Role Play: Cat and Mouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lana, I'm going to stroke you with this stick. But I want you to think of one thing." He says and then pauses "Are you listening?"

Lana finds herself nodding and then clearly answering, "Yes."

"And while you think of that, remember I have a few choices back here."

He lets the stick slide along her, moving once more over her clit and pussy.

Lana finds a whimper escaping her lips. She can feel him shift and the movement of his cock does not escape her mind. It moves, sliding down from along her ass cheeks and slides under. She can feel his cock touching her pussy. It is not the head because it does not feel like it. She feels his shaft against her, throbbing along her pussy lips.

"I can slide it here."

Lana moans softly at the words and the thought.

He moves again and slides it away from her pussy lips. He places his cock head against her cheeks, near her other hole.

Lana tenses.

"Or I can go this way."

Lana can feel him push as his cock head spreads her ass cheeks and touches the entrance to her other hole. It does not move into her but she feels the bottom of his shaft leaning against her as he pushes slightly. She feels his cock head slide up as his shaft press against her. She can feel his testicles press against the bottom of her pussy.

Lana hears him moan at the touch of her warm pussy against his testicles and the feel of her skin along his shaft. She can feel him throbbing against her skin and between her ass cheeks. She feels the stick touching her bottom. It slides down as he shifts behind her once more. Lana follows it with her mind. She can feel the stick move down. The tip of it touches the entrance to her pussy while his cock still throbs against her other hole.

"Or I can do both."

Lana whimpers and manages to say, "I understand."

He pulls back the stick, removing it from her.

"Good, I would like to play a while. If that is okay with you." He says as he slaps her bottom once.

She can feel him pull back his cock from her, then she feels the bed move as he shifts behind her. Lana then feels his lips touch her ass and his hand squeezing one ass cheek. Her skin quivers at the touch of his lips. She can almost feel the lips of her pussy move as his hand kneads her ass. She finds herself moaning softly.

His lips move slowly down from her ass as his hand continues to squeeze.

She can feel him shift once more and then she hears him ask, "Lana, may I lick you?"

Lana nods and realizes he cannot see her, she groans out, "Yes."

He slides himself underneath her, his head positioned under and between her legs.

Lana can feel one hand touch her ass again. She then feels the stick touch her ass. It slides over and takes the place of his cock earlier. It slides down between her ass cheeks. She can feel it stop and lay against her and between her ass cheeks.

"Lower yourself onto my mouth, my sweet Lana." He says.

Lana obeys but feels the movement is awkward. She knows once her pussy touches his lips that he will know how exciting she finds this. At first she feels the touch of his lips on her. It does not quite touch her pussy and definitely not her clit. Rather, she can feel the soft touch of his lips above her clit, more in the pubic area. She can feel the touch of his lips moving softly along her skin, kissing lightly and sucking gently as it moves towards her clit. Lana can feel the stick move, sliding down from between her ass cheeks. It's hardness, she notes, is different from his cock. It feels more cool and hard. It does not have that smooth silky feel of a cock to it. Lana then feels the tip of his tongue against the skin just above her clit.

He slides his hand down with the stick, as his tongue tip slides along the skin just above her clit.

Lana hears herself moan, "Mmm!"

Lana can feel his tongue tip slide over her clit once and then he circles around her. Her mind follows his tongue as the tip moves around her clit. She imagines looking at him as his tongue pleasures her.

Lana finds herself moaning some more as she feels the movement of his tongue over her clit again. While her mind follows the movement of his tongue, she can feel the end of the stick push against her pussy. She can feel herself opening up to it. Lana can imagine her juices smearing the end of the stick as his tongue continues to flick across her clit. She can feel her body move as his tongue moves from flicking to circling her clit.

"Ohhh." She hears herself saying, finding it hard for her to stay still.

She cannot believe how his tongue is making her feel like this. She would have never thought that being in this position would make her so aroused. Lana breaks from her train of thought as she feels the stick being pushed against her a little. She relaxes her pussy, letting herself be spread before the stick.

Her hips roll up and down slightly as his tongue continues to move, circling Lana's clit. She shakes and trembles as she feels his tongue flick across her clit. Lana can hear herself breathing harder as the way his tongue seems to flick across her clit randomly while he circles her clit. Her body feels the different sensations all about from his hot breathe against her skin to the cool air about her naked body. Then there is the feel of her arms tied to the bed posts and her hand gripping the warming post. She can feel her legs shake as she holds her ass above his mouth. Lana wants to move, she wants to slide herself along his tongue feeling it and making him move faster. She wants to feel the stick slide into her, not just teasing her at the entrance of her pussy.

