Role Play: Cat and Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lana, your pussy feels so good around my fingers. I love the silky way you grip them." He whispers into her ear as his fingers continue to move slowly, still spreading her and still stroking her slowly.

He keeps the pace with his fingers and pulls away from her neck. He looks at her, staring into her eyes as he smiles. His fingers push deep into her, stroking slowly. Then he slides his fingers out slowly. His thumb moves, sliding and almost circling her clit as his fingers slide back into her.

He smile widens at the feel of her fingers along his cock. He is sure Lana can feel it throb at her touch. He let her continue to slide her fingernails along him as his fingers stroke her pussy slowly.

His eyes glances down at her hips, he sees Lana moving along with his fingers. A couple of seconds later, his eyes return to her face. His fingers continue to move, sliding in slowly and then sliding out. He licks his lips once more in anticipation of her juices.

Lana moans again as her fingers slide around his cock. She moves her hand smoothly up and down his cock. She has always thought it was a strange thing, how the male organ can feel so solid and yet so soft and smooth. Her fingers slide slowly up and down while her palm feels it pulse against her. Lana releases his cock a few strokes later and runs her fingers down. She leans forward slightly and feels his fingers press against her. She shivers but continues to move her fingers down his cock to find his testicles. Her fingers move, teasing him.

"Lana, I want you to cum on my fingers." He says, now closer to her ears as she is leaning forward slightly.

"Can you cum while I move my fingers in and out of you this slowly?" He says as his fingers slide in slowly and then back out again.

He can feel her pussy squeezing his stroking fingers as his thumb moves along and around her clit.

"Yes!" Lana cries out louder than she intended.

She releases his testicles and slides her fingers up to his throbbing shaft. Her fingers move and close around it once more. Here, Lana starts to stroke him. Her fingers feel his hard yet soft member moving along her palm and fingers.

His smile did not fade, as he continues to stroke her slowly. He sees her leaning back again and says, "Lana, lick your breast."

His fingers stop stroking her for a second to feel her technique on his cock. Then he slowly slides his fingers back into her as he says, "I want to feel you cum on my fingers."

Her body and pussy feels extremely sensitive. It is almost as if Lana can feel every bump of his fingers sliding along her pussy causing the pleasure of the friction. She could imagine how his cock would feel, soft and hard at the same time, sliding in and out of her.

"Lana, I want you to tell me when you are close again."

His fingers continue to stroke slowly and he watches her body moving more and more with his stroking. He is not pushing hard and he is not stroking fast. But where she moves her hips slightly before, Lana is moving it much more now. His fingers seem to slide deeper into her. Her soft warm pussy seems very lubricated.

"Lana, lick your breast." He says as let her continue to stroke him as he strokes her.

With her free hand, Lana reaches up and grabs her breast. She squeezes her breast once then pushes it up as she bends her head towards her breast. She slides her tongue out and carefully licks her nipple. Then she licks it again, letting her tongue circle it a couple of times. She could feel her pelvis rocking slightly in rhythm to his strokes. Her hands move a little faster along his cock and every now and again he slides her hand over the head of his cock to capture the precum. Lana then slides her hand down over the head of his cock, lubricating him with his own juices. Then she hears the warning signs from her body. Lana can feel herself getting closer to cumming soon with the insistent strokes of his fingers.

"Lana, did I tell you to stroke me?" He asks in almost halting breaths.

His fingers continue to move in and out of her as he leans back slightly to look into her eyes. His smile and his face seem to be full of mischief. His fingers twist slightly now with each stroke. They slide slowly in, two fingers with his palm up. Now with each stroke in, his fingers would turn slightly from palm facing up to palm facing her opposite leg. His fingers move with her hip, making it feel like his fingers are almost slamming into her. His thumb seems to stroke her clit harder.

In answer to his question, she looks at him defiantly for a second but does not stop her stroking. Lana closes her eyes as a smile tugs at the corner of her lips. Lana feels herself quiver, knowing that he could feel it against his legs. She could feel her pussy begin to flutter against his fingers.

"I'm close..." Lana manages to say to him.

Lana feels his fingers continue his determined stroking. She feels them fill her up and the twist added an extra sensation. She found it different and exciting. Her body moves against her thumb rubbing her clit in a circular motion. Her mind is aware of his hips moving with her hand stroking his cock but she concentrates on the feeling of her pussy. Lana feels him lean in and kissing her neck. Just as his lips press against her skin, she could feel his fingers move faster. She could feel him pushing his fingers against her as she moves against his fingers. Lana gasps and moans as she feels his teeth bite her neck. Her hips buck and her back arches as her pussy grabs his fingers.

He could feel her pulling his fingers into her. He smiles into her neck as his lips close around her skin and his teeth releases and gently bites her once more. He could feel her juices flowing onto his fingers. He moves his fingers faster in and out of her, pressing his thumb around her clit. He feels her body tremble and shake and jerk against his fingers. He pulls his lips away from her neck to look at her as she screams.

He feels her sliding off as she shakes from her orgasm. His free hand slides to her waist, slowing her slide into the water. His fingers continue to move in and out of her uner the water until she slows down. As she slows down, he slides his fingers out of her. He moves his hand to her wrist and gently wraps his fingers around her. He carefully removes her hand from his cock to place her hand onto the edge of the tub. He takes a step back in the tub.

Lana catches her breath; the water feels wonderful against her skin. She glances over at him.

"I don't understand you." She says to him.

He smiles at the statement but says, "What is there to understand, my sweet Lana?"

She does not understand. Her mind thinks of all the possibilities.

"You break into my house, you do..." She looks down at the water, then back up at him saying, "...this. You don't just take."

Lana blinks and her hand reaches up to touch her lips.

"It doesn't fit."

He chuckles again and says, "What makes you think I will not take?"

He looks at her, eyes wandering her body. Even through the distortion of the water, he sees her.

Lana looks at his face as his eyes wander her body. She can see the pleasure of desire on his face. Her eyes goes to his lips as he licks his lips.

"Perhaps next time. Maybe tomorrow." He shrugs and continues, "Or the next day. I might appear in your bed one night."

He leans in towards her face, "Maybe I will take you then."

He moves a finger along her hand holding the edge of the tub.

"Perhaps I will not." He smiles at her again, "I might just lick you then."

Her eyes widen and she says, "No..."

He grins at her, licking his fingers once. "It is a game of cat and mouse. The cat likes to play."

Lana says, "You can't do that!"

She can see the moment the situation changed. It shows on his face as the smile fades. Lana did not even see him move. She feels the sharp sting of the stick slapping her exposed upper arm.

"Did you say I cannot, Lana?" His voice sounds cold and strong.

Nervously, Lana responds, "Yes..." Her voice trembles, "...you can't just come back whenever you want!"

She freezes at the look on his face. Lana does not see the hint of a smile he had since arriving.

"Get up, Lana." All warmth from his voice was removed.

He stands, tapping the stick on the edge of the tub impatiently.

Lana realizes that she has made a mistake. She stands shakily, stepping as far from him as the tub will allow. Her eyes remain on him, however. Lana sees him stepping out of the tub. She winces as he raises the stick.

He waves the stick at her to follow his lead out of the tub.

"Move!" He roars at her when Lana does not move.

His hand slams the stick down against the edge of the tub.

She jumps at the sound of the stick slamming down on the tub. Lana could feel the energy in the vibration of the hit. She quickly steps out of the tub, but makes sure she never turn her back towards him.

His free hand reaches up and grabs her arm. He shoves her forward towards the entrance to the bathroom. His hand continues to hold her arm as he moves behind her.

Lana feels his hardness touch her behind. She jumps slightly at the feel. Still it feels soft and hard. It even continues to throb as before. Lana feels his body leaning forward against her, his lips near her ear.

"Lana, time to move into the bedroom."

His hand pushes her in the direction of the bedroom.

Her mind focuses on his erection throbbing against her. Lana cannot help herself. Her mind takes over, issuing the commands for her body. Lana tries to break away, pulling out to the side where she knows where the back door lies.

