Role Play: Cat and Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watches as she crests her orgasm and slow her stroking down. He pulls his hand, reluctantly, away from himself and turn to move towards the edge of the tub. His eyes remain on her face, noting her relaxed look and closed eyes. Her head tilts towards the entrance.

After a step, he sees her eyes open. He stops immediate. At first, a fleeting hope that she did not see him as she did not before. Then his body turns to start to run.

* * *

It feels so good, the relaxing sensation of an orgasm. She runs her hands along her stomach and breasts once. Then she opens her eyes. At first, she did not notice but something in her mind tells her what she is seeing is not right.

She lifts her head and sees someone standing there.

"Hello." He says.

It confirms what her confused mind noted. She found herself screaming, startled at the presence. She is also startled by the confirmation of the voice. Her hands fly up to her breasts, covering herself. Her legs fold, drawing her knees to her arm covered breasts.

She pushes with her feet, trying to move far away from him as possible in the tub.

Her eyes wide, she says in a shaky voice, "Who..."

"What do you want?" She changes the question and manages to get out coherently.

"Calm down." His voice says coldly, with a smile.

"I am not going to hurt you." He says as he steps closer to the tub.

He was thrilled by the rush of excitement. Was it the fact that he is caught? Was it the sense of relief that he does not have to sneak about any longer? He can almost sense her fear and he found his excitement throb harder.

"What is your name?" He asks carefully even.

Confused, she answers, "Lana."

Lana pushes against the back of the tub some more, her body convinced to the opposite of his vocal intent not to harm her.

"Why are you here?" She manages to ask, her mind calming and thinking once more.

"Hello Lana." He says with a slight nod. "I am here to enjoy you."

As he finishes the statement, he lowers the stick and reaches over to touch her arm. He guides the stick along the skin of her wet arm up to her shoulder then to her neck.

Calmly, he continues to speak, "I do not want you to scream. Sort of like, I do not want to hurt you."

With that, the end of the stick moves along her jaw.

Lana did not move at the touch of the stick. It was smooth, interestingly so, as it moved along her skin. She clenches her jaw as the end of the stick moves up her neck to her jaw.

"Oh," He says as if it is an after thought, "Lower your hands."

She did not move, Lana looks at him with defiance. Then she sees him smiling at her. Lana glances at the doorway quickly, wondering if she could reach it. As she wonders, her arms slowly lower away from her chest. Her short breaths make her breasts quiver slightly.

He smiles as he sees Lana's eyes darting towards the exit.

"You can run, but I will have to stop you." He says a matter of fact.

He emphasizes the idea with a couple of quick taps of the stick lightly on her cheek.

Then as if to reinforce his threat with logic, he says, "You are naked and wet. You will have to move quickly. The floor will be slippery."

Lana sees him raising a finger for each point.

He leans over, closer to Lana and continues, "I do not want to hurt you."

Then he says, with a wink, "I want to please you."

He pulls himself back up and then calmly says, "But if you run, I will have to hurt you."

His head turns to face Lana directly and he asks, "Do you want that?"

Lana looks at the doorway as he speaks, wondering why it seems so far. She glances at the floor when he mentions that it will be slippery and her mind can almost picture what would happen if she tries to run. But still...

"No." Lana answers him, her eyes once more returning towards him.

He was excited, more excited than when she was masturbating in front of him. He would never have thought to be in this position when this first started. He almost chuckles at the ridiculous condition he is in. He can see himself in the mirror with only a dark tee shirt and a dark pair of boxers. His erection sticking almost out of his boxers made the scene even more ridiculous. Then there is a naked woman, more beautiful than he could imagine sitting there naked in the tub before him.

The rush of power fills his head and the energy seems to focus around his erection.

"Sit on the edge of the tub, facing me." He says and continues, "Then spread your legs."

Lana carefully puts her hands on the edge of the tub. A feeling of strangeness more so than her fear fills her mind. She pushes her self up and Lana turns to place her behind on the edge of the tub. She faces the entrance and once again it looks inviting. Lana finds herself turning towards him. Her eyes look at him warily. Then her eyes dart down and notice his excitement before darting back up to his face. Slowly and shaking slightly, Lana spreads her legs slightly. Her hands grip the edge of the tub for support.

