Rolling

Story Info
It's fun to roll down a hill.
2.6k words
4.43
19.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I was strolling along the beach one day. I had nothing to do and plenty of time in which to not do it and that was the way I liked it. It was a warm sunny day and there was quite a crowd, noisy and having fun.

This particular beach was quite wide, merging with a stretch of parkland, with kid's play areas and lots of grass, neatly trimmed. There was also quite a bit of undulating land within the parks, which kids always enjoy.

Have you ever watched kids rolling down a hill? Down they go, rolling and shrieking in delicious fright, only to go scrambling back up to do it again. There were a bunch of kids doing that, some of them surely in their early teens, but reverting to childhood for a bit of fun. Suggest to them that they might like to roll down a hill at the beach and you'd be met with looks of the utmost horror. Such a thing would be totally beneath their dignity. But leave them alone and not notice what they were doing and away they'd go.

I watched the kids for a short while, amused at their antics and enjoying the fact that they were having fun. Then I continued on my way. I was walking along the fine line that divided beach from park. To my right, just past the dunes of sand, was the beach and the families enjoying the day at the beach. To my right was a long sloping hill and on the other side of that hill the park people, with kids enjoying the play areas and rolling down the hills. And in my immediate vicinity? No-one. I had managed to be alone in a crowd. Not a bad effort.

It didn't stay that way for long. A figure popped up over the crest of the hill to my right. From what I could see, and having excellent eyesight I saw a great deal, the person was a quite pretty young woman who at first glance I'd say was about twenty. She had a very nice figure, fetchingly displayed in a bikini.

I had to revise my estimate of her age sharply downwards. She stood there for a few moments, surveying the long slope of the hill, running all the way down to the sand. Then she cast a look behind her to see if anyone was watching her. Apparently not as she dropped to the ground, angling herself across the slope of the hill and started rolling.

She came tumbling down, rolling round and round, letting out little squeaks of fright and thrill, heading towards the bottom.

"This," was my immediate thought, "is not going to end well."

There were two little problems that I could see. The hill was reasonably long so the young woman was going to pick up a bit of speed. That was fine if she came rolling onto the sand, which would slow her down. The other problem was that the hill ended rather abruptly, with a three foot drop onto the sand. She was going to shoot off the bottom of the hill and take flight.

I hurried to get to where she would terminate her journey but got there just a fraction late. She shot off the end of the hill and found that she didn't have wings. What she did have was gravity. She didn't even have time to scream before she crashed down into the sand and lay there, gasping for breath.

I hurried up and crouched down beside her.

"Ouch," I said to her. "Just lie still for a moment."

I ran my hands over her arms and legs, just giving her a quick check out. I didn't think she'd hurt herself, just slightly winded and shocked.

"When I saw you at the top of the hill I thought you were about twenty," I informed her. "As you came barrelling down the hill I guessed maybe fifteen. Which guess was closer?"

She'd stopped gasping and seemed to be breathing normally. She gave me an irritated look.

"I'm twenty," she admitted. "I was just having a little fun."

"I noticed," I said dryly. "Too bad about the sudden stop. Not that you could tell it was there. Hurting anywhere?"

She shook her head, which relieved me somewhat. It would have been a pain if she had hurt herself, especially for her. I'd have just dialled for help. As it was. . .

I reached for the bottom half of her bikini and started drawing them down. My action was so unexpected that I actually had them down off her bottom before she reacted.

"What are you doing?" she squealed, reaching down to grab at them and prevent them going even further down.

"Ah, I would have thought it was obvious," I pointed out. "I was removing your bikini."

"I can see that," she snapped, trying to pull them back up. "Let go. Why are you trying to remove my bikini?"

"It struck me as a fine idea to peel off your bikini and ravish you," I explained. "We're reasonably private here so I thought, why not?"

"Why not? Because I don't want you to for a start."

"Um, that's why it's called ravishment. It's against the woman's will."

"Then if it's against my will, why are you trying to do it?"

"It's not against my will," I pointed out, tugging sharply at the bikini and pulling it out of her hands. With that I snatched it far enough down that she couldn't reach it easily.

"Just stop it. Leave me alone or I'll scream."

"Um, you don't want to do that."

"Why not?"

"Because if you scream, people will hear you and someone will come. Probably several someones, especially if you yelled fire. People always run to a fire."

"Well that's what I want," she stated triumphantly. "You can't go ahead and assault me if other people are here."

"Correct, and that's why you'd be silly to scream."

She blinked and shook her head.

"Your logic went by me so fast I didn't get to take it in," she said. "Please elucidate. And give me back my pants."

"If you scream I will have to depart without ravishing you," I pointed out, finally removing the bikini from her kicking feet and tossing it down next to her. "If I don't ravish you then you miss out on the fun of being ravished at the beach and you won't have a great anecdote with which to shock your friends. Can't you just see yourself with a group of your friends? Let me tell you about the time I was ravished at a public beach by a leather-clad bikie, surrounded by a crowd of people. I was dragged in to the bushes and gagged while he had his wicked way with me. I was never so frightened in my life."

I grinned at her.

"It would be a great story and think of all the embellishments you could give it."

"You're not a leather-clad bikie, and to get the story I'd also have to get the ravishment."

My hand dropped upon her mons and I started rubbing.

"I can ride a bike and I have a leather jacket. As for the ravishment, well, yes, that's rather central to the story."

"Take your hand off me. Do you really think I'm the sort of person who would let a stranger have sex with me?"

I sort of did as requested. I moved my hand away from her mons. It still didn't please her as I just shifted it to the top of her bikini. I hooked a finger under the bottom of it and dragged it up and over her breasts, letting them pop into view.

"I'm not asking you to let me have sex with you. Ravishment, remember. You're perfectly entitled to fight me off. You may even do so successfully, leaving me to retire, stage left, twirling my moustache and muttering, curses, foiled again. All I'm suggesting is you don't scream and get outside help. What could be fairer than that?"

I cupped a breast, running a thumb over her nipple.

"You're mad," she said, and she was speaking most sincerely.

I slipped my hand down to her mons again, rubbing it firmly and pushing my hand between her legs. She clamped her legs closed.

"Stop it," she snapped. "I'm not going to let you."

I turned and grabbed her ankle, pulling them wide. I love leverage. It gives you such an unfair advantage. I eased between her thighs, preventing her legs from closing again. This time when my hand went exploring it found what it was looking for.

She'd finally made up her mind to fight me off. She swung at me, claws showing. I jerked my face away from those lethal objects and put some serious effort into catching her wrists. With that done I held her hands up over her head while I explored the bounty before me.

Despite a lot of wriggling I managed to slowly stoke the boilers. I could feel the warmth in her mound and my fingers were slippery with the moisture of her body. Her nipples were moist and erect, courtesy of some loving attention from my mouth, and I'm quite sure that her breasts had swelled slightly.

Not wanting to let her go while I stood and took down my trousers I had to sort of fumble with them, getting them undone and pushing them down, all the time having to keep a squirming female under control. Finally I was free and ready to progress.

Another little hitch arose at that point. She took one look at what I was offering and shook her head.

"Oh, no," she said. "No, no, no, no, no. I'm going to scream."

"What?" I was justifiably indignant. Screaming at this late stage wasn't fair and she knew it.

"Don't be such a wuss," I snapped. "You can handle this without any problems. It's not that large."

"Says the man who's not getting it stuck in him," she gasped.

"It's just the reluctance making it look larger than it is," I informed her. "You'll be fine."

"The hell it is," she whispered. "It's the size of the thing that makes it look that large because it is that large."

Was I being flattered or insulted? From her tone it was hard to tell. Still, I'm not that large. Perhaps she was used to a boyfriend with a small dick.

