Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Claire wouldn't let you make me wait that long!" he said, desperately.

"Maybe. But she's not here this week, and even if she makes me let you pop right when she gets back, I know enough tricks to make you feel six months worth of blue balls in just a week!"

Tommy's face scrunched up in helpless anger. "Why are you such a bitch?" he said.

"Because it's fun. Now, are you going to let me run a game for you and your mates to enjoy, or are we going to play a different kind of dungeon game this week?"

"Alright, fine! We'll play your game!"

Katie grinned wide. "Excellent! Now take your clothes off."

Tommy gawked. "They'll be here in an hour!"

"I know," she said. "Take your clothes off."

"Why? I'm doing what you wanted!"

"That's right. You are. So, take your clothes off."

Tommy opened his mouth to protest, but her magic squeezed his cock with tension once more and his words were lost in a gasp. He glared at her, but she just looked back with a smile, until he finally relented and slowly stripped off his clothes. It wasn't much to lose, just shorts and tee-shirt, but it was enough to make him blush with shame. His penis bobbed stiffly in the air as he stood naked before her, looking to the side.

She then increased the pressure, pumping his cock with even more tension, just as she did at night. Tommy yelped as his cock attempted to get even harder, but couldn't. Instead, all it could do was quiver and jerk in a failed attempt to gain friction against nothing. Tommy fell back onto his butt and his hands clawed at the carpet as he gasped and grunted. If it weren't for his anti-masturbation spells, he'd be either jacking off frantically or humping the floor.

"I'm going to take a shower and wait for your friends. You sit there and think of a character to play, if you can." She collected his clothes and walked upstairs, leaving him writhing on the floor, character creation the last thing on his mind.

***

An hour later, the doorbell rang. Katie, cleaned up and dressed in a green, low-cut blouse and white Capri pants, remaining barefoot. She sat in the living room, texting on her phone. She smiled as she cast her senses towards the front door, inspecting the cocks of her cousin's friends.

Milo, twenty years old and big brother to Matt. He got to cum just three days ago, the lucky boy. Matt, eighteen, who hadn't cum in three weeks, was almost finished with his no-cumming sentence the girl next door had put on him for peeping on her. Katie chuckled; poor Matt might be in for some hard disappointment. Finally, there was Dawood, a relatively recent arrival in their home town, immigrated from Pakistan. Oof! Eighteen years old, and his own mother had his balls in such a vice, he hadn't cum in over two months! Katie licked her lips. Between the latter two and her cousin, she was going to have a ripe picking of blue balls to have fun with. And she planned on having Milo just as aching by the end of the campaign!

The doorbell rang again, and Katie finally relented her tension spell on Tommy. As he lay on the floor, sweaty and flushed, trying to get his breathing under control, Katie tried a little trick of the mind, and sent a thought directly to Tommy's consciousness. Your friends are here. Better let them in.

She sensed Tommy panic, and his own scramble of thoughts. No! Naked! Embarrassment! Find clothes! Balls hurt! Hide! Too Hard! No! Friend will think I'm gay! Need to cum! No, Clothes! Where clothes?! Please! Katie! No!

Get up here and open the door! Katie telepathically insisted. She emphasized this by magically tugging on his cock to guide him to the stairs.

Reluctantly, Tommy struggled to his feet and clambered up the stairs. He looked at Katie pleadingly. "Please let me get dressed!" he all but squeaked.

Katie just grinned at him. "Open the door."

"Katie, please!"

"Tommy, I'm pretty sure they know what a dick looks like. Just open the door. They'll understand."

"But—!"

The doorbell rang a third time, followed by a knocking, and a call out for Tommy. "Oi, mate, you asleep in there? You said be here at 10!"

"Better hurry!" said Katie with a giggle.

Tommy, flushing crimson, went to the short nook next to the living room that served as the foyer. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door, presenting his nude form to his friends. "H-h-hi, guys, come on in."

There was a chorus of call outs.

"Oi, me fuckin' eyes!"

"Dude! Gay!"

"Goddamnit, mate! That ain't funny!"

"I'm sorry, just please, get in here, quick."

"I ain't coming in until you put that thing away!"

"I can't, you daft cunt! Now just come inside!"

By this point, Katie couldn't hold it in any more, and she burst out laughing. All three boys froze at the door step.

"Dude, you got a chick here?!"

"I thought this was a guys-only week! What the hell, man?"

