Roleplays Can Be Interesting Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl closed her eyes impatiently while the Gamemaster positioned himself.

'Finally I will be allowed to come,' she thought.

His fingers gently pushed the soft skin and flesh protecting her clitoris aside and began a direct assault with his tongue.

She opened her eyes in surprise at how strong the pleasure his tongue brought to her was. She moved her head from side to side slowly, fully enjoying the treatment.

She accidentally glanced towards the six resting warlocks. All of them had tucked their penises neatly away and had readjusted their clothes. Now they were as fully dressed as before the gang bang began. They just sat there completely relaxed, watching the Gamemaster working on her, some of them half laying on the floor.

Suddenly, she didn't want to come after all. She pictured herself stark naked, moaning and writhing in a wild orgasm with the guys sitting and watching dispassionately.

'That will just be too humiliating,' she thought, 'like for the princess in front of evil warlocks, just as in the Masters story.' Her thoughts rambled on, 'but how can I get out now? Should i tell the Gamemaster to stop? Should I beg him? Won't that be even more humiliating? To have to explain that it is cool to be fucked by six or seven guys I just met, but not cool to orgasm in front of them. What would they think of a girl like that? And how stupid am I to think of an orgasm as something humiliating?' She felt like an anti-feminist for thinking that way.

Once again she realized that thinking too much had cooled her down considerably.

'Maybe I will be able to resist an orgasm simply by thinking of unsexy things, that would solve my problem without humiliation.'

She had tried oral sex on several occasions earlier in her life. However much she enjoyed it, guys couldn't make her come without her actively working her mind towards an orgasm. Even with that, most didn't have the stamina to keep going long enough. Now she felt convinced that she could easily resist.

The Gamemaster turned his head enough to get his mouth free to speak.

"The princess understood what the warlocks had planned and was convinced they could not succeed, for she would not let them succeed. The called spirit knew better, it knew that the mind cannot control the body once the body is awakened to pleasure."

Those words instantly broke the coolness her thinking had built up. She got an image into her mind of the captured and ravaged princess facing a new peril. She shook it off fast but it was too late, her body was ready again. Seeing herself in a peril all too similar to the one she had imagined she felt the fever again.

'How could he know about such fantasies and desires in me? How could he know that exact image would trigger me again?' she thought in a daze. His tongue got to work again, bringing very strong sensations to her nether region.

'He can't have known that about me. That picture came from his own imagination, not just imagination, sexual fantasies. He can't have known it would turn me on so much, he barely knows me. It must have come from his own fantasies.'

Understanding he was living out a fantasy too, just like her, broke her last self-control in pieces. She couldn't help making small pelvic motions in tune with her moaning as two of his fingers started moving in her while his tongue kept working her clitoris steadily and quickly.

She could feel orgasm approaching. Remembering how humiliating she thought it would be, she tried to stop it, she tried to slow it with all her willpower. She even tried to move her whole pelvic region away from him on the floor by tugging on the chains. He responded instantly to that maneuver by pushing three fingers inside her with one hand and moving the other arm around her leg holding her in position so his tongue could keep working, squeezing her leg tight between his arm and his head.

'Oh my god he is holding me by force,' she thought. That thought set the orgasm off to a strong start, all she could do was ride the wave, unable to avoid making mewing and whining sounds while she kicked and pulled her legs and arms in the chains.

The orgasm subsided after a while and he stopped working her clitoris, he knew how sensitive one of those could get right after an orgasm.

The girl panted heavily all thoughts of humiliation forgotten. She wasn't really thinking at all just then.

She felt completely satisfied.

The Gamemaster, however, was of another opinion. He still had one arm wrapped around her leg and his head was resting on her inner thigh. His free hand was on her other inner thigh. Her outer labia was so swollen from sexual exertions that her clitoris mound was fully visible without him having to spread her labia with his fingers. He could clearly see that her clitoris was still large and swollen.

He slowly let his free hand glide towards her mound again. When he reached it he moved one finger slowly and very gently down over her clit.

She assumed it was an aftermath caress and relaxed entirely while he let his finger glide back and forth. They lay like that a while.

When her breathing became very calm he felt assured she had recovered from the first orgasm.

He began to apply more pressure to the finger moving over her clit.

She gasped. She felt so worn out, she felt it had to stop now, but she also felt her clitoris respond again.

"Please, it's enough. I came already," she protested while thinking, 'As if he can be in any doubt about me having come.'

"You haven't had enough yet," he very calmly replied.

She felt his words denying her the right to say when enough was enough, that made her feel truly overpowered. Until that moment all force had only been in her mind. She had agreed to still being chained. She had asked them all to fuck her, to pretend to rape her. This confirmation that he was willing to apply actual force brought the fantasy back to life.

She felt torn ten ways again. She wanted to stop the game now because she felt she had had enough. She also wanted him to refuse to stop the game if she should ask him to, to show that she was really in his power. She also didn't want any confirmation that he would force her against her will.

'I don't want it to bereal,' she thought.

He kept working her clit, it gave her a strong mix of sensations, part pleasure and part unpleasant jolts feeling like small electric shocks. Her clitoris had often done that in the past if it was fondled so shortly after an orgasm.

She didn't know how she wanted him to react anymore, but she felt she had to try to ask him to stop.

"Stop," she whispered, so quietly that when he didn't react she wasn't sure if he had heard her. He kept massaging her most sensitive spot and she repeated herself making sure to be clearly audible this time.

"Stop."

He didn't falter his massage the least bit, but this time he let her know that he heard her.

