Role Play or Reality

Story Info
Story about a wife keeping her husband guessing.
3.2k words
78.8k
54
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me start by saying I have a very sexy exciting wife. Looking at her and being with her is more exciting than when I meet her 20 years ago. I must admit I do have several fetish some she really enjoys and embraces, others there are times she would rather I did not bring up. This story is one that is about probably her least favorite. So I am not sure if my years of asking and begging have finally paid off. Or if this night was just one hell of a role play, either way it was a very exciting night.

It was a Friday night around 4pm when my wife arrived home. It was our usual ritual to have cocktails when she got home. So I kissed her and asked her what she would like. She replied "I will have a Tokyo Martini, but first you have to put something on."

I knew exactly what this meant. Some time ago I had bought a CB6000 male Chasity device. Mainly for me because it reminded me of all the cuckold movies I had watched almost every one the husband is locked up in one, watching his wife get fucked. This was a huge fantasy of mine, but my wife was not the crazy about it. However if I just kept my thoughts to myself she did like how submissive and attentive, I became when my cock was locked up and she had the only key. So we often played using this device. So her asking me to put it on was no surprise or out of the ordinary.

So off to the bedroom I went to put on some lube and stuff my cock into this very restrictive plastic cage. It is not easy to get on, you start to get excited just thinking about it, then you're rubbing lube on your cock. Then try to get it into this device. But finally got it in and all locked up. I came out handed her the key and gave her a kiss, and told her off much I love her. I went and made us those drinks.

As we were enjoying our drinks, I asked her what she would like for dinner. She smiled and said she would not be home she was going out on a date. "With who." I asked.

"That is totally none of your business, beside that is not how it works, in any of those cuckold movies or hotwife stories you read, does that husband have a say? No and why don't you read that contract you sign so many years ago. In fact go get it out and read it out load to me"

In an attempt into taking her into cuckolding me I had read on the internet about some contract, so I downloaded one and modified it a bit, and presented it to her signed one night. So I went and got it out and read it to her.

"See you agree, that I chose and chose to tell you or not. My choice not yours right?"

"Yes."

"And I get to fuck anyone suck anyone, that I chose and don't have to tell you about it right?"

"Yes, does this mean you're going to do this?"

"Let's put it this way, whether I do or I don't I have the right too, and if I did you can never be mad, you in fact have to be supported and appreciate, that if I did I would be doing it for you. Care to change your mind and tear up that contract right now?"

I was not sure, was this a game? Was this a test? Was this real? She was very playful, so I thought it was just a roleplay night? But I had to consider that it might be real, perhaps after all these years my fantasy was about to come true. But did I want it to be real? My answer would be binding and final there would be now going back. If real and was going out to fuck someone tonight. With that thought I could feel my cock swelling in the cage trying to get hard but couldn't, I felt exhilarated, excited and so much in love with her, that there was only one answer.

"No honey I don't want to tear up the contract, I stand by every word, and I love you and worship you."

"Good now where is that EHF envelope?"

The EHF stood for emergency hot wife fund. Sometime ago again in one of my attempts to entice her into my fantasy I put $200 dollars in an envelope with a picture of a wife kissing her lover as the husband watch. I told her it was hers anytime she wanted to go out on a date. And now she was, or was she? Surely her date would pay, did she need the money because she was just going out to dinner with a girlfriend.

"I never thought you would use it so, I just put it back in the bank."

"Well I guess you're headed to the bank right now and get it back out. So get going I don't want to be late."

"Well wouldn't your date pay, why do you need the money?"

"Because, I mean I might not object to being felt up, fingered or suck a cock in a car. But If I am going to be fucked it is going to be on a comfy bed in a classy hotel. So just let your mind wander and think about that and get to the bank and back quickly."

I quickly drove to the bank and took out the money, a little embarrassed about being out in public with my cock all locked up, I mean I don't think it is that visible, but it is just the thought, it is tight and a little uncomfortable so it is always on your mind, especially being away from my sexy wife who holds the only key so she was always on my mind as well as what may be happening that night.

I got back, and as I entered kissed her and handed her the money, she said "That is more like it, I am going to take a shower, and you are going to start deciding what I should wear tonight. I know how much you love going into my pantie drawer, so why don't you go pick out a sexy pair for me to wear tonight, for my date." She smiled sexy and kind of flirty again leaving me wondering was this real. She then said "Oh speaking of clothes take all yours off right now and hand them to me"

I quickly obeyed and handed her my clothes. "You're not going to need these at all tonight"

I stood there naked in front of her, feeling a little embarrassed, as she commented.