The air feels cool and charged. She does not say anything.

"Lana, I want you to play with yourself. I want to watch you touch your breasts and legs." He pauses for a second and then says, "I want to see you cum again."

He glances around, looking for something to sit on. He doesn't see anything but turns back to her.

"Can you do that for me, my sweet Lana?" He asks as he takes a few steps closer to the tub.

Lana stares at him, incredulous at what he suggests. A tiny laugh escapes her lips as she says, "You're joking, right?"

He smiles at her answer.

"No." He says as he reaches out with his stick. He guides the end of the stick along her leg.

Lana's eyes look at the stick, follows it along her leg. It touches her left knee and moves along up onto her lap.

"Lana, I am easy going. You can do it my way, the way I ask."

The stick moves along her lap and runs to the inside of her leg, her inner thigh.

"Or," He continues, "I can do it your way."

Lana sees the stick lift and the stick flicks down against her thigh. The sting does not hurt but it does surprise her.

"Your way, that is, with a little pain." He says grinning at her.

Lana hears herself gasp with the sensation of the stick hitting her thigh. She looks up at him and glares. But Lana bends over slightly and lifts her left leg into the air and leans the leg against the side of the tub. It spreads her leg apart more for his view. Her hand reaches up and takes her breasts. She pushes them against herself, squeezing them. Lana lowers her head, eyes still on him, to lick her nipple. She then pinches the nipple between her fingers and then follows suit with the other breast. She releases her right breast and puts her hand on her stomach. Lana lets her hand slide down from her stomach with her fingers outspread.

Her fingers reach her pussy and she is shocked to find herself wet with her own excitement.

"Yes" Lana hears him hiss at her movements.

"Play with yourself." He says, almost as if he was talking with himself.

Then he looks up to her eyes and says, "I want you to lift your legs and place your feet on the opposite edge of the tub. Keep your legs spread for me."

He moves, waiting for her answer, to stand nearly in front of her before the door.

She does not say anything to him. Lana just lifts her legs out of the water while her hands move to each side of her for balance and leverage. Her feet touch the opposite edge of the tub. Lana shifts and guides her hip forward slightly with her legs spread. Her hand moves back between her legs. Her fingers slide down and slowly return to explore her softness. She trembles slightly as she feels her fingers slide easily along her pussy with her body's natural lubricant. She finds her eyes half closing.

"Not too fast." He says as his eyes watch her fingers moving with a familiar rhythm. "I want this to build up."

He reaches out with the stick once more and again, he lets the end touch Lana's leg. His eyes follow her hands movement. He guides the stick along her skin, touching lightly but also applying enough pressure to let her know it is there. The stick that stung her runs along her skin lightly. He moves his free hand to his boxer's waist and he awkwardly pushes his boxers down. He frees himself of the boxers and let it drop to the ground. He kicks his boxers aside while his eyes continue to watch her slide her fingers along her pussy.

Lana loves the feel of her soft pussy. Her fingers move easily but slowly along herself. She spreads herself and let her fingers slide in easily. She found her mind following the movement of the stick. Lana is amazed that she is enjoying the feel of the hard stick against her soft skin. Lana gasps, unintentionally, as her fingers seem to spark her enjoyment.

Her eyes look up, still half closed. Lana sees his excitement, now fully exposed to her. She finds herself even more aroused. Lana consciously slows her fingers as she realizes she is a lot closer than she intended. She moves her other hand to her breast. Her nipples feel exceptionally hard and sensitive trapped in-between her fingers. Lana can hear his breathing increase and finds herself looking at him and his excited cock.

He moves towards her and he can see her eyes open at his approach. He puts his hands on the edge of the tub and steps into the tub between her legs.

Lana catches her breath at his nearness. She slows her movements.

"Do not stop." He says as he notices.

He stands in the water between her legs. His erection pointing at her while the stick returns to her leg. He slides it slowly along her inner thigh.

Lana continues to slide her fingers along and into her pussy. She could feel her body asking her to move faster. Her hips move slowly, rocking along the tub edge. She squeezes her breast and twists her nipple. Her eyes watch his erection. She sees it throbbing before her eyes. Lana is disappointed when she sees him move to sit on the edge.