"No," he said in a calm and actually rather kind tone.

That word sent even stronger electric currents through her than his massage did. Now she was scared, but not half as scared as sexually aroused. She still wasn't sure what she wanted, but she kept trying to convince him.

"Please stop," she panted and tried to move from him again. His arm around her leg gripped tighter and she had no energy left to try to pull herself back and forth by the chains to shake his finger of her clitoris even for a moment.

"I came already, I can't take anymore," she pleaded. The sensations made her feel like she was dreaming again. He didn't reply, he just kept massaging mercilessly.

'I am being forced,' she thought, 'I am speaking against it and he is forcing me.' It felt unreal, she couldn't believe it was happening. She considered screaming to make him realize she was serious, but she wasn't sure if she was serious anymore, so instead she whispered pleas of being allowed to rest.

"Please, I beg you. No more." Some of the words came out as moans. Soon she lost her sense of independence and started begging like a slave.

"Please, I can't take it, please let me go, Master." In her feverish state she didn't notice that she had started calling him by her own secret denomination of him. Master, not Gamemaster.

"Please Master, let me go, Master. Please." Now that she had started begging she couldn't stop. She felt he had taken charge of her, she was so dizzy it became unimportant for her to tell imagination and reality apart.

"You own me. I belong to you already, please stop." She didn't really know what she was saying before she heard her own words with her ears.

"You conquered me, please don't hurt me." As the next orgasm began to build all she could say was:

"Please, please, please." She didn't know if she was begging him to stop or continue anymore. It didn't matter, he kept going. She had had orgasms closely after each other at other times, but she had never before had a second orgasm this slowly after a huge one like the first he gave her. The jolts she always got if someone touched her clitoris so shortly after a huge orgasm were so close to discomfort that she had always told guys doing it to stop.

No one had ever forced her past that point before.

The second orgasm lasted much longer and felt entirely different. It was strong, however, and it blew her mind.

He kept massaging her clit until the after jolts became so strong that they were clearly visible.

The girl was past protesting, she felt total surrender to this man whom she felt had mastered her body. Unquestioning surrender. She lay entirely still while her breath slowed steadily till she breathed almost like a sleeping person.

The Gamemaster watched her clitoris like before. It had shrunk dramatically during the second orgasm. He watched as the small mound became smaller and smaller. Soon he had trouble guessing where exactly the clitoris was just by looking.

He gently rolled his finger over the are. The formerly distinct knob had shrunk so much that his finger couldn't find it. That convinced him she had really had enough now. He was struck with a pang of regret for not fucking her silly while she was still horny. He had never fucked a girl under such circumstances as these.

He let his finger pass down towards her opening and caressed the entrance gently. He could feel the whole area had tightened. She was still lubricated from all the juices she had produced while horny, but he was sure that if he fucked her now she wouldn't get any pleasure from it. Most likely it would hurt her a bit, if not more.

For a few seconds he felt tempted to do it anyhow. His cock was fully erect and his balls felt tight and full. Watching her get fucked by six guys, seeing her so horny and unfulfilled, had been the greatest turn on in his life. To have made her climax, first voluntarily and second with protests which he wasn't entirely sure had been meant as play had surpassed even the experience of watching.

His cock was telling him that fucking her now would make it all even better. No matter if she cried with pain or simply fell asleep with him on her. However, those thoughts only lasted a few seconds before he got a grip on himself.

He got up on his hands and knees and maneuvered himself up towards her head so he could look into her eyes. They were closed, but opened when he started talking.

"I think you have had enough now." He smiled at her now that she was looking straight up into his eyes. Seeing his smile woke her from the half hypnotic state his actions after her first orgasm had put her in.

She smiled back a moment but then got bewildered.

"But you haven't..." She didn't know how to continue. Now that the sexual tension had left her she didn't feel like saying 'fucked me.' She tried again:

"You haven't.. ehm.." She paused and took a breath.

"Not yet, you haven't.. Don't you want to?"

His cock was screaming to him, 'YES, yes I want to,' but he had already decided this was not a time to act on selfish primitive desires.

'I have never forced myself on any snotty bitch of a female who didn't want me to. So I sure as hell am not going to do it to this sweet girl,' he thought to himself, 'especially not after the way she so trustingly delivered her fantasies and herself too, to me.'

"No, it's ok." He smiled even wider to her and then continued, "I was hoping that maybe we could play again another time and catch up to that part." She didn't need time to think of a reply.

"For you Master, any time." He kissed her on the cheek before he began unlocking her chains, with the right key this time.

When he had freed her he gathered the pieces of her costume the first warlock had taken off her and handed them to her. While she dressed he found the cape part of her Princess of Light costume which had been discarded prior to the initial game.

She took a while to get the bikini on, her hands felt weak and trembled. When her inner costume was on the Gamemaster covered her with her blue cape. He helped her gently to her feet. Now he realized that getting a room with a king size bed in the convention building itself was also a really useful part of the prize for winning the Gamemaster award.

The girl's legs were still a bit shaky so he held an arm around her while guiding her out of the big room. He knew it would be hard to cuddle her all night without having sex, but that was a risk he was willing to take for a chance at more in a later future.

Just before the door shut behind them the girl heard one of the warlock players speaking to one of the others.

"I don't care how much fun playing a good wizard of nature can be, I've made up my mind for good. I'll never play anything other than the evil side in roleplays. Ever!"

*

This story was written by me, but was also edited by volunteer editor ewebie in it's earlier versions. Your editing work inspired me immensely to keep working on my writing skills, thank you so much ewebie, you rock!