Role Reversal

Story Info
A sub is required to punish his Tormentors
7.1k words
4.1
12k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aForK
aForK
4 Followers

I knew that today was going to be a very strange day. My Mistress had ordered me to spend some time "punishing" my Test Coordinators (or face dire, but unspecified, consequences). I wasn't too sure why I'd be punishing them. Yes, they had given me some somewhat onerous tasks to perform and document, but that was, I thought, their job. Oh well, ours is not to reason why, ours is to obey or be made to suffer (or both).

There are 3 men and a single woman Test Coordinators. I shall call them TC1 to TC4. TC4 being the female. I had been told that they would all be waiting for me at a dungeon nearby and that they had consented to this meeting. Their limits would be provided on arrival. I was not to discuss anything with them, and my Mistress would have selected suitable implements for me to use on them.

It felt very weird. I'm not naturally dominant, nor sadistic. I was very nervous both of letting my Mistress down in some way, and also of any retribution at a later date.

On arrival at the rather unprepossessing building which had the address of the "dungeon" I was admitted by a rather creepy young man who gave me the keys and told me that everything had been prepared for me before leaving rather swiftly.

The dungeon itself was a large room with heavily curtained windows and subdued lighting. In the room I could see there were some items of "standard" bdsm furniture (crosses, chairs, hanging chains, cages, etc.) and in the centre of the room there were 4 large, padlocked, trunks. On top of each trunk was a sheet of paper with some printing on it and a key.

TC1

I walked over to the first trunk and picked up the sheet:

TC1 -- Male

This subject has indicated that he does not wish to be used for anal sex, or to have any long-lasting marks. He is not willing to have any interaction with the other subjects. Usual sensible limits apply (eg: no drugs, children, animals, illegal acts, or public exposure).

You have 20 minutes once you have opened the trunk. At the end of that time the subject is to be left inside as found.

I re-read the instructions a couple of times to make sure I fully understood. Then unlocked the padlock and opened the trunk. Inside I found a man dressed from head to toe in a black latex body suit and a full head mask which had no eye-holes. In his mouth there was a red ball gag, and on his wrists and ankles leather cuffs which had all been linked together leaving him lying in the trunk on his back in a sort of upside-down hogtie. I could see that his cock was quite hard. He had obviously felt the vibration of my opening the trunk and was fidgeting a little.

I reached down and rubbed his cock and balls through the rubber. I could feel then that he also had a butt-plug protruding from his arse. His cock got a lot harder and he moaned through the gag. Conscious of the time allowed I unlinked his wrists from his ankles and pulled him upwards to stand. I noticed then that he had a thick collar around his neck which had some D-rings embedded in it. I decoupled his wrists and attached them to the D-rings before releasing his ankles and moving his legs for him to get him to step out of the trunk. He stumbled a little but managed not to fall down.

Grabbing him by a third D-ring on his collar I led him to one of the St Andrews crosses and attached his ankle cuffs to the bottom while he was facing the cross, stretching his legs apart. I then cinched a waist belt as tightly as possible to keep his pelvis pressed against the cross before moving his wrists to the top of the cross.

I stood back to admire my handiwork so far. I was feeling quite aroused by having this anonymous slave at my mercy, but still trying to decide what I should do with him. I could see his hips moving a little as he rubbed his cock against the cross. For some reason this made me quite cross with him.

I noticed that, on a table nearby, there were a number of floggers and paddles, plus a cane. Without really thinking it through I picked up the cane and began hitting his bottom with it. Not hard, but enough so it would sting. His reaction was quite pronounced. On the first stroke he stiffened and then on subsequent ones he struggled to free his wrists. After 4 or so he was wriggling from side to side to try to evade the strokes.

I could see his cock was now stretching the latex. I stopped hitting his buttocks and started a fast tapping of the butt-plug. His moaning became quite frantic and his hips started to judder. I could tell he was about to have a mindblowing orgasm.

So I stopped.

His reaction was fascinating. At first he couldn't quite grasp that the stimulus had ceased. Then he made an incredulous but muffled sounding plea for it to continue. A begging moaning keening. Followed after a few moments by violent thrashing against the bondage and then a lewd rubbing and pressing of his cock against the cross.

I stopped that by applying two hard strokes of the cane. One to each buttock. While he was recovering from that shock I quickly re-cuffed his wrists behind his back, undid the waist belt and his ankles, then pulled him back to the trunk. He struggled a bit as I made him sit down in it but had no leverage. He tried to reason with me but that wasn't very successful as the gag completely muffled whatever argument he was making. Once back in the trunk I re-attached his ankles and wrists together, and closed then padlocked the lid. Looking at the clock I saw that 17 minutes had passed.

I considered taking care of my own erection that I'd had throughout, but decided to wait and see how I felt after the next subject. I was beginning to enjoy the feeling of power this was giving me. I thought I should pace myself a little and not rush things.

So I had a cup of coffee and considered what to do with the next "victim"....

TC2

I picked up the second trunk's cover-sheet:

TC2 -- Male

This subject is being punished by you but also because it has incurred its Mistress' wrath. As you will discover She has added Her own requirements.

Subject is a heterosexual male, and is not to be subjected to real homosexual acts of any kind. However its Mistress requires that it be humiliated and made to believe that it may be. Hand and toy stimulation of cock and orifices is allowed. Threats of sexual contact are allowed also.

No interaction with the other subjects is required. Usual sensible limits apply (eg: no drugs, children, animals, illegal acts, or public exposure).

You may find other instructions inside the trunk.

You have 20 minutes once you have opened the trunk. At the end of that time the subject is to be left inside.

That was intriguing, and quite exciting. I was relieved that I wasn't being told to perform anything homosexual with him. It's not that I'm homophobic, just that I'd always fantasized that my Mistress would be there to "push" me into that sort of thing; if She wanted.

Shaking my head to clear the sudden fug of self-analysis I picked up the key and unlocked the lid of the trunk and pulled it upwards.

What lay there before me brought a smile to my face. The subject was lying in almost the same position as TC1 had been, but this one was, to its extreme and obvious embarrassment, dressed in very tight black satin lingerie. It was wearing a bra, panties, a suspender belt and stockings. On its feet were stiletto heeled pixie boots with locks at each ankle. A short chain of about 9" joined them together. Another similar chain joined its wrist cuffs together behind its back. Its panties were bulging but only because its cock was locked inside a clear plastic chastity device. Instead of a ball-gag this subject had a rubber ring-gag between its teeth forcing it's bright red lips wide apart. Everywhere there were small combination locks securing everything.

Inside the trunk also there was another note:

Additional Instructions

The lock combinations are all 6471. Feel free to change it on any or all of them apart from the gag. If you change them the slut will have to phone you or Your Mistress later to beg for the new combination. I'd expect that to be an embarrassing conversation.

You may cane it but not break the skin. It's wife is not expected back from a business trip for 2 weeks so marks will not be a problem.

I have placed a steel-boned locking corset into the trunk. Please ensure it is laced as tightly as possible before locking it. It should be wearing it when placed back in the trunk.

Please make it stand on the heels as much as possible. It has never been dressed this way before and needs a lot of practice.

Enjoy!

Wow! I thought this poor soul must have either done something deserving of great humiliation, or it simply had an extremely strict and mischievous Mistress. It hadn't occurred to me before that the TC's would be submissives too. I filed that away for later consideration.

Since humiliation was the order of the day for this one I made sure to comment on its predicament from time-to-time.

"Oh dear, look what we have here! Some kind of sissy slut all locked up and ready to be fucked!"

The effect of my words was quite dramatic. It's face went pale then bright red as it struggled and writhed to get free. I placed my hand on one buttock which caused even more wriggling for a while until it tired and lay there panting through the gag, and trembling.

"I think we should get you out of that box young lady", I said. Another wave of redness flushed across its ace and upper body.

Helping "her" stand up was quite trick but eventually I had her standing, well wobbling, on her heels beside the trunk.

