Role Playing with the EX

Story Info
She wonders if her husband shared her.
4.3k words
4.14
32.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyWildWife
MyWildWife
149 Followers

This is a tame but true story about my ex-wife. I was my wife's first real boyfriend. We met when she was 17 and I was 18. To the best of my knowledge, I was her first and her only one until after we split up. At the time of this story my ex was 26 or 27, 5'3" 120 lbs., auburn hair and big brown eyes. To picture my wife, think Jennifer Jason Leigh from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", both her face and body. I got so jealous and horny when I watched the scene when she lost her virginity in the dugout to the "older" man. Every time I heard Jackson Browne's "Got to be somebody's baby" I would get jealous and a hard on at the same time.

I guess that scene from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" is what gave me some of the strange ideas about watching my wife with another man or maybe from reading those stories in Penthouse. After we had been dating for a while I joined the Army and I was stationed overseas. My ex and I did the long distance romance thing and when I came home on leave we were engaged. We had engagement pictures done professionally. The photographer was a good 20 years older than us, in his early 40s. He wasn't that handsome but he was extremely charming. My ex, who was quite shy, was nervous. He joked with her and put her at ease. As I said he was quite charming. During the photo shoot, he positioned both of us, placing his hands on our shoulders, head and hips to move us into position. It was all quite professional but I got an odd sensation watching him touch her and direct her. By the end of the session, my ex was very comfortable with his touching and almost seemed like putty in his hands.

This experience laid the ground work for a fantasy that got me rock hard while I would jerk my cock. I would lie in my bunk (when my roommate was out) and picture my fiancé going to have more pictures taken to send to me. I would stroke my cock, imagining her going to her photo shoot, wearing a modest sun dress, mid-calf, sleeveless and buttons top to bottom. I would think about the two of them alone in the studio. He would serve her wine to help her relax, putting her at ease, making her laugh.

I see him having her remove her shoes and sit on artificial turf, in front of a fake outdoor back drop. He has her undo several bottom buttons so she can sit more comfortably. She curls her legs beneath her, leans on one arm and looks at the camera. He moves over to her and adjusts the skirt so more leg is showing. Backing up, he begins to take some pictures, prompting her to change positions; on her stomach looking at the camera. He gets low and his view is down her top. He makes a comment and she giggles and tries to cover up. He tells her to relax; it's just a little skin. Typically at this point, my cock would be pretty hard.

He hands her another wine and when she finishes it, moves her to a tall stool. She is only5'3" and struggles to hop on, the undone buttons and the struggle causes her to open enough to show her panties. He asks if those are cotton. She is embarrassed and pulls her dress together but the smile never leaves her face. He continues taking pictures and after several, he tells her to show some leg for her soldier boy. In my mind's eye, she giggles and says no but he persists and she hikes up her dress to mid-thigh and laughs nervously. Higher he would say or undo another button and each time her hem would inch up and she would laugh some more. Soon her leg is completely exposed and he talks her into stretching her legs out and pointing her polished toes. He gets some good shots of her legs, the slit caused by the undone buttons falls to either side her legs. She lets him get some good shots of her legs, and then he teases her, telling her about her white cotton panties, telling her expected silk. Again she is embarrassed but this time doesn't readjust her dress. He tells her that some men, he included, find them very sexy. He continues and tries to talk her into showing her panties for her fiancé. He continues to ply her with wine, telling how sexy she looks and then she spreads her legs slightly with a devilish grin. He kneels in front of her and takes more pictures. Her panties are on display.

He jokes and laughs with her, telling her how sexy she is and how lucky her soldier boy is. Then telling her that the man overseas needed to see some cleavage and walks over and opens a couple of top buttons, more pictures and then telling her to unbutton more buttons. She replies that there are only two left but she complies. She is now a little drunk. She finishes with the buttons and he helps her off the stool, removing the dress off her shoulders. It falls to the ground at her feet. At this point my cock is always hard and I know a few more mental images will make me cum. In my mind, I see her standing bare foot, in her white cotton panties and bra in front of a complete stranger. He takes hold of her shoulders and spins her around and then he takes a couple of steps back. He tells her to lean forward on the stool. She does and her ass is pushed up and out. He begins to take more pics, telling her that her boyfriend will probably jerk off to these pictures. She looks over her shoulder, her eyes wide and her mouth open. He laughs and walks back to her, grabbing her hips and spins her and lifts onto the stool in one motion. He puts his hands on her shoulders and slides her bra straps off her shoulders. Retreating he takes more pictures. She is trying to keep her bra up. He instructs her to spread her legs and she does.

