Role Reversal

Story Info
Dom man gets shown the ropes by sub wife.
2.4k words
4.44
36.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ryder77
ryder77
5 Followers

Having been married for almost 10 years, my wife and I have been through some ups and downs in the bedroom. In order to keep things fresh and interesting with our sex life we have experimented with many things over the years. We've tried threesomes, MMF and MFF. We've tried toys and games. We have subscriptions to a few online adult sites as well as a mail order rental site. Lately though Sue, my wife, has been into mild BDSM, mostly restraint and spanking. I have bought several hundred feet of different thicknesses of rope and some books on how to properly bind people for this purpose. We have also looked online together for other apparatus' for bondage and have acquired quite a collection of implements. All of our sessions so far have consisted of me tying her up in some fashion, then punishing her in various ways using whips, crops, paddles, toys, myself, etc.

I am not an overly dominant man, but I indulge her desire to be controlled the best I can. I have hinted in the past that perhaps we could get a third person, m or f to come dominate both of us as I have been curious to see things from the other side. Sue was not keen on the Idea of having anyone but me dominate her because of her trust issues. It was quite a surprise to me last week when I got home around 9:00 from a late meeting and found my wife in the kitchen waiting for me. She told me the kids were at my mothers for the night and I belonged to her for the evening. She knew work has been stressing me out lately and I desperately needed some relief. Standing their in our kitchen wearing a tight-fitting button-up shirt, half unbuttoned, I could see she was wearing no bra underneath. Below that was a small but not too revealing black mini-skirt, over some white fishnet stockings I knew to be crotchless since I had bought them for some role-playing sessions. Just seeing the outfit she had on, I knew I was in for a treat. I didn't know exactly what she had in mind for me, but I quickly "grew" with excitement.

"Why don't you go get some ropes ready and I'll meet you in the bedroom." Sue said to me with a grin. I'll just get a drink and meet you in the bedroom.

"Ok." I said gladly, still unsure about what the night ahead would bring. I figured since she asked for some rope that I would be tying her up and punishing her.

As I untangled the rope from our last session, she came in to the room behind me, reached around me and began rubbing the front of my pants. My already awakened prick grew even harder as she stroked me.

Once I had the rope laid out in suitable sizes and locations for restraint, I was surprised by sue turning me around forcibly to face her. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately. I realized suddenly how long it has been since she kissed me like that. We kiss frequently, somewhat out of routine, and during sex I often kiss her forcefully, but it is rare that we just kiss out of passion. She began to undress me and as I reached to undress her, she stopped me.

Pulling back from me she said, "No, no, no. I'm in charge tonight and you do what I say!"

I quickly figured out what she had in mind and let her continue. She quickly pulled off my shirt and move down to unbutton my pants. Pulling down both my pants and underwear in one motion she soon had my throbbing shaft in her clutches. At first she just stroked it looking at it before beginning to lick it up and down. Soon she had me fully engulfed in her mouth. I could feel her licking my slit on the upstroke and bottoming out on the down stroke. Her speed and pressure were near perfect as her mouth muscles massaged my manhood. This didn't last long, however as she had plans for me.

Pushing me down onto the bed and removing my pants from around my ankles she instructed me to center myself on our bed. Sue began to wrap some smaller diameter rope around my wrists and proceeded to secure the other ends to the sideboards of our bed. Next came the ankles. To these she secured our 30-inch spreader bar preventing me from closing my legs. Following the bar she pushed my legs up into a squat position and tied my ankles to my upper thighs holding me there exposed. Finally she wrapped some larger rope around my knees and pulled them apart as spread-eagle as possible and anchored them to the sideboards as well.

Here I lay on my bed, tied and immobilized with my lower end raised up and exposed in its most vulnerable position.

"Please be gentle" I requested of her meekly.

"We'll see" was her reply.

Sue climbed up on the bed, still fully clothed, (if you call it that), and sat on my chest. I could feel her warm mound pressed against my hairy body and my excitement grew. She lifted her skirt exposing to me what it hid beneath. She was indeed wearing her crotchless stockings but had on a small lacey white G-string.

"Lick my pussy," she demanded, as she moved forward placing it on my mouth.

I hungrily arched my head back to meet her warmth as I darted my tongue at her. I didn't need to put much effort in as she began to heave herself back and forth across my face letting my tongue glide into her slit she shifted. She would go so far up that I would clean her asshole and so far back that I would lick her clit. She kept this up for what seemed like 20 minutes before moving herself off of me. She lay next to me on the bed and again began to stroke my cock.

"Do you want some more?" she asked.

"Yes please." I managed to moan out.

"Ok then" she continued.

She got off the bed and went to the closet where we kept our sex paraphernalia. She then returned to the bed with a blindfold. I lifted my head up to assist her while she covered my eyes with the leather blinders. Now I could only hear what she was doing which only served to heighten my excitement. I thought to myself, if she keeps this up, I'll blow my load in no time at all.

I could hear her fumbling through the basket of toys in the closet and when she came back to me she immediately began stroking my prick again. After a moment her attention fell to my sack which hung loosely over my asshole. Gently she stroked the sack taking a ball in each hand as she kissed and licked along my shaft. Precum began leaking onto my stomach as she continued to tease me. I felt her pull my balls up and gently press them against the bottom of my rod.

