Roleplays Can Be Interesting Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now freed she ran straight across the symbol and headed for the wall on the other side of it. The four warlocks that hadn't been pulling her had been too sure of the situation, they had stayed well behind the two guys pulling, this gave the girl a little head start.

That the four had to run around two guys, who were fighting to regain balance, slowed the pursuit further.

The girl reached the opposite wall with enough time left to avoid being surrounded faster than she could change direction to the side. That bought her some extra seconds of running along the wall before the warlocks surrounded her a second time.

The first guy to grab her wrist this time fell for her wrist-hold-escaping trick too. That bought her about three more seconds before another grabbed hold of her upper arms and pushed her against the wall. A second warlock grabbed one of her lower arms with both hands and yelled for a third to do the same.

This time, they tightened their grip as hard as they could before telling the one holding her to the wall to let go so they could start pulling. The girl attempted to escape this hold too, but her trick didn't work on such a firm hold.

When they pulled her away from the wall, she sat and used her legs to grab the legs of one of the guys pulling her. This rendered him unable to walk.

The unoccupied warlocks started untangling her legs immediately, but were slow to use all their strength. When they got her untangled and were about to lift her by both hands and feet, they had run out of time.

The Gamemaster announced the end of Cease Magic, he also called an extra five minute break from game to give the players time to cool down and catch their breath.

The girl decided to remain sitting on the floor, some of the guys sat down beside her. The Gamemaster walked to them and spoke to the girl.

"I guess you were right, one out of twelve were too low odds."

This statement caused everyone to laugh, the warlocks' laughter partially rose from embarrassment.

"Well you guys were right that one out of three were too good odds. This was a lot harder than I thought. Ten more seconds and you would have had me in chains." She smiled, feeling pretty good about her feat.

"So what should the odds be if we get another Cease Magic in?" a warlock asked. Some of the guys made suggestions between one out of three and one out of six.

One of the guys, Warlock Kaka, felt certain they would get her chained on a second attempt and wanted a chance to prove it. So instead of stating a plausible probability he made another suggestion.

"Why don't we try again to get a better estimate?"

"Well," the Gamemaster replied, "if our princess is up to it we can do another enactment if another Cease Magic occurs."

The girl thought she had a good chance at avoiding a second Cease Magic and said:

"Sure, could be fun to beat you guys at this a second time." Then she laughed a bit to wave off the sting of her overconfident remark.

She had found the physical struggle fun, in more than one way. She started thinking back on the chasing and wrestling. It reminded her of fantasies she had had many times when alone. However, those fantasies ended very differently than someone saying 'time out' and everyone resting and laughing together.

Thinking of it turned her on. She decided to make sure to stay in the lead and keep proper shields up to prevent any further Cease Magic. She feared that if she got further aroused it would somehow become apparent. Her daring costume suddenly made her feel too visible again.

She had felt naked when she originally took off her cape in preparation for the game, back then she had forgotten about it after a few minutes but now the feeling returned.

After the break, the game resumed. The Princess stood where she had been sitting when Cease Magic ended. The warlocks were once again circled around her. Story wise this positioning occured by them having been thrown a small distance by her magical shields returning after Cease Magic.

The Princess' first cast was a shield that would prevent Cease Magic from working. Not the most effective shield type for that purpose, but with her stronger magic it would be more than enough to give no roll chance for Cease Magic.

She planned to switch to a more effective anti-Cease Magic shield if her magic vigor would drop later in game. The shield she had cast for now was more strategic for combat at this point, because it would be more efficient against the warlock's more harmful magical options.

The girl played safe a while, she slowly built up her protection between every attack on the warlocks.

After some minutes she managed to get the warlocks on the defensive. Soon it took all of their combined chanting to keep up a commonly shared magic group shield.

The girl was becoming very confident of her lead.

She saw a chance to win a very big advantage in one blow and took it by beginning the complicated twenty-verse chant for the 'Explosion of Light' spell. With a bad roll that spell would bring down the warlocks' current shielding so severely that she should be able to take one of them out, if she were to follow up with a lightning type spell.