He has her get off the stool, says he wants to see her ass. She starts to fix her bra straps but he says to leave them. My innocent fiancé, jumps off the stool and turns around. Before she can lean forward he walks up behind her and undoes her bra. She grabs the front of her bra to keep it from falling off as she gasps but doesn't attempt to fix anything. She is ordered to look over her shoulder at the camera. She does. She is standing with her back to him, her panty covered ass, holding her bra. He takes more pictures. She is now told to let the bra go. He is no longer suggesting or asking but rather demanding. She hesitates and he tells her to drop it. She does as she is told. She is half naked, but still with her back to him. He continues to take pictures and tells her to turn around. At this point she is doing exactly as she is told. I picture her hands over her smallish breasts, turning around. She has a look that is somewhat fearful but she is also aroused.

Looking at her, he nods at her hands. My sweet little fiancé simply lowers her hands to her sides, exposing her breasts. Her breathing is heavy. He issues a one word command, Turn. She faces away. Next he said grab the stool and show me your ass. She resumes the pose she as she had done earlier. She sticks her ass out. He tells her so slide her panties down a little, she doesn't even hesitate at this point and her panties come halfway down, exposing the crack of her ass and he tells her more. Her panties are lowered completely below her ass. Another one word command, Off. She shrugs them off and they sit around her ankles. His camera continues to click away. She is told to get on the stool and she climbs back on. Her head is lowered, she is embarrassed and worried but she is excited. More instructions, look at the camera, put your legs on the rung, open your legs, farther, pinch your nipples and she does everything she is told.

Our charming photographer steps up close, between her knees and reaches down to her pussy and inserts a finger. She whimpers as she stares into his eyes. He proceeds to slide his finger in and out as she just sits there watching. He backs up and tells her to stick her finger in and play with herself. She responds immediately and starts play with her own pussy. I can tell she wants to, she wants to cum, she needs an orgasm. The click of the camera continues as the events are captured on film. My innocent fiancé masturbates and cums hard. The photographer pulls his cock out and tells her to come here. She does, no more commands or instructions are needed, and she knows what to do. She drops to her knees and takes his cock into her sweet mouth. She sucks, he takes pictures. I know that these photographs of my once sweet and naive wife will find their way to a porn magazine for a bunch of dirty old men to wank and cum over her pictures.

Again, this was a fantasy but fueled many of my perverted thoughts about my ex. I didn't share this fantasy with her for a year or two until after we were married.

This following is true and happened in the late 80s. This doesn't compare with other stories that I have read here but at the time I found it very hot.

My ex-wife and I had a big brass bed and we developed a fondness for tying her spread-eagle to the bed with my neckties. I would then blindfold her with one of her silk scarves. She normally would wear stockings & garters and either a sheer bra or bustier. At first, I would fondle her and then slowly make love to her. Then as things developed and I got the sense that part of the appeal for her was it could be someone other than me. I would tie her up and leave the room for several minutes. She once told me that lying there semi-naked and vulnerable was a turn on for her. I would re-enter the room, keeping quiet and climb on top of her and fuck her, not make love to her but fuck her. Afterwards I would ask her if she enjoyed having a strange man fuck her. She would get shy and tell me to stop it but she would also smile. One Saturday we spent the day with friends, my buddy John flirted and teased her all day and she was enjoying every minute of it. That night I tied her up and mentioned that John would be over. She squirmed and struggled and "Said he better not!" but the thought didn't appear to bother her that much.

I decided to take this to new heights. I didn't actually share her but I went to great lengths to make her think I had.