A few feet away there was a pillar with a steel ring at about head height. Around the pillar was a ring, like a fringe. of protruding metal spikes. Not very sharp spikes but not totally blunt either. I grabbed her collar and pulled her toward the pillar. She stumbled at first but caught up quickly, having no real option or way to escape. I looped a short length of chain through the rings on the pillar and her collar. This had the effect of making her stand bent forward slightly with her bum sticking out and her legs as far apart as the chain between her ankles would allow. Straightening up caused the spikes to poke into her upper thighs and groin.

"Nice bottom girly! Be nice to fuck. Can just imagine my cock sliding deep inside. First of all we need to soften you up a bit though."

Her response to that comment was a set of gurgling shouts through the ring gag and a lot of drool dripping down to the floor.

"Needs a good stretching first though", patting her bottom gently.

I took one of the larger butt-plugs from a nearby table, pressed it through the ring gag to get it coated with drool, pulled down her panties then pushed it into her arse about halfway. It wasn't really going in too easily so I surreptitiously added extra lube before pushing it in all the way and  pulled her panties up again.

"Oh yes. I can see this girly's arse is just hungry for cock. Just look how easily she sucked that plug inside!"

She was frantically trying to reach down to pull the plug out again so I linked the chain between her wrists to the ring on the back of her collar. Plenty of slack but not enough to allow her to reach down further than the middle of her back.

"That was naughty my girl! I was going to cane you then put on this lovely corset, but it seems you don't deserve such leniency. So first the corset..."

I was, of course, always going to put that corset on her first.

It turned out to be a very heavy leather one with steel ribbing. Not a lady-like thing at all. I pulled it around her and attached the hooks at top and bottom, then started to thread the laces though the 20 or so eye-holes on each side. It was taking quite a while but the sheer panic on her face was making it worth it.

Once the laces were properly threaded I started to tighten them, first top, then bottom, a little at a time. Pulling in her waist, which was pretty skinny, in as far as possible. She gurgled some ineffectual complaints and wriggled a bit but a few slaps on the bottom soon cured that.

Eventually the laces were tight enough that I could engage the flap that zipped over them and attach the extra padlock, which I'd reset to combination 9185. The subject was taking fast short breaths now. I was finding her total confinement quite arousing.

Walking in front of her I unlocked her chastity device and pulled it free of her flaccid cock. She was definitely not aroused by this.

"Oh dear sweetie", I said, "not feeling turned on? Just imagine if your Mistress was here, and Her friends. Maybe some other of their slaves ... the ones with big cocks just hungry to fuck your virgin hole?" As I spoke I gently stroked her cock, pulling the foreskin back and brushing my other hand with a little lube over the head. Despite herself she started to get hard, then harder still as I kept imagining out aloud what her Mistress might do to her.

As soon as her cock was fully erect I took up a cane and gave her 6 smart strokes on each buttock. No pauses. No time to react. Just six on the left, then six on the right. At the end of that she was almost unconscious from lack of air as she'd been unable to breathe in enough to scream. I started stroking her now soft again cock while she recovered.

"Maybe I should pull that plug out and fuck you now? Or make you suck my cock and swallow my cum. You'd like that wouldn't you slut?"

She was shaking her head in denial but her cock was getting hard again. I debated giving her another round of caning but noticed that my time was almost up.

First of all I changed the other locks to the new combination. Then I put her, still plugged and corseted, but without her chastity cage on, back in the trunk. Her wrists still chained behind meant her hard cock was of no use to her. After closing and locking the trunk I wrote on the note page:

Dear Madam Owner of TC2. I have reset all combinations, except the gag. I would be happy to hear from You, or Your slave and will pass this information on to my Mistress should You prefer to contact Her instead. Thank You for allowing me to participate in this slave's humiliation.

subject "a"

As you may imagine I was quite worked up after that session. It had been quite erotic having to imagine how TC2 felt, and what effect it was all having on it. I was also intrigued as to what other plans its Mistress had for it before releasing it. Would She keep it like that for the whole 2 weeks I wondered? I could easily have taken some time to masturbate right then, but knew it would dull my arousal and inventiveness for the remaining two TC's. It was frustrating but probably a wise decision to just take a short break, without touching myself, before continuing.