"Lana, I want you to tell me when you are near your orgasm." He says looking at her eyes quietly. It was almost too quiet.

He lifts the stick from her thigh and pushes the end towards her breast. He carefully runs the stick around her other nipple.

"When you are near, let me know you are there." He says as the stick slides over her nipple instead of around it. "Then I want you to stop."

Her eyes catch movement of his other hand. Lana watches as his hand touches his erection. She sees him wrap his fingers around his hardness and then it starts to move. Her eyes watch him stroke himself as she slides her fingers in and out of her.

Lana notices that his movements were similar to her movements, matching her stroke for stroke. She nods at his request as her fingers slide out of her and circle her clit. Lana uses one finger, circling. Then a few seconds later, a second one joins the first. Lana moves her hips slowly with the pace of her fingers. Lana adds a third finger and finally the fourth finger. Her fingers moving in wide circles as her thighs quiver slightly.

She hears herself moan as her body begins to tell her how close she is. Lana could feel the need to move faster and touch herself more fully with her fingers. She finds herself afraid. Her mind wonders what he will do if she cums when he is sitting so close with the stick still stroking her breast and thigh. She remembers the sting of it and she follows his order. Lana cries out letting him know that she is near, her hand stops and she can feel her own throbbing pussy. She fights hard to slide her hand to her thigh. Lana looks down and sees her engorged pussy and her hips moving on their own accord. She turns to look at him.

He glances down at her pussy and stops his own stroking. The stick slides around her nipple once more and pulls it from her breast. He lowers the stick to her knee and lets it slide across the top of her leg, her lap.

The end of the stick reaches the bend between her leg and her pussy and stops. He guides the hard smooth stick along her skin there, letting her feel it's hardness against her skin.

He smiles at her, "Very good, Lana."

She sees him raise an eyebrow and speak.

"May I touch you, Lana?"

"I don't see that I have much of a choice." Lana murmurs.

He chuckles at her answer but nods. He lifts his hand and his fingers touch her leg. With his fingers trembling slightly, he touches her thigh. He takes a quick breath at the sensation of her skin. His eyes nearly close at the feel of her skin against his fingers. He slides the stick along her leg away from her pussy.

"Mm, you feel nice, Lana."

She shudders at his touch. Her mind wonders at the gentleness in such a violent situation. Lana closes her eyes and tries to steel her mind to the thought. She cannot enjoy this, Lana thinks to herself. Whatever the man plans to do with her, she cannot enjoy it. Her body, though, rebels against the thought. Her body tingles with the sensation and sends the pleasure to her mind.

"Lana, I am going to slide my fingers along your skin." He states quietly.

As the words leave his lips, he moves his fingers. The feel of her skin against his spread fingers causes his hardness to throb a little more. His palm lowers and touches her thigh as his finger lead the way along her thigh. It is slow and his movements almost stroking. He let the stick slide back along her other leg but stops against her thigh.

His fingers continue to move slowly along her skin and the tips of the fingers stop at her upper inner thigh.

Lana did not realize she had her eyes closed for so long; she opens them and looks at him as his fingers stop against her upper inner thigh.

"Lana, I want you to play with your breasts." He says as he smiles at her opening eyes.

"Show me how you like your breasts touched."

Her body is once more in control because of his controlled touching, she moves her hand to her breasts. She massages them firmly and pinches her nipples gently at first. She would pull on them and lowers her head so she can lick them every now and again. She hears herself moan, despite herself.

His fingers still on her thigh, he watches her play with her breasts. His excitement is still more than evident. He feels an urge but chokes it back down.

Instead, he calmly asks her, "Lana, I would like to kiss you. Would you let me kiss you?"

His eyes look at her lips as she has them open enjoying his touch and her own teasing of her breasts.

"I find myself attracted to your lips as I watch you moan with pleasure the both times in here."

Her body reacts before her mind could stop her. She found herself nodding ever so slightly.

He smiles at Lana's response and stands up. He spreads his legs slightly to maintain a little balance. He moves forward slightly and feels his legs press against her legs, spreading her even more. His fingers move up from her inner thigh.

As he nears, Lana sees his lips move and say, "Keep playing with your breasts, Lana."

She watches him lean in, then, and his lips touch her lips. Lana is amazed at his soft lips touching, almost as if it was his first kiss. She could feel his lips tremble slightly as he presses them against her lips.

Lana almost pulls away as she hears the stick touch the side of the tub next to her. She assumes the movement is to maintain his balance. Then Lana feels his lips spread against her lips but still pressing lightly against her lips.

She moans and finds her tongue flicking out of her mouth to touch his lips. Her hands continue to massage, squeezing her nipples every now and again. Her heart beats quickly as her whole body trembles.

He feels her tongue touch his lips and opens his lips wider to let her in. As Lana's tongue slides into his mouth, his lips close around her tongue. His mouth slowly sucks on her tongue. He moans against her lips, unintentionally. His fingers move along her leg, sliding down her thigh just as lightly as they moved up. Then he slides them back up along her thigh. This time, his touch slides up to the side of her pussy.

Lana could feel his fingers stroking the side of her pussy. Then she feels his other hand and more fingers touch her other thigh. They move slowly sending waves of tingling pleasure along her as they move up to the other side of her pussy. Then Lana hears herself moan and her mind agrees with her body. She trembles at the touch of his fingers moving up along the sides of her pussy. It is a strange sensation but it feels good. Lana slides one hand off her breast, hoping he would not notice.

His fingers slide up and then one hand slides down along her pussy. His fingers slide along her, causing her pussy to spread as his fingers stroke down. The fingers slide easily along while their lips continued to kiss and tease each other's tongues.

Her mind slightly struggles against the feeling of pleasure. Lana finds her lower lip trapped between his lips. She feels the smoothness of his palm against her, the bumps of his fingers slide along her pussy and over her clit. Lana feels them moving up and then back down again.

He releases her lower lip and pulls back slightly. He watches her eyes as she opens them.

"Do you like my fingers, Lana?" He asks as he continues to slide them along her pussy and clit.

"Yes." She whispers.

Lana watches him lean in and feels his lips kiss her cheek once. Then she feels his lips move from her cheek to her ear. She almost closes her eyes as his lips kiss her ear, there she hears him breathing heavily but steadily. Lana feels her hips moving once more as his fingers continue the steady stroking along her pussy. The fingers slide along her pussy, over her clit with the palm against her nakedness. Then the fingers slide back up while it continues to stroke her pussy and clit.

Lana almost moans as she feels the tips of his fingers slip between her pussy lips. She could feel herself spreading slightly.

"Lana, I am going to slide my fingers into you. I want to feel you as you cum." He says slowly into her ear, "I want to feel your pussy gripping my fingers. Would you like that? Would you like my fingers in you?"

She hears herself moan, her mind tortured by the pleasure and the desire to disobey him. But Lana finds herself nodding.

His finger tips slide along her pussy lips, teasing her as he waits for her answer. His finger tips still slightly in her.

"Lana, I would like to hear you tell me you want to feel my fingers in you." He says calmly into her ear.

She wants to moan. Lana wants to moan, saying 'Ohhh!'. It is what her body is screaming at her mind. She wants to say it but does not want to give in.

"I want to feel your fingers inside of me." Lana moans. Slowly, her hand moves toward its target.

As soon as the words leave her lips, Lana feels him slide his fingers in. They move slowly and for some reason, they feel so thick. She feels herself spreading with the thickness of his fingers. They stop as they are fully in her. She then feels his thumb near her clit. As Lana becomes aware of his thumb, she feels his lips touch the side of her neck. Her eyes close as her mind follows his lips. They open against her skin and press against her neck. Lana feels him sucking gently. She finds herself relaxing. Lana let her tenseness slide away from her body to feel his attentions clearly.

Slowly, he slides his fingers back out and stop when the tips of his fingers are barely in her. He then starts to move his fingers in, slowly again. With each stroke, he slides his thumb lightly over her clit. His fingers move again, slowly out of her and as slowly, back in. He continues to kiss and suck gently along the side of her neck.

Lana could feel the wall against her back and the edge of the tub on her ass, but she moans loudly punctuated by squeals as his fingers slide slowly in and out of her. She shakes at the feeling, trembling at the pleasure. Her hand finds its target and she let the back of her nails brush along the length of his cock. Lana is sure he can feel how wet she is on his fingers. She is sure he can smell her desire as she can smell it.