Lana feels it then, the stick sliding into her. It moves only a few inches in and she can feel herself gripping it, almost sucking it. Her body tries to pull it in further but the stick does not move. Her mind confused but the feeling is incredible. Her clit throbs as his tongue circles.

"Ohhh!" She moans, "Yes..."

Her body wants to buck, she needs to buck. But Lana does not dare to do so.

Lana feels the stick move, sliding slowly into her. Her mind wraps around the idea of how hard and how thick it feels in her. She can feel the stick moving so slowly but so pleasingly filling in her. It stops as she feels his fingers against her pussy. Lana notes that his tongue continues to circle as the stick moves.

She feels the stick slicing away, out of her. Then before the stick slides out, it moves slowly back in.

Lana moans loudly, only slightly muffled by the bed against her face. She hopes that the volume and the pitch of her moans and squealing tell him that she is nearing her climax. She cannot find the thought to put into words and then to force it from her lips. She can feel her thighs quiver.

Her pussy grips, squeezes the stick as he continues to slide it in and out of her. Lana also feels his tongue moving, the sensation different from the straight sliding of the stick. Her hips move up and down, rolling against the movement of his tongue while her body tries to push back and forth against the sliding stick. The contradiction in movements fuels her pleasure even more.

His hand grips the stick even tighter as he slides it in and out of her. The stick moves easily because of her excitement. He can feel her juices soak the stick and his hand. At the taste of her while his tongue flicks over her clit again and then moving it around, he moans. He moans at the feel of her juices, the feel of her clit and the smell of her fragrance.

He continues to move the stick as he removes his tongue.

"Lana, I want to taste your cum. Let me feel you cum against my tongue." He says below her.

She hears him through her pleasure. Lana almost smiles knowing the muffled sound of his voice is from her movements against him. She shivers again at the touch of his tongue against her clit once more. Lana can feel his tongue moving as fast as before and again circling. Then she feels the tip of his tongue flick across her clit sending an almost electric charge from the center of her clit to the rest of her body.

The stick continues to slide pushing into her until she feels his hand against her pussy. She moves, pushing against it and his hand moving closer to her climax.

Lana mind tells her body to hold off, knowing the feeling of the orgasm building. Her body shakes, telling her mind that it is not possible. The stroking stick and the flicking of his tongue breaks her will to hold off. Lana's last thought is that she has no choice as her mouth opens. She can hear herself moaning but her body can only feel the release. She bucks as it starts. Lana can feel his face against her as she presses down.

She cums. Lana knows in the back of her mind that copious amounts of nectar flow out of her and into his mouth. The thought sends her body shaking again.

Lana can feel his mouth open wider as his lips close around her clit. She can hear him sucking causing a different type of vibration around her already sensitive area and her body reacts to that by shuddering into the second wave. She can feel his lips sucking her clit as the stick continues to move.

Lana continues to move, shaking as her orgasm continues. She finds herself forced to ride the wave of her orgasm longer. She can feel her head thrash back and forth as her hip presses down. She can hear herself scream.

His stroking with the stick and sucking her clit continues until she slows down. As he feel her relaxing, he slides the stick out of her. He can hear her moan softly as the stick completely clears from her pussy. He then releases her clit.

Lana can feel herself panting, her breathing hard and still fast. She can feel him sliding out from underneath her. Her body slumps onto the bed, exhausted from the experience.

He stands next to her by the bed. He leans over and kisses her right temple once.

"Lana, I think we're done for the night." He says quietly into her ear.

"But I'll be staying with you a while longer."

Lana did not open her eyes, she is still breathing hard.

"Get some rest. I may wake you at any time." He smiles at her, then continues, "But first tell me Lana, do you belong to me now? Enough so that I can play with you whenever I want?"

Lana finds her head nodding, "Yes."

She opens her eyes then and turns her head to look at him, then adds, "At least tell me what to call you."

He smiles at her and his fingers slide into her hair. His fingers grab some hair to lift her head up slightly with her face towards him.

"You may call me 'Sir'."

With that, he presses his lips against her lips, kissing her hard and passionately.

Lana returns the kiss, with no will to defy the action. She can feel him pull away from their kiss and look at her, almost expectantly.

She hears herself say, "Yes, Sir."

Lana sees him smile at her answer and she feels pleased.

"Very good, Lana."

He releases her hair and stands up.

Lana can see his erection still bobbing in front of him. She sees him reach over and untie her wrist and then moves over to the other side. She feels his hand pat her behind as he walks by. Again, she feels pleased at his touch.

* * *

Later that evening, Lana types her message to him. She tells him how real that feels and she is surprised that he has no experience in this.

* * *

He smiles at the note. He quickly clicked off his response:

Thank you, my sweet Lana. Good night.

He logs off his machine and slips into his bed, his excitement still evident.