Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aForK
aForK
4 Followers

Channel A - Butt Plug  Waveform: Pulse   Frequency: Medium  Intensity: 6

        B - Left Nipple          Sawtooth           Low                4

        C - Right Nipple         Sawtooth           Low                4

        D - Perineum & Stomach   Sine Wave          High               5

        E - Buttocks             Pulse              Low                7

        F - Thighs               Random             High               3

        G - Testicles            Sawtooth           Medium             5

        H - Cock                 Pulse              Low                3

By the time I had set all the channels the way I wanted to start with them, my little silver sausage was making as much noise as it could, and writhing completely ineffectually. It was about then that I noticed that its cock had been given special treatment. It had been wrapped separately from its body and I could just see the tip of it where the wire protruded out. On closer inspection I could see that the Channel H probe was actually hollow so that if anything should spurt out I would see it. "Clever", I thought.

Checking the clock I saw that I'd already used up 8 of my 20 minutes getting this far. Time to get serious I thought.

First of all I upped the Channel A frequency to High, and pushed the Channel H intensity to 6. A soft wheezing/gasping could be heard coming from the breathing tubes. The subject was definitely feeling it. Its cock looked to be twitching inside its tight silver sheath.

Next I switched Channel G from Sawtooth to Sine Wave and gradually upped the Intensity to 7. This caused a shuddering to overtake the subjects' whole body, followed swiftly by a strong spurt of white sperm onto its silver thighs. Then another spurt before it visibly relaxed. Following its Mistress' instructions I turned the Channel A, G & H intensities down to 2 while increasing all the others to 7. I left it like that for 4 minutes. I sat there, listening to the subject trying to beg for mercy (I assumed/fantasized).

When I was sure it had been punished enough for its orgasm I turned all the Intensity settings down to 2, and waited for its breathing to return to a less panicked sounding pace. There were still 6 or so minutes remaining so I was challenged to produce another orgasm at least. I knew this one might be harder to achieve (for the subject too).

This time I switched the nipples to Low frequency Pulse and gradually increased the Intensity up to 8. I could tell this was quite painful for the subject but interestingly its cock was bouncing in time with the pulses.

Next I swapped over channels D and F, making its Stomach and Perineum subject to high frequency random waves while its Thighs would experience Sine Waves. Again I moved the intensities both up to 8.

Finally I set Channels A, G & H all to Pulse, Low frequency, Intensity 5. I could see its whole groin area starting to hump the air in time with the pulses and could imagine how its anus was clenching in time too. I turned the frequency up to Medium next, and upped the intensity to 7. The subject was beside itself by now. Muffled screams and squirms were its only form of expression but I could tell it was becoming really desperate. I felt sorry for it but had a slight feeling of how a scientist might view a specimen on a slide in their laboratory. I waited for a minute or so, hoping it would cum and I could end its torment. But no, it just couldn't seem to do it. It wanted to I could tell, but the pain was too much or the stimulus too great.

Time was marching on. I turned up the intensity to 9 on A, G & H, then the frequency to High. The subject was shuddering so much and so fast I thought for a moment it was fitting, but then it stopped moving completely and 3 huge blasts of cum squirted from its cock! It was amazing how much it managed to produce. Astonishingly strong squirts. I felt truly sorry for the poor thing as I turned the intensity of all the other channels up to 9 as well, and then switched them one by one to Random waveform, High frequency.

There were only two more minutes remaining luckily before I turned them all down to 3, Low frequency and ended its punishment for the orgasm. There was a rawness to its muffled cries by then.

It was with a kind of sadness that I put the control box into the trunk and locked the lid. I was very turned on, and wished I could see if it could cum just once more.

I shook my head and made myself relax and try to calm down before turning to my next TC.

TC4

TC4 -- Female

This subject is the only female Test Coordinator. It has been pre-prepared to its Owner's specifications. As such you will not be required to make any changes to the bondage that has been applied, other than to remove the subject from its trunk. A set of sanctioned implements of torment have been supplied.

The subject is what is colloquially termed "a pain slut" and would experience directly applied pain as a reward rather than as a punishment. Therefore you will not be required to use harsh implements such as canes or crops. The intention here is overload the subject's senses by application of intense, overwhelming, and unrelenting sexual stimulation.

You have 1 hour. If the subject loses consciousness the clock should be stopped.

Wow! I thought. This one has really done something bad to deserve this kind of treatment.

I went over to the fourth trunk and looked at the equipment that had been provided. On the table next to the trunk there were a couple of light floggers, one leather and one suede, a machine which I eventually realized was a nipple and clit suction device, and a rather heavy duty looking massage/vibrator. A variety of other implements including a wartenberg wheel, dildos, fur gloves, etc. were also available. While pondering how I could put them all to use I felt my cock stiffen inside my pants.

On opening the trunk I was presented with a rather odd sight. The subject was lying face down with its ankles and wrists strapped to the ends of a metal St Andrews cross that was on top of it and closed up to fit into the trunk. Its waist was belted to the centre piece, and a head harness ball gag was in its mouth. A strap led back from the top of the head harness back to a thick chrome steel hook that was inserted into her anus and tight enough to pull her head up a few inches.

Hanging down from the ceiling were four chains which were obviously meant to be attached to rings on the ends of the cross. An electric hoist could then be used to raise it up out of the trunk. As it was raised the cross unfolded like scissors spreading the subjects arms and legs wide apart. The hoist stopped with her pussy at head height.

First of all I put some grease on the suction cups and switched on the vacuum pump. I spent some time applying and removing each cup from her nipples until I was satisfied with their seal. The third one on her clit wouldn't stay put at first so I gently licked it for a while until it swelled a bit and gave the cup something to suck on. Once they were all in place I turned up the vacuum and engaged the vibration attachment that caused the suction to rapidly judder and sat back for a while to watch the subject's arousal increase. Drool was already beginning to flow from around the gag and gurgling noises too. Her pussy was very moist now.

I picked up the soft fur gloves and put them on. Then I started to caress her slowly. Running my hands over her breasts, and up along her taut thighs, around her armpits and down her throat. She was trying to undulate her hips but I made sure that, for now at least, I didn't touch her where I knew she wished me to. Her gurglings began to sound a little desperate.

I decided it was now time for the first, of many, orgasms. This one was going to be hard and fast. No subtlety at all. I took the gloves off, picked up the massager and switched it to high speed. Pulled off the clit suction cup and pressed the massager directly onto the tip of her, now engorged clit. She struggled to avoid the sensation overload but of course I didn't let her. As I held the vibrating monster against her I also grabbed the anal hook and started pushing and pulling on it causing her to swing back and forth like a pendulum, pushing it deeper and pulling it almost out. I could see on the out-swing that the hook was tipped with a large metal ball that was stretching her anus but not escaping it.

Her writhings became frantic as her first orgasm overwhelmed her. She bucked and pulled at her bondage but had no possibility of escape. I removed the massager and watched her relax exhausted. Then immediately replaced it and forced her through it all again. Her second orgasm was weaker, but it obviously caused more anguish as she was still so sensitive. A small squirt of pee escaped as she came again.

As I replaced the clit sucker I looked into her eyes. There was fear there now, and a few tears as well.

I looked at the clock and saw that 10 minutes had passed already. It was going far too fast but at least I still had another 50 minutes...

Time for a change of pace. I selected a large thick dildo from the table. It was both thick and long. Realistically styled with veins and proper looking glans on it. I rubbed it slowly against her pussy, coating it with her wetness, then slowly eased it deeply inside her. It was a bit big for her but it slid in easily once I'd given her a chance to stretch a little. I pushed it slowly inside as far as it would go without resistance. Removing the clit cup again I began to gently lick around her clit. Soft gentle lapping around and beside it. Avoiding the tip... for now. As I concentrated on my licking I firmly grasped the protruding end of the dildo and pulled it, very slowly, almost all the way out then, twisting it back and forth, back in again.

I was, unsurprisingly, becoming very aroused. But with one hand spreading her labia apart, and the other holding the dildo I couldn't do anything other than concentrate fully on licking her clit. Constantly circling it. Faster  then slower. Her breathing was becoming quite laboured and I could tell she was almost ready to cum once more. I started sliding the dildo in and out a little faster as I took her clit between my lips and started to suck on it. The tip of my tongue darting onto the very tip making her jump each time I touched it; as if from an electric shock. He pussy was making lewd squishy noises as the dildo plunged in and out.

I toyed with the idea of stopping at that moment. To watch her writhe with unfulfilled lust. But then decided that it would be more fun to make her lose herself in another orgasm instead. So I pushed the dildo fully in as far as it would go and went to town on her clit with my lips and tongue. Licking it in fast swirls, sucking and gently biting on it. She started to violently struggle but all to no avail. I felt the shudder of another orgasm pulse through her and listened to her deep earthy groan as her thighs trembled. Her eyes went up inside her skull so all I could see was the whites. Her body slumped against the ties. Complete relaxation. Her breathing was deep and regular.

I stopped the clock at 40 minutes left and considered if I should play with my now rock hard cock while waiting for her to recover enough to go again. I thought it through and decided the arousal would make me more inventive. It was very frustrating though. So I made some coffee and waited, plotting....

TC4 -- continued

After about 10 minutes the subject began to stir. First wriggling her bum where the big metal hook had been pulled in by the weight of her head on the strap as she hung there. Then some struggles as she remembered how she was bound with her legs lewdly spread apart.

The nipple and clit suction machine had been doing its work all this time and I could see that her nipples in particular were now quite distended and reddened. So I thought they would be the perfect place to start the next phase.

Switching the clock back on I swiftly pulled all the suction cups off, making her jump. Her nipples were really very swollen and elongated into the shape of the suckers. I very gently took them between my thumbs and forefingers and twisted them a little from side to side, then pulled on them, enough to make her body swing back and forth. Then held them still, letting the inertia of her swing do the job for me.

The severe ball gag held in by her head harness did its job superbly. Only allowing the most minute of high pitched squeals to escape. I squeeze a little harder... twisted a little further. Just to see if she was going to squeal some more.

I next picked up the wartenberg wheel and walked behind her. I pressed it onto the sole of her right foot and rolled it up and down. Her foot first of all curled, then she started to try to wriggle it away. So I switched to the other foot, then back again, before rolling the spiky device up her inner thighs, then up and over her hips and across her rib-cage on both sides. The little red dents from the spikes looked quite deep, but never actually broke the skin. I switched attention to her breasts that were hanging down so delightfully. Rolling the wheel underneath them then around and over her tender auriolae. This was obviously not the kind of treatment she was used to. I could see some fading pale lines where her breasts had been whipped in the past. She wasn't used to discomfort without severe pain. It was maddening for her.

I put some nipple clamps on her, and tightened them down so they wouldn't slip off. Then I hung some lead weights to stretch out her nipples. This made them look even larger than they had already. While they were stretched out like that I used an "inverse pliers" device to place very tight and small rubber bands onto the base of each nipple. The bands weren't so tight as to stop blood flow, but they would trap some blood at the tip of her nipples making them ultra-sensitive, and they would be difficult to remove.

I took some delight in spending a few moments nibbling her nipples and breasts and listening to her attempts at screaming when I gently bit them.

Looking at the table once more I noticed a bunch of bamboo skewers of the type used at barbecues and the like. I picked up a handful and spent a happy ten minutes using their sharp points to prod and poke her feet, breasts, armpits and bottom. They left clusters of dents not unlike the wheel's, just more of them.

I could tell that the constant struggling and writhing was starting to tire her now. There were 15 minutes left on the clock. Time for some more orgasmic torment I thought.

Before beginning I lowered her cross down so she was now at waist height. I disrobed and, standing where she could see me, rolled a condom onto my erection. I felt as if I'd had an erection for days and that my balls were the size of grapefruit. I saw her eyes widen a little but couldn't tell if it was from fear, or lust, or just because it wasn't as big as she was hoping for.

Just to get her attention I walked behind her, between her legs, and started pulling and pushing the anal hook. She started to swing back and forth, and her nipple weights did too, anti-phase to her swings. On one of the back swings I held my cock against her vulva and just let her swinging slide me inside. It felt so warm!

I knew I probably wouldn't be able to last very long but it felt so good as she swung back and forth along my hard erection. I picked up the suede flogger and started using it gently on her back. It barely left a mark at first but gradually started to turn her back pink and warm. Each time it hit her I could feel her vagina tighten.

I grabbed her hips and stopped her swinging. Just stood there with my cock still inside her. She mumbled something and tried to gyrate her hips but I wasn't allowing any movement.

Instead I picked up the massager again, held it firmly against her clit and switched it on at low speed. She tried to wriggle some more and her vaginal muscles started to flutter around me. She was so hot inside!

Reaching forward I brushed my fingertips against the nipple weights, before upping the speed of the vibrator. She was trying so hard to hump me I thought she would probably have pulled muscles for a few days after this!

I very slowly pulled my cock out an inch or two, then just as slowly pushed it back in as far as I could. I could feel the tip of my cock brushing against her cervix. She was squeezing so tightly now!

Pushing the vibrator speed up to maximum I pressed it against the very tip of her clitoris and started slowly thrusting my cock in and out. I picked up the pace a little and moved forward so her weight would pull her back onto me after my thrusts pushed her away. She was gasping for air and a mewling sound escaping from behind the gag. I could tell she was getting close now. I used my other hand to wiggle the balled-hook in her arse and could feel it pressing against my cock inside of her. This seemed to push her over the edge and she started to cum with a guttural moaning sound.

As soon as I heard that I quickly reached down and removed both nipple clamps and started thrusting as fast as I could. So fast that it took only seconds for me to cum too! When I removed the clamps her vagina literally clamped down tightly on my cock. I came so hard my knees almost went out from under me. I stood there panting for a while, stroking her rubber-banded tits as I regained my breath. She was placid but every now and then gave a kind of spastic jerk as if the orgasm was sending aftershocks through her nervous system.

My cock started to soften, so I pulled out. The condom was as full as I've ever seen, or even dreamed. I carefully removed it and emptied it onto her still reddened back, massaging and spreading the sperm all over.

The clock had only 30 seconds remaining. I kissed her on the cheek but wasn't sure if she was conscious enough to notice. Then I undid the latch that kept the spring loaded cross spread open and closed it back, before lowering her back into the trunk beneath her.

Then I locked it shut.

aForK
aForK
4 Followers
12