Rolling in Pine Needles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out, still fully hard, just to concentrate on pleasing her. He kissed the curve of her neck where it met her shoulder, flicking a breast. He could smell the dry pine needles and the estuary on her skin, fresh and pleasantly saline. Slowly he used his mouth to work his way down from her neck to her breasts, where he stayed until her breathing came in short gasps, and then he continued licking and kissing her down her flat stomach to her navel and then to her clitoris. She took it while he used just his tongue and the pressure of his chin to explore from the very top of her slit down to her perineum. She began rolling her hips, slowly at first, and then faster. She was breathing hard but he could tell he had not pushed her over the edge yet. With the greatest discipline, she took a deep breath, held it, and stopped her rolling hips.

Drew looked up, his chin wet with his own saliva and her juices. He drew himself up her body again, and using one hand tapped her flank. No further direction necessary, she rolled over and offered him her pussy from behind.

Again Drew let the tip of his cock push at the entrance of her pussy for a moment before grabbing her hips and pushing himself all the way in. Her head was all the way down resting on her hands. He rocked himself in and out, and she moved with him, apart and together. She reached up with one hand to finger her clit and cup his balls as he worked over her back.

Again he sensed a change in her rhythm. She brought herself up on all fours and looked at him over her shoulders.

"I want you in my ass," she said.

Drew felt his cock twitch and grow even larger. Annette had never let him near her anus. He'd asked once, years before, before their daughters were born, but her reply was so cutting he hadn't even tried to have straight sex with her for some time after that.

"Get the lube," Katy whispered.

Drew obeyed, adding more lube to his cock and in between her ass cheeks. He felt the ridges surrounding the hole like a sunburst with his fingers.

Something in his manner must have expressed hesitation to Katy. She looked at him over her shoulder again. "Have you ever done this?" she asked.

"No," he said, honestly.

"I have. I like it. I wouldn't have asked for it otherwise. It will be ok." She held his gaze with her own. She looked very serious. She looked at his cock, which in his nervousness was not as hard as it had been.

"Take the condom off," she said. "I'll take you in my mouth."

Drew carefully rolled the condom off, placing it to the side of the rumpled Mayan wrap they were kneeling on.

Katy had turned around and put her face in his lap, rubbing his cock all over her cheeks, cupping his balls, fingering the shaft behind his balls where it connected to his perineum. Again she took a long length of him into the back of her mouth. She looked up into his face while bobbing on his cock. Drew got hard again. She grabbed the shaft in her hands and jerked him up and down, licking the tip, and then said, "You are so hot. You make me so wet. Even before today." She covered his penis with her mouth again until he almost couldn't stand it anymore. Katy sensed the precise moment to turn around again and spread her ass for him. He came up behind her; her ass was still slippery with lube and his uncovered cock was wet from her mouth. He pushed at the starburst of her anus and felt the resistance but then felt it give. He pushed the head in, and with Katy practically knocking him backwards as she climbed up his pole, he buried his entire shaft in the tightest hole he had ever had. The pressure was intense and he came in less than a minute, shooting his semen up her colon, stifling his voice against the chance of passersby on the path. Still in her ass, he and Katy sank to the ground. He could feel her hand working her clit, so he rolled the two of them over without separating from her so that he could make her cum himself. He put his fingers on her clit and she came, moaning softly and rocking her hips.

The sun fell on their bodies, warming them, burning fair skin that didn't often see the sun. Drew slipped out of her asshole, but kept his hand cupped around her mound. They fell asleep, pressed together.

Katy woke up, her back to his chest and with his hand between her legs, fingering her softly. She could feel his penis, erect again, pressed against her butt. The shadows of the pines had gone from falling to the west to falling to the east. They had been asleep for some time.

"I don't know why Annette would ever leave someone as talented as you," she said.

"Shh," he said. How to explain to a twenty-four year old that sex wouldn't keep a dead marriage alive especially when his wife had nothing but rebuffs for his sexual advances? Well, no matter. He continued playing with her and felt her wetness increase.

She rolled to face him, and he pushed her onto her back and entered her. Sex with her for a second time was more conventional in style, but in some ways, sweeter. He kissed her on her mouth and gazed into her unlined face and felt that he was rocking his way to paradise. She came and stifled her noises against his shoulder, and he withdrew and came on her stomach.

"You are a wonder," Drew told her. Then added, "I think I missed the change of tides."

Katy offered to drive him and his kayak back to his put-in point.

She was sitting in her truck at the turn-out on the shoulder of the road where he had put his kayak in the river over eight hours before. Her front door was open and her heels were hooked on the floor, her toes hanging out, as she faced him while he tied his kayak to his roof rack. She was wearing the colorful wrap (with no underwear) and the surfer t-shirt (with no bra), her hair tousled and littered with pine needles. Before getting into his car, he turned to look at her. He was wordless.

"Well," she said, and opened the wrap so that she was quite exposed to him. She spread her knees so he could see her ruby red labia. "Anytime you want me to suck your cock, call. I'm here all summer." With that, she flicked her wrap shut, slammed the door, winked and drove off.

12