Lana could feel his grip, tightening to an almost steel grip. Her body, though, continues its movement forward. She feels his pull, yanking her arm and body back towards him. It is almost like slow motion for her and Lana finds herself whirling around. The part of her body moving forward finds an irresistible force pulling it back. Her body half spins back towards the bathroom. However, before her body stops, Lana feels the full force sting of the stick against her bottom. Her body screams at her, telling her it hurts. It is as simple as that as her mind stops resisting.

Lana can feel his grip holding her, it does not release and it does not tighten. It simply holds her. Lana sees him leaning in. She can see that his face shows no signs of anger or pleasure. It just simply is.

"Lana, remember I gave you your choices." He says calmly.

"You are now choosing for me to hurt you."

His hand pulls her back, jerking her to completely face him.

Lana is scared now. She is scared more so than before. She is even more so when she discovered him in the bathroom with her. Her eyes note his hand raising. Lana sees the stick in his hand ready to strike.

Her body shakes at the thought of being hurt again, but her mind tells her to be angry. Lana hears herself squeal at being jerked to stand before him but she glares at him. She only glares at him for a moment before she starts to move towards the bedroom.

As soon as Lana turns to walk into the bedroom, he says, "Very good, Lana."

He follows behind her, his hand still holding onto her arm. He stops her as they reach the side of the bed between it and the French doors. He reaches down and grabs the sheet off her bed.

She did not turn around, Lana is not sure she wants to know. She hears movement and material being dragged along other material.

"Raise your arms up level to your shoulders." He says behind her.

Lana hesitates, but she does as she is told. Her mind cannot understand what is happening. She feels herself excited. Lana can feel the moistness of her excitement between her legs and she glances down to see her nipples growing hard and erect. She closes her eyes, acknowledging the betrayal of her body.

She can feel the material of the sheet against the back of her neck when she hears him say, "Keep your arms up until I tell you to lower them."

She feels the material being draped over her neck from behind. Lana can see the sheet ends, one on each side, fall down over her naked body covering her breasts. Lana feels him moving to her right side. She feels the stick, then, against her behind. She can see that he reaches down to take the end of the sheet on this side with his free hand.

He takes it and loops it around her forearm twice to leave the remainder hanging from her arm. He then walks over to her left side and does the same to that arm.

Lana feels the stick slide up from her behind along her skin to her stomach. She can feel the pressure he puts on it as she his shoved towards the bed.

"Get onto the bed, kneeling. Face the headboard with your back towards the foot of the bed." His voice commanded calmly.

She trembles at the instructions but she turns toward the bed. She places a knee on the edge of the bed and her body pushes her up. Her other knee lifts and settles on the bed. Carefully, she moved along the bed while on her knees. Lana moves to position herself to face the headboard.

She asks quietly, afraid of the answer, "What are you going to do with me?"

She can feel the stick touch her bottom once more. Lana did not hear him answer.

He leans forward towards her right ear and says to her, "Put your hands down and lean forward."

He grins at her and continues, "Yes, doggie position with your head against the bed."

For emphasis, he taps her behind with the stick.

Lana closes her eyes and leans forward to do as she is told. Her arms moves forward and touches the bed. She pushes her head down against the bed, turning her head to the right.

"With this hand, grab the post." He says as she sees his finger tapping her right hand.

Lana hates herself for the thrill she feels as she grasps the post of the headboard. The headboard is not a solid piece. It is a metal piece with several "bars" hanging down. The four main posts reach nearly to the ceiling. Her fingers touch the post and feel its coolness against her warm skin. She can see his hand take the end of the sheet and unravels one loop. Lana watches as he pulls the end of the sheet through the one loop and then tie it two bars from the main post on the right.

He leans closer to her face and says, "Grab the other post with your other hand."

Lana realizes that she will indeed be helpless before him, she hesitates; but she darts a rueful glance at the French doors as she obeys. She can see him moving from her right side and hears him approach the left side. Lana feels him do the same to that arm.

He looks at the sheet and Lana. It hangs from behind her head and loops around her arms and then tied to the headboard bars. He can see her hands stretched to touch the posts away from the ends of the sheet. His eyes follow her body from her shoulders up along her back to her upraised ass. He licks his lips once more and says loud enough for her to hear.

He answers her earlier question now, calmly, "Lana, I can do anything I want to you and whenever I want."

