Role Play Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of a steamy acting career.
2.5k words
4.16
81.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction for readers

This story seemed to just run away from me. You'll find the first part a little less explicit from the rest. I needed to set the scene in order that you could understand where I'm coming from and where it may all lead. so please, read this before you continue with parts 1, 2 and more.

Role Play – Part 1

I was petrified! All I had ever wanted in my whole life was to act on a stage in front of hundreds of people. Well, it was about to happen but not in the way I had planned. It had started off so well...

************

It all began about 6 months ago. From the time I left school, almost 15 years ago, I had worked for the same company and was going nowhere. I was in a rut. My boss was a real pig! I almost felt quite disrespective thinking about him in this way but only almost. He made my life hell and treated me like a real skivvy. I didn't have a well paid job, even though I practically ran his office for him. My parents had secured this job for me and I was truly grateful to them but this really wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

My real love was for acting. I put up with my mundane day job as it gave me the opportunity to go to acting lessons in the city. I lived with my parents about an hour away from Osaka and it took all of my spare money to travel to the city each Friday night. One day, I thought, I will have lots of money and have beautiful clothes and my own apartment.

Well, one evening, I was in the office on my own, just finishing off some important paperwork when the door opened and a large gentleman walked in. I was surprised as I knew Mr Yukio had no more appointments today.

"Good evening sir" I said, bowing low. "How may I help you?"

"My name is Anthony Walker and I am here to see Mr Yukio. I believe we have an appointment at 6pm." he replied.

Although I knew that he had no appointment tonight I stepped back to check the office diary and advised him that his appointment was actually for the following week. I could see he looked annoyed with himself for turning up on the wrong day so decided to try to make him feel a little better. I offered him a drink and a chance to relax in the small lounge to the side of our office.

I felt he was obviously flattered that I should take time to make him feel a little more comfortable and gestured to me to sit down with him. I was a little hesitant as he was a client and therefore someone I should show respect to however he insisted.

"Sit down young lady." he said. "It makes me feel good to be in the company of a beautiful young lady. Tell me about yourself?"

I tried to sit opposite him but he manoeuvred me into sitting next him on the sofa. I didn't feel very comfortable sitting so near him; especially as he seemed to be very tactile. His hand rested on my knee several times and he edged very close as he spoke. My mind wandered......

This particular client had visited Mr Yukio several times before so I knew a little about him. He was the assistant CEO of a large Import/Export Company based in London England. I could tell he was a successful man as his whole demeanour showed he had plenty of money. He wore custom made suits and had lots of gold both around his neck and across his fingers. (I suppose I was a little naïve because if I had been a little wiser to the ways of the western world I would have known his appearance was actually quite tacky.)

Although I felt a little uneasy he went to great limits to make me feel comfortable with him. I suppose I was flattered that he was interested in me.

"Now tell me Anna – you don't mind if I call you Anna do you?" he asked, tapping my knee. "I feel as if I know you well by now and I have to tell you it is you I need to meet with, rather than your boss." He paused for a moment before continuing "You interest me Anna...I know you have an excellent brain and, what impresses me even further is that you are a very beautiful young woman. I have a proposition for you, if you would be gracious enough to hear me out?"

"What on earth would he want with me?" I thought. But feeling flattered by his comments I let him continue.

"I have an opening in my organisation for someone just like yourself. It would mean however, you moving over to England and working closely with both myself and my management team."

"Now, before you make any hasty decisions, let me tell you the terms I would offer you should you accept. We will firstly fly you over to Heathrow, first class of course. We will then place you in one of the company luxury apartments in the city. All of your expenses will be covered and I will ensure that your salary will start at double your present rate. This will rise subject to satisfactory assessment throughout your 6month probationary period."

He noticed by eyebrows lift when he mentioned the length of the probationary period and said "I would expect you to work a guaranteed probationary period of at least 6 months Anna. This is because I understand you may be homesick and want to make sure you give yourself time to settle in."

"I've spoken with a few of your colleagues and understand you are interested in taking up acting as a career. This is one of the reasons I chose to ask you Anna. After a short period of training I may have an opening for you."

My head was spinning! This is certainly not what I expected to hear. I couldn't think straight! All I could see, initially, was the fact that if I took him up on his offer I would have money! Lots of it, and I would be able to fulfil my dreams of being rich and having lovely clothes and jewellery. The big drawback was the fact that I would have to leave my native Japan and move to live in a totally different culture...one I was totally ignorant of!

"But" I stammered, I don't understand. You must have hundreds of people within your company that would fill the role? Why me?"

"I'll be honest with you Anna" he replied. "I respect your brain, your professionalism and your application to hard work."

I was flattered by his words. I could feel myself blush and even tremble a little in anticipation of his offer.

He continued "But I would be wrong if I didn't also tell you that I also love the fact that you have both a beautiful face and lovely body. Please don't be offended with my words Anna, I mean them as a compliment to you. I am leaving now but will leave my number with you. There will also be a ticket for you at Osaka airport, leaving on Friday 6th. If you decide to accept my offer, then just turn up at the airport, board the plane and I will guarantee you will be met at the other end."

The next few days passed by so quickly. I spoke with my parents and was given their blessing. All that was in my head was the fact that I would have money...lots of it. I could buy myself lots of clothes, lots of jewellery and maybe even meet a nice young English man to marry and treat me well.

