Role-Playing Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,912 Followers

"Use your other hand on my balls, Pumpkin," Chuck says. He's bucking his ass off the bed and trying to drive his cock farther into his wife's mouth.

"Like this, Daddy?" Jennifer says, pausing to take a breath as she fondles his balls.

"Oh yeah!" Chuck moans, "Just like that!" He's going wild now, grabbing her hair and pumping his cock into her warm mouth. "I'm getting so close," he tells her and Jennifer wraps her lips around his cockhead and starts pumping faster.

Ellie watches her mom's head stop bobbing and her hand viciously pump her daddy's cock. She's swallowing it, she thinks. She's just swallowing all of it. Wow!

"How did I do, Daddy?" Jennifer asks, sitting back and licking her lips. Ellie's panties are soaking wet by the time she sees her daddy's spent cock flop out of her mom's mouth.

"You were amazing, sweetie," Chuck pants. Ellie slips a hand inside her panties as she waits to see what's next.

"Daddy, my pussy is so wet!" Jennifer says. "Will you do me now? I want you to lick and suck my pussy, Daddy." Ellie has never had a boy eat her pussy but she's heard from her girlfriends how nice it is.

"I'd love to, Pumpkin, just roll over" Chuck says, sliding down the bed as Jennifer rolls onto her back. Chuck gets a big whiff of his daughter's perfume as he kneels between his wife's legs. Damn! She smells like Ellie.

Watching her daddy lower his mouth to her mom's newly waxed pussy sends shivers through Ellie's body and she shoves two fingers deep inside her aroused pussy.

"Oh Daddy!" Jennifer moans. "That feels so good!" Ellie watches her mother writhe around on the bed, her tits flopping back and forth as she twists and turns her body. Slurping sounds fill the room as Chuck keeps his face firmly rooted between her mom's widespread thighs. I need to get Steve to do that, Ellie thinks, as she jams her fingers in and out of her slick pussy.

"Oh Daddy! I'm cumming!" Jennifer gasps, more excited than ever that she initiated these role-plays. Chuck hasn't eaten her pussy like this in years and it feels like heaven. Ellie climaxes at almost the same time as her mother. Bracing herself against the wall and stifling a moan, she squeezes her thighs together trapping her hand between them.

"I need you to fuck me now, Daddy?" Jennifer coos. "My pussy is dying to be filled with your big cock."

"Oh Pumpkin, daddy's ready," Chuck says, wiping his mouth on the sheet. "Roll over and get up on your hands and knees, sweetheart." Ellie's seen enough to fuel her fantasy at the party Friday night. Watching her daddy shove his cock in her mom's ass isn't high on her priority list. She creeps back to her room before they get into position. Peeling off her soaked panties, she climbs into bed in just her nightshirt. Lying on her back with her legs spread, she tries to imagine her daddy eating her pussy as her fingers act as stand-ins for his tongue.

Jennifer has always liked getting fucked in the ass, especially after a lot of foreplay. Waiting for her husband to plunge his thick cock into her tight back door, Jennifer relaxes her sphincter and tries to keep the role-play going.

"Hurry Daddy," Jennifer says, "I can hardly wait!"

"Neither can I, Pumpkin," Chuck answers as he aligns his fully recovered cock with her puckered asshole. Closing his eyes and trying to imagine his daughter's tight pussy he pushes his cockhead into his wife's lubricated ass.

"Oh Daddy! It's so big." Jennifer reflexively tightens her opening around his cockhead.

"Just relax baby, daddy's going to go slow." Chuck says, gripping his wife's hips and pushing his cock in a little farther. "You're so tight, baby." Jennifer reaches between her legs and starts fingering her clit as she tries to relax her asshole for her husband's cock.

"Oh Daddy," she pants and Chuck wishes his wife would shut up and not spoil his fantasy. Picturing his daughter's firm round ass cheeks, which he barely glimpsed in the bathroom this morning, Chuck imagines his cock stretching open his daughter's teen pussy. So fucking tight! With his daughter's perfume still fueling his desire, he pulls back a little and uses short gentle strokes to move his cock deeper into his wife's ass. Fuck! So tight! So good!

With his cock buried completely in his wife's ass, Chuck wonders how experienced Ellie is sexually. There's been a few nights when he's waited for her to come home from her dates and she's had that freshly fucked look. He sighs as he takes long slow strokes imagining his thick cock easing in and out of her teenage pussy.

