Roleplays Can Be Interesting Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started narrating a continuation to the original roleplay, making it up while talking.

"The warlocks, strengthened by their new stolen power relished in their victory, feeling their new magic adding to their old powers." He paused for dramatic effect before going on.

"They soon realized, however, that their defeated enemy was still at their disposal. None of her allies knew where she was. None of them even knew she was in peril. None would come to her rescue." He gave that phrase time to sink in before narrating further.

"These warlocks, though now mightier than ever before, were, in spite of all their power, still men. Their helpless foe was, in spite of the power she once had, a woman." Here he stopped and let his eyes move from warlock to warlock, till he had given them all a dramatic stare.

"Would they take more from this lady? Now that they had her powers, would they find other uses for what lay before them?" The Gamemaster became silent a few moments to let the players get back into their roles.

"Their eyes turned upon her. Evil beings, with evil intent. Understanding ever so well how to find ways to please themselves!" He made another break for greater intonation on the next sentence.

"Especially at the expense of others!"

The girl's mind was spinning harder than before.

'Oh god, that story, those words,' she thought. It was better than what she could have thought up at the spur of the moment. She was very horny, she really hoped they would go through with it and do something sexual, not just stop at mere pretend play.

The Gamemaster could tell the girl was into the game already, but he was not entirely sure about the guys, some of them still seemed a bit insecure. He continued a little further to see if he could get at least one guy into the game. He suspected that just throwing the warlock players out of the room at this point might make the girl snap out of it very possibly making her too shy for more.

"They looked at her and what they saw pleased them. Evil always yearns to control and corrupt innocence. This innocent princess was at their mercy." He got the impression that one of the guys was falling into warlock character, so he gave a strong start cue.

"Who of them would be first to step forward and claim an extra prize?" The one he had noticed stepped forward, but so did one of the others, which caused both of them to freeze in place. They weren't quite ready to act together in this situation.

The Gamemaster reinvoked the game to get past the awkward moment fast.

"Two stepped forward, would they fight for the prize?"

The warlock who had gotten most into the gaming spirit made the symbolic hand gesture that meant 'ready for fight' in 'Forces' roleplays. The second warlock realized the roleplay still ran by normal 'Forces'-rules. He stepped back slowly, primarily because he felt sure that if he should lose and his character got killed, then he would be out of the game and only be allowed to watch at a distance. He was still insecure about the situation, but he didn't want to miss out.

"One stepped back. One stayed and could be the first to claim the prize," the Gamemaster narrated.

The winning warlock knelt by the girl. He tried to stay in character, but he had some trouble with that. He felt that in this situation an evil warlock would tear off the princess' clothing and then jump on her while laughing and screaming: 'How do you like that you powerless cunt? I'll ride you like a nightmare. Just try to stop me now bitch.' However, he didn't think that would be appropriate right now.

'Ah, to hell with what a warlock would do,' he thought to himself after failing at imagining a more suitable evil warlock reaction.

'What have I been wanting to do ever since I saw her take off that cape and reveal this part of her costume?'

He stretched one hand out and rested it on her belly a short moment. He liked the feel of her soft skin. He moved his hand down slowly and reached the metal covered bikini covering her hips and her most private parts. He let his hand slide on top of it and allowed his fingers to play with the metal ornaments.

He had gotten many good looks at her during the original roleplay. Back then he had figured out how to unhook the metal ornament parts of her costume. In his mind he had stored that information in the category 'knowledge I will never get to use'. He hadn't thought he would get a chance.

He unhooked the ornament from her bikini bottom and pulled it away from her, leaving short, colored bikini pants.

He saw zippers on both sides of those. He didn't hesitate further before slowly unzipping both sides and pulling them away too. She wasn't wearing underpants. After discarding the bikini bottom he reached out slowly and gently, very much unlike an evil warlock.

He put his whole hand on her pussy, just enjoying the feel. He moved his hand up a bit and let it rest just above it's cleft, so he could admire it again. He let two fingers slide gently from the top, between the labia back and forth a few times.

The girl shivered slightly, she couldn't believe what was happening.

'This is amazing,' was the most clear thought in her emotional response. She couldn't stop thinking of the six guys watching what this one was doing. Five other players and one gamemaster.

He put his hand on her belly again liking to be allowed to do just that, especially to a girl he hadn't even attempted to seduce. It felt a bit unreal to him, in a daydreaming sense. He turned his eyes to her top.

That one had an even more interesting locking mechanism, held together in front by metal ornament only. He unlocked it and pulled the top away from her.

She was now completely naked apart from her sandals. He didn't care about sandals, however, there was something he found far more interesting right in front of him. Her breasts. Now freed from the top that had been taunting his eyes so much.

He leaned down and took a full nipple in his mouth. He alternated between teasing it with his tongue and squeezing it gently between his lips. He moved to her other breast and did the same a while before moving back to the first nipple again.

The sensations from his lips and tongue working on her nipples was more than the girl could take. She had already been driven senselessly horny by the gameplay and the way he had touched her pussy so gently and teasingly. She moaned and tried to talk. At first no words came only more moans.

"Please," she managed say on a second try, followed by more moans as he sucked again. She tried again.

"Please don't."

The word 'don't' alerted him. He had heard that enough times from girls to know what it normally meant. He raised his head and looked at her.

She saw his expression become worried, so she tried to change her wording entirely realizing she started out wrong.

"Rape me," she said.

The guy didn't comprehend that she had started a new sentence, he immediately assumed what she said was connected to the first sentence, making it: 'Please don't rape me.' He sat up and withdrew his hands.

"I wasn't going to rape you." He was clearly on the defensive now.

The girl feared her chance of living out her greatest fantasy was slipping from her. She decided to be direct for a chance to get her desires fulfilled. She had trouble thinking straight, she was still dizzy from desires stronger than she knew was in her.

"Please fuck me, pleasepretend to rape me." She looked around at all the guys pleadingly and repeated with emphasis:

"Please pretend to rape me."

Her direct plea sent shock-waves through the bodies of the seven males. All of a sudden none of them had any doubts about performing in front of other guys. There was a rushing activity when most of the guys reached under their costumes for their wallets to get their condoms out.

Some of them thought of it as their 'I know I'll get lucky one day'-condoms. Two of the guys had long before given up on getting lucky, at least getting lucky without a proper warning which would give them good time to shop for it. By good fortune some of the more confident guys had spares and were willing to share.

The girl, not believing her nerve to ask for this, could only turn her head from side to side to see seven guys in total, all busy in the man's duty of putting on condoms. Though there were more guys in this room than she had been intimate with in total all her life, she was not unfamiliar with watching the process of condom applying.

Normally when a guy put it on, the pause in erotic activity was a bit humorous and did not really raise sexual expectations. However, the sight of seven guys putting on condoms at her request for sex, woke emotions of horror and expectation in her. She felt the point of turning back was passed now and that knowledge made her desires burn stronger.

Now that she could see their physical arousal with her own eyes, she had no doubts about their motives for staying after the first game.

'They really want this. They really want to fuck me,' she thought.

The guy who undressed her was not the first to get his condom on properly. All thoughts of evil warlocks were far from everyone's minds now, there was nothing making he quickest of them wait for the first warlock to complete his turn.

While the fastest approached her he remembered her words, 'pretend to rape'. He went straight to business placing himself between her legs. He held his eager member with one hand and pressed it into its goal. With the head inside, the warlock player rested his weight on both hands and used his lower body to press his cock all the way in.

The girl was not a virgin, so she was not unfamiliar with the special surge from the first penetration at intercourse, the special rush she only experienced with the first stroke in, but she had never felt it this intensely before.

'The impact of a fantasy coming true,' she thought. Lust numbed her mind, she convinced herself she was dreaming.

'Nothing real can feel like this, it is not possible,' she could not believe reality. She thought she had to be dreaming and she wished the dream would last forever. All thought disappeared as he drew out again and began to pump.

Her eyes closed while sensations rippled through her. Her senses gathered somewhat some moments later and she opened her eyes. Seeing the scene around her brought new waves of sexual stimulation to her.

The guy humping her was still wearing his costume, he had only opened it enough to let his cock out, same as all the other guys.

The knowledge that she was stark naked and they were nearly fully dressed gave her a stronger feeling of being delivered at their mercy, this made her body respond all the way to the muscles tightening around the male player's cock with every emotion ripping through her.

Mostly, a nice guy would try to hold out while fucking, giving a girl a greater chance to get into the sex before it was over. However, six other guys were waiting to give her a go so this one just followed the pace his cock dictated, he didn't take long to finish.

He was a considerate guy, he moved off quickly when done to let the next move in.

Usually, a guy being done so fast would give her a hollow feeling. Watching the next guy begin to move in, before the first was even on his feet, made the emptiness disappear so swiftly she wasn't sure it was even there.

The second guy had a different rhythm. She had noticed in the past that different guys fucked in different rhythms, but she had never before been with two guys right after each other. She found that adjusting to a second guy's rhythm, so soon after the first, was very unlike having one guy change pace during sex.

Sensing the rough cloth of his monk-like costume scraping against her inner thighs reminded her again how naked she was, causing fresh surges of lust to sweep through her. She very sincerely wanted to come, she needed it so bad.

She was not one of those lucky girls who could come from vaginal stimulation only. She needed attention on her clitoris. She knew the guy couldn't fuck her and bring a finger to her clitoris at the same time. Not the way she was laying on her back with him on top.

She wished one of her hands was free so she could do it herself like she was used to while having sex. She even tried to tug at her chains to see if she could get a hand loose.

It was impossible.

This reminder that she was helplessly chained, unable to get free without their help, brought waves of pleasure to her body. Now her need to come was even stronger.

She wanted a hand free to play with herself, but because she also desired the illusion of rape she didn't ask to have a hand unchained. Instead, she kept suffering with the need and desire in her.

She moaned and whimpered as each stroke inside her gave her pleasure with no promise of release. The girl closed her eyes again trying to cope.

She didn't even notice the second guy coming, but she realized he had when he withdrew from her to let the next guy get in.

The third guy went at a much slower pace inside her, and she started to cool down. After the first two guys, her body had kept itself at a high for so long that she felt it was natural for her to cool a bit. The third guy was taking longer than the second, she started to feel impatient.

'Maybe I should ask them to take a break after that guy,' she thought. She felt a bit bad about that idea though. After having led all of them on it did not feel right to plan to leave four unsatisfied after only having let three have a go.

She looked around at the guys, all of them were still in costumes. Two of them sat on the floor exhausted from fucking her, one was on top of her and still at it, four stood around awaiting their turn.

She noticed that that she couldn't see the private parts of three of the guys still standing, they were hidden by their loose hanging costumes. However, the fourth guy had his out in the open, he was stroking it absentmindedly while looking intently at the pelvic motions going on at the floor. She realized he would be next, unless she stopped it.

'What if they won't stop just because I say so?' she had not considered that before, she couldn't stop them if they refused. The mere thought; 'They might not stop no matter how much I beg,' was enough to put her ablaze again.

Her eyes shifted hastily between the four guys still standing. She wasn't sure if she was trying to convince herself that they would stop if she asked them to, or if she was trying to convince herself of the opposite.

Her breathing quickened again and she no longer wanted them to stop. She wanted them to go on forever, she only wished she had the courage to ask one guy to play with her clit while another was fucking her. However, she felt sure that these guys had never gang banged before. One guy playing with her clitoris would not be able to avoid getting in contact with the private parts of the guy doing the pumping.

'I guess they wouldn't like that,' she thought and decided not to gather courage to ask after all.

The considerations had cooled her a little.

Her eyes went to the face of the guy currently fucking her. He appeared to be oblivious to everything around him.

'He sure isn't considering anything right now.' His face was distorted in an intense grimace of pleasure and his breathing was heavy and fast. His eyes were closed.

'Closed eyes,' she thought, 'like he doesn't care what he is fucking.' That notion made her feel used and made her body heat up with fresh arousal again.

The constant changes in her feelings were wearing her out. Again she wanted out, but the more she wanted out the greater her desire was.

'I need to COME!' her thoughts screamed inside her head. She felt the need so intensely it nearly made her weep. The third guy began to come and she felt it was very unfair.

'This is the third guy getting off on me and I haven't come even once yet.'

The fourth guy came very quickly after starting his turn. The girl whimpered when he did, she had come to the think of the empty feeling of not coming when she was withone guy.

'How will it feel after seven?'

Now she wished she could cool down again. She couldn't handle this much desire, it was burning her up inside.

With the fifth and sixth guy everything was a blur.

Her arousal was churning around inside her and she was becoming a little sore, but being sore didn't make her less excited. The tiny pain with each in motion just gave her a stronger feeling of abuse which made her feel more helpless, that again made her feverish need to come boil harder.

She needed it to end and she needed it to go on.

The sixth guy came with a groan and she envied him so much she could have slapped him if her hands had been free. He, she couldn't remember his game name anymore, withdrew from her with a sigh of pleasure.

Only the Gamemaster was left standing now. She looked at him, his light grey cape was closed. He did not make a motion to move in when the spot between her legs was vacated.

He stood, so that he would have been right between her legs if he had been closer, but he was about two meters distance from her feet.

He stood still there. He was a true roleplayer, there was no small smirk on his face showing that he was playing a game but that was what he was doing.

She knew the cape he wore was just a costume, but it made him look so powerful and dignified. She felt confused, she knew he had put on a condom like the rest.

'Isn't he going to take his turn after all?'

The he began talking, she realized he wasn't just speaking, he was narrating again. Like the others, she had temporarily forgotten that the gang bang had started as a roleplaying game, the magic of pretend had been replaced by something real. He brought the game back to her as his voice woke the story again.

"The warlocks ravaged the princess' body, giving themselves great physical pleasure." After that line he moved his arm in a slow wave indicating the six resting male players and continued, "but for these evil fiends it was not enough to see their proud enemy defeated and ravaged. They wanted to see her humiliated in her defeat too." At this point he made an artistic break, lifting one hand to indicate that a new twist would be added to the game line.

"Being physically drained after their abuse of the princess' body, none of them could be bothered to cause the humiliation themselves."

The chained girl was worried about the Gamemaster's repeated usage of the word humiliate. She had felt an instinctive trust in him since she met him at the convention, but she was the princess in this roleplay, so she had to be the target of the unknown humiliation he spoke of.

As a reflex reaction to her worries she tugged the chains holding her. The physical reminder of her helplessness tumbled her mind back into the madness of sexual desire that had tormented her so much already.

The Gamemaster turned his gaze on her looking straight into her eyes.

"So they summoned a spirit, a phantom of the grey nethers, to complete the task." The girl felt herself shaking even though it wasn't visible.

'This can't be good,' she thought.

"This phantom had but one order from the warlocks. An order it would gladly obey with soulless pleasure." The Gamemaster took a single step toward her before continuing. "It's orders were to make the princess quiver with physical ecstasy in front of the warlocks' eyes."

As the girl realized what 'physical ecstasy' meant she felt a surge of expectation.

'He is going to let me come. No, he is going tomake me come.' She felt like she had hoped for relief forever. The Gamemaster, 'My Master,' she thought, approached her and laid down between her legs. He took a few moments to find a proper position, he wanted to use both a hand and his mouth on her most sensitive parts.