TC3

TC3 -- Male

This subject is owned by the same Mistress as TC2, and has similarly enraged Her. While She is happy for you to be the instrument of Her punishment She insists that you follow Her instructions to the letter (or She will be having words with your Owner about it).

This subject has a full and total power exchange contract with its Mistress. It has given up all rights and its limits are those which She allows it. In this instance Her limits for this subject are:

Usual sensible limits. No children, drugs, blood, permanent markings, illegal acts, or public exposure.

Other limits: No breath play. No needles or fire play.

Instructions

When you open the trunk you will see that I have mummified My slave in saran wrap and then covered that with duct tape. This took Me quite a while to apply to My satisfaction and I do not expect it to be removed or interfered with needlessly.

Underneath the wrapping, at various strategic locations, I have attached sticky-pad electrodes to the subject's anatomy. Beside the trunk you will find a multi-channel electro-stim device has been provided. All the cables have been labelled with a body location and a channel number to connect it to. You will connect the cables as labelled and then adjust the stimulation My slave receives for the next 20 minutes.

This slave IS allowed to cum, but it should be from electro-stimulus alone. You are not to touch its genitalia at all. Preferably the stimulus should border on painful and be increased directly after any orgasm to very painful for a few minutes. You will be able to gauge how painful it is by listening for the slave's muffled screams through the wrapping.

When the 20 minutes are over you will place the electro-stim box inside the trunk with the channels set for moderate rhythmic stimulus. The batteries should last for another 3 hours or so.

On collection I want this slave to be drained of cum and exhausted. If you fail to achieve that goal I shall mention it to your Mistress.

On opening the trunk I was amazed to find what looked like a silver sausage shape lying inside. The subject was quite short so it hadn't been bent very far to fit diagonally into the trunk. It was completely covered from head to toes in duct tape that looked to have been pulled extremely tight around it. There were two short tubes protruding from the nostril area through which it must be breathing. Apart from that the whole covering was completely smooth with just some wires trailing from it at various points. All the wires were labelled:

Steel Butt Plug    -- Channel A

Left Nipple        -- Channel B

Right Nipple       -- Channel C

Perineum           -- Channel D

Stomach            -- Channel D

Left Buttock       -- Channel E

Right Buttock      -- Channel E

Left Inner Thigh   -- Channel F

Right Inner Thigh  -- Channel F

Testicles          -- Channel G

Urethral Probe     -- Channel H

Lower Spine        -- Common

On the table beside the trunk I spotted a large black plastic box. It had some connector sockets labeled A-H, and one labelled Common. Next to each socket there were two dials, one labelled Frequency, and one Intensity. Finally there was a selector switch next to each one which could select one of: Off, Sine Wave, Sawtooth, Pulse, Random.

It all seemed a little overwhelming at first. I started off by simply plugging in each of the cables to their respective sockets. The connectors were the type which could clip together so that's what I did for those labelled with the same channel letters.

Looking down at my "victim" I felt a little bit like some sort of Doctor Frankenstein. It made me smile to know I had all the control. For his part my "victim" had done very little so far. I'd noticed a slight wriggling as he realized someone was there but that was it really.

So the moment of truth was here. First of all I made sure all the "Intensity" dials were on zero. The then I switched the Butt Plug channel from "Off" to "Pulse", and the Frequency to "Low". Then I started to dial up the Intensity gradually. At first I wasn't sure anything was happening, then when I got to almost halfway up the subject started to mumble something I couldn't understand. I turned it a little more and watched as the subject was starting to wiggle its hips as if being fucked slowly. I turned the Frequency up a little and watched fascinated as the subjects movements also increased pace. I was starting to get a feel for this now, and starting to find it quite exciting too.

Looking across all the options available it was a little daunting. Then I realized my only need was to ensure I fulfilled its Mistress' requirement. So I started to experiment:

aForK
aForK
4 Followers
12