Rolled in the Hay

Story Info
She gets taken in the barn.
2k words
3.86
89k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waltz7
Waltz7
30 Followers

Laura turned off her alarm clock and stifled a yawn as she stretched her long, thin body. She was on spring break from Veterinary school but her boyfriend, John, had already left earlier that morning for a two-day conference leaving her responsible for making sure all the animals on the farm were properly taken care of.

With a sigh she got out of bed and searched for some clothes. They didn't have any neighbors within sight of the house and barn so she wasn't too concerned with choosing cute clothes. She didn't bother with a bra as she pulled an old sweatshirt on, and being that she had small, perky breasts she didn't need a bra for support anyway. Over her panties she pulled on a pair of her boyfriend's work pants. Both she and John were quite thin so although the waistband of the pants was a bit loose the swell of her hips held the pants up just fine, and she enjoyed the feel of walking around with his pants on.

Making her way to the kitchen Laura ran through her tasks for the morning. The two of them raised a variety of livestock including pigs, although this early in the spring there were just the few sows to feed, a dozen or so ewes that were also due to lamb within a month or two, twenty or so chickens, and beef cattle that all needed to be fed and have their water tanks refilled each morning. In addition they had an indoor cat and two dogs, both mutts, which she had to feed, as they made sure to remind her as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey now boys" she said to the dogs with a smile, as they pressed against her legs "I won't forget to feed you, now calm down." After giving them some attention she filled their food bowls and checked to make sure they had water. As they were distracted with their food she set some cat food out their cat then slipped her tall rubber boots on and made her escape while the dogs were still eating.

As she slipped out the door Laura was surprised by how warm the day was for late March, and thought that maybe her sweatshirt would be too warm by the afternoon. Her mind wandered as she walked out to the barn, her thoughts traveling as the often did to her boyfriend. Although they had been dating for quite a while now she was still amazed at how amazing she fond him. He was everything she wanted, and while he didn't love animals quite as much as she he did enthusiastically support her with all of those that they had acquired, mostly at her instigation. In addition the sex was fantastic, and she let herself momentarily pout as she thought that she would have to go without him in bed for the next two days.

She reined her daydreaming in as she came into the barn and was greeted by a medley of animal noises including the squawking of a startled chicken as she slid the barn door open enough to slip inside. With a laugh she first walked over to the sows and smiled as they pressed over to the near side of their pen with eager, expectant grunts knowing that food was coming. Picking up the bucket of feed, mostly corn, she dumped some in each of the two feeders and smiled as the sows grunted happily with their little curled tails wiggling in delight.

After watching them eat for a moment she turned on the hose to their water tank, watched it fill, and switched the hose off before turning to the sheep. Both the sheep and beef cattle were able to come and go out of the barn as they pleased but as the pasture hadn't started growing yet and the ground was too soft to let them wander about they were still confined to a small yard outside the barn and still relied on hay for their food. She grabbed a bale of hay and heaved it over to the sheep, pulled the twine off, and split the hay between the sections of the feeder so they could all eat at once without too much pushing. Again she went to the hose and filled the water tank in the sheep pen before moving on.

Heading over to the cattle pen she walked by the still slightly open door of the barn and as she passed she thought she heard a scuff but chalked it up to the chickens and didn't think any more about it. After looking over the cattle to make sure that they all looked healthy she walked back to the stack of hay. Being bigger animals the cattle required more food so she would have to make several short trips across the barn to bring enough hay for them, and with each trip she walked past the door.

Making the trip for the last bale that she needed Laura passed by the door and stopped before a stack of two hay bails that came to about mid thigh on her thin frame. As she reached to pick up the bale of hay she sensed movement behind her. She started to turn her head when she felt hands roughly grab her. Letting out a cry she felt a hand grab her hair and force her head down to the hay as the other grabbed first one hand then the other and held them behind her. She immediately found herself with her face and body pressed into the hay with her hands held behind her. With her body pushed into the hay her knees were slightly bent and most of her weight rested on her upper body given that the top of the hay bales had been at thigh level.

Her assailant pressed his hips against hers pushing her against the scratchy bales of hay and she felt him lean down over her back and started to cry out again and fight against the hand holding her. With a derisive laugh the man roughly pressed her face into the hay bale and her cry of anger turned into a more of a whimper of pain. "Shhh" She heard him whisper in her ear "This will be easier on you if you don't struggle." He continued in a deep, slightly rough voice.

The pressure on her face let up and she felt the hand leave the back of her head and thought about turning her head or trying to fight but was too frightened to make a decision, plus he still had both of her hands held behind her. Before she had more than a moment to think she felt the hand that had been on her head pulling a piece of the same twine that bound the hay bales around both her wrists. Within moments she found her hands tied together behind and finally found the will to struggle against him.

Her struggling did her little good as he now had both hands free and easily held her down against the hay bale, making her struggling only cause her to scrape her body and braless chest against the rough, prickly hay. She shortly stopped fighting, her breath now coming in pants.

She felt one hand move to the middle of her back and hold her down, then the other tugged first one boot, then the other off her feet. As the second boot came off she noticed out of the corner of her eye that the nearby sheep continued to placidly eat and look at her and her assailant, which seemed odd to her for some reason but couldn't figure out quite why in her current distress.

Laura's feet, now just in socks, rested in the loose hay on the floor of the barn. As she felt the man's hand wrap around her waist to the front of her pants and slip the button loose she again started to struggle saying "No. No. No. No." in a desperate, frantic tone of voice. Again, the man just laughed and pressed her chest into the hay bale until Laura again gave up due to the painful scratching of the hay. Now with the zipper of the pants down the man pulled them off her hips and, given that they were men's pants and designed to be loose, easily pushed them down and slipped them off her feet.

She yelped as the man gave her ass a sharp slap through her panties. Following that she felt him push his hand in between her thighs, parting them enough to allow him to cup her mound. Laura tried to shift herself forward away from his hand but only managed to wind up with the fronts of her thighs now pressing into the prickly hay bale.

After simply cupping her mound for a moment the man ran two fingers the length of her slit over the fabric of her panties, then caught the edge of the fabric to lift it away from her skin and shift it to the side, exposing her lips to him.

Laura let a whimper when she felt one of his fingers return to her and softly caress her folds. She continued to whimper as the finger found its way to her clit where it paused to gently rub her little bud. Despite herself Laura found her body responding to his touch, to the feeling of helplessness he had forced upon her and to her shock felt herself starting to get wet.

The man's finger continued its assault on her clit for a few moments before sliding up between her lips. She felt him slide his finger back and forth between her lips once before he stopped and pressed it into her increasingly wet opening. To her instant horror Laura heard herself moan slightly as his finger slid inside her.

Hearing her moan the man let out a chuckle. "You like that don't you, you slut. I bet you just can't wait for me to fuck you like the whore you are."

"No." Laura whimpered in reply even as she felt another rush of wetness between her legs. At this the man just left and worked his finger in and out of her almost dripping slit.

She let out an involuntary gasp of disappointment when she felt his finger withdraw, only to follow that with a weak, half-hearted sounding "No, please" as she felt what could only be the head of the man's cock pressing against her opening.

Without warning the man slammed his cock into her until she felt his hips pressing against her, pushing her thighs against the hay. He proceeded to piston his cock in and out of her depths, filling Laura's tight cunt. Despite her fear and shock she felt her arousal building as the combination of the prickling of the hay on her chest, belly, and thighs and the man's cock pounding her depths and rubbing her G-spot. She felt herself quickly climbing to an orgasm and moaned loudly.

In response to her moan the man gave her ass another sharp slap and said "You like my cock don't you, you slut." At that he increased his pace and grabbed a handful of Laura's hair. Pulling sharply on her hair he said "I'm gonna come inside you slut."

He continued pounding his cock into her for a few more strokes before letting out what sounded like half moan half growl before his thrusts became more erratic and Laura could feel his come shooting deep inside. This set Laura off and she screamed as another orgasm swept through her.

After a few more slow thrusts Laura felt his pull his cock from her. She felt him slip the knot at her wrists and pull her up to her feet. He spun her around and planted a passionate kiss on her lips which she hungrily met as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend.

Waltz7
Waltz7
30 Followers