Role Playing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The preceeding week, when we were seated together in the restaurant I had gotten him hard by stroking him under the table and he must have remembered that but he seemed to be avoiding that sort of intimacy here.

That was making me crazy because that's exactly how my father behaved in the beginning. It was déjà vu all over again. Well I had overcome that reluctance once with alcohol and I could do it again with drinks.

There was no TV reception at the cabin but a set was there anyway. I asked about it and he explained that when his pals came up they would watch video tapes. I asked where they were and began thumbing thru them.

That's when he suddenly got flustered and had to tell me that the guys sometimes left some really torrid tapes laying around.

Hell I had already picked two that I was ready to watch. He was upset. Again, exactly as my daddy would have responded and again I felt me body get hot and my pussy twitch.

I put the tape in, but didn't turn the TV on. It was now somewhere around eight and the rain had stopped. The fire was burning and I fixed a pitcher of drinks. Stingers, with plenty of brandy and crème de menthe. Just enough ice to chill and very sneaky to drink.

This is exactly how it had started with my father and I wasn't going to change a thing with Blake. So far he was calling me Kitten, and I was calling him daddy. The roles had been established, now the plot was to unfold.

I just hoped that it wouldn't turn into another wrestling match again because he knew that we had come close to having sex once already and I wasn't really a novice.

By eleven thirty I had daddy slurring and a bit wobbly on his feet; I was feeling no pain either and decided to turn on the TV. Then I curled up next him on the sofa, and we kicked off our loafers. I cuddled up and lay my cheek on the soft flannel of his shirt as my hand traced circles on his thigh.

Half way thru the video I was ready to jump on top of him and rape him but he just watched impassively. I suspected he was hot, but just didn't want to move too fast, yet I began to be more forward and let my hand move up to his crotch.

Again I was holding the outline of his huge cock in my hand and teasing it by letting the nails of my fingers run up and down the rough fabric of his jeans.

By now I wasn't watching the video, I was watching him. I think I could have had him right there on the couch if I wanted, but the script called for me to seduce him in his bed and I was going to do just that.

Fighting my urge to have him right here in the living room, I finished my last drink as we lit kerosene lanterns, then we went to our separate bedrooms. He lit the common fireplace between the rooms and I heard him crawl into bed. I did the same.

Around two in the morning, I crept to his door and peeked in. Just like my daddy, he was sleeping on his back. I took a deep breath and prayed that he slept in the nude. Silently I moved to his side and held my breath as I pulled the thick comforter back.

Yes, oh thank god yes, he was nude. I was wearing an oversize flannel shirt with the front open so my breasts and nipples were exposed. Softly I sat next to him and began to slide my right hand up and down his cock as my left hand held his balls.

He was quick to respond, and within perhaps five minutes I had created a monster. His cock was like every girls dream, hard, thick and long.

Releasing it momentarily, it lay on his tummy and extended beyond his navel. Now I did exactly as I had years earlier, I lifted it to my lips and began sucking and sliding it as far down my throat as possible. He began to moan and after ten or fifteen minutes I was afraid he might cum before I could get him in me.

Slowly I let go of it and lay his dick on his tummy. I threw my leg over him and held myself up on my knees as I reached down and lifted him up so the head of his cock was aligned with my wet cunt. I gently began to lower myself onto it.

I felt him stretching me open and I remembered how I had heard Barbara gasp when he entered her. Now I fully understood her surprise as I tried to stifle my own gasp.

It was going exactly as it had with daddy and I put my hands, palm down, on the top of my thighs and began to move up and down. I was delirious with the feelings that were coursing thru my pulsating cunt and I was again with my daddy.

I lasted probably ten minutes before I lost my control, and during that time I had to stop myself over and over again, pausing to let the moment pass before starting again.

Not able to control myself any longer, I was about to let myself go as the spastic contractions began.

I lifted high and dropped down hard, thrusting him deep into my cunt. I needed to feel his cock press hard against my cervix. He woke up and stared upward with a startled look on his face. And just as daddy had, he began to try and dislodge me.

As once before, I lay down atop daddy and wrapped my arms around his neck and my heels locked under his legs.

