Rollerderby Hotwife

Story Info
Married BBW gives in to lesbian temptation with teammate.
3.2k words
4.03
37.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Marie has always been a shy person sexually. No public displays of affection. No revealing outfits. It's because of how she was raised. But... once I get her alone and get her kitty purring she likes to let her freak out. We've been married 15 years now.

Marie has been playing Rollerderby for a number of years now. At 5'6" and 200lbs, her heavy figure makes her a great blocker for the team. But at 38 years old, keeping up with girls that are mostly in their late 20's is quite a challenge. She practices for two hours, three days a week and as a result of her cardiovascular workouts she has quite a bit of stamina and endurance.

Rollerderby as a culture tries to be a bit raunchy and wild, I think my shy wife was subconsciously drawn to that. Her "Skate Name" is Mmm-80. There's a lot of butch-lesbian culture too. Something I also think my wife was into. And then of course there's the men's team that sometimes works out with the girls. These dudes are all gregarious Vikings. When the two teams get together to party it's usually something crazy and wrong.

For years I've wanted Marie to swing with me. Guys or girls... I want to see her with other people. Of course I'd love to get a little strange myself, but really, I want to see her in pure wanton ecstasy. We will usually dirty-talk some of these fantasies out when we're having sex, but it's not something Marie has ever been wiling to really do. Until one day after practice...

Marie was a sweaty mess, as was the entire team. It had been a brutal workout, but the girls had conquered it and despite their weariness they we're feeling good.

"Hey Emm, great practice, you looked great!"

"Thanks Tee!" She smiled back to Wet-T. I'm not even sure what her real name is, but that's her skate name. She was about the same body type as my wife, but she was definitely a bulldog. Long black hair on top, complete shaved head all around the sides and back. She had a small diamond stud in her nose, a lip ring on the bottom-left of her mouth and an earclip in her right ear. "I think I sweat 10 pounds off tonight and it felt good!"

"Yeah, I don't usually like to sweat that much unless toys are involved!" Tee giggled.

Marie was caught off guard, but curious... "Oh yeah, what kinds of toys?"

Without missing a beat Wet-T looked at Marie with a devious smile and said, "You should follow me home and I could show you."

There was a gleam of desire in Marie's eyes, but she was dumbstruck as to what to do... Did she just get invited over to a lesbian romp? But she's married? Before she could even begin to react...

"Well, you're a hot mess anyway right now. And the showers here are nasty, I'm only like 5 minutes away. My apartment is immaculate right now because my girlfriend is out of town for a week and I've been so bored I've done nothing but clean. I don't want to be bored again tonight, come on over and hang out."

Marie felt like she wanted to do it. She didn't know what would happen, but she wanted to follow her home and hang out and see what comes of it. It's not like it's cheating she thought. I'm always telling her how hot something like this would be. Why not try it? But still...

"Sounds really fun, but what about my husband?"

"I don't care that you're married, that's your business." She said with a sly smile knowing that's not what she meant.

It must have been the whirlwind of circumstances... Marie was energized from a good workout and feeling good. The idea of going home and heading straight to sleep just was not all that enticing to her at the moment and the notion that she could flirt with this girl had her tingling.

"Well I do feel like hanging out for a while, I don't want to go to sleep right now."

"Then it's settled," Wet-T confirmed, "Follow my car home... it's the one with all the dyke stickers on it."

True to her word, Wet-T had a small Kia plastered with bumper stickers and decals that were all in support of gay culture. The rainbow and the purple triangle among them, one in particular caught her eye... The Shocker.

"Is that The Shocker?" Marie asked in wonder.

"Ha ha... you know about The Shocker?" she giggled that same giggle.

The shocker, if you are not familiar is also known as, "Two in the pink, one in the stink." It's when one puts an index finger and a middle finger into another's pussy and their ring finger into their asshole. The sticker on the car was an iconic hand gesture.

In the cramped confines of her own car, Marie could smell how nasty she was from the workout. She rolled the window down a tad as she followed the Kia. Following Tee to her house was easy, it was only a couple blocks from the skate rink. As Marie was pulling into the driveway she could see Wet-T already heading inside the front door, looking back at Marie with a big smirk.

Once inside Marie started to look around for Tee, but didn't see her. The house was a small bungalow. It immediately reminded Marie of her college years when everything was new and fun, when life felt a little on the edge. Marie heard the shower running in a nearby bathroom. The door was open. Heart racing she walked toward the door.

"Tee?" Marie asked into the bathroom.

"Ahhh, I had to get that fucking stink off of me. I'm fucking nasty. Give me a minute and make yourself comfortable!" She yelled back.

Nervous as shit, Marie sat down on a leather loveseat in the adjoining living room. All of a sudden she remembered her husband. She realized I was at home right now, still expecting her to come home from Rollerderby practice. Pulling out her phone she quickly texted to me, "Had a great practice, hanging out for a bit with the girls OK?"

Well, it's mostly true she thought, still feeling blameless since nothing has happened. What was going to happen?

"K, have fun" I texted back. I'm always chiding her to bring home a hot roller-buddy for me. Or I make comments about how Rollerderby girls are supposed to be lewd and promiscuous. So without knowing anything unusual was happening I then texted, "send me pics of the orgy!"

She was trying to think of a witty response but Marie suddenly heard the shower stop and the sounds of stirrings in the bathroom. She put her phone back down. Out came Wet-T. Her black hair was dripping and all to one side showing off the crew cut around most of her head. A towel wrapped around her body. Her big soft breasts heaving up out of the towel, Marie could see the top of her nipple's areola. As she walked across the room her big thigh slipped out the opening of the towel. Marie was dying to know what was under there. That was when she realized she was really horny and might not be thinking right.

Tee made her way over to a grouping of liquor bottles on a credenza. "I feel sooo much better after that shower. What a difference. You want a drink?"

"Umm"

"Oh.. you must be feeling grubby... go ahead and take a shower. You can borrow some of my stuff, we're the same size."

It was a temping offer for Marie. She did stink, literally. A shower sounded so good. And looking at Tee standing next to her bar fixing a drink in a towel, it was obvious she had the same body. Big tits, big ass. Of course she had the big gut too just like her. Marie wondered if she was as self-conscience about her belly as she was.

"Or don't take a shower. You must be a dirty girl then, eh? I knew I liked you for a reason." She said with more giggles.

"That shower does sound good. I friggin reek." Marie needed no more direction; she saw herself to the bathroom and had herself a hot shower. Coming out of the shower, she found a fresh towel waiting. She was just getting the towel into the same wrap that Tee was just sporting when the door opened and Tee was standing there in a tattered old Rollerderby shirt.

"These should work for you." Tee offered a pile of clothes. Marie leaned in to grab them and her towel undid itself and dropped to the floor. Red-faced Marie looked up at Tee.

"Mmmm mmm, what have we here" she said quite happy. Flustered, Marie began to lean down to retrieve her towel, but Tee stepped in and forced her mouth to Marie's.

Marie let out a surprised gasp but didn't stop the moment. She opened her mouth and let Tee stick her tongue in her. She could feel the stud in her tongue hard against her own tongue. She forgot she had her tongue pierced. This was fun she was thinking.

Marie felt a hand squeezing on her tit which made her let out soft moan. Tee stopped and backed up to take Marie in standing there nude.

"You look so fucking hot, Marie. I want to play with you all fucking night."

"Oh my god, is this really happening?"

"Oh come on, you know you want this. Come back over here." And Wet-T grabbed Marie's hand and pulled her back over to her. They both began to kiss each other again. With tongue, without tongue, up the neck, down each others cheeks. They just kept kissing and caressing while standing in the bathroom until, "I'm getting too hot, I need to get out of the bathroom." Marie was feeling faint.

Tee backed out of the bathroom and asked Marie to come sit down on the couch. She forgot all about the towel as Wet-T led her back across the room to the couch totally nude. Marie was feeling liberated. "Sit" she was commanded. And as she did Tee kneeled down on the floor before her and opened Marie's legs wide. She began to massage her thighs working her hands closer and closer toward her kitty.

"If I knew I was going to be doing this I probably would have shaved down there" Marie felt the need to confess. Her hips started to rock back and forth to the rhythm of Wet-T's massaging hands. Then without hesitation, Tee sunk her face right down into Marie's mound.

"Ahhhh" Marie let out. She didn't think about it, she just grabbed Tee by the back of the head and manhandled her face deeper into her pussy.

"MMMM mmmm mm" could barely be heard as Tee's sounds were suffocated by Marie's big wet pussy. Tee started to get aggressive with her eating, munching her box, flicking her tongue over Marie's clit back and forth. Before long Marie was declaring that she's going to cum soon. That was all Tee needed to hear, next she slipped her index finger in and started banging it in and out. Then she added a second finger.

"Oh yes... more, more, that's it!"

Marie was so close. Tee then had her ring finger start to nudge Marie's asshole. With two fingers going in and out of her, the pressure up against her asshole was really pushing her to the brink.

"So is Mmm-80 ready for the shocker?" She asked with an evil glance up to Marie.

"Yes, yes, yes, stick it in!" Just the thought of it made Marie start cumming.

"Ohhh yes, ohh yes!!" Marie was convulsing as Wet-T started to insert her ring finger all the way into her asshole. Tee then started working the shocker in and out. Marie was so wet, her cream was running all out onto Tee's hands.

"Don't. Stop. Still. Cumming!!" Tee worked it faster and faster until something that hasn't happened to Marie in a long, long time happened. Her pussy erupted in a torrent. She squirted. And hard.

Her faculties slowly returning her, Marie's pleasure had been so intense it was now turning to irritation. She grabbed Wet-T's hand and removed it from her. "You have to stop. That was so intense."

She caught her breath as Tee slowly caressed her legs and thighs.

Tee returned herself, sitting up next to Marie. She leaned over and started to make out with her softly.

"Do you like the taste of your pussy on my mouth?"

"Mmm yeah that's hot, but I think I want to taste your pussy on my mouth." The cat was out of the bag and Marie was ready to accept that she was into this big-time.