I think I had made my mind up almost from the time Mr Walker had asked me. Perhaps I was a little naïve but I craved a better life for myself.

As David Walker returned to his hotel he smiled to himself. "That was easier than I imagined" he thought. "I would usually have had to have offered a little more incentive that that but I think this one is ripe for picking."

Picking up his mobile David dialled a number and it was immediately answered.

"Hello David. What news have you got for me then?" he heard.

It always amazed David when he spoke to Richard. He was the most consummate professional. He could cut a competitor to the quick with one short sentence, just by using a certain tone in his voice but then on the other hand, he could melt ice when he was in 'smooth' mode. He had seen the most hardened businesswomen become putty in his hands after just one short conversation with him.

"Hello Richard" said David. "It all went according to plan. The little bitch doesn't know what's going to hit her in a few short months. Is the plan the same for this one?" he said.

"Of course, Richard. What was she like? Of course, I've seen her picture but I want to hear your description of her and your impression."

"Well, she's a beauty alright! Richard. Pretty short, around 5'2", typical Japanese ...slim waist and hips but this is where she differs from the rest. She has the most magnificent breasts...

"David please?" interrupted Richard "What's with 'breasts' business? They're tits at best...and at worst ...well I'm sure you can think of something else to call them?"

"Well her tits then" continued David. "She must be at least a DD and although she couldn't tell I was looking, I could see her nipples were extremely long. The punters will love them eh?" he laughed. "I was aching to suck 'em myself! Oh and while I think about it, we'll have to order in the specialist equipment...I think the standard size clamps and rings probably wont fit her."

"As she moved away from me I noticed her bum was pretty small so I would imagine she must have quite a tight little hole....A few of our larger clients will love her......" he sniggered.

As David was talking, Richard could feel himself becoming aroused. His hand moved to his groin to stroke his growing member. However he wasn't content with just touching himself he needed release.

"Hang on a moment David" he asked. "I won't be a minute." At that he covered the receiver and pressed a button on another phone. "Just come in here a minute will you Miyu? Oh and bring James in with you." The door opened and in walked a pretty dark haired girl and an older, smartly dressed man. The girl was oriental and must have been only around 18-20 years old. She wouldn't have been classed as a beauty but there was certainly something appealing about her. Perhaps it was her large eyes or mouth?

"James, as part of your training, I want you to sit here beside me and learn from me. This will be an integral part of your job and I want you to see how I handle my staff.

Richard sat back in his large leather armchair and spread his legs. Seeing the look of fear in her eyes made him even more aroused and he continued "See to this Miyu!" as he slipped his hand over his now erect cock. "Make sure your hair does not cover your face. I need James to see exactly how you please me."

As Miyu moved forward to kneel in front of him he put his hand on her shoulder and said "before you do that Miyu, please remove your skirt and panties." He smiled as he saw the look of horror in her face. But she knew she had no choice. She had rebelled in the past and suffered badly because of it. Once she was naked from the waist down, she knelt down I front of him, in the position she had been taught...her knees spread wide and bottom held high. Using both of her hands she deftly unbuttoned the catch on the waist of his silk hand made trousers and drew the zip down releasing his cock.

"Continue David" ordered Richard.

"Well, she has long brown hair and huge eyes and her pretty little mouth was not covered in lipstick. She was a natural beauty alright, Richard. Her conservative white blouse was stretched over her tits. Japanese women's size clothing did not allow for huge mams like hers. Sitting so close to her I could see that the buttons at the front of her blouse were stretched and that her breathing was a little heavy so I would assume she was nervous..... I liked that!

Another thing I noticed was she may possibly have a defiant streak in her. Most Japanese women would always wear low heeled shoes, in order not to tower over their bosses however; her heels must have been at least 3 inches high. As she sat beside me I could tell she was having trouble keeping her knees together due to the height of her footwear."

As he was talking, Richard was getting warmer and warmer. Miyu was an expert at her trade....he had made sure of that! When he had first 'recruited' her she was very inexperienced but after several months practice on both himself and his colleagues she had now mastered the art of fellatio. However she still had much to learn. He knew she still became severely embarrassed with being watched and felt humiliated. But that was the turn on for him. That was why he always made sure that someone was there to watch her. It was usually a woman but only James was around today. He gestured James to move behind her, knowing he could see both her mouth working its magic and her open ass and protruding pussy lips. He had insisted she keep her jet black pubic hair thick and bushy and made sure she showed it at every given opportunity. However part of James' training was to learn not to touch until I was finished. He would progress to the next stage once he had finished with my sloppy seconds. James was also not allowed to touch because that would mean she may cum...and she was not allowed to! All Richard allowed James to do was watch and perhaps lean in to breathe on her pussy. He needed to make sure that Miyu was aware that James was watching.

As Richard felt his climax rising to the surface he pushed Miyu back against James, who held her upright and watched as Richard shot his creamy cum all over her face. He enjoyed watching her splutter but, at the same time, he knew she loved this and to prove his point, he watched as she used her fingers to scoop some from her cheeks and fill her mouth....licking her lips in pleasure.

"Just make sure she gets her flight and is met here at Heathrow David" he continued. "Perhaps Edward would be the best person to greet her? These women always fall for the crisp English accent and good manners. Just make sure he follows the script though. I want her to feel beholden right from day one!"

To be continued: