Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers

He squatted before her again, slipped his arms around her buttocks, stood up, lifting her effortlessly, carried her to the bed and set her down on the edge. There, he stood close in front of her and said "I don't suppose you've noticed the clothing imbalance here...? Do you think you can get all these clothes off me without any help? Since I did you, turn about seems in order."

Her face was at the level of the obvious bulge in his snug shorts: she eyed it anxiously, then snorted gently as she reached for his buckle.

"Thirty some years of dressing and undressing children, and you wonder if I can manage this on my own?" Her fingers flew - all her anxiety had now been replaced with anticipation.

He helped by stepping out of his sandals when she dropped his shorts: partially freed but still inside his white jockeys, his erection seemed suddenly even larger. When she slowly tugged the jockeys down, they caught momentarily, then released him with an almost audible twang.

All she managed was a gasp and a short "OH! My. It's... very different in real life, isn't it?"

He dropped to his knees to let her pull his tee-shirt over his head, busied himself with removing his socks.

M&M suddenly had a bit of deer-in-headlights "what next?" look about her, genuinely not knowing quite what to do. Craig took charge, scanned her body - with both eyes and voice he let her know he liked what he saw - beautifully symmetrical breasts and nipples that had yet to lose the battle with Mr Newton's discovery, an exquisitely formed pair of outer lips, deep navel, nothing teenager-ish about her body and its proportions, but obvious nice muscles underlying the inevitable slight shape and padding changes due her just from surviving to fifty-two, as a female of the species.

He thought, and said so, that her pussy was as pretty as any he'd ever seen, likewise her armpits, her legs. All supremely smooth: she was obviously expert with her razor, not a trace of stubble anywhere, not a fresh - or healed - nick to be seen. And then he stopped, gently spread her knees apart, laid her down on her back. Instead of going exploring, of taking the route of prolonged foreplay the way he would have with an experienced lover, Craig chose to give her immediate reason to believe in her own capabilities. His thumbs spread her labia, and he engulfed her clit with lips and tongue and teeth.

With a long, almost anguished intake of breath, Mable realized that her fears had been groundless. Craig's explorations in the first ten seconds told him where to concentrate, with what pressure and movements. Less than a minute and she exploded juicily, violently against his face. And kept on doing so as he slipped a finger, then two, full-depth into her pussy and fondled her G-spot - it was beautifully active.

She had said that she had no virgin orifices: he took her at her word. She hardly noticed when the pair of fingers left her pussy and slipped into her bottom, where they first curled down and back, all the way to the innermost rearmost recesses of her rectum, rotated, explored, curved forward and re-addressed her G-spot with spectacular results that she most definitely DID notice.

Through her ongoing gasps and spasms, she finally surfaced long enough to say "Please! Go inside me. With your cock. Now! Please?"

Craig slid himself up between her legs to cover her fully, front to front. His cock-head found her lips by itself, as if it had traveled this route endlessly, knew the way by rote. He pressed forward: beneath him, wide-eyed, Mabel felt him start to enter, threw her hips upwards, abruptly brought him fully into her body, and heaved a huge sigh, muttering "Lovely!" as he entered effortlessly and bottomed out against her cervix. The sensations were almost calming. She took a huge breath and wrapped herself upwards around him, arms, legs, lips, held on through more spasms, then finally, slowly, sank back down and waggled herself against him.

Looking deep into him she giggled as she visualized an interior sort of kiss, the eye of his cock against the opening of her cervix. "Good GOD! So THAT's what all the fuss is about. No WONDER!" She smiled, shook her head in amazement, and scooted to drive him even more fully inside. "My good Doctor Craig, that cock of yours is a far cry indeed from any of my dildos. Mein Gott, what have I been missing all these years! Thank you!"

Then, a moment later, "We seem to be stuck in a rut, Craig - here we are, after all this time, right back in our role-reversal. Although the topic is certainly rather different from last time! I'm glad you like to teach things you understand to naïve students. You clearly understand the topic, and I am perfectly naïve..."

Craig shrugged as they stroked: "At your service, Madam, 24/7. This is a rut I will never complain about!"