I had a small cassette recorder that I figured I could use. I asked my buddy to come over one day and waited with my recorder. I taped him knocking on the door and then hid the recorder in the room. We sat and talked for a bit before turning on the game. I tested the recording when my ex wasn't home, so I would know what could and could not be heard from the bedroom. You could hear voices but not make out any of the words.

Next I wanted to change how I might feel to her. Since we never used condoms, I bought some ribbed condoms, hoping to change how my cock would feel when I was fucking her. I thought any change in sensation might help to make her think that another cock was in her. She had only experienced mine so I wasn't sure if she would be able to tell.

Saturday rolled around and I had a couple of beers and my wife had a couple of wine coolers. We started to fool around and I suggested that she change. My wife asked if I had anything particular in mind. I told her to put on her black seamed stockings and garters, heels and a very sheer black bra that fastened in the front. She obliged me with a smile and came out a few minutes later. We started kissing and I led her back into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I had the ties ready and started to tie her spread eagle to the bed and then blindfolded her. She didn't resist at all. She had a definite sub side to her and a few wine coolers helped.

I got up to turn some music on and then went into the front room and turned the tape recorder on. There was a delay on the recording before the knocking would come on. I went back to the bedroom and started to gently touch her. Light finger tips up and down her legs, gentle kisses on her neck and lips. I kept that up until I heard the knocking and so did my wife. She tensed up but didn't say anything. I sensed some confusion.

Going to the front room, I opened the door and retrieved the tape recorder. I waited until the conversation started. I let it go for about a minute and then paused the recording.

I had played this just loud enough, so that if you listened real hard, you could hear voices over the music.

When I re-entered the bedroom, my wife was squirming against her restraints, not fighting but squirming. I tied a string to the door knob and looped it through a brass rung on the head board of the bed.

Normally when we had sex, it was making love, gentle. This time I decided it would be different.

I reached down and began to grope her. Grabbing her tits; rubbing her legs; playing with her pussy. After a few minutes, I undid her bra and grabbed one of her tits, pinching and tweaking the nipple hard, bending over I sucked on one of her nipples and then bit it, something I had never done before. I kept working her tit and nipple and then I reached down to her pussy and shoved two fingers in her. In the past, I might have stuck a finger in her as I ate her out but it was always a slow, easy motion. This time I started to finger fuck her, two then three and eventually four fingers. I started to suck on her tits again, giving her a few hickies in the process, again something neither of us had done before.

I moved between her legs and continued working my fingers into her pussy, pushing hard. My wife was moaning now, "Oh fuck, yeah". My ex never swore. I reached up and stuck another finger into her mouth and she started to suck on it like a dick. I then started to fuck her mouth with my finger while I was almost fisting her pussy. She was definitely hot. I was very tempted to stick my cock in her mouth but 1) I had her suck my cock in this position before and didn't want to do anything similar and 2) I only wanted her to feel my cock through a condom, so I didn't.

After several more minutes, I could feel her tensing up and took my finger from her mouth. As I rammed four fingers in and out of her sweet pussy, I placed my now saliva covered finger on her asshole. This had always been taboo and I expected some resistance but got none. I slowly slid that finger into her ass. When I got to the first knuckle, she started to cum hard. I shoved the rest of my finger into her ass and fucked both holes with my fingers at the same time. I had never seen her cum so hard.

When she finished, I put a condom on and positioned myself between her legs. As I said before, our lovemaking had been just that, lovemaking, often vigorous but always nice. Now I was going to fuck her hard. When she felt the head of my cock against her lips, she let out a soft murmur. I pushed in all at once; no slow build up, just a sudden thrust. At this point, I played my final card. I pulled on the string and the door closed. In theory, being between her legs, I could not have shut the door. My wife started to move under me, thrusting her hips up, whispering "Fuck me" to herself. I did! I fucked her hard. An almost angry fuck, I grabbed her tits and twisted, sucked and bit her nipples as I rammed my cock into her. She came on my dick, again something that was rare (Ok - probably never happened before). After a few minutes, I pulled out. I took off the condom and tossed it on the floor. I climbed on top of her and straddled her chest, pointing my cock at her tits and started to jack off. As I came I squirted all of her tits and hit her chin with a string of cum. I reached down and took the cum from her chin, and slid it across her lips. Her tongue snaked of her mouth as she licked her lips. She never ever let me cum in her mouth. I scooped some more cum from her chest and fed it to her. She sucked it off my fingers and swallowed it. At that point, I jumped off and left the room, leaving the door open.

