Role Reversal Ch. 03

Story Info
The slave torments her master with his own kinks.
1.5k words
4.2
18.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
136 Followers

It was with a mixture of excitement and apprehension that I wondered what my punishment was to be.

Trudy continued to eat Kasey's cunt and despite enjoying the sensations of another female tongue inside her, Kasey pushed Trudy's head away and jumped off the table (and my stomach). She grabbed Trudy by the wrist and brought her around to where my head lay. Kasey sneered as she said "Now you be a good boy and clean Trudy up, while Gabby and I prepare you for your punishment."

Trudy climbed onto the table and squatted over my face, using the ropes binding me for support and balance, like Gabby before her. She lowered herself so that her pussy lips were about six inches from my mouth and ordered, "Stick that tongue of yours out as far as you can and make it nice and stiff."

Not being in a position to argue, I obeyed my orders and Trudy sat straight down on it. Her wet pussy lips travelled down its length and she buried my tongue deep inside her soft hole. "Lick it clean, worm boy", Trudy ordered and again I obeyed dutifully, licking backwards and forwards, in and out, tasting her cunt juice mixed with her piss.

Trudy groaned in ecstasy as I cleaned her pussy out and she rubbed her cunt up and down my face, making sure that at least the very tip of my tongue remained inside her. I could feel her cunt starting to spasm, when she lifted herself off my face and hovered inches above it. At the same time, I could feel lubricant being applied to my desensitized cock. I could feel a slippery hand moving up and down over my helmet, but could feel no real sensation.

The hand then began to move over my waxed balls when Trudy tilted back a little so that her puckered anus was over my tongue. "I got piss on my little arsehole, boy. You need to lick it all off and make sure you take your time." Again, this was not a major drama for me, I quite like licking woman's arseholes, especially when they react like Trudy.

I slowly dragged my tongue across tight hole, feeling the roughness of my tongue catching on her brown puckers. As this happened, Trudy's arsehole reacted almost violently, twitching with pleasure. At the same time my own arsehole reacted violently to the oiled finger which was being pushed into it. I knew it wasn't Kasey's finger in my arse, I'd felt that many times in the past as she massaged my prostate, while bringing me to explosive orgasms inside her mouth. I tried to pull away, but couldn't move due to the combination of the ropes that bound my hands and feet and Trudy pushing down on my tongue, forcing it inside her anus.

A flood of sensations passed over me simultaneously. The pain of first one finger inside my tight hole and then another, the revulsion of my tongue inside Trudy's chocolate hole, as she moved the tight silky sheath up and down my tongue and the eroticism of the whole situation. Despite this, my cock remained hard yet unfeeling. I was brought back to the horror of my situation when Trudy moved off my face and I saw Kasey standing beside me with her thick 8 inch strap on dildo in her hand.

Calmly and evenly Kasey said, "You love fucking my arse, let's see if you like a thick cock up yours as much as I love one up me." She then laughed saying, "The only difference is that you know how much I love the pain."

I struggled fruitlessly against my bonds and my head pounded at the thought of that chunky weapon being forced inside me. Trudy sat back down on me so that her clit was in my mouth. She growled, "Suck it and lick it at the same time, worm." I did this happily, not only because I enjoy sucking clit, but also to take my mind off what was ahead.

I sucked and licked at Trudy's clit, almost forgetting my predicament as I savoured the taste of her juices which were now flowing freely. I was brought back to reality as I felt something hard being pressed against my arsehole. It pushed through a few inches and I was pleasantly surprised at how well I took it. It wasn't half as painful as I imagined. I then felt vibrations inside me and realized that Kasey had put her strap-on backwards.

The way her strap-on works is that she has a thinner, shorter vibrating end that usually goes inside the 'fucker's' pussy so that she receives intense pleasure as she fucks the 'fuckee' with the thick eight inch cock. I actually began to enjoy the sensation of being fucked in the arse with the vibrator, when Trudy stood up on the table.

They all laughed at my obvious relief, before Trudy looked down at me and spat, "It's not over yet, you turd." She walked backwards down the table and squatted again, this time over my swollen cock "Wipe that oil off his cock, Gabby. I'll show him what pain is."

With that, Gabby wiped the lubricant off my cock with a towel, until it was completely dry. My cock head was still completely desensitized, that was until Trudy grabbed my shaft and placed the pointy bit against the entrance to her anus. With one hand still balancing herself on the rope, she sat straight down, taking my entire cock up her arse in one fell swoop.

The groan then whimper that came from Trudy was deafening, but probably not as loud as my own and pain seared through my entire body. Sitting down like that had pulled my foreskin to it's limit and then kept going. I had no doubt that my cock would be bleeding (although I discovered later that is wasn't). The other effect the pain had was to bring my cock back to life and as Trudy sat on it, her bowels contracting and letting go in quick succession, my cock jerked in answer to it. It seemed that the pain had brought all other sensations back to the normally sensitive, spongy flesh.

When she came back to her own senses, a wicked grin spread on her face and she cackled, "Kasey's not the only one who likes pain and I see that a little bit of pain doesn't hurt you either. Now you can feel what it's like to have your arse fucked, while my arse fucks your cock. There is a down side though, worm."

Turning to Kasey, Trudy said "Why don't you push that thing in him and show him what we mean, Mistress?" Kasey pushed the rubber vibrator deeper inside me and soon her belly pushed my balls against Trudy's fleshy arse cheeks and the pain was immense, far worse than having anything pushed up my arse or having an unlubricated arsehole impale my dry cock.

Fortunately for me, my equipment is precious to Kasey and she didn't want to do me any permanent damage so she time her forward strokes with Trudy up strokes and my balls weren't squashed again. In fact I began to enjoy the feeling of the vibrator being fucked in and out of my tight arse while Trudy fucked my cock with her own tight arsehole.

Trudy started panting hard and bouncing up and down my pole much quicker. I could also feel a change in what Kasey was doing. I could see in one of the many mirrors in the dungeon that she had grabbed hold of the join in the strap on so that it stayed still inside my brown hole as she fucked her cunt up and down its length. I had no doubt her clit was rubbing along its veined length as she did so.

Trudy sat down completely on my meat and started rubbing her clit like a mad woman. She rocked on my cock so that there was still a slight fucking motion, her face grimacing. I could see from Kasey's movements that she was close to cumming. Suddenly all movement from Trudy stopped except for her hand rubbing her button and her arsehole, which was now clamping tight on my pole and then releasing it at the speed of light. Under normal circumstances, I'd now be shooting my cream deep inside her bowels, but I just laid back and enjoyed it.

I could feel the vibrator part of the strap-on being withdrawn from inside me and looked into the mirror to see Kasey fucking herself with the large portion, as if she were committing Hari Kari. Her legs were clearly buckling under her as her orgasm hit her, her head thrown back in ecstasy. I was drawn back to Trudy as by her girl spunk squirting onto my stomach. She was now a quivering mess as orgasm after orgasm hit her, her arsehole still spasming around my dick.

I now wondered what Gabby had been doing while all this was going on. I was soon to discover the answer.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
136 Followers