Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was over. Total Party Wipe Out. If she was honest, Katie wasn't completely disappointed, even if she was annoyed with Milo for being so defiant. She jotted down all the roll totals, and then laughed. Holding up the pad, she pointed to Milo's column. "You dumb ass. You were first place by 100 points! If you'd have just held out longer, I'd be making you cum your brains out right now!"

"Fuck it," gasped Milo. "I'm done. I can't take anymore! We're not coming back tomorrow!"

Matt let out a loud, mewing sound that both girls interpreted as an agreement.

"See, Peggy," said Katie, smiling. "This is why I didn't invite you over early. You show up, and everything goes to hell!"

Both girls laughed, and got up from their chairs, releasing their trapped boys. Matt and Dawood, when they could move again, scrambled to their feet. Despite the other two's massive orgasms just a couple days ago, their genitals were now aching almost as badly as they had on the first day!

"You absolutely sure you don't want to come back tomorrow?" said Katie.

"No!" said the two brothers hastily as they grabbed their clothes. They ran upstairs, where they hurriedly got dressed and all but ran out the door. Dawood didn't say anything, but thought it best to stick with his friends, and tried to followed behind them. However, Katie grabbed his arm and pulled him back before he could reach the stairs, making him drop his clothes. Dawood looked at her nervously.

"Hey, now," said Katie. "We've still got a couple hours before you guys usually go home. You sure you want to run off?"

Dawood stammered. "Please, I don't think I can handle any more of this. Even my mom doesn't tease me this long this many days in a row!"

"Well, it doesn't have to be a tease," said Katie. She reached down and gently clasped his penis, his small organ almost vanishing behind her fingers.

Dawood let out a small gasp again and bucked in her hand. He nearly came right then and there! Katie laughed. "My rules still apply, I'm afraid. Since all of you died, that means I'm the winner of the roll total by default. And since you're the only boy still here, I guess that means you get to do the honors." She leaned forward. "Tell you what, do a good job, make me cum thrice with your tongue, and I'll let you stick it in me."

Dawood almost fainted and he stared open mouthed at Katie. "I-I-I—" he stammered.

"Come on," said Katie. With a bit of magic, Dawood was suddenly floating in the air, and Katie pulled him upstairs by his genitals, just as Peggy had done to Tommy.

Speaking of, the two were the only one's left in the basement. Peggy looked at Tommy and grinned. "Technically if she wins, I win, too!" This time, she got up and sat on the table in front of Tommy. Her dress slid up as she spread her legs, revealing her sex to him. Shaved and slightly moist with excitement, the sight of her pussy nearly stunned Tommy into a trance. Peggy smiled and pulled the dress up fully, then cupped the back of Tommy's head with both hands and pulled him forward.

Both girls shrieked with pleasure as they rode the boys' faces to a dozen orgasms each. The poor boys' cocks ached with extreme tension the whole time. To her credit, Katie even allowed Dawood to fuck her. But her rules stayed in place; Dawood didn't get to cum today.

Peggy, meanwhile, opted not to torment Tommy further, and left him gasping, hard, and drenched in her juices, sagging in his chair. She gave him a kiss on the forehead, and said she'd keep in touch.

A few hours later, Katie came down to find him dozing off. She chuckled and shook him awake. He jolted in his seat, bolting upright. Then he managed to collect himself and leaned back with a sigh. Katie sat in her usual spot next to him, and propped her legs up on the table.

"Whew," she said. "That was fun!"

Tommy just sulked in his chair. His cock was still throbbing, seeming to stare up at him, accusingly, angrily. He almost wanted to yell at it to shrink back down and stop being so easily tricked by girls. Katie caught the image and giggled, causing him to blush hotly.

"You mad at me?" said Katie.

"You turned my campaign into a cock-torture session!" mutter Tommy.

Katie shrugged. "Yeah. Kind of a shame it ended early. Now we have three whole days left and no one else to play with." She smirked at him. "Although, I guess I can call Peggy over some more."

Tommy blushed and his cock twitched at the thought. Katie grinned. "Thought you'd like that. I think she likes you, too."

"So... I went along with it... I did what you asked..." he said. "You said you'd do something for me?"

Katie grinned. "I said I'd do something for you at the end of the week, if you were a good boy the whole time."

Tommy looked up at her, his expression pained. "Come on, it's not my fault they all ran out! You can't hold that against me!"

"I'm not," she said. "But I told you, I'd do it at the end of the week, not when the game ended. Until then, if the game's over, you still owe me three days of entertainment, or the deal is off."

Tommy gawked at her. "But—I—what more could we do? They aren't coming back after this!"

"I don't need them to have fun with you," she said. And then, she let the magic flow from her body once more. Tommy gasped and stiffened as his cock swelled beyond full once more. His entire body tingled as her magic washed over him. He tried to plead for mercy, but his words only came out as gasps.

Katie swung her legs off the table, and leaned forward, smiling at Tommy's diamond hard cock, watching a bead of pre-cum seep from the tip and trail down his length. "We played your silly dungeon game, now we get to play mine. From now straight until the end of the week. Non-stop. And if Peggy wants, she can join in to whenever she wants to stop by."

Tommy let out a desperate groan. He tried to get up, tried to writhe, but her magic seized him. She reached over and collected some dice. "How about this? I start rolling. You try to guess a number between..." she counted the dice in her hand "...between ten and sixty. If you guess the number, I'll give you an hours break from my power. If you lose, then I'll edge you once for every number you're off by. So, if the number is twenty, and you guess fifty, that's thirty edges. Then we roll again. We'll do this until I get bored, and I'll think of something else. Sound cool?"

Tommy wanted to shake his head no, but at this point, it wasn't like he even had a choice. If he went along with her sadistic whims, at least he'd get something at the end of it all. If he was lucky, maybe Peggy would stop by and if she did like him, maybe she'd convince Katie to be a little merciful. He nodded.

"Good boy," said Katie. "I promise, end of the week. I'll even get Peggy to help if you want." Another bit of magic, and she made his eyes close. "Now pick a number." As the sound of dice rattling across the table, Tommy prayed, and chose.