"I'm sorry, okay, just come on!" Tommy stomped off into the living room, leaving the door open, and throwing himself onto the couch. He attempted as a last resort to grab a throw pillow to put over his lap, but Katie caught him before he could try and pulled his arm back with a thought. Tommy glared at her, red as a tomato.

A little hesitantly, the three other boys came in. Milo, towering a good head taller over the other two, blond like his brother. Matt, about Tommy's size, putting him just a couple inches taller than Katie. And Dawood, who was actually a few inches shorter than Katie, looked positively tiny next to his friends. The three guys gulped as they saw Katie.

"Oh, uh, hi," said Milo. Of the three boys, he actually gave her a polite smile. "Tommy said you'd be in Bournemouth."

Katie nodded. "Yeah, well, plans fell through, you know how it is." She smiled cheerfully. "So, Tommy was nice enough to invite me into your game!"

The three guys looked at him with a mixture of surprise and incredulity. He just gave them a helpless look back. Matt swallowed nervously and tried to break the ice. "So, uh, I didn't know you played games."

"I don't, usually, so this will be my first run," she said. "I hope it goes well!"

She noticed Dawood kept trying to look to the floor, but kept making furtive glances at her cleavage. Even without her senses it would be obvious he was looking, but with them, she saw the image in his mind bloom, a fantasy of thrusting his cock between her breasts. His already sensitive cock threatened to erect, and he tried with his utmost willpower to keep from getting hard. Katie smirked and, without looking directly at him, cast a small, brief spell. For just a few seconds, Dawood felt the sensation of two mounds of warm, soft, but firm flesh envelope his penis, and give him a quick up and down stroke. It was so fast, he wasn't entirely sure if he didn't just imagine it, but it did the job. He shivered and tried to hold in a gasp as this one phantom touch sent his cock into lift off!

Katie tried to hold back a giggle as he put his hands before his crotch, and shuffled so he was more behind his friends to hide his sudden boner. To Katie's surprise, there wasn't much to hide. The poor guy was sporting only four inches at full mast, and his self-conscious shame flared as he knew that despite his efforts, Katie could sense and see his erection easily.

Nonetheless, Dawood grasped onto thoughts of finding treasure and slaying monsters to try and control himself. Anything to get his mind off sex. "So, can we get started?" he said, in a soft voice.

"Woah, woah, woah, first things first," said Matt. He pointed to Tommy. "Pants!"

Tommy looked at Katie, half expectantly, half pleading. Katie giggled. "Sorry, boys, Tommy is being punished. He's going to stay naked for today's session."

"Oh, come on, can we not, please?" said Milo. "No offense, but we're doing this game to get away from all this Sex Magic crap."

Katie sighed. "Well, I'm afraid you're in the wrong place for that, guys."

"What do you mean?"

"I fully intend to make use of my powers while we play."

Milo's forehead wrinkled in confusion and worry. "What? How?"

"When we get downstairs, I'll explain the rules of my game."

The boys looked at her surprised. "You're running this?"

"I am!" she said. "Don't worry, we'll be playing World of Civero, like you guys planned. But we'll be doing my campaign, and as we play, I'll be adding a few... challenges... to make things interesting."

"Oh, no," said Dawood. He started walking towards the door. "No, no, no. Not falling for this again."

"Yeah, uh, if we have to, we'll just find a library or a park to game in," said Matt, also turning to leave.

Tommy looked at his friends pleadingly. "Guys, wait! Please! Don't go!"

Dawood waved him off. "Forget it, man, I have enough of this to deal with at home!"

"Please! If you don't play, she's going to—" Tommy's mouth clamped shut at Katie's command.

Katie wagged her finger at him and went 'tsk, tsk." Sighing with exasperation, she said, "Now, now, don't make me out to be some wicked witch. Boys, before you go, I do promise, I'll make it worth your while. Play the game right, and I'll give you a real prize." She gave Dawood a sly, knowing look.

All three boys gulped as several naughty images entered their minds. Dawood's cock flexed hard in his pants, and Milo and Matt's cocks threatened to swell. Tommy's, of course, was still iron hard, the tension never fully leaving.

"We... we might have to make new characters..." said Matt.

"It won't be that different from what Tommy had set up," she said. "There will just be a few extra elements to the game."

"Like what?" said Milo cautiously.

"Well, let's all go downstairs and I'll explain." Katie got up and started walking to the basement door.

Dawood spoke up nervously. His cock was still fully tense. "Do we... do we have to... you know..." he motioned to Tommy without looking at him. "Be naked?"

Katie smiled slyly at him. "Do you want to be naked?"

"No!" he said, eyes widening.

Katie chuckled. "Well, then stay dressed. Only Tommy is being punished." She paused for dramatic effect. "For now!" Chuckling again, she went down the stairs.

The four guys hesitated, sharing a glance, though the other three looked away from their nude friend quicker. "Do we really want to do this?" said Matt.

Tommy wanted to plead more, but his mouth remained shut.

"I dunno," said Milo. "I was really hoping for a guys-only week."

"Easy for you to say when your not-girlfriend lets you pop regularly," said Matt, frowning.

"Well, if you'd get a girl of your own instead of trying to perv on the neighbors, maybe you wouldn't be having so much trouble," Milo said. "It's your own damned fault. You know they can all sense you."

"She said she might make it worth our while, though," said Matt.

"That could mean anything," said Milo. "You can't trust a girl."

Dawood was chewing his lower lip, and the tiny tent in his shorts was obvious to all of them. "But I can't... I mean, my Mom won't..." He took a breath. "I've got another two months before she lets me!" He looked in a mixture of anxiety and yet hope, at the basement door. "This could be my only chance!"

"Fuckin' sick, mate," said Milo, shaking his head.

"It's not like I can stop her!" Dawood said, nearly whining. He pointed at Tommy. "And anyway, he's being played with by his cousin!"

"That's not as bad as your Mom!" said Milo.

Then suddenly, all four boys jumped as each felt a phantom hand lightly clasp their penises and tug them towards the door. "Come on, boys!" called up Katie. "Are we doing this or what?"

Tommy wordlessly got up and went downstairs, and Dawood followed behind him. Matt glanced back at the front door, then the basement, then shrugged and followed his friends. Milo sighed, rolled his eyes, and followed his brother.

The old dining table was set up with cushioned arm chairs. Snacks and soda and various configurations of dice were in place, as well as a small stack of papers. Katie sat at the head of the table, Tommy to her immediate left, Dawood on her right right. Matt sat down next to Dawood, while Milo sat at the other end of the table, unwilling to sit next to a nude Tommy.

Katie didn't mind quite so much, as Milo was the least pent up by far. With Dawood and her cousin the closest, she was grooving on the energy of their erections quite nicely. Speaking of, Tommy motioned to his mouth, and Katie almost chuckled again, then winked at him. His mouth popped open, and he let out a breath. He wanted to yell at her to never do that again, but he held his tongue. He had no idea what Katie was willing to do to him in front of his friends. He concentrated on collecting the papers from the center of the table and handing them all out. The papers were everyone's character sheets, which he'd filled out himself after getting his friends info via e-mail.

Katie, meanwhile, had her own little stack of notes and flipped through them ideally. As her fingers slid over the pages, the boys felt the faintest tickle of fingertips along their cocks. Then Katie picked up a pair of dice and let them roll in her hands. All four boys jumped, feeling her phantom hand cupping their testicles at the same time. She gave them a gentle squeeze, and the boys could feel a similar gentle, but firm gripping of their balls. Dawood's breathing increased slightly, and Katie could sense his cock flex beneath the edge of the table. She watched him squirm, and realized he was already very sensitive to her touch. She made a point to dull the effect of her spell for him, enough to be more even with the others. She hadn't even started yet; she wasn't ready for any of them to edge so soon!

"So!" said Katie. "We'll be playing the game like normal. I'll be using a modified version of Tommy's campaign. It's different enough you won't know everything, Tommy, but it's not too deviant from how one of these things normally go, plot wise."

Tommy almost made a retort, but held his tongue again.

Katie continued. "The are two major differences, however. One is in your dice rolls. As you roll, I'll be adding up your results, and when the session is over, I'll total them up. Whoever has the highest total roll score at the end of the game wins an orgasm. If it's me, then whoever the second highest score was, they will eat me out. If it's one of you guys who wins, however, then I will give you an orgasm. And even better, whichever one of you wins the most days throughout the week? I'll even have sex with you."

She let that sink in. Dawood and Matt looked at her a bit startled, Milo looked at her thoughtfully. Tommy swallowed nervously.

"The other difference is that whenever your character takes any sort of damage, be it from a fight or an obstacle, or you do a failing roll at a task, I will make you edge. I'll be casting little spells as I wish throughout, but bad rolls mean edging! And if your character dies, then you don't get to cum that day even if you win the roll score total, and the orgasm goes to the next highest player. Everybody understand?"