With that, she feels him push a hand roughly between the bed and her body. Lana feels his fingers grab at her breast. She closes her eyes knowing he feels her excited nipple against his palm. She hopes he takes it as a sign she is cold rather than excited.

She wonders if he has figured out that she is excited by his chuckle.

"Now, Lana..." He says, giving her breast another squeeze, "...can I do anything I want?"

Lana does not say anything. Her eyes still closed. She cannot bring herself to admit it.

He pulls his hand away from her breast and let the stick slide down from her ass. He guides the stick slowly down along the back of her leg. He moves a little towards the back of the bed as the end of the stick slides inward towards her inner thigh.

Lana's mind follows the stick; she knows if he looks at her between her legs that he can tell she is excited. She curses her body once more for betraying her. Lana feels the stick slide up against her upper inner thigh and her pussy. She can feel him move the stick up against her and it then begins to move up and down along her pussy.

"Lana, answer the question."

She cannot believe she is enjoying the feel of the stick stroking her pussy.

"Ohhhh! Yes." Lana finds those words wrenched from her.

He nods, but knows she does not see his nod in response to her reply. He continues sliding the stick along her pussy.

Lana enjoys the feel of the stick along her. She finds herself loving the way the hard shaft slides down along her. Lana can feel her wetness smearing the stick. She believes that is what is allowing the stick to move much more smoothly along her pussy.

"Lana, where are there more sheets?" He asks.

Lana turns her head and nods towards the closet door and verbally answers, "In the drawer."

She can see him walking over to the closet. Lana can still see his excitement bouncing before him as he pulls out two more sheets. She watches him as he walks back towards the bed and places them next to her. Lana watches him as he picks one sheet up and unfolds it. She can see him making a circle with his hand while holding one end of the sheet. She can see the sheet twist into a tighter form. Lana watches as he ties the end he is holding around one wrist, then he weaves the other end through a couple of bars in the headboard.

He walks over to the other side and ties her right wrist the same way. He smiles to himself, now her arms are definitely secure. Overkill? He thinks to himself and shakes his head in response to the question. He looks down at her.

"Lana, should I tie your feet up? Would you like that?"

Lana quickly answers, shaking her head and saying, "No, please..."

He pauses for a few seconds trying to decide. He then says, "Okay Lana, let's see how obedient you are."

He walks towards the end of the bed.

Lana feels the bed move as the bed tilts. She can imagine him climbing onto the bed behind her. Her mind pulses wondering, imagining all the things he can and probably will be doing to her. She is very helpless in this position to do anything about it.

"Lana, pull yourself towards the headboard." He says as he taps her bottom with the bottom of the stick.

"I'd like a little more room back here." He finishes as the stick slides down along the skin of her ass and leg.

Lana can feel the stickiness of some wetness on the stick from her arousal. She did not wait. She did not want to feel the sting of the stick on her so she quickly scoots forward.

Lana can feel him moving between her legs. At first, it did not feel like anything more than that. Then Lana can feel his legs pressing against her legs from behind. She can feel his knees sliding against the inside of her legs. Lana finds his legs pushing outwards, spreading her legs forcefully apart. As her legs are spread, Lana can feel bottom lowering closer to the bed a little bit. Lana then feels the touch of the stick against her shoulder. It slides along her skin, tracing her shoulder until it stops at the center of her back below the nape of her neck. From there, Lana found herself following the stick as it moves along the center of her back. As the stick reaches her lower back, Lana can feel the pressure of the stick pushing down slightly. Her body obeys the command of the stick and her bottom lowers closer to the bed.

Lana feels it then, his hardness touches her skin. It throbs like before as it is pressed against the smooth silky skin. She hears herself moan aloud and hates herself even more for wanting it.

He guides the stick down from her lower back towards her hip. It easily slides around and under her raised bottom to her stomach.

Lana recognizes the feel of his cock against her. She can feel him shift behind her and then his cock bounces against her bottom. It slides, bouncing slightly then rests against the line of her ass cheeks. She cannot believe that his shaft seem to fit nicely between her ass cheeks. She can feel the stick move down from her stomach and between her legs. Lana could feel the shaft of the stick slide over her clit and against her pussy.