"Look at that poor little cock all squeezed up and can't get hard. But I need to see a big hard cock."

"Does that mean you are letting me out" "no it just means I will have to go out and find one." she laughed. Again making me wondering was this just all a game. I asked "why do I have to be naked while you're gone."

"Not that I have to tell you but I will. It is to make sure your alone and thinking of only me. So there will be no neighbors or friends coming over for a drink. You're just going to have to put the blinds down, pretend you're not home. Sit here naked and think of me. And speaking of thinking of me while you're alone naked, you are going to watch all your cuckold movies, and be thinking that might be my wife right now. Right now she might be fucking someone. And besides I know you can't get out of that thing without the key that I will have with me and you can't jerk off, so just you and your imagination, got it?"

"yes."

"And by the way I will be checking up on you. You have Skype on your phone correct?"

"Yes."

"Good so keep it on and keep the camera on, so I can look in on you at any time. Of course my camera will be off, you don't get to see me. But I or should I say we can check in on you. Imagine the conversation, Oh what about your husband? Oh here he is sitting naked just waiting for me. Sitting there thinking about me getting fucked, isn't that funny?"

"You would not do that."

"Oh yes I would and will, and besides this is want you want is it not? This is what you want to think about this is what you want to happen, no?"

"Yes."

"That was not very enthusiastic."

"Yes dear I love you so much, and love that you are doing this for me."

"That's better I am off to shower, go start deciding what I should wear tonight."

I went to the bedroom, and with my mind going crazy with both excitement and fear, starting picking out clothes. She return from the shower, stood in front of me and dropped her towel. Standing totally naked, her pussy freshly shaved and so smooth and a few drops of water still clinging to her body. I so much want to just take her throw her on the bed and fuck her. But caged and her comment of "Don't get any ideas, you think you have never seen me naked before."

"But you so beautiful, such a Goddess, I love you so much."

"I know and I love you, and that is why I am doing this, now let's see what you have picked out?"

She made various changes to what I picked out, she thought perhaps my tastes very a little to slutty. She commented, "Perhaps if I was just going to someone's house that would be ok, but we are going out for dinner first." There were those ambiguous words again. Someone, we no names no gender, was this all a wonderful role play night.

"I did like the panties you did pick out, so you put them on me." I proceed to kneel and hold the panties as she slipped her feet in. I then slid the panties slowly up her long beautiful legs and finally covering her smooth shaved pussy, just inches from my mouth I so wanted to pull them back down and lick that pussy. But I know that would not be well received. So instead just gave her pussy a gentle kiss on the outside of her panties and told her "I Love you."

She then instructed me to just sit and watch. It was strange sort of a strip in reverse, but every movement from putting on her bra, slipping up her skirt, pulling over her top, slowly putting on her stockings, to even the way she sprayed her perfume on was pure ecstasy.

"I think I'm ready what do you think."

"You are stunning absolutely beautiful."

"Good I hope who I am meeting thinks so too."

Again with the who, so I would not know, it could just be a girlfriend, or was it indeed another man, and who?

"Now lets go over the rules, what are you going to be doing while I am gone?"

"I will be sitting naked watching cuckold movies imagining that it is you that is doing all those things."

"Good and what are my rules?"

"You have no rules, you can do whatever you want."

"Good but let's clarify a few of those things as you call them."

"If while I am out I want to kiss another man is that ok."

"Yes."

"What if I am excited and want him to feel my breasts, or my pussy is that ok."

"Yes."

"What if it goes a little farther and I want to suck his cock is that ok."

"Yes."

"And what if it goes all the way and I want to fuck him is that ok."

"Yes."

"You don't sound very sure, this is your last chance you can say no right now, I will uncage you right now, we will have a nice dinner at home and you can make love to me, or I can walk out that door. But if I do there is no turning back, it can't be undone, and you have to be even more loving and supportive of what I am doing. Your choice, what do you want, decision time."

"I want you to walk out that door." I mumbled. She said say it clearer, so I am sure, because I will gladly stay. "I want you to walk out that door." I said in a loud clear voice and kissed her. "Then let's go over your answers again, and be clear on the answers and consequences."

"If while I am out I want to kiss another man is that ok."

"Yes, I want you too and will love you for doing it."

"What if I am excited and want him to feel my breasts, or my pussy is that ok."

"Yes, I want you too and will love you for doing it."

"What if it goes a little farther and I want to suck his cock is that ok."

"Yes, I want you too and will love you for doing it."

"And what if it goes all the way and I want to fuck him is that ok."