"Let me have it daddy. Don't take it out. Daddy, your kitten needs to finish, let me cum daddy, just let me have you, please."

Probably more quickly than I remembered, he stopped struggling and began thrusting.

He really didn't try to dislodge me as had happened years earlier, and he was quick to surrender to me.

Since I was already on the brink of cumming, it was only a matter of seconds before I felt my body begin to go into that period of elation that always ends in my orgasming.

It began as a series of hard contractions that took my breath away. Then I heard him moan, "Kitten, Oh God Kitten don't stop,keep going," and, as if by magic, I was again being fucked by my father.

I can't describe the intense feeling of cumming with his big cock wiggling back and forth deep inside my throbbing cunt, but once it began, there was no way I could have stopped it even if I had wanted to.

His arms now held the cheeks of my ass in his palms and he firmly directed his thrusts deep into my spasming pussy. I gasped in his ear, waiting for him to again call me his Kitten,

"It's so good daddy. Can you feel me squeezing your cock daddy? Will you shoot in me the way I like daddy? Daddy? Oh god daddy I'm gonna cum for you now. Oh yeah I'm cummmminggggggggg for you Blake. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck meeeee more!"

He didn't cum but I did! Oh god did I ever cum. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had and it seemed endless. As it ebbed I clung to him, and just lay there gasping in his ear. He paused his thrusting as I tried to recover, and thats when he whispered in my ear.

"Is Kitten satisfied, or does my baby want daddy to keep fucking her?"

I desperately wanted more, and between sobs I managed to gasp, "Yes, oh god yes, lots more. I want you to do it to me more. Oh god Blake your so big and it feels so good when I cum. Can I lay under you now? I like daddy to do it that way to me, will you please?"

My next orgasm was possibly more intense that the first. It was certainly longer and the muscles in my groin began to ache from the intensity of my contractions. Probably because I was cumming so quickly, he hadn't reached the point of shooting yet.

I actually began rolling from one orgasm right into the next with perhaps a half minute between and I was gushing so much cum myself, that it ran down the insides of my thighs.

I was moaning and panting, trying to catch my breath and almost hoping that he would cum with me now, but I think I blanked out during my last time and found myself lying on my tummy while he continued to plunge his cock in and out of my swollen cunt as he lay over my back.

"Wasn't he ever going to cum," I wondered to myself. Then I remembered the first time with daddy. I wanted to have him fuck my mouth so I could get his first load and taste him.

I didn't warn him, I just rolled over, pulling him out as I crept to him on my hands and knees and thrust my open mouth down over his erect cock.

It wasn't the most comfortable position, but the taste of his wet shaft oozing and hard in my mouth, was somehow pacifying. I would hold still as he thrust in and out, then force him out as I licked the underside of its head, before returning it to my mouth.

My jaw began to ache from his immense size and I almost gagged once or twice as he plunged deep down my throat. At last I felt his balls pull tightly against his groin and I knew he was there.

"Gimmeeeee it now daddy! Feed me! Spurt it in your Kitty's mouth, Come on darling give me your warm cum, feed meeeeeee." He suddenly seemed to hold still. And almost as if he were in a trance, he held my head and cried out.

"Here it comes Kitten, it's cumming for you. Take it! Take it all now baby, Drink me. Oh my god it's so good Kitten, swallow me!"

That's what I wanted to hear. I sucked as hard and as fast as he spurted and yet he kept filling my mouth with the warm slippery fluid. When he was done I let him slip from between my lips and he lay next to me, panting.

Although I had cum more than six or seven times I wasn't satisfied yet. I gave him my breast to suckle as he rested, and damn near had another auto erotic orgasm just from that.

I was already swollen beyond belief and there was a constant ache in my groins from having such intense contractions. My nipples were hard points that he kept tormenting and I was still slowly contracting when I twisted around and again put his cock in my mouth.

He was good. I mean, I had him hard again in less then a minute and quickly mounted him again, but this time I had him sit on the edge of the bed as I sat on his lap with my back to him.

I don't know if it was the position, or the fact that I was so swollen, but he seemed to be even larger, and with each thrust it felt as if he was pushing against my cervix. It was a different sensation, but one that kept me begging for more.

I was almost constantly gasping for air, although he was doing all the work, and some minutes later, he helped me off his cock and had me kneel on the edge of the bed.

He was a satyr. He wasn't exactly like my daddy, because he never seemed satisfied. I had met my match, but wasn't about to be the first to surrender.

I felt his shaft force its way deep into my slobbering cunt and again he begin to slip it in and out. I rocked forward with each thrust and I had become so sensitive and engorged by now, that my pussy clung to his cock and was being pulled in and out with each driving thrust.

They say a woman can go on indefinitely. That may be true if she isn't orgasming constantly as I was.

My clit was so swollen and sensitive that my labia was caressing it with each thrust and I was moaning incoherently and drooling. When he pulled out, I thought he was going to cum on my back but suddenly I felt his slippery shaft nudging at my ass.

There was a moment of helpless fear. I had taken daddy up the back way, but Blake was larger, and longer. I tensed up but he slid a finger forcefully in and began twisting it around.

I remember relaxing just before feeling another finger joining the first and they both began to twist and turn.

My body began to surrender and I let myself go. I wanted his cock deep in my ass and didn't really even consider how big he was. As a matter of fact when he did substitute his cock for his fingers, I felt, more then heard, a sort of soft pop as he went in. Thats when I wet the bed. I had let myself release my tense ass and my bladder along with it.

Strangely I wasn't the least bit embarrassed. It seemed so natural and a warmth came over my body. I never had been able to cum having my butt stimulated although I did use a butt plug on occasion to intensify my masturbating episodes, but this was so different.

I had daddy's hard cock deep inside my ass and just knowing it, started that frenzied delirium that always happens just before I orgasm.

I guess most men pull out just before they cum or that's what I was led to believe but Blake rode me right up and thru the end. He suddenly began plunging in and out faster and faster and held my hips as he forced his thighs to pound against the cheeks of my ass.

"Gonna cum baby. Want it deep sweetheart? Oh god kitten, daddy's gonna give you another load of cum...... Geezzzzzusss here it comes baby, Take it all now!" and at that exact instant I came again and collapsed on the wet cold mattress and lay there panting.

I remember him getting up and showering and returning with more wood for the fire, then he crawled in bed with me and we spooned as I drifted off.

The next morning he was up before me and made breakfast and coffee. He was still nude so I didn't make any effort to get dressed either and went into the kitchen. Quietly going up behind him I spun him around and pressed my nipples against his chest. He smiled down at me and put his hands on my waist and sat me on the counter.

I don't ever remember having been fucked sitting on a kitchen counter before, but I must admit, sitting like that with my legs parted and his big cock plunging in and out of my already puffy cunt, was something dreams are made of. The top of his cock raked my clit with each stroke and within moments I was biting on his shoulder trying to stop from screaming.

This was Sunday morning and I was going to be with him in this lodge until next Sunday. By nightfall he and I had fucked at least four more times and I was a rag doll. He was insatiable and was always doing the most outlandish things with me. I was constantly recharging my toys and running them down as he tormented me.

And then there were those times when he blindfolded me and would tie me to the bed and pretend to rape me. Sometimes he would torment my nipples with ice cubes, or put ice cubes up inside me pussy and fuck me with them there.

Often he would masturbate me until I was gushing milky white cum and he would lick me until my clit poked up enough for him to suck into his mouth. It was useless to even try to resist or hold back because I always failed.

I had started a dangerous game of "lets pretend" and it had turned into an orgy of sexual delights that I wasn't totally prepared for.

By the time we returned the next Sunday, I was totally addicted to him and actually would beg him to lock the door to his office during the day and screw me as I pulled up my skirt and stretched out across his desk.

Rapture is a word that might describe the feeling of orgasming for most women, but what he had taught me to experience was well beyond that. I would go into a frenzy with the need to be taken through climax after climax and I was no longer striving to make it better. It can't be any better.

Please make comments. Good or bad, they are always welcome and will help me improve. Suggestions for future stories are also encouraged......... thanks.

12