Jennifer loves the feeling of her husband's cock in her ass and rocks back and forth to pick up the rhythm as she works her fingertips over her clit.

"Oh Daddy, it feels so good!" She moans as Chuck pummels her ass with his long quick thrusts. Lost in his fantasy, Chuck grabs his wife's hips, breathes in his daughter's scent and drives them both to shivering climaxes.

They win their football game Friday night, but Ellie doesn't care. She just wants to get to the party and try out her blowjob techniques on Steve. She's been thinking about it all day and she can't wait to have him lick her to orgasm afterwards.

"Do you, um, want a drink or anything?" Steve asks as soon as they're in the door. He really wants to get her into one of the bedrooms before they're all taken but figures he should take it slow.

"I want to drink you," Ellie whispers, wrapping her arms around his waist and mashing her pubic mound against his crotch. "Is there some place private?" She smiles.

"Let's go see." Steve's cock responds instantly, bulging his jeans as he leads her down the hallway. Steve's been to Sam's house a couple of times, but hasn't really paid much attention to the bedrooms. The first couple of doors are closed, probably a bathroom and one bedroom. The door just past the bathroom is open and Steve peeks in. Perfect! He leads Ellie in and closes the door.

Ellie looks around at what appears to be a guest room. There's a bed, dresser and nightstand, but no visible evidence that it's actually someone's bedroom. Just a small lamp on the nightstand lights the room, giving it a subdued romantic ambience.

Steve turns to her and seems a little uncertain about how to proceed. He's as nervous as she is excited. Wet with anticipation, Ellie pulls her blouse over her head and starts unfastening her bra.

"Let's get undressed and try out the bed," She smiles, tossing her bra on the dresser with her blouse.

"Sure," Steve responds, tearing his clothes off as he watches Ellie unsnap her jeans. The last time they were together was in the backseat of his car and he could hardly see anything. Now watching Ellie's tits jiggle around as she wiggles out of her jeans is like a wet dream come true. He doesn't know what's gotten her so horny, but he's glad he's the one to reap the benefits.

They finish undressing and crawl up on the bed together. Lying on their sides facing each other, they start kissing and Steve's erection pokes Ellie in the thigh. Reaching between them, she runs her fingers the length of it and pulls it up snugly between them, leaving her hand wrapped around its base.

Steve's experience is limited to groping in the backseat of his car and has never been in bed with a naked girl before. He cups her ass cheeks and pulls her tightly against him, mashing her tits against his chest as they continue to probe each other's mouths with their tongues. Ellie can feel his cock throbbing in her hand and is anxious to get to her fantasy and try out her new blowjob techniques.

Breaking the kiss, she pushes Steve onto his back and moves down into a kneeling position between his legs. Wrapping her hand around the base of his cock the way she saw her mother do to her father, she licks up and down the sides applying a thin coat of saliva. Closing her eyes, she tries to imagine it's her daddy's cock she's licking.

"Ohhhh! Ellie!" Steve moans as her tantalizingly warm tongue pushes him dangerously close to the edge. Hearing Steve's voice spoils her fantasy and Ellie stops licking.

"Shhhh, I'm trying to concentrate so I don't gag like the last time." The plausibility of her lie surprises even her. "Don't say anything, okay?" Steve nods and Ellie resumes her licking.

Closing her eyes, she wraps her lips around his cockhead and tastes his precum on her tongue. Remembering how her mom jacked her daddy's cock while bobbing her head up and down, Ellie imagines that she's taken her mom's place and emulates her actions. How's this daddy? Is your little girl doing it right? She reaches between his legs and lightly caresses his balls like she saw her mom do.

Steve's never felt anything like this and reacts like the inexperienced teenage boy that he is; vigorously pumping his cock into Ellie's warm mouth. With her hand around the base of his cock, she feels the swelling that signals his release and pulls her mouth back to his cockhead just in time.

"Aaggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Steve groans as his cock erupts into Ellie's mouth and she hastily swallows trying to keep up with his jerky spurts. Keeping her lips tightly around his cockhead, she proudly takes every drop without a hint of gagging. Letting his spent cock fall from her mouth, she sits back on her heels and wipes her mouth with her hand.

"My turn," she says, flopping on to her back next to him and spreading her legs. Steve is still catching his breath when he realizes what she means. Holy shit! He's heard guys talk about this, muff diving they call it, but he's never done it. He's always thought it sounded a little gross to put your tongue where a girl pees, but then again, she did just have his dick in her mouth.

As Steve positions himself between her legs, Ellie closes her eyes and tries to imagine that it's her daddy getting ready to lick her wide spread pussy. She hopes Steve can get her off with his mouth. Unlike his dick it's not like he can prematurely ejaculate with his tongue. She almost laughs out loud but then feels his warm breath on her pussy lips and tries to concentrate on her fantasy.

Moving his face between her thighs, Steve is both intrigued and intimidated by his first close up view of a real pussy. It's very wet and smells funny; not bad funny, just kinda weird. He's not sure exactly where to lick, but he's not about to admit his inexperience to Ellie. Extending his tongue, he feels the heat emanating from her juicy opening and starts licking the clear fluid from her warm pussy lips. Doesn't taste too bad, in fact the combination of taste and smell is causing a positive reaction from his cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Ellie gasps, surprised at how wonderful a tongue can feel against her labia. Bending her knees, she pushes her feet into the bed to raise her pussy up and welcome his tongue inside.

Steve responds, stiffening his tongue and pushing it into her juicy hole. Lapping up her creamy nectar, while moving his head up and down, he tongue fucks her steamy pussy. Ellie enjoys his tongue for a while, but knows she's not getting what her mother was getting when she was writhing all over the bed. She shifts around trying to get his tongue in the right position, but Steve just follows her movements, pistoning his tongue in and out of her hole.

This must be what she wants; Steve surmises by the way she's moving around. It doesn't take very long for Steve's neck and tongue get tired of the constant movement and with his cock fully recovered, he's anxious to crawl on top of her.

Ellie is getting frustrated that she can't get her fantasy going. As nice as his tongue feels, Steve doesn't really know how to eat pussy. She's almost tempted to reach down and help him out by rubbing her clit with her finger.

"Don't stop!" Ellie pleads, as Steve pulls his head from between her legs and wipes his mouth.

"My tongues getting tired," he complains, "and besides it'll be better with my dick." He's already moving up her body, taking time to suck on her taut nipples as he positions his cockhead between her very wet pussy lips.

Anxious for some relief and hoping that the blowjob took the edge off to make him last longer, Ellie grabs Steve's ass cheeks and thrusts her hips up, burying his cock inside her slippery pussy. Surprised by her aggressiveness, but excited by the grip of her pussy muscles, Steve starts pumping away, ramming his cock in and out of her tight, hot pussy. Ellie is bucking her hips off the bed, matching his rapid rhythm and racing him to the pleasure peak.

She almost certain she's got it this time. Steve's already cum once and the extra stimulation from his tongue has certainly given her a head start. Moaning into his ear, she grinds her clit against his pelvic bone while he pummels her pussy with his hard cock.

Almost there... almost there... she can feel it building... the summit is so close... so fucking close...

"Arrrrgggghhhhh!" Steve groans, shooting his load deep inside her aroused pussy and collapsing on her chest. Ellie tries to keep going, grinding and thrusting, but it's no use. With his weight on her and his dick going soft she can't get enough stimulation. She drops her head back on the pillow in frustration and listens to him gasping for breath. Fuck! She needs to find someone more experienced.

A few minutes later, they're dressed and joining the rest of the party. If any of these boys are more experienced, Ellie doesn't have a way of knowing it. She waits about twenty minutes before she tells Steve she doesn't feel well and wants to go home. She just wants to soak in a hot bath and finish what Steve couldn't.

They barely speak on the way home, except for Steve asking her how she's doing. He seems to be in a pretty good mood but why wouldn't he be after his back-to-back orgasms. Ellie mentally runs through a list of men who would have the experience to fulfill her fantasy. She instantly rejects all of them; teachers, neighbors, her parents' coworkers until she gets to her Uncle Simon, her dad's younger brother. She's considering whether he's a possibility when Steve stops his truck in front of her house.

"I hope you feel better, Ellie," Steve says, turning towards her in the truck. Ellie smiles, realizing it's not his fault he's inexperienced. Hell, she gagged on her first few blowjobs, didn't she? It wasn't until she watched her parents that she figured out how to do it.

"Maybe it's something I ate," She raises her eyebrows to ensure he gets the joke.

"I sure hope not!" He laughs. "Would you like to go to a movie or something next weekend?" Steve asks hopefully, leaning over and kissing her lightly on the lips.

"We'll see," she says noncommittally, "we can talk Monday at school." She hops out of the truck and walks up to her door. Steve waits until she waves and walks inside before he pulls away. He's nice, Ellie thinks. I wonder how a guy learns how to eat pussy. Is there a book or something?

Not expecting her home this early, Ellie's parents have left their bedroom door wide open and are making no attempts to keep their voices down.

"Oh Daddy, fuck me harder!" Ellie hears her mom saying in the bedroom.

"Oh God! Ellie!" Her dad yells, sounding completely out of breath. Ellie walks silently down the hall, leans up against the wall and peeks into their bedroom. Her mom is on her hands and knees facing away from the door while her dad is pounding his thick cock into her asshole. His hands are on her hips and he's slamming into her hard enough to make a smacking sound against her ass cheeks. Ellie unfastens her jeans and slides her hand inside her panties. Her pussy, still wet with arousal and slick with Steve's cum, quickly responds to her machinations.

"Daddy! Ohhhh! I'm cumming!" Her mom moans. Jennifer has one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit while her husband pounds his hard cock into her ass. She'd rather he was in her pussy, but realizes the snugness of her compact ass makes the fantasy more real for him.

That should be me, Ellie thinks as she fingers her pussy and rubs her palm against her clit. I need to find someone... wait! That... should... be... me! Why shouldn't that be me? She quietly sneaks away from their door and goes into her bedroom. Why should I find someone experienced so I can fantasize about daddy when he already wants me? Why?

Stripping off her clothes, she puts her robe on and heads for her bathroom. Closing the door, she draws a bath and starts dreaming about how she can be alone with her daddy.

Laying her head back while she soaks in the warm bath, she massages her pussy, rubs her clit and tweaks her nipples as she dreams of seducing her father. By the time her pussy is quivering in orgasmic bliss, she has a tentative plan.

Drying off and putting her robe on, she checks on her parents, sees their bedroom door is closed and heads for the kitchen to look at her mom's planner. It's just like she remembered; her mom is going to a weekend business retreat three weeks from now. That's the goal. She needs to get her dad ready in the next three weeks.

The planner also reminds her that next week all three of them are going to look at colleges, staying overnight at one of them on Saturday night. Ellie wonders if there's a way to get her mom to stay home, but can't think of a good reason. It's probably too soon for her dad anyway.

Now that she has a plan, Ellie can't wait to start working it. On Monday, she let's Steve down easy, explaining that she'll be out of town with her parents next weekend and suggests he take Hannah to the movies. He just shrugs and walks away wondering why she isn't more excited about going out again.

For her plan to work, Ellie figures that she needs to keep her daddy's arousal level high whenever he's around her. That way, when the opportunity is right, like when her mom's out of town, he won't hesitate to succumb to her advances. To this end, she starts 'getting comfortable' by changing into her nightshirt and panties right after dinner each night. Watching TV, doing her homework or playing video games, she's trying her best to give her daddy as much of a show as possible. Continued listening at her parents' bedroom door assures her that she's succeeding.

On Saturday they visit two colleges, one in the morning and one in the afternoon and then check into a hotel so they can catch the open house of another nearby college on Sunday. After a late dinner in the hotel restaurant they retire to their room to take showers and get ready for bed. To save costs they are staying in one room with two double beds.

Chuck takes his shower first and is already in bed when Ellie finishes hers and exits the bathroom in her nightshirt and panties. Standing in front of the mirror to brush her hair, she has her back to the beds and every time she lifts her arms to untangle her long tresses she shows her daddy her panty-clad ass.

"My turn in the shower," Jennifer says. "One good thing about a hotel is that we don't have to worry about running out of hot water." She smiles at her husband who flips the channels on the TV and watches their daughter brush her hair.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?" Ellie says after her mom closes the bathroom door and turns on the shower. This is the moment Ellie's been waiting for and she's anxious to put the first part of her plan in action.

"Sure, Pumpkin," Chuck says, leaning against the headboard with the TV remote in his hand. Ellie steps over next to the bed, her nipples embossed on the thin material of her nightshirt. Chuck takes a deep breath and tries not to stare.

"Do you think I should get implants?" She asks. Ellie has no intention of ever having her boobs done but came up with this idea to initiate a sexually charged conversation with her daddy.

"What?" Chuck asks, not sure he heard correctly.

"You know, breast implants." He heard her all right; he just can't believe it. Where the hell did this come from?

samslam
samslam
12,912 Followers