"Stop being a baby," I chided her. "Just relax and see what happens."

Being naturally contrary she didn't relax and see what happened. She wriggled and squirmed and I had a hell of a job lining up and gaining that initial entry. After I managed to get the head past her lips she finally flopped down and stared down at where I was joined to her.

I eased in slowly, not wanting to scare her, and she just watched, breathing hard, poised and ready to scream, I think. I inched in, slowly but surely gaining admission, easing my way down a passage that was hot and wet and ready for me, yielding softly under my slowly thrusting hardness.

When I was about halfway in she seemed to just hold her breath, waiting. I kept on going, pushing firmly forward, sinking deeper and deeper. I finally gave one last push, my groin slapping against hers and she let out the breath she was holding with a whoosh, gasping as she took in fresh air.

She lay there, looking down at where I was buried inside her, and actually looked quite pleased with herself. I was just pleased she hadn't yielded to temptation and screamed.

I started moving, pulling out and returning, not moving very far, just enough action to get her accustomed to me taking her. It only took a few moments and she was moving with me, just small motions as of yet, but they'd build.

She started talking.

"Oh my god, you're really doing this. You're raping me in the middle of the park. There are people everywhere and you've stripped me and are ravishing me. I can't believe this. How can this be happening?"

I was paying my main attention to what I was doing, but I did keep one ear cocked to what she was saying. I was taking longer strokes now and she was handling them with ease. She was also handling them with what I can only describe as a great deal of enthusiasm. And she kept on talking.

"God, that thing is so big. I can barely stand it. How could you do this to me? My friends will never believe that I was brutally attacked while at the beach with people all around. My god, how long will this nightmare last?"

She seemed to be doing her best to bring the nightmare to a successful conclusion. Her legs were wrapped around me as she bounced under me. My hands were fondling her breasts and her hands were tangled in my hair. Just tangled and clutching, thankfully, not pulling.

I kept up the good work, driving in in fine style, setting a rhythm that she was responding to effortlessly. She was finally shutting up, I noticed. Not because she'd run out of insults and complaints, but because she needed the breath for the exercise she was getting.

Things progressed nicely. I was building up a fair head of steam, my one piston engine performing nicely. From what I could observe the piston also had her engine turning over sweetly. She was bucking and gasping and clinging and silently demanding more.

I was giving her more. As far as I was concerned we'd reached a point where it was brakes off and throttle wide open and let her rip.

I was pounding towards a grand finale when she got a shocked look on her face.

"I'm going to scream," she said. "I can't help it. I'm going to scream."

Her voice was rising rapidly as she spoke and I moved fast, covering her mouth with my own. Our tongues duelled and then she suddenly seemed to jerk and she screamed, the noise fortunately muffled by our kiss.

She sank back down onto the sand, shaking, little tremors running through her. Me, I'd climaxed even while she was screaming, giving her something extra to scream about.

I hung around for a short while, wanting to make sure she'd recovered from the shock of her fall. She finally sat up and glared at me.

"If I'd seen that thing at the start I'd have screamed, believe you me. Just how big is that damned thing?"

"I don't know," I protested. "I've never bothered to measure it. Why should I? It's just part of me. I've always assumed about average."

She gave me a dubious look while she pulled her bikini back on.

"Do you ravish many women on these beaches?" She seemed genuinely curious.

"Ah, no, not really," I admitted. "Only the ones who roll down the hill and land at my feet. I look at them as a gift from the gods and it would be a sin not to accept a god given gift."

She gave me a look and shook her head. Then she looked at the hill and sighed.

"The trouble with rolling down a hill is that you have to turn around and climb back up it."

"True. Still, it will explain why you're so sticky and sweaty," I observed.

She gave me another look, sighed again and headed up the hill. I watched her go for a few moments and then turned and went on my way. I still had a lot of nothing to do.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers