of those movie moments. The robe slides slowly off her shoulders down to her middle back and then the rest of the way down past her naked behind. His nose can smell the wisps of smoke from the burning candles. He finds himself licking his lips as his eyes roam her naked form from behind.

He could see her move then and he found himself moving, reacting to the sudden movement of the woman. His body felt the solidness of the wall against his back. His eyes still watches her as she stands in the tub with both feet. His mind seems to tell him something and his eyes widen. He lowers himself as slowly but as quickly as possible not to attract attention. His hands reach out to touch the ground. He wants to be below her line of sight when she looks out.

* * *

Her eyes follow the dance of the shadows. She could see how strongly the dark shadows contrast with even the dimmest of light from the candles. She knows what tricks the shadows can play on her eyes and mind as this is not her first time soaking in the whirlpool tub with nothing but dancing light from the candles.

She leans back completely against the tub. She enjoys the way the currents of the hot water bounces off her body. The slight humming sound of the whirlpool fills the room. She could feel her waist length hair getting soaked in the water. Once more, she found herself moaning at the feel of the water against her work stressed body.

Her eyes look down and see the top of her breasts crest the water. Her eyes look up at the mirrors in the room. They practically surround the tub giving it a much larger feel to the room. The candle lights shine brightly against the glass while shadows dance around the room, also reflected by the mirrors.

* * *

He moves slowly towards the bathroom door. At this angle with her body now immersed in the water, he cannot see anything but the upper half of her head. He can see her looking around as he moves slowly towards her. His senses and knowledge of the prowl tells him that he should find another night. But he stubbornly rejects that idea. He wants to see more of her.

He reaches the door's edge and he finds himself standing slowly. His head sliding slowly forward to look into the bathroom, he finds an interesting view through the mirrors. At this angle, he can make out her face and the top of her breasts.

A moment later, he finds himself rolling his eyes as he realizes his excitement. Betrayed by his own body. It is something you do not need to worry about during this situation. Still, he understands why his body is reacting this way as his eyes try to get more access to viewing the rest of her body.

His excitement did not go away, in fact, it seems to have grown in strength. He found himself asking what he wants out of this experience. With a nod, he pulls away from view of the bathroom. His eyes wander around the bedroom, taking note of several things and where they are in the bedroom. He turns back and slowly moves his head to look into the bathroom once more. He can see her eyes half closed and enjoying the whirling sensation of the hot water.

His hands reach up to unbutton his jacket.

* * *

Her arms lift from the water and slides onto the tub edge. Slowly, she pushes down on her arms as her body moves up. She sees the light glistening over her wet skin. She reaches over and grabs her soap then realizing she had put the face towel in the basket by the basin. She sighs to herself and raises herself up to lean over the tub's edge.

She stretches out her hand to reach for the face towel. She nearly slips and finds herself falling back into the water. Her out-stretched hand slaps down onto the tub edge to steady herself. Waiting for the water to settle, she smirks to herself and picks herself up once more. She reaches out and grabs the face towel.

Smiling triumphantly, she settles back into the water.

* * *

The jacket falls from his hand as he stares at her. His eyes roam her glistening, wet body as she stretches herself over the tub's edge to reach for something. He nearly pulls himself back as she slips and falls back into the tub. But he did not, his eyes on her body and face. His feet shifts positions as his excitement is strong in his pants. Finding a more comfortable pose while looking into the bathroom, he concentrates on her.

He can see her reach for the towel once more. Her body more than halfway out of the tub and her one breast hangs down. He licks his lips and he pulls himself back. The movement is a little quicker than he would have liked. Wondering if she will miss again and lift herself out of the tub to get the towel, he slowly moves back towards the door's edge. He notices that he did not hear more noise from the water. His head slides slowly over to the opening in time to see her hand grab the towel. He watches as her breast retreats towards the tub.

He almost sighs as he sees her wet breast slide over the edge of the tub as she settles back into the water. He shifts and carefully kicks off his shoes.

* * *

She dips the face towel into the water and runs the soap onto the towel. She brings the towel to her face and rubs it over once then slides the towel down over her chin onto her throat. She exhales a deep breath, not quite a sigh. Her eyes remain closed, enjoying the feel of the water whirling about her body. She runs the towel down from her throat to her shoulder then along her arm up to her hand. She slides the towel down her arm on the under side. The roughness of the towel against her soft skin feels good. It feels even better as the towel slides from her arm pit over her breast. She feels her hand involuntarily squeeze her breast through the towel.

A soft moan escapes her lips as the towel slides over her nipple. She closes her eyes as she starts to knead her breast and massage her nipple with the towel.

* * *

His eyes follow the towel in her hand. He wanted to feel what the towel is feeling as it moves along her skin. He glances at her face as the towel slides over her breast. He can see her closing her eyes and a soft expression of pleasure fills her face as the towel runs over her breast. He reaches for his belt and starts to unbuckle it. He is careful to keep his palm on the buckle so that it does not make any noise. His fingers reach for his pants button then he unbuttons it. His eyes watch her face and at the same time the movement of the towel. He can see her moan but cannot make it out over the sound of the whirling water. His fingers slide the zipper of his pants down then he reaches for the waist of his pants on each side. He pushes his pants down and steps out of it quickly.