Marie stood up and pulled Tee's shirt up over and off of her. Her big tits just laying there waiting to be sucked on. Tee leaned back and spread her legs as she smiled at Marie. She was totally shaved and had a clit ring. Drawn to it, Marie dove down right into Wet-T's slit.

"Have you ever eaten a girl out before?" Tee asked.

"Until tonight, I've never done anything with a girl." She complained.

"Well it's time to fix that." And with that Marie got to work in earnest. She licked in all the patterns that she though would be pleasing to herself. It turns out that was exactly what Tee wanted. Her moans were getting more intense.

"Mmmm eat that thing hard girl" Tee demanded. "Stick your fingers in, I need it."

The sounds of moans and tongues and fingers sloshing around were becoming steady and slowly building.

"I want to get a toy." Tee suddenly proclaimed. Pushing Marie out of the way, she popped up and ran to her bedroom only to come right back with a large double-dong dildo. It was thick too.

"My god! That's way bigger than my husband!" Marie had her own large dildo at home that she liked to play with when doing some fantasy role-playing with me. I love to hear about how much bigger and better it is. But this thing was a double-dong. Two heads!

Tee got right down into the sitting position she was in before.

"Now where were we," she said as she took the dong and started to work it into her. "Lick my clit." Marie did as she was told. She flicked her tongue over her clit and tickled the clit-ring hanging from it. The dong going in and out of her was catching her tongue every now and again. Marie was inhaling the smells of a wet pussy. It was intoxicating to her.

"We need more room to do this right." Tee declared so she popped down onto the floor. "Come fuck with me?" She asked Marie. Marie squatted down to catch the other end of the dong into her pussy. It was big and long, but slid in. Marie was still wet from before which surprised her, she's usually dried out after she cums once or twice.

The two were working their rhythm, slowly getting their pussies closer and closer on the dong. Eventually they were so close that Marie's pubic hair was tickling Tee's shaved lips. And then they were hard up on each other.

"Mmmmm" Marie let out.

"MMM hmmm" Wet-T replied.

They started to kiss and make out as they rocked into each other with a quickening pace. Their clits rubbing each other as they were both completely filled up. Marie could feel the little bit of metal that pierced Wet-T's clit.

The rocking was working up into a frenzy. "Oh I want to cum so bad" Tee was complaining.

"I want you to come all over my face!" Marie whispered with excitement. Wet-T stood up, the dong falling out of her. She stood over Marie's face, presenting her pussy to her. Marie immediately went to work. Reaching around she got a hand on Wet-T's big ass cheek and pushed her pussy harder into her face. Marie squeezed her ass hard as she ground her hips into her face.

Tee let out an approving, "Yeah that's it!" And then Marie slapped her ass some. "Oh yeah, mmm, more!"

With her other hand, Marie grabbed the dong that was still half in her. Pulled it out and began to stab Wet-T with it as she licked up her slit.

"Oh fuck, that's going to make me cum hard!"

"Mmm, mm, do it!" was all Marie could utter as she violently thrust the dong in and out while mashing her face into her.

"Here it comes!" was all the warning Marie got. The dong popped out of Tee's hole from the pressure followed by a warm steady spray that coated Marie's face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Yes!! Don't stop!!" She yelled. "Stick it back in!!"

Marie grabbed the dong again and tried to work it back it. It was much harder to do so with her pussy orgasming. With some serious muscle Marie managed to force it back in.

"Ohhhh yeah!! Still coming, don't stop!!"

Marie was thrusting the dong so hard she couldn't get her face up into a licking position anymore, but it didn't seem to matter. Tee's cum was running all down her heavy thighs. As the wave subsided Marie noticed that Tee's knees were trembling. So she grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top of her until they were laying down on the floor naked together.

"That was awesome" Marie said.

"Umm hmm, you have a nice pussy. Didn't seem to be too hard for you to get my big double dong into you."

"Oh I like it big." Marie smiled. "My husband likes me to go big too."

"Oh yeah? Does he have a big cock?"

"No, it's average, he wants me to swing, but that seems too crazy for me. We play with a big dildo and I role play with him."

"You should party with Katie... you know 'K-T Bang' from our team? Her husband is on the men's squad... Thor. He has a huge fucking cock and Katie loves to play Mistress as she uses her husbands big cock to punish girls."

"Are you fucking kidding me? How do you know that?"

"Well my girlfriend and I have played with them a few times. They're really fun, they're good doms, and we are both a little on the sub side. Trust me you won't regret it."

"Sounds pretty kinky and fun, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. My husband is going to freak when I tell him about tonight"

"You're going to tell him?"

"Oh yeah, he's going to fucking love it I'm sure. If he knew what we just did, he'd probably be hanging outside the window here. Ha ha."

With that her reality started to crash down... work tomorrow, husband at home, total buzzkill. Not willing to give in, Marie retrieved her phone from the couch and got down on her knees in front Wet-T. She opened up Tee's legs once more and put her face right down next to her pussy. She got the phone into camera mode and posed for a selfie with her tongue sticking out onto Tee's clit ring.

Marie typed, "On my way home... just had my first lesbo experience. Can't wait to tell you all about it." She attached the pic and hit send.