Walking back to the front room, I played the more of the tape.

I opened the door and pretended to let him out.

I went back into the bedroom and kissed her gently and untied her. She took the blindfold off and looked down on the floor at the used condom. She looked at me and had a confused look on her face. "Who just fucked me?"

"Why?"

She said, "I can't believe you would let someone else do that. Was that John?"

"We had talked about it before."

"We never talked about doing it for real!" My wife was somewhat upset but not furious. At this point I told her it was me. She didn't believe me. "What about the door?" I told her the house was old and a draft must have closed it. "What about the voices?" I told her that must have been someone visiting the neighbors upstairs. She was clearly uncertain but gave me a little smile and said, "I am glad you didn't let someone else have sex with me but it sure was hot when I thought it was happening."

I smiled back and got hard again, although I was somewhat confused by her last comment.

Her memory

A week later, we were settling in for a quite Saturday evening at home. My wife had just taken a shower and came into the living room wearing a heavy robe with nothing underneath. I got her a glass of wine and we turned on MTV, yes in those days MTV played music and we often used it like a radio. We talked about getting a new car for her and other things, her robe was open at the bottom showing a lot of leg and her top was gaping so if I tried, I could peek and see her perk nipples. I put one hand on her thigh and started stroking and drinking my beer with the other. We kept talking about mundane things when after her third wine, she blurted out "Last weekend was so hot"! Now my ex rarely talked about sex and when she did, we were typically watching a racy movie.

I asked her, what she thought while it was happening and she proceeded to tell me how things unfolded for her.

"Well, at first I thought it was our typical 'tied to the bed thing'".

"Then I heard the knock on the door and was surprised when you got up and left me there like that."

I asked, "Did you feel vulnerable?"

My ex said, "Yes, very much so. I couldn't see a thing or cover myself up. I was very conscious that my pussy was completely exposed and my bra really didn't hide anything. I knew you wouldn't bring anyone in but part of me really wanted you to." my hand had gone from her leg to her neatly trimmed pussy. She opened her legs some to give me better access.

"Really?" I asked.

"Well, just a little part of me. I figured you would just send whoever away. When I heard voices inside, I got a little scared and excited at the same time." she said. "When I didn't hear them leave and you came back into the room, I was definitely confused. Then when you started to play with my tits, I started to relax and figured I had just missed them leaving. When you bit my tit, I started to panic but it felt good in an odd way."

I said "Oh, you liked that. You liked me biting your nipple and the hickies." I opened the top of her robe exposing her tits.

She looked at me a little embarrassed and whispered, "Yesss."

"Then what?" I queried as I leaned forward and started to lick and suck on her nipple.

"Well, when you played with my pussy, it felt nice like always but as you added fingers and started to do that with your hand, I was really worried that it was someone else. I was so horny though, I didn't care. Then when you put your finger in my ass, I KNEW it couldn't be you. What possessed you to do that?" She asked.

I didn't answer right away but instead asked "Did you like it?"

She smiled and said "Maybe." She undid her robe completely so it lay open on either side of her.

"So, you thought another man was playing with you and you didn't say stop. How come?" I was enjoying this.

My ex said, "I was so horny and I figured you wanted it, so I went with it. Plus I still wasn't 100% sure."

"When you started to fuck me and the door closed. I knew there had to have been two people. I felt so slutty and turned on." My ex had started to close her eyes as I slid two fingers in her and started to slowly finger fuck her. I had since admitted to the string and tape recorder.

I asked "Did the ribbed rubber fool you?"

MyWildWife
MyWildWife
149 Followers
12