He glances down quickly and then back into the room as he hears a thud on the ground. He lowers himself closer to the floor and reaches towards his pants. He remembers his stick and is what probably made the noise. He grabs his lucky stick and leans over to look into the bathroom. At this angle, he cannot see her so he quietly stands up. He can see her playing with her other breast through the towel. His eyes move up to her face and sees her eyes closed.

Quietly, he moves to the doorway and stands there for a second. He looks down at his feet and sees her robe. He lowers himself to a crouching position and picks up the robe with his free hand. He brings the robe to his nose and quietly breathes in through the robe. He can smell her fragrance on the robe. He looks up as he brings himself to a standing position and notes that she is continuing in her play. He glances around the bathroom to see the end of the tub. There the light seems the dimmest and at the same time the most exposed area of the room. He decided it is worth the risk to see her more clearly. He quietly moves towards that spot, taking care not to move too quickly or make noise enough to attract her attention.

As he is moving towards the spot slowly, he cannot help but feel exposed. He glances now and again at her eyes, hoping that they do not open. He also found it difficult not to stare at her exposed body. Upon reflection, he found it even more difficult to watch her as she plays with her breasts.

Suddenly, he hears movement and his eyes turn towards her face.

* * *

She releases the towel and turns towards the edge where her razor sits, which is opposite of the entrance. She grabs the razor and lifts her leg out of the water. As she does, she lathers up her leg with the soap. Dropping the soap, she starts to slide the razor along her legs. Her eyes follow the razor head as it moves smoothly along her skin following the contours of her leg. A few strokes and she starts to do the same with her other leg.

* * *

He stops moving, all movement altogether in fact. His eyes look at her as she lifts her leg up. Surprised that she has not looked his way, he forces himself to breathe really slowly. He keeps his mind blank as he watches her shave her leg. His eyes cannot help but look at her leg as she shaves it.

He almost bolts from the room as she lifts her other leg. This leg, closer to him and figures it would be too unbelievable for her not to see him. Several thoughts speed through his mind with possible options.

* * *

She moves the razor along her leg, concentrating on the movement and still enjoying the feel of the water. She can feel it whirling about like fingers stroking her skin. She finishes shaving the leg and leans over to place the razor back in its case. Her leg sinks into the water and her hands run along the top of her legs to her stomach. She finds her hand sliding down between her legs and her fingers slide between her lower lips.

* * *

He found it strange that she has not seen him. He extremely relieved that she settles back into the tub with her eyes half closed.

* * *

Her eyes half close at the feeling, the warmth of the water and the sensation of her fingers. She moves her fingers, stroking herself slowly. She can hear herself moan, little cries in her moans as the tempo of her stroking increases.

After a few moments, she can feel her whole body joining her in the movement of her fingers against her pussy. Her mouth opens as her body moves.

* * *

His excitement, if possible, has grown more excited. It presses against his dark colored shorts. His eyes wander her water blurred body to her hand. He can see her masturbating under the water. Looking up once more at her face, he can see her moving. It is a slow steady movement like when you first start. He understands that type of movement. It is used to get into the right pace for the completion. He looks at her face and sees her mouth half open as the look of concentration fills it.

The water continues to whirl around her but her movements cause the water to push back and forth in the same steady movements of her body. With the water rocking back and forth with her, he can see her breasts clearly exposed over the water with every rocking motion.

Still, he did not want to move to attract her attention. But his excitement has gotten very uncomfortable, making him feel even more exposed.

* * *

Her fingers move, finding that rhythm that will take her over the edge. She moves her fingers over and over her clit under the water and finds her body rocking harder. Her head tilts back slightly as she feels the orgasm moving towards her fingers. Her moans a little louder but she did not care. She found her legs opening as far as they can go against the edge of the tub. The water whirling about her legs giving her that extra sensation causes her to push her back against the tub and pushing her hips further out.

Her free hand runs up from her stomach and grabs her breast. First she squeezes herself then her fingers move to her nipple. She grabs it and squeezes it between her fingers as the first wave of her orgasm hits. She finds herself half moaning and half screaming as the wave hits her almost unexpectedly but thoroughly enjoyable. She lets go of her nipple as the orgasm continues. Her fingers find her other nipples just as her climax starts to slow.

She pulls her hand away from her nipple and she settles her body back to the bottom of the tub feeling a little more relaxed. She can feel herself still panting but her body starts to slow down and relax from the release. She let her arms slide to the side and her head tilts to the side, letting the whirling water hug her body in its warmth.

* * *

He cannot help it, he found himself stroking his excitement through his briefs. He watches her hand move and he slides his hand against himself with her pace. He is sort of disappointed as he sees the orgasm building on her face. He is not ready yet and finds himself annoyed with her.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers