Role-Playing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,930 Followers

Jennifer slept well, relaxed from her back-to-back orgasms, but was up before the sun searching father-daughter incest fantasies on her computer. She was shocked to discover how many sites were devoted to the topic. It's at least fairly common, she decided, if not completely healthy to fantasize about having sex with your daughter. Most of the sites were either crude pictures of teenage girls having sex with middle-aged men or erotic sex stories about incest. Several sites appeared to be academic discussions of incest, but ended up being the same crude pictures and poorly edited stories. She finally concluded that it wasn't a unique fantasy and that, unless acted upon, it was ultimately harmless.

Chuck, on the other hand was in a funk most of the morning. He couldn't even look at Ellie when she came to breakfast and he quickly finished his coffee and left for the office. As much as he enjoyed hearing his wife describe Ellie's body, he now regretted having told her about his fantasy. It's a sick and perverted way to improve their sex life.

He muddled through his work and by lunchtime, his secretary was concerned enough to ask if he was okay.

"Hey," Melanie says, closing the door and turning the lock, "you okay?"

"Yeah. Just... um... a lot going on at home." He says, not looking up from his desk.

"That's why you've got me, sugar." Melanie says, unbuttoning her blouse and draping it carefully over a chair. "Remember, I'm here to help you forget about all those troubles at home." She laughs as she unzips her skirt and steps out of it.

Chuck looks up and sees Melanie standing there in her bra and panties, both nearly matching her light brown skin tone and shakes his head.

"I thought we agreed to stop doing this in the office." Chuck says, not really in the mood for her today. "What if we get caught?" Their affair had started a few months ago with just this type of encounter, but they'd graduated to a local hotel where they usually go right after work several days a week.

"I can't wait until later," Melanie says, removing her bra and shaking free her large brown tits, "and you don't look like you should wait." The sight of Melanie's tits stirs Chuck's cock to life and he decides not to argue with her. "Let me do all the work, baby," Melanie says, dangling her tits over him as she loosens his tie and starts unbuttoning his shirt. Sucking her thick black nipple into his mouth, Chuck leans forward to allow Melanie to pull his shirt from his shoulders.

"That's the spirit." Melanie says, as Chuck reaches over and pulls her panties down. Melanie spreads her legs and Chuck brushes his hand through her thick, spongy pubic hair. She's already wet with anticipation when he slides his fingers between her chocolate brown thighs. This wasn't always the case. Melanie started the affair to hedge her bet when she started hearing layoff rumors a few months ago. Since then several cutbacks have been made and she has survived every one of them.

She probably doesn't need to keep fucking her boss to keep her job, but it turns out he's a great lover and always leaves her satisfied. She especially likes the way he eats her through multiple orgasms before plunging his large cock into her soggy pussy. Not today, though. Today she just wants to suck and fuck him out of his funk.

"Wait a minute, baby, let's get you undressed first." Melanie steps back, pulling him to his feet. Loosening his belt and undoing his button, she pulls his zipper down. With his pants hanging open, she pauses to slide her hand into the fly of his boxers and caress his stiff cock.

"Mmmm." Chuck moans as Melanie expertly stimulates his cock with her fingers. "God, Mel." Chuck groans.

"I know, sugar." Melanie kisses his lips as her thumbs swirls over his sensitive cockhead. Pulling her hand out, Melanie kneels on the floor and pulls his trousers the rest of the way down, followed by his boxer shorts. Leaving them both in a bunch around his ankles, she pushes him down into his swivel chair, spreads his knees apart and reaches for his throbbing cock.

"Lunchtime." She smiles, wrapping her thick, black lips around his pale cock. Chuck hired Melanie for her superb secretarial skills, but they pale in comparison to her amazing cocksucking ability. He watches, as she licks and sucks, coating his entire cock with her saliva before using her hand to pump him into her mouth.

Chuck leans his head back and closes his eyes as Melanie's tongue licks and swirls, her head bobs and her hand corkscrews up and down his cock. The sensations are incredible! He grabs her hair and tries to force his cock farther into her warm mouth. She pulls her head back, leaving just his cockhead in her mouth and her tongue flicking the underside of it. Still pumping his cock with one hand, her other hand finds his balls and lightly rolls them around with her fingertips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck, Mel!" Chuck explodes into her mouth, jerking out several loads of cum that Melanie hungrily swallows as she sucks him dry. "Thanks," he pants, "I needed that."

"Want to talk about it?" Melanie asks, licking the sides of his spent cock while stretching it out with her hand.

"No, just Jenn trying to rekindle our sex life again." He says, not willing to disclose his sick perversions. "She's got this idea that if I fantasize about someone else I'll be able to get it up with her."

"Did you?" Melanie asks, sucking his limp cock into her mouth and moving it around with her tongue.

"No, it didn't work," he lies.

"Did you try fantasizing about me?" Melanie raises an eyebrow while continuing to suck on his gradually responding cock.

"No, I think that would be weird." He says, his cock finally reacting to her continued machinations. "You are amazing."

"Don't you forget it," she laughs. His cock is now fully recovered and Melanie stands up. "What's your pleasure, kind sir?" She bows, allowing her ample breasts to hang deliciously from her chest. "Would you like your wench turned or mounted?" Melanie turns her ass towards him and he squeezes her firm, round cheeks, kneading them with his fingers. Melanie is the only black woman Chuck has ever been with and he loves her sumptuous ass. It's unlike any white woman's ass could ever be and his cock twitches at the thought of fucking her from behind. But not today. Today he wants her facing him, kissing him and rubbing her big tits all over his chest.

"Mounted," he says and watches her smile.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Chuck scoots down in the chair and Melanie swings her leg over him, positioning her knees on either side of his hips. Leaning forward she pushes her tongue into his mouth, mashes her large tits against his chest and slowly lowers herself onto his hard cock.

"Mmppphhhh." Chuck moans into her mouth as her hot velvety pussy sheaths itself around his cock. He tries to push up into her, but her weight holds him down and she squeezes her pussy muscles around his throbbing rod. With a slight rolling motion of her hips, she starts sliding him in and out of her pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Melanie sits up straight, pushing her tits into his face, as she rhythmically rolls her hips and bounces on his cock in short rapid strokes. Intoxicated with pleasure and his brain clear of any incestuous thoughts, Chuck grabs her tits and again sucks one of her thick black nipples into his mouth.

"Yeah baby, suck it, bite it," Melanie coos, wrapping her arms around his head, almost smothering him in her fleshy tits while she picks up the pace, jouncing on his cock and testing the suspension limits of his executive chair.

With his teeth gently clenched on her hard black nipple and his tongue swirling around it, Chuck thrusts his hips up, trying to match her frantic rhythm.

With little advance warning, they're out of control. They've reached the point where the rhythm takes over; they grab hold of each other and just ride for the goal. An earthquake could hit the building, or the fire alarms go off and they would be powerless to stop their frenzied movements until they crest the summit of pleasure's hill.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Melanie slams her pussy down on Chucks cock, squeezing him inside her spasming cavern and flooding him with her hot juices. Chuck's cock echoes her urgency, jerkily spurting his full load of cum into her syrupy mix. Their combined love juices would create a beautiful interracial baby if Melanie weren't so diligent about her birth control pills, but neither of them is thinking about this as they bask in their post-coital bliss.

"I have to get back to work," Melanie says once her breathing has returned to normal. "I don't want to get fired." She smiles, kissing him on the lips.

"No chance," Chuck answers, as she disengages herself from his spent cock. "Thanks, Mel. You always know what I need."

"You always need the same thing, sir." Melanie teases, while slipping her arms into her bra. "I'll always be here for you, Chuck. Just don't get mushy on me." She finishes getting dressed and blows him a kiss as she leaves the office. Best fucking hiring decision he ever made!

Chuck pulls his trousers up to his thighs and hobbles into the executive bathroom that's attached to his office. He normally doesn't worry about going home with Melanie's juices on his cock, but who knows what Jennifer will suggest they try tonight. Grabbing the washcloth, he thoroughly cleans himself with soap and water.

While her daddy is fucking his secretary, Ellie is trying to concentrate in fifth period math. She almost told her best friend, Hannah, about last night when they were having lunch together but decided to keep the secret to herself. At her birthday party, Hannah was the most vocal about her dad's sexiness, once the others had gotten it started. For as long as they've been friends and the countless times Hannah has slept over at her house, she never knew Hannah thought of her dad that way. When Ellie asked her about it at lunch today, Hannah dismissed her concern by saying it was all just fun, but then added with a giggle that Ellie's dad is really sexy without a shirt.