With a good roll, the magic vigor of all the warlocks could get a severe downsizing too.

She recited the first two verses perfectly, before the warlocks reacted on her new strategy.

Warlock Kaka stopped the humming he had been doing to empower Warlock Daro's repeated shield upgrade casts.

Warlock Kaka began the Mocking Chant.

"Nature talks, pride faults. Nature talk, pride faults. Nature talks, pride faults." He kept chanting in a steady unchanging rhythm while pointing his arm towards her, keeping his palm open in her direction.

The girl glanced towards Warlock Kaka, but didn't pause her own reciting.

The Mocking Chant was a unique spell in the 'Forces of Good and Evil'-universe. It's effect did not depend on the chanting character's magical vigor or other abilities. It was not roll dependent either. It only had an effect if aimed at someone while that person was chanting and the effect would only appear if that person failed at proper pronunciation of their own chant.

It was very often used against inexperienced players because they often failed on their own accord, but listening to the taunting rhythm of the Mocking Chant also made it harder for a more experienced player to recite their own spell.

"Nature talks, pride faults. Nature talks, pride faults."

The girl kept focusing on the rhythm of her own chanting, the key to not fall for a mocking chant was to not fall into it's rhythm.

Another warlock stopped humming support to a main caster and joined the Mocking Chant, in tune with Kaka.

"Nature talks, pride faults. Nature talks, pride faults."

The girl had rehearsed the long Explosion of Light recital with an online friend before going to the convention. She had planned to participate in a competition as a Princess of Light and had thought it might be useful for that. However, she found it harder to avoid listening to the rhythm of two people chanting together than one.

The magical effect of the Mocking Chant was to increase the penalty of a mispronunciation. The more people performing the chant against a caster, the stronger the effect.

A third warlock joined the first two. The rest kept working on defensive shielding. They didn't want to risk too much on a chance that the girl would fail her recital.

The girl tried to remained focused on her recital. She wished she had chosen another shield type for herself. If she would fail at reciting of Explosion of Light with three players casting the mocking chant on her, then the temporary effect on her magical vigor would be immense. With that low vigor her current shield type would be far too weak to be a proper defense against Cease Magic.

She had made it to the eight verse now.

"Nature talks, pride faults. Nature talks, pride faults," the warlocks chanted relentlessly.

She tried to focus fully on her own cast, but she couldn't refrain from calculating her chances of resisting a Cease Magic if she should fail. She was sure they would attempt Cease Magic as soon as she did, if she did.

'I must not fail,' she thought.

"Nature talks, pride faults. Nature talks, pride faults."

With only half a mind on her chanting she couldn't avoid falling into the taunting rhythm of the Mocking Chant. She was at the tenth verse now, she was supposed to say: 'Power from roots below, I call you here' but what she said was:

"Power froms, rootbe lows, I calls, you heres." For a short moment she tried to repeat the sentence correctly.

"Power from roots be..." Then she remembered this was an expert game, there were no extra chances to correct errors.

Her chanting had failed.

She looked at the Gamemaster. She already knew the verdict before he stated the new temporarily low value of her magic vigor as well as how much time would need to pass before she would be able to cast any type of spell again.

It gave a chill up her spine to hear it spoken however.

The three warlocks had stopped the Mocking Chant the moment she had stopped her chanting.

Two of the other warlocks had been repeating simple shield chants over and over during her attempt to cast a long spell. Now that the girl had failed, their team's big chance at winning was unmistakable. They stopped performing continuous shield upgrades after their next finished recitals.

The last warlock, who had been humming support to them, went quiet too and raised his head to gaze straight at her.

Several of the warlocks had wicked grins on their faces, especially Warlock Kaka who had started the Mocking Chant.

The girl noticed the look on Warlock Kaka's face, it sent a shock-wave through her belly, straight to her clitoris.

'Get a hold of yourself girl,' she thought, 'he is just happy he gave his team a chance to turn defeat to victory, he isn't thinking dirty and you shouldn't either.' She hoped the trembling of her legs wasn't visible.

For two seconds all was quiet. Then all six warlocks each raised an arm towards her and began chanting Cease Magic.

Cease Magic was not directional, but it seemed proper to all that they aim at her, because she was goingdown. Even if by some freaky luck she should resist six casts on the first go, they would each have time for two or three more tries before her general magic cool down would be over.

As soon as the warlocks completed their Cease Magic chanting, the Gamemaster declared Cease Magic in effect. All six rolls had been in favor of the warlocks, but only one Cease Magic could be active at a time, so like last time the warlocks had forty seconds.

This time the guys didn't hesitate, they all moved forward at once, not giving the girl a chance to even start to run. None of them were planning to try to avoid physical contact by only grabbing her arms.

The sight of three guys in front of her, moving swiftly in on her, made her take an involuntary step backwards which brought her right into the arms of a guy behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her stomach in a strong bear hug and lifted her feet off the floor by bending himself backwards.

The guys in front of her went straight for her legs. One bent and grabbed her right upper leg with both arms as if he was hugging it. The guy next to him imitated that hold. When both had a solid grip they stood up carrying her legs in their arms, thus raising her off the floor.

She tried to wiggle and swing her whole body, but it had no effect, their hold was solid.

The girl could barely breathe. The strong hug around her upper body squeezed hard just below her ribs and made it hard for her to draw in air. The way her upper body was bent into an awkward position made it even harder.

The three guys who held her moved carefully to the symbol. When they were in the middle of it, the ones who held her legs let go after mutual agreement with the others.

As soon as her feet touched the floor she tried to push off from it to throw the guy hugging her from behind off balance. She hoped it would give her a chance to break loose. However, two warlocks supported him so he could keep her balance through all her wiggling, while lowering her to the floor.

He didn't have to struggle against her feet pushing against the floor for long, the ones who had carried her legs before grabbed an ankle each and pulled her feet out from under her, straight to the chains.

The bracelets attached to the chains were very easy to lock, similar to handcuffs. It took almost no time for the six guys to chain her hands and feet.

By the time she was chained helplessly to the floor there were still twenty seconds left before return of magic. That gave the warlocks a chance to coordinate which magic draining chants each should use as soon as casting would be possible again.

With the aid of the symbol, the Princess's power advantage was gone. On top of that she would still have to wait for the remainder of her magical cool down to wear off before becoming able to cast spells again.

The warlocks didn't want to risk blowing an almost sure win, so they spent the time planning. The girl knew she ought to concentrate and plan too, but she had other things on her mind.

For years she had had sexual fantasies of power play, of being dominated by a guy or even by more guys at once. The roleplay of the evening had turned her on to some degree, in particular the thoughts of a lone princess fighting to overcome six evil warlocks.

The physical parts of the game they had played had had an even stronger effect on her. Especially the last fast moments. Six guys picking her up and chaining her completely helpless to the floor had more than turned her on, it had made her mind explode into pure sexual excitement in a way that made it hard for her to catch her breath.

The last twenty seconds of Cease Magic she lay on the floor trying to make herself not think about sex. She could feel her nipples hardening and was really glad that the metal coverings on her top hid that physical response from the guys view.

The Gamemaster declared the return of magic and the warlocks started chanting the spells they had agreed upon.

Shortly after the Gamemaster announced magical cool down to be over for the Princess.

The dazed girl somehow managed to remember a suitable counter-spell. She began chanting that while sincerely hoping her hard breathing only sounded like breathlessness from recent physical exercise. Even with a clear mind her chances of winning were now extremely slim.

All rolls for her spell casts turned out negative, which was to be expected with such bad odds. The warlocks' spells all succeeded. It only took the warlocks a few moments to drain the full magical energy from the Princess which made the game officially over.

The girl felt a pang of mixed regret and relief that the game was over. She felt sure that she would secretly think of this game later, when she could lay in her bed alone, free to touch herself unseen.

