Roleplaying Done Right

Story Info
Roleplaying opened a couple to hotwifing/cuckolding.
1.4k words
3.81
42.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time! You set the DVD, I will pour the wine", Julia told Michael. Michael opened the pack of adult DVDs he bought while coming from the office. He put the first one in the player and sat on the couch. Julia joined him with two glasses of red wines. Roleplaying the stories of soft-core pornographic movies has been a daily thing for them from last 2 weeks.

Michael and Julia are both in early 30s and are married from 6 years. Michael is a sales manager in a multinational company and Julia is an accountant. They have been high-school sweat-hearts and have been together for more than 15 years. Their relationship could be described as the most perfect one. They have grown up together and understand each other really well. However, despite having strong emotional bond, both of them were losing interest in sexual life. Especially ever since Michael started his new job with this multinational company, 1 year back. He had been really stressed and preferred quick release. However, things changed when Michael had a thought while jerking off at night. He proposed the idea of roleplaying based on porn movies. Julia initially shot it down as she was too uncomfortable. But Michael knew how to overcome her fears. They feel like high schoolers again. Always horny and open to next adventure. So far Michael and Julia had been looking into random porn on the well known tube sites, but they got bored of the unrealistic, unoriginal stories. Not to mention the creepy ads on these sites were a turn off. "Who bangs the plumbers and pizza boys at home? Do people really start fucking in 5 mins of introduction?" - Julia asked. It was then Michael decided, that they need to find better videos.

Today Michael went to the local video store after office and bought a set of DVDs recommended by the store owner. His hopes were high. "The Corruption of Emily" flashed on the screen as the movie title. The scene opened with a married couple making out lovingly on the screen. The lead actress portraying "Emily", resembled Julia, at least if she starts grooming herself again. As the video progressed, the story became clear -

"Emily is married to a handsome but irresponsible guy who has lost a lot of money in gambling, which he now owns to the mafia. Emily is working as secretory to the mafia boss, to pay for the loan".

The movie progressed with scenes heavily depicting cuckolding. Emily being sexually dominated by the boss and his gang. Michael couldn't help but associate Julia with the character due to the resemblance. First time in his life he was fantasising about his wife having physical relationship outside the marriage. Michael was highly aroused and lost, when he was interrupted by Julia.

"Fuck the roleplay, I need you to take me now", Julia commanded. It is when Michael noticed that Julia had been playing with herself and had been breathing heavily. Michael didn't waste much time and penetrated Julia, who was extremely wet. However he was already at the point of no return and came quickly.

"Don't you dare! You can't leave me hot like this! " - Julia shouted.

"Um.. I am so sorry babe, You were so warm and cozy. I couldn't control myself", Michael told the half truth, trying to hide his heightened arousal.

"Resume the movie, I will finish myself", Julia told Michael frustratingly.

Michael resumed the movie and sat back. The scene continued with Emily being pounded by her boss in her own bedroom. Her husband is kept busy by the boss' underlings in the other room where he can clearly hear Emily's moans. Michael saw Julia ferociously masturbating. She reached climax shortly and her screams mixed with the ones from the actress. After a while boss exited the bedroom with naked Emily and asked her to suck everybody. Meanwhile Michael got hard again. "Give it to me!!", Julia shouted grabbing Michael's penis in her mouth. Julia is passionately sucking-off Michael while masturbating. Emily is doing the same to 2 other guys. Clearly Julia also fantasised herself to be Emily from the movie. Michael held Julia from the back of her head and took control. Julia never liked to give head but today she is loving a dick in her mouth. She is loving being face fucked forcibly. It is a big turn on to give control to someone. But the someone Julia is fantasising is not Michael, and Michael is aware of it now. They both came together shortly. Michael shot his cum inside Julia's mouth. Julia spitted the cum and smiled at Michael.

**********************

That one movie had changed everything for Michael and Julia. Accepting your fantasies makes you more confident in yourself and your partner. Their relationship became even more stronger when they decided to explore further into this fantasy.

Michael wanted his wife to be sexually satisfied. He wanted to see his wife drunk with passion as she is pounded hard by stronger and bigger men. He wanted Julia to be a slut.

Julia wanted to be sexually liberated and experience passionate sex outside marriage. She wanted to be dominated and fucked by strong men. She wanted to be a slut

Following few weeks, they role played into multiple similar fantasies. Roleplay always end with them fucking passionately. They started using dildo and other toys to incorporate other men in the story. Julia will suck on a dildo while Michael will fuck her. Sometimes they will dress up to story and act for days but It was always about the wife getting on with someone else with the knowledge of husband. One day Julia decided to go bold.

"Babe, I think we need to go deeper into our roleplays", Julia suggested.

"Deeper how baby?"

"I think we need to take our setting outside the bedroom."

"Like how?"

"There something I wanted to try. You always act like as the other guy but how about we actually involve another real guy?"

"Umm... You want someone to actually get involve? Eh.. I am not sure", Michael stutters. He was both aroused and scared of the possibility.

"I mean to involve only partially. Like flirting, sexting and all that. I will not, actually get anybody else in the bed babe", Julia clarified. Or maybe she backed down from her proposal.

"Yeah, let's try this. Sounds good". Michael got reassured.

Their roleplays would be getting real. Possibility of real other guys, affected Julia's psych. She feels like a teenage again. After a long time she is preparing to woo guys. She started wearing makeup and changed her wardrobe to include low cut blouses, tight dresses and hot pants. Michael remembered how amazingly hot Julia always had been. Even after 15 years off the game, she was maintaining an incredible figure. Julia was busty, yet petite. She was just 165 cm but curvy with 32D breasts. She would wear tight dresses to the office. She might be that hottest accountant in the whole country, if not world. She started getting well deserved attention at the office. Her boss is happier with her performance. Her colleagues are more friendly. Many guys even exchanged numbers with her.

Michael and Julia regularly started playing fantasies around her office. She would act like an office slut. She would flirt with multiple guys at office and constantly chat over her phone at home. She would make sure that Michael thoroughly read through her chats. However once Michael read a text from a guy called James. James sent his topless picture to his wife. This guy was ripped like greek gods. He was constantly asking for the same from Julia. Michael felt uneasy and jealous. Julia decided to include James into their roleplay.

"I would fuck James", Julia dropped the bomb!

"Holly shit!! What?"

"Hahaha, calm down. It is the next fantasy we will play."

"I am inviting James to a disco. I will do some flirting with him, while you watch. We will take it from there. You agree?" Julia revealed her plan.

"Ok message him!" Michael agreed.

Julia immediately removed her top and sent a selfie to James. Michael was shocked.

"This is not what you asked", Michael panicked!

"Babe flashing my tits is part of the sexting. We both agreed on making it semi real. I am not fucking him, and It is only fair that I sent one to James."

Julia tried to do damage control and went inside to setup her date with James. Michael although furious couldn't argue as he did indeed agreed to sexting but Michael couldn't shake up the thought that someone else has now seen his wife's bare breasts after marriage. This is new, This is big and huge turn on. However Michael is also wondering why Julia was not wearing any bra? Was it planned?