The bell rings and Ellie gathers up her notebook, not having heard any of the assignment or test review. Oh well. She runs into Steve while walking to her science class.

"Hey, Ellie! Wait up!" Steve calls from behind her. Steve is one of the dates who left her wanting the last time they went out. He's over six feet tall with dark, curly hair hanging just over his ears. His cock isn't as big as her daddy's but he might be the right candidate for her fantasy.

"Hi Steve." Ellie says, standing on her tiptoes while she gives him a hug.

"Sam is having a party Friday night after the football game. Would you like to go?" He asks as they walk together towards their lockers.

"Sure." Ellie says, wondering if she can get her fantasy to work in the backseat of his car. That's where they did it the last time.

"His parents are out of town all week, so... it... um... could be fun." He smiles sheepishly.

"Yeah. I'm sure it will be." She says cryptically. Perfect! Ellie tries to remember how many bedrooms Sam's house has, but realizes she's never been there.

"Great!" Steve's smile takes up his whole face. "See ya later." He says, running to make his next class. Yeah, see you later, Ellie muses, excited about getting home and preparing for her fantasy fuck. She hopes her parents are at it again tonight so she can solidify her image of her dad fucking her.

Dinner is uneventful with everyone making small talk about nothing. They all seem more comfortable tonight, than they did at breakfast. Jennifer resolved her guilt with computer research, Chuck fucked his completely away with his secretary and Ellie is making mental plans for her own incestuous fantasy. Everyone's happy!

Ellie is extremely disappointed that there is no sexual action in her parent's bedroom tonight. She hears them talking but then they roll over and go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow. She falls asleep thinking about how to make her fantasy work.

While Ellie's taking her shower the next morning her mom comes into the bathroom.

"Mom!" Ellie cries trying to cover herself behind the shower curtain. "A little privacy, please."

"Oh really, sweetheart, don't be silly. I just need something from the medicine cabinet." Jennifer lingers in the bathroom presumably looking through the medicine cabinet but actually waiting for her daughter to finish her shower.

"Do you still go to that same salon for your waxing, El?" Jennifer says when the shower turns off.

"Yeah, why?" Ellie asks reaching around the shower curtain for a towel and wondering why her mom wants to know about her bikini waxing.

"I want to have mine done and I thought I'd go to the same place." Her mom smiles as Ellie steps from the shower. "Can I see how you're doing yours now?"

"Mom, what's going on? You've never been interested in getting waxed before?" Ellie knows exactly what's going on; her mom needs more information for her dad's fantasy.

"Come on, Ellie, it's just me. Lift the towel so I can see what your waxing looks like to decide if that's what I want." Her mom has seen her naked on many occasions and there is no reason for her not to show her mom her pubic hair, but after the other night it seems weird.

"Fine." Her cheeks glowing with embarrassment, Ellie slowly lifts the towel as her mom bends down to look at her pubic hair.

"Spread your legs a little, Honey, I can't see how far it's waxed." Ellie takes a deep breath and does as her mom says. "Does it hurt when they wax it?" Her mom asks, staring at her daughter's hairless pussy.

"Sure, a little, but you get used to it." Ellie says and resumes drying herself off, using the towel to cover her pubic mound. "Can I finish now?" She says.

"Sorry, Sweetheart, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Jennifer says, opening the bathroom door just as Chuck walks past.

"Mom!" Ellie says, pulling the towel up to cover her breasts and inadvertently exposing her pussy to her father's gaze. "Daddy!" She yells, pushing the door closed but not before her father gets an eyeful of her naked backside in the bathroom mirror.

"What... what's going on?" Chuck stutters, his brain barely able to process what he's just seen. He caught a quick flash of his daughter's perfect tits before she pulled the towel up and showed him her fine blonde triangle. As quickly as that vision disappeared he looked up and saw her firm young ass in the bathroom mirror. Damn! He closes his eyes and tries to recapture the images.

"I just needed something from the bathroom." Jennifer says, glancing at his erection. "Perfect timing, I'd say for your fantasy." She whispers as she squeezes his cock through his trousers.

"I... it wasn't intentional." He stammers and then notices his wife smiling at him.

"I know that, Chuck. I'm just teasing you." She gives him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll have a surprise for you tonight," she adds before moving down the hall towards the kitchen.

With her ear pressed to the bathroom door, Ellie hears about the surprise and wonders if her mom is going to get her pussy waxed. Waiting until she hears them both walk away, she wraps the towel around her and runs to her bedroom. Could this get any stranger?

After another humdrum day with nothing to break the normal routine, Ellie and her parents eat dinner, watch TV and anxiously wait for bedtime. Her mother is especially antsy, wanting to spring her surprise on her husband. Chuck seems more nervous than anxious. Ellie intentionally changed into her nightshirt and panties about an hour before bedtime to watch her daddy's reaction. As expected, he's had a hard time keeping his eyes on the TV with his daughter's nipples embossing little bumps on the front of her nightshirt. He's adjusted himself a couple of times, especially when Ellie tucked her feet up under her, exposing most of her shapely thighs. This morning's images of her naked flesh flash through his brain.

"I'm ready for bed." Jennifer announces as the TV show ends.

"Me too." Chuck says awkwardly trying to hide his erection as he gets up from the couch. Ellie stands too, giving her dad a goodnight kiss and hug. Her firm young tits pressed against his chest reignites his cock and Ellie feels it poking into her as she squeezes him tightly. Smiling, she turns towards her mother.

"Goodnight Mom." Ellie says hugging and kissing her goodnight. What the fuck! Ellie takes a deep breath through her nose. It's unmistakable; mom is wearing my perfume. Is that the surprise?

Ellie hurries to her bedroom and waits for her parents to get settled in so she can sneak back into the hall.

Having resolved her guilt that morning, Jennifer excitedly threw herself into the incestuous role-play. After calling for an appointment, she left work early and visited the same salon Ellie uses. On her way home she picked up some lubricant from the drug store. As a final touch, she borrowed some of her daughter's favorite perfume, spraying it liberally on her inner thighs and between her breasts.

"Leave the lamp on a minute," Jennifer says, exiting the bathroom and standing naked next to the bed. Chuck brings his hand back from the switch and turns to look at his wife. From his prone position on the bed he gets his first view is of her newly waxed pussy.

"I wanted you to see this before you turned off the light," Jennifer smiles. Spreading her legs, she shows off the neatly trimmed triangle above her hairless pussy lips. "I'm also wearing her perfume and I've lubricated my ass to simulate the feeling of a tight teenage vagina." Chuck is speechless. He can't believe his wife is taking his fantasy so seriously.

"I don't know what to say, Jenn." She steps closer and he runs his hand over her cropped pussy mound while breathing in the unmistakable scent of his daughter's perfume. His cock responds instantly, tenting the sheet that's pulled up to his waist.

"Once I get into bed, I'm Ellie," Jennifer says, "and I'll call you daddy." She says, pulling the sheet back and climbing into bed beside him.

Standing in the hallway, Ellie is mortified at what her mother is doing. How can she just pretend to be me? This is so sick!

"Daddy, I've never given a blow-job but I'd like to try it." Jennifer says enthusiastically, sliding down on the bed until her face is even with Chuck's fully erect member. Ellie watches her mother move her mouth close to her daddy's hard cock.

"I'd like that, Pumpkin," Chuck breathes. Ellie stifles a gasp. He's using her special nickname in his sick sexual fantasy.

"Tell me if I'm doing it right, okay?" Jennifer starts licking up the side of his cock. From her vantage point in the hall Ellie gets her first real good look at her daddy's erect cock and it's even bigger than she thought.

"That's perfect. Just lick all around it until it's real wet and then slide it into your mouth," Chuck says. With his eyes closed he's picturing his teenage daughter kneeling naked between his legs.

As repulsive as the role-play is, Ellie is intrigued by the instruction. She's only tried to give blowjobs four different times and nearly gagged each time. She watches her mom position her head over the tip of her daddy's cock and slowly slide her lips down the length of it.

"Oh baby!" Her daddy moans. "That feels so good."

"I want to try to swallow it all, but don't laugh if I can't." Jennifer says, trying to sound inexperienced as she sucks loudly and pumps his cock with her hand.

"Just keep your hand on the base of it like that and you'll feel when I'm ready to cum," Chuck answers. Jennifer is great at giving head, not as good as Melanie, but a close second. It's hard for her to pretend she's an amateur. Ellie watches her bob her head up and down and stroke his cock at the same time. That's what I was missing, she thinks, I didn't keep my hand wrapped around it.

samslam
samslam
12,930 Followers