"Great job guys, nice teamwork," the Gamemaster said to the guys while walking to the girl on the floor. He grabbed a key from his pocket and knelt by her right arm to start unlocking the bracelet on her wrist. He talked to her while turning the bracelet a bit to get the keyhole in sight.

"You did really great too, you would have had them if you hadn't pronounced the explosion spell wrong. That's a really hard chant to get right, especially through the Mocking Chant. Risky to use it under expert gamers rules." He sent her a smile before putting the key in the lock.

She smiled back and felt a bit more relaxed. It had been a good game and she was glad he approved of her contribution.

When the Gamemaster tried to turn the key in the lock it wouldn't move. He tried a few times then took it out and looked at it only then realizing it was not the right one.

"Oh crap, wrong key. Sorry about this, I must have put it in another pocket." While he patted his cloak trying to locate which hidden pocket he had put the right key in he spoke on.

"I was a bit worried about how you'd take the end game of this roleplay if you lost. But you've been a real champ."

"What do you mean?" she asked puzzled, wondering if he considered all girls to be sore losers.

"You know, six guys chaining a lone girl to the floor, that could freak some girls out." He smiled and winked at her, "well, you know what some guys would do with a chained and helpless girl."

She saw his point and laughed.

"In my dreams yeah," she added spontaneously.

He paused his search for the key a few seconds and looked at her, scrutinizing her face.

"Seriously?" he asked.

She realized what she had just said and started blushing. If she had been standing she would have started staring at her feet at this point, but since she was laying on the floor looking in that general direction moved her gaze to one of the guys that played warlock. He was looking at her too, so she moved her eyes back to the Gamemaster again. He was still looking at her with a kind expression in his eyes.

'A guy who can think up great stories like the roleplay we just acted out can't be all bad,' she thought. She didn't quite have the courage to answer directly though, so she just nodded her head up and down in reply.

Earlier in the day, the sight of her costume bikini through the gap in her cloak had been a strong turn on for him, but compared to the rush of blood going to his private parts at this shy reply, that had been like a drop compared to rain.

'Don't drop the ball buddy, game is on.' He tried to think fast. First, he attempted to think up polite and fast ways to get rid of the warlocks so he could reel this chance in. On second thought, he decided to start reeling in first and then get rid of potential rivals afterwards.

In the few seconds it took him to come to this conclusion, the girl had found that staring at another person's feet was almost as much a relief as staring at her own would have been. Her head was now turned to her left, away from the Gamemaster. She was looking at the feet of a warlock standing in that direction.

The Gamemaster caressed her still chained arm gently to get her attention.

"Girly?"

She turned her head and looked at him again. She was blushing so hard she could feel her cheeks burning.

"You know, we don't have to untie you at once, if you would like to stay chained a little longer."

Her heart started pounding, she couldn't have imagined a proposal like that. In a fantasy she could, but not for real. She had no idea what to say, she would really like it, but she couldn't truly believe he was serious.

'He doesn't look like he is joking,' she thought. Then she remembered the presence of six other guys, the warlock players. She didn't dare look around at them to try to figure out what they were thinking. Instead she just talked to the Gamemaster.

"I'm not sure the others would like that."

He smiled to her again.

"If they mind, they don't have to stick around. The game is over, remember?" His penis did a hidden dance under his clothes.

'Yes, score!' was his private thought accompanying that dance.

The Gamemaster rose to his feet. With a friendly smile on his face he bowed to the warlocks while talking to them.

"Thank you for a well played game Gentlemen, anyone not wishing to indulge to the lady's wishes are free to leave now with a good conscience."

None of the guys made a move to leave.

The Gamemaster had hoped most of them would leave, maybe even all six of them. He certainly had not expected all to stay, but part of what made him such a good gamemaster was his ability to adapt roleplays quickly to unexpected scenarios.

"Very well then," he said. "All players wish to stay in the game. So we are now ready to continue." He moved a bit further from the girl and started pacing slowly in a wide circle around her, behind the warlocks still surrounding her.