"Yes, I want you too and will love you for doing it."

"Well off to dinner I go, be good while I am gone...like you have a choice." she laughed.

I took my place on the coach naked and caged, and started watching the movies. All the time watching the husbands which took me to a different level of excitement seeing I could not get hard or jerk off. I started thinking even stranger things, like would she ever let me watch like some of the husband got to. Would she make me suck her lovers cock till it got hard and then sit beside them as he fucks her hard? The idea was so vivid in my mind I went to the bedroom and got out a realistic dildo that looks like a cock and placed it my mouth and started to suck it just to experience the sensation. Just then my Skype rang, I quickly dropped the rubber cock and answer my SKYPE call from my wife.

"Well I see you're still naked, but what's that on the bed beside you, getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you, or just hoping or practicing." she laughed, then it sounded like she said to someone else, and I am not sure because it sounded crowed where she was, so not sure if it was "I told you he will." Or "We will just have the bill."

I still had no idea of whether she was just out with a girlfriend, or on a date I did not care. I was in this euphoric state of arousal that surpassed any and all logic at this point.

Later I received another call from her, it was late and she sound like she was in the car." Well given any more blowjobs lately." she laughed "Boy you really are very bi curious, you really want to suck a cock."

"Yes."

"Now we talked about those one word answers."

"Yes I want to suck a cock, I want to suck your lovers cock before and after he fucks you, I want to lick his cum out of your pussy, I want to lick your pussy as he fucks you. I want..." I was interrupted by her saying "Whoa there someone had perhaps watching too much TV." she laughed "You're getting way ahead of yourself, this is only the beginning this night was about your imagination. Although you may get one of your wishes tonight, wait for me in the bedroom."

The confusion started to sink in as I ran to the bedroom. The statement about the evening being for my imagination, was this all one wonderful role play night. But then how would, one of my wishes could come true, was this reality.

I heard my wife come in the door and she came directly to the bedroom, quickly pulled off her top and bra, and dropped her skirt. But wait wear were her panties? She had them on when she left, I know I put them on her.

"I need you to lick my pussy quick." I gladly did but noticed a familiar taste of cum. We had played with this fantasy before. I would save up some cum. And place it on her or in her and lick it out. I enjoyed my cum mixed with her so knew the taste right away.

But was this my cum? Had she taken some of my cum from the fridge outside with her. Then in the car taken off her panties, and played with herself while placing my cum on her and mixing her cum with mine. Then just ran in the house forgetting her panties.

Or did she really go out with some guy, let him fuck her, rushed home and the panties where forgot on some hotel floor, and I was licking another man's cum out of my wife's pussy? While debating these thoughts I heard.

"I need your cock to." and quickly unlocked me

What did she mean my cock too, as if in my cock as well as my tongue that I had just been using? Or my cock too and well as the one she had just enjoyed with her lover. She took my now free cock in her hand and asked "Notice anything about the taste of my pussy?"

"Yes I tasted cum in it, was it mine or someone else's?"

"Does it matter, did you enjoy it."

"Yes I did."

"And if you had a choice which would you prefer, that is was yours, or you just tasted another man's cum inside your wife's pussy."

"Another man's cum from your pussy" as my much long caged cock instantly got rock hard. "Oh I see by your cock that is a true full answer. Keep thinking that, while you make love to me, I want your cock in my now."

She did not have to ask twice I quickly slid my cock inside her kissed her and told her how much I love her. I tried to go slow, but with all the thoughts and all the excitement, I quickly started to thrust into her and came within seconds.

She smiled and said "I guess you have some more clean up to do and wonder where both yours, or where they two different ones."

I went back down on her slowly and wondered myself. I washed up my face and came back to her. I held her so tight like I never wanted to let her go, and held her with so much love in my heart for the most incredible exciting beautiful women I had ever known. We feel into a blissful sleep in each other's arms.

Was it a role play night? Was it reality? I don't know and I don't care because it was wonderful. I truly love my wife.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When she leaves you or gives you a S.T.D.

I guess you will know, what a punk, no wonder she wants another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
''dumb fuck day''

man,, this must really be ''dumb fuck day''. 3rd dumb fuck story in a row

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great tease.....well done!

Take on board the criticisms which could have been worded kinder. 5 stars from me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unreadable

The author needs to take a 6th grade English class.

The number of errors of spelling, grammar, and punctuation in this (short) piece is in the hundreds.

Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Post this crap correctly

So no one needs to read it that doesn't want to. Then do a better job of proof reading or get an editor. I usually don't comment on grammar mistakes, but this was impossible to read.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
More Stories