Roleplays Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands deftly undid Dana's shirt and undid her bra, the huge, heavy globe, pressing against Sarah even with Dana holding herself up at arm's length. She cupped the mounds as best she could, moaning softly and loving the feel of them.

Dana felt a rush of pleasure at Sarah's touch, her breasts more sensitive than normal as Sarah's magic went to work within them.

"God, I love your breasts Dana...."

She gasped, no one having touched her like that before, so knowingly, so passionately. She had forgotten to breathe as her senses took over. She could feel her heavy arousal and then her breasts grew their normal two or three cup sizes when she was turned on. He little nipples poked out, begging to be sucked or fondled some more

She purred, flipping around and pinning Dana to the bed, Her D's paling in comparison to the massive breasts Dana had, the sweet girl unknowing of the fate that awaited her. Sarah's lips and tongue worked on one of Dana's nipples their touch like electric passion, her fingertips dancing a sexual tattoo of touches and teases between Dana's legs, one hand desperately trying to knead and massage the vast mounds before the tall pale girl.

Sarah took a moment to savor the beauty of this woman before her. Short, petite, yet extreme at the same time- barely four feet tall, breasts that most supermodels would kill to get and on her slender, short body, they seemed even bigger. Sarah smiled. They were small compared to what they could be, and would eventually become. She kept suckling and licking, hoping to trigger an orgasm with one nipple alone.

She teetered on the edge of orgasm. She arched her back and balled up the sheets in her hands, desperate to make the sensations last as long as possible. "Please... Sarah... more!" was all she managed to utter.

Sarah's free hand reached over, far, far over, her thumb glistening with her own saliva, the licked digit descending towards the as-yet untouched right nipple, and then rubbed against it once, twice, the warm erotic sensations filling Dana's right breast as well, and this wave of pleasure alone should be more than enough to tease an orgasm into the open.

She let out an animalistic moan and came harder than ever. Her eyes were hazed over and her skin glistened with a sheen of sweat. Then she could feel a familiar tingling in her breasts. The tingling that told her they were actively growing. She thought her mind must have been deceiving her; she couldn't be actually growing. Maybe getting bigger because of arousal but not growing!

Sarah purred, her lips and tongue busy lick, sucking and nibbling on Dana's nipples, her hands busy kneading the huge mounds, and Sarah demonstrated her flexibility by sliding one foot up and teasing Dana's pussy with her toes.

Dana arched her back and muffled a scream of delight. "Sarah... I need...I need to kiss you!"

She kept her hands on Dana's breasts and leaned down between them to kiss the lovely girl, frenching her passionately.

Dana grasped Sarah's lower back and forced their mounds to grind seductively. "Ohh god Sarah! You have me drunk with passion for you!"

She moaned and rubbed against Dana, and leaned one foot off the bed, grasping her vibrator between her big and second toe and the took it into her hand, and slid it into Dana, cranking it as high as it would go.

She moaned and came hard again, nearly passing out. "Sarah, I n-need to b-breathe!"

She let up for a moment and cuddled the girl close. "Happy?"

She nodded and then smirked, toppling the taller woman, bearing the weight of her breasts on her. "I've got you now!" she cackled as she began to kiss every little bit of visible pale flesh.

She giggled and then moaned and the smiled, cuddling close. "Ooooh..."

Dana smiled and reached around her back and undid the clasps of her bra and tossed the restraining garment aside. She took her hot mouth to Sarah's freed nipple. Suckling like a child, she moaned and sent vibrations through her soft flesh.

She moaned loudly, arching her back with pleasure and held Dana's head to her breasts, loving the sensation. "Oh goddess... YES!"

She continued to suckle the taller woman, her whole mouth enveloping Sarah's nipples and areola, which were only a slightly darker shade of pale. Dana loved her pale skin, finding it so exotic. She traced her hands around her belly button and up and down her taut stomach. A hand found it's way into Sarah's waistband and she went even lower.

Her tight, trim belly trembled under Dana's fingertips, and once her fingers slid past the waistband of her panties, Sarah's hips bucked, and Dana found her fingers deep inside Sarah, who almost screamed in pleasure from the sensations.

Dana practically tore open the button on Sarah's jeans and eased them down her slim but shapely hips. She slid her panties off and saw a patch of sparse, shockingly white hair, like on her head. Dana found her dripping honey pot and snaked her fingers in and out, massaging her clit and fluttering her fingers inside the pale woman. "Please Sarah, cum for me! God you look so sexy like that!"

She writhed in pleasure, and a moment later, she could hold back no longer, and the floodgates opened. Rather than an escalating series of orgasms, hers happened all at once, forming a gigantic, explosive orgasm, a gush of cum rushing to vacate her nether regions. Once the ten-second blast of pleasure faded, she slumped onto the bed, her throat raw from screaming, her body coated in sweat, and her body suffused with the trembling comfort of afterglow.

Dana curled up behind her, pressing her breasts to Sarah's back and playing in the slippery mess between Sarah's legs.

Sarah sighed, and smiled. "Feeling better?"

Dana purred softly, "Much! But I have a problem... I am sooooo sleepy now! What time is it?" she said as she looked at the clock. "Oh god! I shouldn't have looked at that! It's 3am!" she grumbled. "Sarah, I need to sleep this off," she said, patting her breasts.

She chuckled. "Sleep, lovely. You'll feel better in the morning."

She curled up close with her lover and whispered a mumbled "goodnight" before drifting off to sleep.

She cuddled as well, and slept, as the spell she'd woven took hold.

Morning came, and both awoke. Dana, groggy and tired from drugs, a late night, and sexual haze, didn't notice much- overbalanced a little cause of the few extra cup sizes she'd gained, but if she thought about it at all, she attributed it to sleepiness and the rest. Once she tried to squeeze into the shower, and found it halfway to being impossible, she woke up. She grabbed her tape measure and measured, then grabbed her bra and tired it on. Even with the straps let all the way out and on the loosest set of hooks, her breasts still spilled out of the cups- she'd gained four cup sizes since yesterday.

"Sarah!" she half whimpered, "Sarah, I... I have a problem!" She reexamined the tape measure and looked at the shower door. "I have grown!!"

Sarah was next to her, brushing her teeth. She looked over. "Huh. Do they feel different?"

"A little bit, kind of tingly like they used to when they grew but that's not the problem! I can't fit into anything! " She looked down at her useless bra, her back already aching from lack of bust support. "I don't know what I'm going to do! I cant even fit in the bathroom, let alone the shower!"

She led Dana back into the bedroom. "You lay down for a bit, and I'll mess with your shirts and bras so they'll fit, okay?"

"I don't doubt your talents but I don't think it is possible! But please, work your magic." Dana meant magic in the most innocent of ways but didn't know how true she was.

Sarah chuckled. "Give me a shirt you want fixed, and a bra you don't care about- after I fix them up, you'll wear them long enough to buy you new clothes, okay?"

She forfeited her bra that was lying on the floor and a shirt that could be played with, a bit reluctantly, rather not having to part with them.

Sarah took them and a box of random stuff into the bathroom and locked the door, ten minutes later, she tossed Dana a hastily fixed bra, and a shirt with the side seams replaced with pull-able strings, like those on an old-fashioned corset.

She smiled and put them on, fitting her like a well-made glove. "Ohhh thank you Sarah!" she said as she wrapped her arms around her ingenious lover, "My back thanks you too! But the only thing is, I have no idea why I'm growing again!"

"You keep growing like that, and you'll make beach balls jealous!"

She sighed and lay down on her bed, her back making cracking noises as she eased herself down. "Ohhhh man! I really need to exercise!" She sat up and went to her closet, getting undressed as she went. She pulled out a large sports bra and stretched it as big as it could get and forced her left breast into the confining garment. Then she took the right one and massaged it into the bra as well. It creaked and protested as she breathed. Her breasts were miraculously contained and buoyed themselves as she walked about the room in her undies, looking for a pair of suitable pants. She found a pair of gray yoga pants and slid them over the curve of her ass. Most of her trim tummy was visible for once and she displayed it proudly. "You ready to go yet?"

She chuckled. "Sure, if you agree to leave that outfit on afterwards."

"Why? Do you like it???" she grinned.

"Yeah!"

"Get dressed already, unless you are going to wear those!"

"Yeah!" She grinned and ran her hands over the soft curves Dana had. She slipped into a pair of loose workout pants and her usual sport bra and headed for the door.

Dana trotted past her, breasts bobbing up and down as she ran. She poked her tongue at her sexy lover and ran to the gym, waiting for her to be rejoined.

Sarah easily kept abreast with Dana and chuckled. "You can't run for long with those monsters..."

She was panting heavily already. "I thought you'd never catch up!" She slowed down and leaned against Sarah for support.

Sarah slowed, helping Dana, one arm around her shoulders, the other pressed gently against Dana's lower back for support and a bit of minor magickal healing, though Dana wouldn't know that. "Take it easy- you're not allowed to run, or even try running any more, unless you have something to rest your breasts on. I mean that quite literally and seriously. You'll have to do leg lifts and slow jogs, too."

"I don't want to be treated any differently because my breasts are growing. I can handle it myself!" she huffed.

She glared and stopped Dana. "You could risk permanently injuring you back, which would seriously hamper your mobility- up to the point of needing a special walker or a wheelchair. You'll do this in the ways I ask, Dana."

She attempted to cross her arms again, like before but it was still equally impossible. "Sarah, I know I have to be careful but I can't stop being me! I will exercise and eat right and not gain any weight except in the part that is growing. Please, don't treat me any different," she pouted.

"Fine!" She smiled and relented. "I'm going to go kick box, see if anyone else wants to spar with me."

She leaned against the wall and let Sarah pass. When she did, she went to the weight lifting area, hobbling a little bit. 'Owwwwwies! My back hurts so badly! Sarah was right... why don't I ever listen to anyone??' She went over and sat on the sit-up bench and positioned her feet so that they were held in place. She crossed her arms as best as possible, practically covering her face and began doing sit-ups.

Sarah went and exercised, sparring and then later practicing with a punching bag, and came out to find Dana, a small backrub later, the buxom girl was feeling well enough to stand, and both headed for their room to clean up.

She sat down on her bed, "What time is the appointment tomorrow?" she said as she was slipping off her pants.

"10AM." Sarah cuddled close to the sweat-soaked Dana, both their bodies smelling of exertion and workout and Sarah was practically drooling over the buxom girl. She ran her hands over the sweat-soaked bra. "Goddess, you're making me so horny..."

"Sorry," she said, trying to be innocent

"Don't be sorry." She kissed Dana and moaned, pressing close, kneading her big breasts through her bra. "Goddess, I want you..."

"I'm sorry?" she said, giggling insanely

She guided the buxom girl into the bathroom and helped her into the tub, which was full of perfectly warm water. Sarah stripped naked and climbed in as well and began to massage and knead Dana's soft breasts.

"Oh, are we going to have a bath together?" she said as she cocked her head to the side coquettishly.

She grinned. "We're going to have wild crazy sex until we fall asleep!" She passionately kissed Dana frenching her aggressively.

Dana couldn't keep up the innocent act any more. Her bra creaked as she began to get aroused and her cup size increased. "Owww, Sarah," she whimpered so deliciously, "My breasts, are growing. My bra is getting tighter!"

She moaned, slipping the garment off Dana and helping her into the tub Sarah began kneading with one hand, and fingering Dana fast with the other, frenching her still.

Her breath quickened and her fingers groped around and pinched her nipples. Sarah pried the garment off her, helping the girl into the tub and cuddled close, frenching, kneading and fingering her passionately.

She eased herself into the water and sighed. "Oooooh, Sarah, it's delicious!" She kissed and her fingers found their way to her slit, probing her hot hole and flicking her clit

She moaned, and redoubled her efforts to pleasure Dana and make her grow- she was hungry and wanted more, much more- she wanted Dana to grow as much as she could this time- six or seven cup sizes- the mere thought of it made her muscles clench and her back arch as she came and continued to pleasure her lover. "Ohh goddess Dana...."