The three other guys' eyes widened and they looked at their dice. That seemed simple enough. Then they looked at Tommy, who was giving his cousin a wary look. She laughed, and gave Tommy a pat on the arm. "Not you, of course," she said. "Your numbers count for me. So if you get the highest roll score, that counts as me winning.."

Tommy sputtered, unable to keep his cool this time. "But that's not fair!" he said. "Come on, at least give me a chance to cum!"

Katie sighed, pretended to think about it, then said, "Fine. If I end up with the lowest roll score, I'll allow you to jerk one off. You'll only get ten minutes, though."

"Pffft, he probably won't even need one," said Milo.

Katie laughed. "You're probably right! Still, if you can keep your stamina up after your first shot, you might make it to two before the cut off!"

Tommy blushed as his cousin openly discussed him jacking off right in front of his friends. Not that he wanted Katie to do anything to him, but his friends had a chance at actual sex! And he knew there was no way Katie was going to let herself be the lowest score! He opened his mouth to protest, but Katie winked at him and his mouth clamped shut for a moment.

"So," she continued. "You boys still in?"

"Wait, what if you get the highest score and Tommy gets the second highest?" said Milo, grasping at any straw to throw her off.

Katie rolled her eyes. "Obviously, I'm not letting my own cousin eat me out. So, whoever has the third-highest gets to do the job. So, what do you all say?"

Matt and Dawood nodded, the latter quite eagerly. Milo frowned, but finally nodded, more because his little brother had agreed. Tommy's compliance was clearly assumed.

"Alright!" said Katie. "Then let's get started!"

FOUR

Like your typical Table Top game, The World of Civero consisted of the GM (Katie) laying out a scene and scenario, which the players responded to, taking turns with their characters. The premise of Katie's campaign was that the guys were playing a group hired to clear out a cave system that led to a long-buried ancient ruin. The ruin possibly held ancient artifacts to plunder, but the structure, and the long cave leading to it, were infested with monsters.

Milo and Matt played Monster Hunters, skilled with combat and tracking. Both also took the Geomancer template, which gave them both elemental magic, such as throwing fireballs or causing the ground to turn into jagged stone spikes.

Dawood played an Explorer with the Psychomancer template, giving him some advanced knowledge of the ruins and psychic abilities with which to scout ahead.

Tommy played and Artifact Peddler, with the Shadowmancer Template. While his magic skills were weak, granting only bonuses to stealth, he was armed with numerous mystical gadgets to lend firepower and maneuver through traps.

All and all, it was a well-balanced group. But of course, no amount of on-paper bonuses and prep could prepare any of them for Katie's wicked play style.

As the group entered the cave system, Katie followed along her notes and tracked their progress with the map. She continued to apply light phantom touch spells every time she touched something, whispers of her magic tickling the boys' cocks. Fingertips on the shaft as she touched her papers. Hands on their balls as she rolled her dice. Even when she took a drink of her soda, they felt a phantom hand grip their cocks, and phantom lips kissing and suckling the tips.

Tommy and Dawood were already rock hard, and Matt's cock joined in almost immediately. Milo's took a bit of coaxing, but his erection stayed up once achieved.

So far, the group had only traveled a little ways into the cave, with no notable features. However, as they approached a new segment, Katie made them pause.

"Your torch illuminates thin threads crisscrossing the entrance to this next section. Dawood, roll for Wits."

Dawood picked up his dice, then gasped as he felt something wet, warm, and snug curl around his cock. A long tongue, lovingly curling a squeezing his cock. "H-hey—"

"Go on, roll for it," said Katie.

He rolled the dice. Katie checked the number, marked it on a little notepad (causing all the boys the flinch as they felt a whisper of feather-light brushing against their cocks), then said, "Alright, you're able to notice that the threads are slightly glistening in the light. They appear to be more like spider silk than wire or cloth."

Dawood nodded, a little open mouthed as the phantom tongue slid around his cock once more, then vanished. He let out a little gasp of relief, his cock still flexing. "Well?" said Katie, looking at the others.

Matt opted to use an earth-related spell to shower the spider-silk with dust, revealing it's full size. It stretched three meters wide and four tall, the full size of the entrance, and several more threads were crisscrossing the room. There was no way to get through the room without tripping the threads.