I was surprised at what came next. She began paddling my asshole with a small heart shaped riding crop. I was amazed at the feeling. I frequently spank her during sex but aside from an occasional full hand slap on the ass cheek, I have never been spanked. It was a light fluttering feeling with a sharpness at the peak. The sound it made intensified the sensation. Sue began to wander around with the tool as I became more comfortable. First she moved to my left cheek, then across to my right. I couldn't help but wonder if this is how she felt when I did it to her. Moments later, she released her grip on my scrotum and stood me up at attention. Starting gently then growing more firmly, she started paddling my cock. It wasn't very uncomfortable, nor pleasurable but it was definitely arousing. This is not something I had ever considered, even when we discussed these things.

When Sue thought I'd had enough of her beating my cock, she again raised my jewels up exposing my dark hole. She began massaging around it with her fingers. Putting some lube on her fingertips she began to insert her index finger into my hole, followed by her middle finger once I loosened up. I have experimented myself with fingers and small toys but never could get relaxed enough to enjoy anal penetration. We had discussed her trying it with me years ago and even bought her a strap on but we just never have tried.

Slowly she began to massage me from the inside. It was like nothing I have ever felt before. Never has another person been inside me. I could feel my balls begin to tighten with excitement as she reached for my cock. Sue pulled my shaft back towards her and began sucking it again while she violated me with her fingers. She must have known I was getting close soon after because she retreated from both my cock and ass.

Still laying there exposed, blind and close to a climax, I eagerly awaited whatever was to come next.

I got nervous as I heard the buzzing of a vibrator. I knew she had a few and they ranged in size from 5 inches and modest, to 9 inches long and 2 ½ inches in diameter. She often enjoyed having thicker toys in her but I was not prepared for anything large. Essentially my ass was a virgin and I braced for the worst as she came closer. A little lube on the tool and it slid right in. It definitely felt larger than her fingers has as it stretched my rectum, but surprisingly it did not hurt. I felt full inside and as she moved it in and out slowly to spread the lube around, I relaxed. The pleasure I was receiving shocked me, as I had always wondered what the appeal of anal sex was to the receiver. Always curious but never willing to try, I now have received my answer. After several strokes, Sue turned on the vibrator to a low speed. It kind of had a numbing sensation but felt good at the same time.

"Turn it off," I requested as the vibration was dulling the sensations I had enjoyed previously.

"Only if you repay the favor" She replied.

"Anything you want." I said as I didn't want to lose the enjoyment.

The vibe quickly was turned off and Sue again turned her attention to my stiff meat. She began to suckle it like a baby with a bottle. My orgasm grew closer and closer as she sucked me and molested my ass with her toy. She could feel me tightening up as my orgasm grew and as she pulled away she said, "Not yet!"

I wasn't sure what her intentions were, as no way in hell was I going to last long enough to get her off.

She climbed over to my side and loosened the ropes binding my ankles to my knees.

"Now put you legs down!" She demanded.

I did as she requested, still confused.

Sue climbed on top of me to ride me cowgirl style. This was by far her favorite position. Usually I would fondle and suckle her breasts as she rode me. This always drove her wild and helped her climax quickly. Now with my arms bound to the sides, I was unable to help in this way. I assumed, since I could feel her shirt rubbing against my chest that the loosely buttoned garment was stimulating her nipples in a similar way as she bounced on my manhood. I'm not sure if she even bothered removing the g-string she had on, or just pushed it to the side as she began to fuck me, but at this point it didn't really matter. Minutes after she first mounted me I felt my groin tighten. The vibrator still stuck in my ass and her riding me was more than I could handle.

I exploded into her inner depths like a volcano. I could feel the warm goo frothing between us as she continued to bounce up and down.

" Now it's my turn to get off." Sue said forcefully.

"Untie me and I'll use the big Vibrator on you." I replied, referring to the "Magic Wand" vibrator she has fallen in love with.

"No, that's not what I had in mind." She retorted. Slowly, sue began to pull off me and make her way north. Cum dripping from her cunthole as she crawled up. Soon she was hovering above my face and I could smell the raw sex above me. The combined odor of her must and my cum was intense. It was like nothing I'd ever sensed before.

I was startled when a drip landed on my cheek, but quickly returned to the moment as she lowered herself to my lips. Again I arched my head back to receive her and stuck my tongue out to meet her now swollen lips.

"I want you to clean me and eat my pussy 'till I cum!" she announced.

Just hearing her talk like this got me aroused again and I began hungrily attacking her pie with my mouth. I lapped all the cum that drizzled down her lips and even managed to clean what has dripped down her inner thighs. When I thought there was no more to be had, I turned my attention to her clit. Stroking it with the tip of my tongue, I knew I was driving her crazy. Direct stimulation on her clit caused her to convulse and she began grinding her pelvis into my face.

Sue began thrusting against my mouth like it was a symbian and I enjoyed every minute of it. I thought at one point I may suffer a broken nose from her fierceness.

As her orgasm grew her breathing got heavier and heavier. Finally she let herself go and I felt her body tense up. With one final burst of air from her lungs I knew she was cumming. As her groin muscles contracted above my face, she released the remaining cum I had deposited in her. I continued to lap it up as she slowed her motions down and her climax subsided.

For the next few minutes she hovered her womanhood above me letting me lap up our juices and teasing herself until her legs grew tired.

"Was that what you needed baby?" she asked in her normal sweet voice.

"Yes, very much so." I replied and then added, "Thank you, but now can you take the dildo out of my ass please?" We both laughed.

ryder77
ryder77
5 Followers