Role Playing

Story Info
A Forced Fantasy.
931 words
3.63
17.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy.

*****

Chapter 1

You enter your room, your hair wrapped in a towel and towel around your body. I peer out from the closet. You are perfect in every way. You remove the towel from your hair and shake your hair free. You drop the towel from your body. My breathing quickens. It is very tempting to creep from my hiding place now, but I like pulling their clothes off. You bend over, opening the bottom drawer of your dresser. Your breasts hang and my dick begins to grow. I rub my hands against the front of my pants. You pick out a pair of small shorts. They are tight and cling to you like they were painted on. Your shirt is equally as tight and with no bra you nipples protrude against the shirt. You are my dream girl. I have waited for this for a long time.

Now dressed, you turn towards the door to leave the room. I quietly walk up behind you and clamp my hand over your mouth, pressing my growing dick against your thinly covered ass. Your surprise scream is muffled. I wrap my arm around your mid-section and lift you. After your initial shock you start kicking. I carry you in the bedroom and toss you on the bed. You start to frantically crawl away, panting. I grab your ankle and drag you back to me, blocking your wild kicks. Your skin is soft. I climb on top of you, again grinding my bulge into your ass.

"Get off of me" you scream, "Get the fuck off of me".

I grab your hair and pull back, lifting your upper body. You cry out in pain. Your hand immediately reach back for my hand. Tears well in your eyes. I use my other hand to grope your breasts. Your nipples harden.

"Don't touch me" you scream through gritted teeth.

Quickly, I catch the bottom of your shirt and snatch it over your head. Your breasts fall free and then you fall back to the bed. You start to roll under me. You are facing me now. Your breasts are exposed. Your breasts are beautiful. You start to swing at me. Your breasts bounce. My dick grows even more. I grab your hands and pull them over your head, pinning them to the bed. I love the effect it has on your breasts.

"Don't do this to me. Please stop! Please stop! Leave me alone. Let me go," you cry, tears streaming down your face as you continue to struggle.

I release your hands and you roll again and start crawling away. I catch the waist band of your shorts and as you crawl away they are pulled down. You kick back frantically and wildly, trying to land a solid kick but all you dos is help me remove your shorts. You are now on the other side of the bed, completely naked. You have to run past me to get to the door. After a moment hesitation you try for the door. As you shrink your shoulder and try to dodge past me, I catch you by the hair and sling you on the bed. You scream in pain. You are so beautiful. I quickly remove my pants and crawl over you.

Pleading you say, "Please stop. Please don't to this to me. I beg you. Please!"

You start trying to hit me. I push my knee between your legs. You fight harder. The more you fight and move, the easier it is to position myself between your thighs. I grab your wrists and hold them over your head, trapping them with one hand. Again I look at your breasts. They are pulled up and fall slightly to the side. They are perfect. You are perfect. I am now fully between your legs. The head of my dick is gently touching the lips of your pussy.

"Please, please don't. I don't want this. Please let me go." you whisper and you stop fighting, seeing the futility. You stare into my eyes with your wet, scared eyes and whisper again, "please".

I slowly slide my other hand up from your hip, across your right breast and up to you neck. I place my hand over your throat and start to squeeze. Your skin starts to turn white around my fingers. You gasp. Your eyes grow as realization hits you. You mouth opens, but no sound escapes. Your face starts to turn red. I lower myself and enter your most intimate place.

Chapter 2

"Please don't cum in me!" she had given up physically fighting. He had won. He had gotten what he wanted. She still tried to mentally fight but her body kept betraying her.

"Please don't. I don't want to get pregnant," She hoped this would convince him but he kept on. He tensed, he pushed himself deeper, he closed his eyes. He cummed in her and collapsed.

He rolled offer her and sighed. "That was great."

She lay on his chest.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"A little but it's okay. I liked it. I've never finished so hard," she replied.

"I'm glad you liked it. It was amazing for me. I felt like I had so much power" he beamed.

"I felt so defenseless. I loved it." she said as she gazed up into his face. His eyes were closed and he was still breathing heavily. "I want to do this again, but next time I want you to have help."

"Sounds like a plan" he said.