Pure missionary -nothing fancier needed- they fucked for long, long minutes. When she was bouncing along the edge of orgasm again, he slipped a hand between them and found the nubbin of her clit, toyed with it expertly, and suddenly she flipped over the edge, head thrown back, body snapping into and out of tetany.

He held her there until his own climax was absolutely inevitable, then let her relax for a second, just long enough for her to open her eyes and return to full consciousness, able to focus on him as he hung suspended above her. Then he let himself go, urgently, powerfully, propped on his rigid arms. His face mottled, tightened, his legs and bottom knotted mightily as he repeatedly drove himself deep into her wide-open belly. Inside, she could feel his cock jerking and bouncing as he flooded her cervix with spurt after spurt.

She watched in awed fascination as he began his own recovery, resumed the breathing that had been suspended for almost a full minute. Where before she'd had nothing but worries, suddenly there was a huge realization - she could DO this! She could please him, and get her own pleasure, simultaneously. Her confidence soared like a physical thing, a conscious realization that flooded her arms with another crop of goose-bumps. She felt wonderful!

When at last their sensory echoes had died away to minor lightning-bolts on a distant horizon and both were breathing relatively normally, Craig dropped to support himself on his elbows just above her, and grinned down. "Well, most unexpected lover mine, I should say that the whole problem of your virginity is now a moot point. Wouldn't you agree?"

She nodded, said "Absolutely. And wonderfully so. It was exquisite. Thank you so much!"

He tilted his head, kissed her briefly, and replied "So - is there any question at all left in your mind about whether your body will respond properly?"

She sighed, wriggled around his still-hard cock and shook her head, thinking about her newly-soaring confidence - "No, sir. None at all!"

He kissed her again, more solidly, then broke and asked "And how about worrying whether you can give ME pleasure with that beautiful little body of yours?"

Mabel spread her thighs even wider, caressed the backs of his knees and thighs with her heels and shook her head: "Not so little, this body. I always feel I'm overweight, so I'm happy you're satisfied. But there's NO doubt at all remaining. My GOD, Craig, but you were a sight up there above me while you were coming! You looked like you were going to explode, or were having a heart attack, or maybe having your leg amputated without anesthetic." She giggled: "I love the color you turned, and the noises you made. Very, very, VERY sexy. I had no idea how intensely a climax could affect a man. And your face, goodness what a collection of expressions! Made me feel powerful, it did, to be providing so much agony-ecstasy!"

She raised her head, licked the drop of sweat hanging from his nose: "So here's another taste, another man-flavor for me to try." She pretended to savor it like a sip of wine, grinned at him: "Nice flavor it is, too. We certainly do work well together, but, sir, it seems to me that you've been doing all the work so far. That's not fair, you know." Her confidence was letting her lead, now. "How about you pull out - just for a little bit, mind you, not permanently! - and flop yourself down on your back and let me explore and play for a while? After all, it's ME that is the newbie in all this! My turn!"

He slid from her and rolled over to lie spread-eagled, DaVinci's "Vitruvian Man" in the very real flesh. She sat up and felt for the first time the flowing warm drizzle of semen, mixed with her own juices, pouring from her, trickling down the inside of her thighs to wet the satin sheet. She had the briefest of thoughts about protein stains, then dismissed them with a mental shrug and the idea 'Nice souvenir if it stains!'

She settled herself between his wide-spread legs, looking, touching. Nibbled gently up the length of his still-solid erection. She surprised herself - the main attraction wasn't this lovely cock, but rather his balls and their sac - how they moved, their complex plumbing, how he could retract them, the way the sac changed size and shape and texture, how each testicle could, with gentle care, be snuggled against her palate where it fit perfectly. That and the root of his cock aft of his sac, how she could trace it back almost to his anus, a sort of fleshy foundation for the free-standing penetrator himself. Shortly, she slipped the tip of his cock into her mouth and effortlessly slid down it until the entire length was in her mouth and throat, her nose solidly against Craig's clean-shaven pubis.

He was astounded, delighted - he told her truthfully that she was a marvel, that he'd wanted to be deep-throated ever since hearing of such a thing, that none of his women to date had been able to do so - and he wondered WHERE she might have learnt such a technique.

More confidence-building!

She released him, blamed decades of movie-watching and long hours of practice with various dildos. "But, Craig, this thing of yours is FAR more fun, a much better fit, and much warmer, and much more ALIVE, than any of those toys could ever be!"

As she returned to work, he sighed and said "Do you still work with the Girl Scouts?"

She nodded around his cock.

He told her, "Good. I'll happily be your witness for merit badges in fucking and fellatio!" She snorted, kept him fully in her throat, and pivoted around the axle of his cock to set up a perfect 69. His tongue drove her to another climax in seconds.

When they settled again, she looked at him and asked "You haven't come yet from all my mouth work. But you can make ME come with YOUR mouth in almost no time at all. Is there some way I can do the same thing for you?"

He nodded, said "I think so, but it hasn't ever actually worked - been VERY near it, though. Here... let me show you." He stood on his knees on the bed, spread his thighs, leaned back with his hands on the bed behind him, hard cock thrusting skyward. She understood immediately, settled on her own knees between his thighs, crouched forward, inhaled him fully, began to stroke. He took her hand, wet the index and middle fingers in his mouth, placed them against his anus, pressed. She paused with his cock halfway down her throat, did as he indicated. His opening yielded readily to her tentative pressure, the pair of fingers slipped inside, and in the first half-second she fully understood the attraction of her own bottom for him - the incredible warmth, velvety slippery heat, the sense of being allowed - invited - to be genuinely inside another person, the tiny quivers yielded by extra-strong naughtiness and perversion.

He guided her fingers to his prostate, taught how to press on it, and thirty seconds later, deep in her throat, he came with a suddenness, an urgency and strength that amazed them both. She could follow each spurt on its journey, feeling his balls tighten against her chin, feel each pulse of his juices pass along her fingertips, the entire length of her fingers clamped in the grip of his pelvic muscles, then the bolus shooting down the big cock-vein that lay against her tongue, to discharge deep in her throat. She pulled back slightly for the waning two or three bursts, catching the fluids on her tongue, letting the odd aroma and flavor fill her sinuses and mouth, decided that because it came from inside him, she really liked it.

They lay together for several minutes: she kept her ear pressed to his chest, listening to the slow thump of his heart. It was simultaneously sexy, calming, sensuous, reassuring. Eventually the twinges in her belly plus her new-fledged self confidence urged her on.

"How tired are you, after all your exertions on my behalf?" she asked, with a slightly teasing lilt in her voice.

He grinned at her and asked "Are you really asking if I can get it up again?"

She blushed and nodded, kissed him soundly, retreated to wait for an answer.

"Well, Lover... I seldom manage three real solid climaxes in a single day, but you've got such talents in your mouth and fingertips that I STRONGLY suspect it's a very good possibility." He waggled his half-hard cock at her. "More than that... it's a bloody lead-pipe certainty! If you're willing to minister to me for a little while before we start. So that we CAN start! You've really done a thorough job of satisfying me - in case there was any doubt!"

Goody!" she said. Then, blushing even more brightly, "You've been positively heroic, my Knight Craig, in helping relieve me of the unwanted burdens of those two virginities... but there's still a big one left that weighs heavily, and from which I would greatly appreciate being relieved as well." She took his hand, slid it down over her buttocks, pressed his fingertip against her anus.

He kissed her soundly, squeezed her shoulder and laughed gently: "No such wonderful burden could be too big for these shoulders of mine, Lover. All challenges gladly accepted. But you have to do the preparatory work. I'm all yours until you get me fully ready!"

She dipped her head, began ministering to his - and her own - needs. It took far less time than he expected to rise to the occasion - just enough time for him to do a little daydreaming and concoct a scenario that he thought might please them both.

He tapped her shoulder, asked "Trust me? Want to try something fun and sexy and different? While we relieve you of that final, nasty little burden of yours? So long as the rules are that "STOP" means exactly that, and so long as the objective is purely to give one another maximum pleasure?"

She didn't hesitate: "YES! Of course. After all, we're still in role-reversal, aren't we? You're SUPPOSED to be my teacher. What do we do?"

"Do you have anything like soft ropes hidden amongst your paraphernalia?"

She eyed him, giggled and said "Sure. In the second drawer, left side. I once bought a whole handful of old men's silk ties for a quarter each at the thrift shop. One of my videos showed them being used. Sexually, that is. Would they do for whatever nefarious scheme you've hatched?"

He nodded, selected three, held them out to her, said "Kiss the ties, Madam!" She did so, one after the other. Then he had her kneel on the bed, her knees wide-spread, facing the headboard with its multiple columns and bars. He settled her face down, her chest on a doubled pillow, and in a trice had her wrists gently but snugly lashed to the bars.

She wriggled her wrists - no escaping now!

He paused to position the cheval-glass so that they would both have an unobstructed view of themselves, then told her as he stroked her flanks and simultaneously twiddled her rock-hard nipples, "Madam must have a gag as well. What would Madam prefer to use? I'll tie it in place with this other foulard..."

She thought, then shivered and a highly visible swarm of goose-bumps flooded her back, arms and thighs. From somewhere deep in her psyche she muttered "Your underwear would do very nicely, Sir Knight."

He tilted his head, made appreciative noises about how she was entering into the spirit, then asked softly "Are you certain?"

She nodded. "Yes. I like your smells - your crotch is very, very sexy, you know. They would do just fine. Please!"

He retrieved the garment, rolled it, placed it between her teeth, tied it in place. She tilted her head sideways to watch as he stepped to the dildo-drawer. He spent a few moments examining, then selected three of very different sizes and textures and colors. The largest was a new toy, beautifully realistic, all veiny and properly curved. Settling himself behind her, between her calves, Craig admired the scenery, gave her a quiet running commentary as he played lovingly with her body, studied all the details, complimented her again on her shaving ability. Her slit was pouting widely, the inner surfaces reddened and glistening wet. He worked her like a musical instrument, concentrating on clit and anus, with occasional hand-forays to make certain that her pits and nipples and earlobes didn't feel neglected.

She was quivering, she felt, like a guy-wire in a hurricane - and damn it, Craig clearly knew EXACTLY what he was doing to her, making her dance seemingly forever precisely on the razor's edge of climax, but never letting her throw herself into the abyss. In between gasps and silent shrieks of pleasure, muffled to near inaudibility by her gag, she watched him in the mirror, enjoying himself as he gave her this incredible level of purest physical pleasure.

He picked up the lubricant from her towel, from among her toys - the ones she had laid out pre-shower this very morning, so many ages ago, and had never yet gotten to use today. He slipped a single finger deep into her bottom, rotated, stroked, sent it questing into the farthest rearmost reaches of her rectum and thence through the deep inner sphincter. Then, far, far inside, he turned the finger gently, curled, and pressed on her G-spot. Then with two fingers. She watched him in the mirror as, satyr-like, he studied where he penetrated her and then added a third. And then, fingers still embedded, he pressed the smallest dildo home against her pussy entrance - she felt her body resisting momentarily, then surrendering joyfully to let it slide home.

Behind her gag, she made more strident groaning and moans. Would he NEVER let her come? The dildo retreated, was replaced by the mid-sized version. She howled with pleasure just short of terrifyingly intense. It slid out again, Craig picked up the monstrous third. Surely there wasn't room for that, she thought, not with his fingers already occupying part of the sum total of available inner volume? His fingers slipped out greasily, leaving her bottom feeling terribly empty and forlorn. The third dildo went gently, steadily into her pussy, filling her utterly. Thank goodness for the extra space he'd provided! Then Craig leaned back, studied his handiwork: in the mirror she could see her skin mottled red everywhere, see the butt-end of the dildo protruding from her immensely pleased pelvis: experimentally she pulsed her pelvic muscles, was surprised to see the dildo respond with a visible wiggle.

Craig sighed, lifted himself into position behind her on his knees, reached for a pillow, tucked it between her legs and stomach, took the big two-fisted vibrator from her morning-stash and settled it into the pillow where she could bring her clit and vulva into contact with it. Then he moved his feet to the outsides of her calves and assumed a thigh-straining deep squat, his blue-steel erection just visible to her in the glass. He watched her watching him, her eyes pleading for release.

He shook his head and told her, as he placed the head of his slippery cock squarely against the pink pucker of her anus, "Not quite yet, Madam. Big, huge fuck coming, you betcha! I'm going to just go after my own climax now... it's going to take some real power and muscle tension to get me there, because you took a lot out of me earlier. Are you ready for that?"

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
311 Followers